Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (427006 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by maikeal: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2013
Congratulations to all those, who have recieved their 2nl, I pray that God will use the CO to favour u that day.. God bless u all.. just go there and collect ur visas and don't forget to share ur interview experiences in appreciation for what God is going to do for you.. remain blessed and live ur dreams to the fullest!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2013
rood boy:

Ha, my oga the cold is crazn 4 nw o...well,God dey sha.
Rood boy, congrats. Abeg take better cover wella, I know say Naija born fit survive even in antartic region. Bravo
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2013
bamideleniayo:
Hi Jollyiwin...: pls bro, I just need a little explanation from u on this... I called KCC about a week ago and after Quoting my Case number, the lady told me am CURRENT in JANUARY..Pls what does that mean ;as it relates to Interview/2nd Notification... Thanks much....!
yah you being current for january next year. just keep faith up. your 2 NFL will land within noe and 3weeks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2013
TCPonly: My visa collection is this friday but I tried tracking it in this format: 2014AF3624,and it is still giving me invalid case number.
Am I doing it right? Pls house,I need ur help.
. Bros forget tracking. just call them. that's what I did good luck and welcome to America
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 10:17am On Nov 21, 2013
I just called the number on the visa collection paper and behold! I was told that the visa is ready.
Am grateful to gokman4u,obatide and everyone.God bless ya all.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2013
jollyiwin: . Bros forget tracking. just call them. that's what I did good luck and welcome to America
Thanks bro.
You said u re in benin,let connect nah!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 10:32am On Nov 21, 2013
TCPonly: I just called the number on the visa collection paper and behold! I was told that the visa is ready.
Am grateful to gokman4u,obatide and everyone.God bless ya all.

...so now you sef don turn guru for the thing so abeg make i ask you. Do you think it is possible to be interviewed on Monday and collect the visa on Friday?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 10:48am On Nov 21, 2013
okeymen:

...so now you sef don turn guru for the thing so abeg make i ask you. Do you think it is possible to be interviewed on Monday and collect the visa on Friday?
I think it is possible b/cos jollyiwin was interviewed on thursday and collected on wednesday which is 4 working days.
And I was interviewed on friday and it is ready now(thursday) which is also 4 working days.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 10:49am On Nov 21, 2013
TCPonly:
Thanks bro.
You said u re in benin,let connect nah!
sure I will send u an email.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Outstandingsand(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2013
Congrate to those that have gottn there 2NL, wishing u best of luck in ur interview...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2013
congrats to those dat av received dre 2NL. all d processing dat u guys will b going tru dis moment will b stress free, goodness n mercy will follow u. Nd on d interveiw day, Mercy will speak for u. go nd get ur visas................ com bk here to share ur testimonies. kiss
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2013
jollyiwin: sure I will send u an email.
Ok bro
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mrrule: 11:27am On Nov 21, 2013
Since June then I discovered an error last month and corected it
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mrrule: 11:47am On Nov 21, 2013
please is there a way one can change his contact person address is US after recivin 2NL.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2013
mr rule: please is it any way one can change his contact person address is US after recivin 2NL

Yes, during your interview. After a successful interview, give the address to the CO, telling him/her you wish to change your contact person's address in the USA. Btw, you may also go with it when you are jetting out and give it to the CBP officer or whoever it is to update it for you.

Cheers
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gaiusidowu(f): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2013
Hello house,Glory be to God almighty my 2NL landed yester night to be interviewed in Jan 2014. My sincere appreciation goes to the great people of this forum for teaching me the know how.Favour awaits us all here n over there in USA in jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 11:57am On Nov 21, 2013
gaius idowu: Hello house,Glory be to God almighty my 2NL landed yester night to be interviewed in Jan 2014. My sincere appreciation goes to the great people of this forum for teaching me the know how.Favour awaits us all here n over there in USA in jesus name.

Congrats. Expecting your testimony then.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
gaius idowu: Hello house,Glory be to God almighty my 2NL landed yester night to be interviewed in Jan 2014. My sincere appreciation goes to the great people of this forum for teaching me the know how.Favour awaits us all here n over there in USA in jesus name.
The glory of the most high will cover you and He will put the correct words in your mouth. Fear not you are there already.
Gudluck
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by hadezanyah: 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
Daudsmart: Congratulations to those that have received their 2nl,ur interviews would be an easy one. The visas are urs already. Pls kindly let us know ur cn range and date u sent ur forms, it wud realy help those that are current alredy and haven't received their 2nl thanks. Congrats once again go get ur visas.

CN is 2014AF000029**, KCC received forms on August 6 and 2NL landed yesterday Nov. 20.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Yes, during your interview. After a successful interview, give the address to the CO, telling him/her you wish to change your contact person's address in the USA. Btw, you may also go with it when you are jetting out and give it to the CBP officer or whoever it is to update it for you.

Cheers
I want to change my contact address. and my visa is already with me. he jus t called me to give me the update just yesterday. what can I do now
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
Texas loading 14 days from now
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
jollyiwin: Texas loading 14 days from now

congrats my dear. am happy for you. Hope to to be in Texas after my interview possibly frebruary. How can I get your contact? I cant send mail on ur profile
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2013

Happy to hear this ma,
May u witness the uncommon favor of God.

Pls what's ur CN?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
jollyiwin: I want to change my contact address. and my visa is already with me. he jus t called me to give me the update just yesterday. what can I do now

You can change it at your point of entry. Just fly to your desired point of entry and supply the new address to the immigration officer.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
jollyiwin: Texas loading 14 days from now

Sharp sharp, no wasting time bro.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by larry7ng(m): 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2013

pls can you tell the house 2 figures that begins the last 4digits of ur case no and probly the date u sent ur form to KCC, so that we worried can can know wht actually whre the prob is. thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
Visa approve already.........
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by larry7ng(m): 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
jollyiwin: yah you being current for january next year. just keep faith up. your 2 NFL will land within noe and 3weeks.

Hello jollywin, pls can u send me your email id or ur facebook contact.larry
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
please I will really love to say in contact with every body here. my contacts are in my profile. just get it there.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
westcodes:

You can change it at your point of entry. Just fly to your desired point of entry and supply the new address to the immigration officer.
thank you. is there any colume for address when paying my GC money.don't you think I should use the new address.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
jollyiwin: thank you. is there any colume for address when paying my GC money.don't you think I should use the new address.

I believe the best way is to effect it at the POE, it won't hurt trying though. I know for sure the address you supply at the point of entry overrides all others.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Outstandingsand(m): 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
@jollyiwin, safe trip... @ idowu... Congrate ire akari o

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.