Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (427339 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
bendam: Co :GD morning, finger print and swear
Us :did
Co:are you the winner
me :yes
co :you highest level of education
me :........
co:year and course
Me:..
Co:ask my wife wen did you get marry
Wife:....
co:what is the year of birth of son
wife :.....
both answer today is his birthday
co:whoa ...smiled....happy birthday to him
Son:smiled and continue with his business of talking
Co:you wrote two Waec
me:yes
Co:what do you do
me :working
Co:as what
me......
Co: returned the original docs, brought out two papers circled, explain it and later said congratulations
Thanks to God for.the success and a birthday gift to our son
also thanks to the pple of this great forum

What do y

I rejoice with your family too. And happy birthday to your son.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by philipblac: 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
congrate ooooo am happy for ur family
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
Just want to give thanks to almighty God, and all the good people of this house. I just pick up my visa. To God be the glory.

4 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
XYZZ: Just want to give thanks to almighty God, and all the good people of this house. I just pick up my visa. To God be the glory.
May Almighty God bless it. Congrats!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
thanks
komakan: May Almighty God bless it. Congrats!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Firewami: 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
@Kevwe flex and Bukiemma.
Thanks for the advice. After thorough checking of the selection letter with me, the confirmation number is not and the guy would not disclose the e-mail used in the initial edv entry. What should i do? do i have to pay this agent?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
me......
Co: returned the original docs, brought out two papers circled, explain it and later said congratulations

What do y

Congrats bro. it's the Lord doing favor galore. we key into your testimony. I'm happy for u bruv
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Outstandingsand(m): 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
Congratulations 2 y and ur family... Happy birthday to ur son.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
XYZZ: Just want to give thanks to almighty God, and all the good people of this house. I just pick up my visa. To God be the glory.

Congratulations brother. The Lord will favor you in your land of sojourning and plant your feet on solid grounds IJN. Please don't cease to pray for those of us who are still waiting to be current.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Outstandingsand(m): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
Thanks be to God almighty, my 2NL just arrived.. Got to findout abuh d 1NL very late say 2nd wk of sept sent it dat say wk got to kcc 3rd wk n now my 2NL is out.. I am so happy.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
me......

What do y

Congratulations to you and your family. God bless your endeavors in the USA.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
Outstandingsand: Thanks be to God almighty, my 2NL just arrived.. Got to findout abuh d 1NL very late say 2nd wk of sept sent it dat say wk got to kcc 3rd wk n now my 2NL is out.. I am so happy.

Eyaaaa......congrats. Outstanding sand....soooo happy for you. God favour all the way IJN - amen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Outstandingsand(m): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
@ItyRoyal, Amen.. Thank u.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by maikeal: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
Bendan, congratulations to you... God that did it for u will do it for us.. Amen.. congrats again.. am so happy for u and happy birthday to ur son..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
Firewami: @Kevwe flex and Bukiemma.
Thanks for the advice. After thorough checking of the selection letter with me, the confirmation number is not and the guy would not disclose the e-mail used in the initial edv entry. What should i do? do i have to pay this agent?

Good evening!

Hmm. Daisy. I thought you have submitted your applications. I am out of ideas here. I don't know if you should negotiate with him to get the most important details from him, like email address, DOB and full names used during the initial eDV entry. Because, you will still need it to get your 2NL. I am thinking out loud. Any other forumites can contribute if any. Phew
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
Yaaaaaayyyyy!!!!! Congrats bro.North carolina here u come.pls wen re u leaving 9ja? Cos I m leaving 9ja to NC with my wife middle of next month.pls inbox me ur contact details let's talk via phone call ow whatsapp
me......

What do y
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bendam: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2013
seubis: Yaaaaaayyyyy!!!!! Congrats bro.North carolina here u come.pls wen re u leaving 9ja? Cos I m leaving 9ja to NC with my wife middle of next month.pls inbox me ur contact details let's talk via phone call ow whatsapp

Thanks.I've mailed you Bro
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
Bendam,
Happy for u and happy birthday to your son,
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
Outstandingsand: Thanks be to God almighty, my 2NL just arrived.. Got to findout abuh d 1NL very late say 2nd wk of sept sent it dat say wk got to kcc 3rd wk n now my 2NL is out.. I am so happy.
wow congrats, I am so happy for you, God will favor u during d interview. Did u mean u send ur forms 2nd wk of sept and kcc receive ur forms 3rd wk of sept? And pls wat date is on ur 2nl? Pls help us explain this. Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
@bendam congrats, so happy for you and ur family. Favor all the way.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
Congrats, go and pick ur visa, its approve already...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by blessed512: 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
G2Glory:

Firstly, congratulation to you. You need to thread carefully so as to be consistent in the information you provided to KCC.

In d form you sent to KCC, did you specified your status as Married or Single? - this is starting point If your form stated Single, the case is easier & better.
The letter from KCC, were you asked to fill another form or just to respond to them via mail. I want us to be very careful in reaching final decision. Waiting to hear from you.

thanks for ur response.
I filled single in the forms given to me by the agent but I can't say what he might have done behind. The letter frm kcc didn't specify either to fill another but that some info are missing which happen to be my marital status and spouse's info.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by larry7ng(m): 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2013

Hello outstAnding!pls when did u say u sent ur biodata, and also when sre u supposed to b current?will b glad if I can knw the first 2digit of ur case no,cos ma bro is xpecting his,and he has since been current since Oct.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by larry7ng(m): 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2013

Hello outstAnding!pls when did u say u sent ur biodata, and also when sre u supposed to b current?will b glad if I can knw the first 2digit of ur case no,cos ma bro is xpecting his,and he has since been current since Oct.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by coop: 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
@ Brendman , Congratz to d family, it worth celebration.
@ Outstanding, congrats God will perfect his work . faith works wonders.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 1:41am On Nov 23, 2013
Firewami: pls house, after filin form ds 230 and 122 wit my wife new family name and indicating her maiden name which was used to play d lottery for her as a single. i then scanned the filled form and passport photograph to KCC, d response i got is 'the information u have provided does not match the case,pls supply d correct information' . Pls i am totally confuse, i don't kno wot to do. i need help pls, wot should i do?

Hi,
I believe the mix up is in the name ur wife initially applied with and ur surname u are now filling the form with. The KCC record does not have the new name ur wife has on her DSP form, hence the response u are getting. There should be a way round this?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 4:54am On Nov 23, 2013
femishow2005:

Do you mean armed robber came to your house in the states?? shocked shocked shocked. Nawa o Thank God you and your family are alive. Life ia important than materials stuff but which state is that sef?? undecided

This was in Nigeria, I am yet to travel. Thank you for your concern, bless u.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 6:02am On Nov 23, 2013
Firewami: Thank alot for all ur numerous counsels on this forum, pls do i still need to print the back code sheet and submit it with our application, is it a must? The reason is that the agent that played for us does not want to release the confirmation code to us and without the confirmation code i can't have access to the back code sheet. The agent is pestering me for N200k, which i'v being persuading him to wait until d visa is granted, can i go ahead with processing since i have case number and selection letter with me?

Hi,
u can get ur confirmation number from the travelstate or us visa lottery site by providing your correct surname, DOB and email address u provided during the visa lottery entrant. on the site to check ur result there is pop up that says FORGOTTEN YOUR CONFIRMATION NUMBER, click on it and fill in the necessary n correct info and ur confirmation number will be given to u immediately to check ur result n print it out. Hope this helps.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 7:13am On Nov 23, 2013
Thank God,I collected our visa yesterday.
My regards to all forum members,God bless you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by odewenwa: 8:08am On Nov 23, 2013
Good morning dear forumites please has any forum member given birth after their visas have been approved? Please what's d procedure in getting a visa for a new born baby after other family member's visa have been approved and issued. Is it true that all the visas will be collected and re issued pls fill me in on the process house. Awaiting a favorable response please thanks and God bless you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by blessed512: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2013
timimoyegun:

1- I bliv u have u'r case number with you so u don't need the agent anymore.
2- U will need to fill another DS form inother to state d missing info ( this can be done via email)
3- Relax U will change ur host address @ d embassy after a succesful interview and also @ d POE

Do all adjustment now, Ur case no is still far from being current.
@timimoyegun
thanks. a Frnd suggested that I send the ds230 thru both mail and dhl to be on a safer side. is it advisable?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by blessed512: 11:25am On Nov 23, 2013
okeymen:

This is a very interesting case and you will probably get a lot of advice from different people all saying the same thing in different ways so let me just give a summary.

1. You need to fill out another set of forms with the true information irrespective of what was in the former form.
2. You do not need the agent anymore if you know your case number and other details so you never have to pay him anymore money
3. If the guy gives you any trouble, you can send an email to the embassy and report him (maybe you should even do that upfront)
4. if you go through previous threads, you will see the way similar issues have been handled. read up from https://www.nairaland.com/1359935/u.s-consular-officer-ask-me/0#19686358 and https://www.nairaland.com/927190/dv-2013-winners-meet-here/168

wish you all the best.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (264) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.