Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (425645 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
westcodes:

I believe the best way is to effect it at the POE, it won't hurt trying though. I know for sure the address you supply at the point of entry overrides all others.
thank you
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Firewami: 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
I'm gr8fu for ur numerous suggestions, i contacted KCC on my issue as advised and i got a response from them to include our marriage certificate and baby's birth certificate with the completed form 230 for the 3 of us.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mr just wise it quit a long time sinc e you last posted. hope all is well.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
hadezanyah:

CN is 2014AF000029**, KCC received forms on August 6 and 2NL landed yesterday Nov. 20.
thanks,it realy helped, go pick your visa. You will be favored by God during your interview.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
Firewami: I'm gr8fu for ur numerous suggestions, i contacted KCC on my issue as advised and i got a response from them to include our marriage certificate and baby's birth certificate with the completed form 230 for the 3 of us.

Good move..... get d necessary document asap.

congrats to us!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by phatdon4u: 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hi forumites! A friend of mine got a mail from kcc dat her info is incomplete. pls in wat format will she reply the mail stating the missing info its urgent plsssssss
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by prosperadewunmi(m): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
phatdon4u: Hi forumites! A friend of mine got a mail from kcc dat her info is incomplete. pls in wat format will she reply the mail stating the missing info its urgent plsssssss

Case no 2014xxxxxxx
Principal applicant full name
Date of birth
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by phatdon4u: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
prosperadewunmi:

Case no 2014xxxxxxx
Principal applicant full name
Date of birth

thanks... but how will she include the ans to the questions e.g marital status.
can she send the ans via mail even if she sent the initial forms via dhl
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
phatdon4u:

thanks... but how will she include the ans to the questions e.g marital status.
can she send the ans via mail even if she sent the initial forms via dhl

if it is something as simple as marital status that is omitted, then she can just send them a mail with the detail. if it is getting complicated, then she will have to fill out the forms again and email to them. however, i am not sure that is a good example cos if you are married, then there is a whole lot of spouse detail to fill in. and if you are not, then there are several boxes to be left open.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
House, Please for those who have paid their USCIS fee, do i need to upload passport photograph?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by phatdon4u: 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
okeymen:

if it is something as simple as marital status that is omitted, then she can just send them a mail with the detail. if it is getting complicated, then she will have to fill out the forms again and email to them. however, i am not sure that is a good example cos if you are married, then there is a whole lot of spouse detail to fill in. and if you are not, then there are several boxes to be left open.
appreciate ur effort. its just the marital status. , and she is single. thanks. any other info
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
XYZZ: House, first of all, thank God. And i would like to thank every body in this forum for all your kind encouraging advise and support, its always nice to have people like you guys. I am so grateful to be part of this family.

It always nice to have a strong defence if you are not sure of some documents should the CO ask you about them. I have gone to US embassy sometime in 2007, which i lied that i was in the Nigeria Navy, all in the name of yanky... I also said i was married then but all na lie, anyways they denied my self and 2 of my guys visa. So i was so scared that these will come up. Even my Waec date of birth says 1986 why my International Passport is carrying my real date of birth 1979, i was also sacred that this might come up. To cut the stories, God always have his ways. I thank God cos none of all these errors were asked.

My Interview:

Our Number deep in windows 15:

CO: Good morning Sir
Me: Good morning ma

CO: Are you Mr. XYZZ
ME: Yes ma, and she turned to my wife and asked her the same question

CO: Can you please raise your left hand and say u will say the truth and nothing but the truth?
Me: Yes ma

CO: can i take your finger print
Me: Sure, so she took our finger print:

Co: Whats your highest level of education
Me: XYZ

Co: What year did you get married

Co: What’s the date of birth of your son

Co: What do you do at work
Me: YXZ

Co: For how long have you been married

She started typing and brought out 2 paper and advice us on how to pay our Green Card fee, and said welcome to America; i asked her if that’s all? And she said yes that’s all.

I just want to thank God cos i have been praying and asking God for easy interview and that was what God did for my family, my wife is a lawyer and the CO did not ask her any questions, i was suppressed.

For people that are waiting for their interview, listen the visa is yours go and pick. Texas loading........

Dear xyz, congratulations on ur visa approval, this God's doing and it is marvelous in our sight.
Its so nice to read your testimony as we have not been able to chat on BB cos thieves came to my house
about two weeks ago and carted away things including my phone and tablet. I am so elated by ur testimony as I have been trying to hear ur good news. send me a mail on robaj1000@yahoo.com so we can link up again. cheers.
Robaj
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
Bros thanks so much, I have sent u mails. Please check.
candytos:

Dear xyz, congratulations on ur visa approval, this God's doing and it is marvelous in our sight.
Its so nice to read your testimony as we have not been able to chat on BB cos thieves came to my house
about two weeks ago and carted away things including my phone and tablet. I am so elated by ur testimony as I have been trying to hear ur good news. send me a mail on robaj1000@yahoo.com so we can link up again. cheers.
Robaj
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
phatdon4u: Hi forumites! A friend of mine got a mail from kcc dat her info is incomplete. pls in wat format will she reply the mail stating the missing info its urgent plsssssss

She will need to fill the DS-230 from all over again, and input the missing info. If she's the primary applicant, she would also fill that all over as well providing the missing info. She would then print them out, put her case number on the upper right corner of the forms and any addendum if applicable. Sign on where she's required to sign now. Then she would scan all docs, insert them to a Microsoft Word file she would create (this would enable KCC to print it as it is, not a large-out-of-margin document), save them. Then she would have to attach them to email and send to KCC.
I don't think KCC would input anything on your forms for you, it should be against policy. For you to update any info, you need to send forms all over again.

PS: If she has PDF printer driver installed in her system, she can print them all in pdf format, attach and send to KCC.

Sure this helps.
Cheerio!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gaiusidowu(f): 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
@XYZZ amen,@ larry n timimoyegun.My case no is 2014AF000006**.Sent my details 6th of june,received 8th of july.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
But ur case No is long over due, may be u should call dem cos my case no is 6619 and I have gone interview, may be u have to call dem..
gaius idowu: @XYZZ amen,@ larry n timimoyegun.My case no is 2014AF000006**.Sent my details 6th of june,received 8th of july.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by larry7ng(m): 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
gaius idowu: @XYZZ amen,@ larry n timimoyegun.My case no is 2014AF000006**.Sent my details 6th of june,received 8th of july.

hello idowu,thx for the reply,ma bro and his wife submmited their DS forms since Aug 12th, with case no 25**,till now they hav not gotten d 2NL ,so they are kinda worry,more reason we r so worry to ask such a questn.thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bobjackson: 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
Please, anybody no were the WAEC office is located in lagos. Cus I want to go collect my original result/certificate, and pls how much will it cost. Reply plss oo
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
bobjackson: Please, anybody no were the WAEC office is located in lagos. Cus I want to go collect my original result/certificate, and pls how much will it cost. Reply plss oo
Go to the school you wrote WAEC you can collect it there cos they normally send d cert over!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 12:03am On Nov 22, 2013
XYZZ: House, Please for those who have paid their USCIS fee, do i need to upload passport photograph?
No
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gaiusidowu(f): 1:53am On Nov 22, 2013
XYZZ: But ur case No is long over due, may be u should call dem cos my case no is 6619 and I have gone interview, may be u have to call dem..
Yes CN has been current since oct and i was advised on this thread to contact kcc which I did last week and they promise to check and the result landed my 2NL.cheers...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by blessed512: 2:28am On Nov 22, 2013
HELP! HELP!! HELP!!!
Dear forumites, I'm a novice and I need ur advice. This is my story.
A friend gave me the dv lottery form to fill but turned out to be an agent wen he discovered that I'm selected, requesting for 300k cos he has d confirmation no and also intended to merge me (a single lady) with someone else (fake marriage), which I rejected. I gave him some amount which made him allow me to fill the forms and sent them via DHL in Sept. Few days ago I received a mail frm KCC stating that some info are missing on my DS230 form, which happened to be my marital status and spouse's infos.
1. The agent is not aware of the mail sent to me and he is still requesting for 200k.
2. How do I fill the DS 230 form indicating the missing info?
3. Can I send it via mail since the initial forms were sent via DHL?
4. I'm afraid of having different infos wt the previous one sent via DHL cos the agent filled in the address of someone he knew in US as the person I will be staying with, which I don't know. My CN is 2014AF00012***. Pls help me, I'm a novice.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by phatdon4u: 2:34am On Nov 22, 2013
Thanks @ kevwe_flex
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by prosperadewunmi(m): 4:19am On Nov 22, 2013
jigga40: Go to the school you wrote WAEC you can collect it there cos they normally send d cert over!

it depend if is MAY/JUNE WEAC you will go and collect it 4rm the school you wrote the exam, but if is WEAC GC you will go and collect it 4rm WEAC office is @ OGBA when you get to OGBA bus-stop just ask any body dat you are going 2 WEAC Office is nt far to the bus-stop.I don't no the cost but it should not more than 2k If is WEAC office hope this help
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 5:16am On Nov 22, 2013
bobjackson: Please, anybody no were the WAEC office is located in lagos. Cus I want to go collect my original result/certificate, and pls how much will it cost. Reply plss oo
jigga40: Go to the school you wrote WAEC you can collect it there cos they normally send d cert over!
prosperadewunmi:

it depend if is MAY/JUNE WEAC you will go and collect it 4rm the school you wrote the exam, but if is WEAC GC you will go and collect it 4rm WEAC office is @ OGBA when you get to OGBA bus-stop just ask any body dat you are going 2 WEAC Office is nt far to the bus-stop.I don't no the cost but it should not more than 2k If is WEAC office hope this help
Good responds, but in addition, if its GCE, collection is based on the Zone where the exam was written because they have zonal offices in OGBA, YABA, IKORODU, OJO etc, so if u could post where (Area) the exam was written & the Year (because they have schedule) you may get more responses. Otherwise, when You get to OGBA office, you will be directed to where you will collect it, if not there.
It costs 1500 Naira, but u may budget 2500
Hope it helps?

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by larry7ng(m): 6:07am On Nov 22, 2013
gaius idowu: Yes CN has been current since oct and i was advised on this thread to contact kcc which I did last week and they promise to check and the result landed my 2NL.cheers...

Yes the case No 25** was supposed to have been called since Oct,but we cudnt get the 2NL ,we have mailed they replied wt the usual same message 'that d forms have been received that we sud giv dem several wks for the 2NL wch was like arnd Nov.called again same tin was said.pls wht else can we do? Thx
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 6:28am On Nov 22, 2013
Congratulations to those who had received their 2NL. Pls do not worry a bit cos the visa is all yours IJN. God's favour abundance in this forum will not elude you. You all shall come here to give your own testimonies too IJN. Also for those of us waiting for our 2NL it shall arrive in our due time cos it's your time you made everything beautiful...Faith Works Wonders

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 6:38am On Nov 22, 2013
larry7ng:

Yes the case No 25** was supposed to have been called since Oct,but we cudnt get the 2NL ,we have mailed they replied wt the usual same message 'that d forms have been received that we sud giv dem several wks for the 2NL wch was like arnd Nov.called again same tin was said.pls wht else can we do? Thx

Mr Larry tell your brother not to worry much o as far he has done the needful. They should be expecting their 2NL by end of this month else you contact kcc again.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 6:51am On Nov 22, 2013
jollyiwin: thank you

In addition, please note that there were cases the changes will not be effected either telling them during the interview or at the POE. Only people that didn't filll any address at all and did the addition during the interview are excepted.

That said, according to the Dv 2013 experience anybody changing their address at the POE should ensure they tell more than one CBO during the biometric stuff. Also one must call the USIS telling them about the development if not they'll still use the old address. USIS phone number is 18003755283

https://www.nairaland.com/927190/dv-2013-winners-meet-here/861
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 6:59am On Nov 22, 2013
candytos:

Robaj

Do you mean armed robber came to your house in the states?? shocked shocked shocked. Nawa o Thank God you and your family are alive. Life ia important than materials stuff but which state is that sef?? undecided
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 7:53am On Nov 22, 2013
rood boy: Hi house

Congratulations on your safe landing & hope you are adjusting to the new environment there. Enjoy & God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.