Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. (19716 Views)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Go Down)

Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by somze(f): 5:58am On May 02, 2008
Erm . . . everyone but me wink
Besides I'm out . . .
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 6:03am On May 02, 2008
somze:

Erm . . . everyone but me wink
Besides I'm out . . .
Goodnight somze, get out! Mukina2 is waiting wink

somze:

Seriously you guys, need a room grin

Gosh everyone has left but you two
am here b/c am watching a movie on lappy! grin

StephenP:

[size=13pt]Trying to get a paper done.[/size]
haaaa! this late at night? I make sure I get any work done b/w 12am - 6pm. That sexy body will not get you an A o grin cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by StephenP(m): 6:05am On May 02, 2008
[size=13pt]Don't worry Cadet, it doesn't phase me. I'm almost done with it anyway.[/size]
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 6:07am On May 02, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]Don't worry Cadet, it doesn't phase me. I'm almost done it with anyway.[/size]
I'll let you finish, when you're done, let me know!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by StephenP(m): 6:51am On May 02, 2008
[size=13pt]Aiit, I'm done. Are you still watching that movie?[/size]
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by shakira: 6:54am On May 02, 2008
StephenP:

certainly u exhibit the characters of a gay, u this mogue watcher
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 6:57am On May 02, 2008
StephenP:

Good! Yes, am done with the movie. Just want to make sure you finished it. It's like almost 2 am, am tired and sleepy

shakira:

Ok you were looking for my attention, what is it? Leave him out of it undecided
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by StephenP(m): 7:01am On May 02, 2008
shakira:

[size=13pt]And you sir, exhibit the fine characteristics of an illiterate. Now, could you say again English?[/size]
Cadet:

Good! Yes, am done with the movie. Just want to make sure you finished it. It's like almost 2 am, am tired and sleepy
[size=13pt]Yeah, I'm sleepy too. I guess I'd see you later. I will see you later, right?[/size]
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 7:03am On May 02, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]Yeah, I'm sleepy too. I guess I'd see you later. I will see you later, right?[/size]
yea, sure smiley Now before I sleep on my lappy, I'll sign off. laterz kiss grin cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by StephenP(m): 7:04am On May 02, 2008
Cadet:

yea, sure smiley Now before I sleep on my lappy, I'll sign off. laterz kiss grin cheesy
kiss wink
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by shakira: 7:21am On May 02, 2008
@cadat
i rest my case, idiotic nitwit,

@stephen'
u can suck my balls with ur dick sucking lips bitch
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by shakira: 7:29am On May 02, 2008
StephenP:

kiss wink
pervert
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by GRIMM(m): 8:00am On May 02, 2008
Yuck, i hate delay. if u r not interested, say so. if not, dont waste my time. HARD TO GET. angryYUCK, DOES IT MAKE THE GUY LOVE U MORE?
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by eldee(m): 10:52am On May 02, 2008
~Antidote~ on: Today at 03:36:33 AM :
Elderly,   , go wash your eyes jor, No pausing tonight,
Jackal :
@ Eldee,

Go and sleep jor.
You got 7am lectures, don't cha?
No be small thing ooh, chei grin
I looked in the mirror this morning, I saw Pete Doherty grin
Imagine having only three hours to sleep, my blood alcohol level should be breaking records now
This one is one hell of an 'nlandine' hangover

NOW WHERE IS THE  REAL MAN ON THIS THREAD?
Aight you really got to quit making 'em comments, I really want to keep taking your words serious but u sure aint helping.
We go start our own battle ooh, infact we will create a whole new forum cause nland won't contain us grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18)

South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Welcome Baby Girl (photos) / The Dwindling Pool Of Male Lovers In Nigeria -Love Ain't Blind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.