Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (427356 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2013
odewenwa: Good morning house how are we all doing hope good? We give glory to God please I have a question.My family's visas were approved last week friday and we had another baby on Sunday pls what are d necessary process/procedure to get the baby's visa too.thanks so much for a favorable response.

Congrats to you and your family. You have to call the embassy to inform them of the development, they will arrange for you to come with the baby's passport and immunization record, you also have to pay $330 visa fee.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Firewami: 11:14am On Nov 20, 2013
Obatide:
Sorry for the little stress sir, all will be well.
In addition to what kevwe and others have said,
Lets take a practical approach, believing that you get married before the result was released? if so then
When you fill ds 230 and 122 with a new name as a result of status change (Attach a note and if possible marriage certificate)
also when sending it, you need to quote the information as they appear on winning notification i.e

Case No: 2014........
Full Name (as appeared in her notification, which is her maiden name and other names):
Date of Birth:

I believe its after receiving your forms that they will update your status change (marital name), but something must link them to the original information of the principal applicant.

pls do it this way and you will be glad you did.
Hope it helps?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Firewami: 11:17am On Nov 20, 2013
i reali appreciate ur advice, i'll give it a trial.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2013
kevwe_flex: Greetings @jollyiwin, please can you describe where that hotel you lodged @ Yaba is? Thanks.
majestic hotel. just ask in that pack I believe most people there know the hotel. you can call the receptionist to describe the hotel for you on. 08108353840 mordator this I'd no personal contact
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
Guys pls I av a very urgent question..where can I do an age affidavit? Can I just walk into any magistrate court or there is a specific court? And also can I do the affidavit for someone else?

Pls this is urgent
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
Darhmee: Guys pls I av a very urgent question..where can I do an age affidavit? Can I just walk into any magistrate court or there is a specific court? And also can I do the affidavit for someone else?

Pls this is urgent
Go to any high court! Yes you can do it for someone else provided u have the required details of that person in question!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chiwuike20: 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
Thru with my medicals, bringing my long search 4 my credentials to a halt. Wanna thank everyone dat guided me thru all dis, ur reward certainly will be given to u by God.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
Darhmee: Guys pls I av a very urgent question..where can I do an age affidavit? Can I just walk into any magistrate court or there is a specific court? And also can I do the affidavit for someone else?

Pls this is urgent

You can do it at Ikeja High Court OR Ikoyi -Federal High court depend on which is closer to you.

You will need 2 passport photgraph & you can collect it same day within 3 hours - preferably get there early in the morning around 8/9am & it cost btw 1k or 1,500 naira.

Doing on someone behalf: If you engage the service of the so called 'tout' without showing your face before the commissioner of oath to sign. The so-called 'tout' may charge you extra money but if you want to appear before the commissioner of oath to sign, this are the requirement.

- 2 passport photographs of the owner & 2 passport of yours.
- Your mean of identification (National ID or International passport).
- You must be related to the person in names (either brother or sister or parent, etc).
- You will need to sign for the owner.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
odewenwa: Good morning house how are we all doing hope good? We give glory to God please I have a question.My family's visas were approved last week friday and we had another baby on Sunday pls what are d necessary process/procedure to get the baby's visa too.thanks so much for a favorable response.

Congratulations on the arrival of the baby. Please contact them asap and inform them on the arrival of the new baby. Did you inform CO of the development during your interview. Please take good number of family photo during the naming ceremony to take along during the baby interview.

Also don't forget to fill DS 0230 form for the baby to take along during the interview. Multiple celebration, rejoice.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
chiwuike20: Thru with my medicals, bringing my long search 4 my credentials to a halt. Wanna thank everyone dat guided me thru all dis, ur reward certainly will be given to u by God.

Congratulations, it's not too early to get your preparation in top gear. Gather all the necessary documents.

Success await you IJN.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Atandaishola794(m): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dear forumites, pls help me out. I am an HND holder but had only 4 credits in my WAEC and also dont have a testimonial. Will this affect me in my interview?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hi house
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
some thing I failed to do and I believed it important to let you guys know.

am entrusting my visa collection to my dad. and passport number was required of which i don't have anywhere except in the passport. so I have to call Dahl office to asked how I can get that p number. men it was a long story. after proper verification the number was released.

My point

PLEASE TRY AND WRITE DOWN YOU PASSPORT NUMBER. IF YOU FALL VICTIM ALREADY CALL IMMIDENTLY TO GET IT

JUST PRE SO NAL OBSERVATION

HOPE IT HELPS
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by odewenwa: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
G2Glory:

Congratulations on the arrival of the baby. Please contact them asap and inform them on the arrival of the new baby. Did you inform CO of the development during your interview. Please take good number of family photo during the naming ceremony to take along during the baby interview.

Also don't forget to fill DS 0230 form for the baby to take along during the interview. Multiple celebration, rejoice.

Thanks a bunch will do just that I had earlier written d embassy informing them of my state but will inform them now that d baby has come. Thanks. Are we to submit d form by hand or post it?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
TCPonly:

We thank God for journey mercy. You shall find favour in ur new residence in Jesus name.

AMEN BROW...THANX.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by odewenwa: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
jollyiwin: some thing I failed to do and I believed it important to let you guys know.

am entrusting my visa collection to my dad. and passport number was required of which i don't have anywhere except in the passport. so I have to call Dahl office to asked how I can get that p number. men it was a long story. after proper verification the number was released.

My point

PLEASE TRY AND WRITE DOWN YOU PASSPORT NUMBER. IF YOU FALL VICTIM ALREADY CALL IMMIDENTLY TO GET IT

JUST PRE SO NAL OBSERVATION

HOPE IT HELPS

To be on d safer side we shld keep a photocopy of our passport data page dats what I did.thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
[quote author=coop][/quote]

Ha, my oga the cold is crazn 4 nw o...well,God dey sha.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bendam: 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
Great people of this forum.may God bless us all.I have this question which I believe I am right in my conclusion.does the wife of a principal applicant still need to add education documents apart from NPC cert, passport photo,medical and police report and international passport. Since the principal applicant is the main focus having all the documents and cert.with proofs ready for interview.
Please kindly save this argument and justify my conclusion. I await your response please
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by MUTEAU(m): 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE.am sooo happy 4 ur family.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mrrule: 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
Please house I got this email from kcc You have received this email notification to inform you that you have updates available at http: //www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC. Please log in using your confirmation number from your original application to complete further processing.

After opening it was the first letter that I saw.plz understand the above plz I need an asistance
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
jigga40: Go to any high court! Yes you can do it for someone else provided u have the required details of that person in question!
G2Glory:

You can do it at Ikeja High Court OR Ikoyi -Federal High court depend on which is closer to you.

You will need 2 passport photgraph & you can collect it same day within 3 hours - preferably get there early in the morning around 8/9am & it cost btw 1k or 1,500 naira.

Doing on someone behalf: If you engage the service of the so called 'tout' without showing your face before the commissioner of oath to sign. The so-called 'tout' may charge you extra money but if you want to appear before the commissioner of oath to sign, this are the requirement.

- 2 passport photographs of the owner & 2 passport of yours.
- Your mean of identification (National ID or International passport).
- You must be related to the person in names (either brother or sister or parent, etc).
- You will need to sign for the owner.

Thank u very much guys.. God blesss
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
Atandaishola794: Dear forumites, pls help me out. I am an HND holder but had only 4 credits in my WAEC and also dont have a testimonial. Will this affect me in my interview?
hmm! The required credit is 5! Don't u av any other results like neco,gce wit 5 credits?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
mr rule: Please house I got this email from kcc You have received this email notification to inform you that you have updates available at http: //www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC. Please log in using your confirmation number from your original application to complete further processing.

After opening it was the first letter that I saw.plz understand the above plz I need an asistance
I guess by the time you check again it shall be 2nd NL. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
mr rule: Please house I got this email from kcc You have received this email notification to inform you that you have updates available at http: //www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC. Please log in using your confirmation number from your original application to complete further processing.

your 2NL has landed i.e your interview date! Sometimes it doesn't appear there immediately! You nid to continue checking. Definitely it will update automatically, jus kip checking!

No cause for alarm!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
bendam: Great people of this forum.may God bless us all.I have this question which I believe I am right in my conclusion.does the wife of a principal applicant still need to add education documents apart from NPC cert, passport photo,medical and police report and international passport. Since the principal applicant is the main focus having all the documents and cert.with proofs ready for interview.
Please kindly save this argument and justify my conclusion. I await your response please
Its not compulsory but its necessary. Take it along with you cause they "MIGHT" ask for it!

You don't wana take chances ooooooooo!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2013

That should be your 2NL I presume. Refresh or u wait for a while before log in again.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
Atandaishola794: Dear forumites, pls help me out. I am an HND holder but had only 4 credits in my WAEC and also dont have a testimonial. Will this affect me in my interview?

You already have HND which now is your highest qualification (The principal diversity visa applicant must have a high school education, or its equivalent, or two years of qualifying work experience, under provisions of United States (U.S.) law. This was explained in the DV Instructions for your eDV entry.High School Education: A high school education means successful completion of a formal course of elementary and secondary education comparable to completion of a 12-year course in the U.S. ). Just be prepared to prove your HND courses and probably project work.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2013

2NL things. Keep refreshing. grin grin grin grin
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
all we should always know is that it is always Well. keep your faith up both those that are yet to be current those who just received their 2 NL and those that have done a successful interview. it is well.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Wellton(m): 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2013

Congrat @mr rule. pls when did u send ur forms to KCC? I am excepting my 2NL, my case no have been current since october.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bobjackson: 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
Good day room, av been a member of this forum since I got my 1NL. Now the 2NL has arrived today. Thanks to God for what his going to do in my life and wife.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by hammerh(f): 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hello forumites,
I just received my 2Nl for January 2014...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (264) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.