Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. (19801 Views)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Go Down)

Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 3:58am On May 02, 2008
LOL are you people actually serious

I swear to God I wish you could see me LOL this is daft
Getting pumped up over what exactly

Your disgracing yourself.  You better put some smiley faces so we are foloed into thinking you are joking.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 3:58am On May 02, 2008
j-girl:

Sly- that won't work today. Your offences are too much. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I need J-Girl, (oh)
I gotta see J-Girl, (hey)
And there're hearts all over the world tonight,
Said the hearts all over the world tonight. .

Hey! Little J-Girl,
Ooh, you're a stunner
Hot, little figure,
Yes, you're a winner
And I'm so glad to be yours,
You're a class all your own
And,
Oh, little cutie
When, you talk to me cheesy
I swear, the whole world stops cheesy
You're my sweetheart tongue tongue
And I'm so glad that you are mine cool
You are one of a kind and wink cheesy cool
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 3:59am On May 02, 2008

[Verse 1: (Wyclef Jean)]
High school she was that girl that make me do the hula hoop around the gym
(Just to get a peek again, she's a 10)
High school she was
That girl that make me do the hula hoop around the gym
(Just to get a peek again, she's a 10)
Never thought that she would come and work for the president
Mr. George Washington (where my money at?)
She thought he'd call (where my money at?)
She had a good day, bad day, sunny day, rainy day
All he wanna know is is (where my money at?)
Closed legs don't get fed, go out there and make my bread
All he wanna know is (where my money at?)
She ended up in a road car, bruised up, scarred hard
All he wanna know is (where my money at?)
She thought he'd call (where my money at?)
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Antidote1(f): 3:59am On May 02, 2008
OMG, The association of NL pussies have now congregate, LOL,

The warnings should have been extended hours , no weeks ago when they attack with reasons, instead of all the hypocritcal jargons now,

Wait, I am still reading through to make sure that I got the person in the picture correctly, Because last time I checked I mentioned NO names, But since some of you are so daft to allow one trout to influence them, then no wahala, It's no retreat, No surrender,
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 3:59am On May 02, 2008
Oops, sorry, wrong thread! grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 4:02am On May 02, 2008
@ Stillwater - he overplagiarized it gan sef cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ Antidote, i dey fear you small small. Sha take it easy.
Jackal.:

@ J-girl,

Too bad the battle of sexes ended on this ugly note. . . .

You cannot hold me accountable for this schitzo.
When u have Godzilla and Godzuki crawling around like SLUGS. . . one must expect anything.
Next time, i will get a thread insurance. grin grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked - that's all i can say. You know I won't talk now

@ Sly - keep trying, angry angry angry angry you just might get on my good side.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 4:02am On May 02, 2008
LadyT:

LOL are you people actually serious

I swear to God I wish you could see me LOL this is daft
Getting pumped up over what exactly

Your disgracing yourself. You better put some smiley faces so we are foloed into thinking you are joking.

Lady T, my friend sent me some movies, am currently watching it. Have you ever watched the "Love Phobia"? It's kind of ok, a Korean movie. I told this Chinese girlto send me Chinese movie, she sent Korean movie! angry She's lucky it's actually interesting grin cheesy

Any time you have time, try it out here
http://www.ineedpopcorn.com/play.php?id=001193&part=1
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Antidote1(f): 4:02am On May 02, 2008
@j-girl modify//
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 4:05am On May 02, 2008
Abeg, Make I see picture jo. All yo uhave to do is tell me to post more on NL kiss

@Stephen, I'll advice you to remove that pic in your profile.

Matter of fact, let me put a pix on my profile sef grin cheesy Save that o, tomorrow, it wnt be there smiley wink
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 4:06am On May 02, 2008
*yawn*@Antidote no retreat no surrender are you reading the shit you are posting.  WOW I curse the person who messed your life so bad you come online to create a fake war with people you dont know!!!

I will pray for you.  Please feel free to post your bullshit reply.  Im happy Im helping you vent.

This is my last post to you.  Im ashamed I even bothered with you and your army!  

I still got love for ya!!! kiss
It aint that serious babe
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Jackal1(m): 4:07am On May 02, 2008
@ Antidote,

These hoodrats don't really worth the stress, mami.

Where should i start? Is it the nymphomaniac teenager who felt she can shag 2 friends and get away with it OR the UK jjc?
The last time i checked, none of em pay bills. . . . none of em pay rents. . . .Blimey, none of em works a decent job.
They don't even know the value of money. . . . .Up to their sanitary pads, their mothers pay for it so what are we ON about?

I am done bashing these tricks.
Me bed is calling for me. If any of em have mother wit/ horse sense. . . . . let em have a go at me again, . . . It will be a full blown WAR by then.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 4:07am On May 02, 2008
j-girl:

@ Sly - keep trying, angry angry angry angry you just might get on my good side.
Phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Look At J
J-Girl Looks At Me
(You Can't Help It You're Feeling Butterflies)
Its obvious, We have Chemistry
(I think I know it cuz it feels so right) cheesy
J-Girl I wanted so long to know
Now Your telling me you gotta let it go
(J-Girl Dont Tell Me I have to start all over again)
I Never thought that this day would come
(This is somthing that i've wanted in my life)
I realize that J-Girl you're the one
(and you're telling me its time to say goodbye)
To Put this out of my heart It ain't gonna change
So it shouldn't be so easy to walk away
(You feel it I feel it lets not be tense) cool

J-Girl, I Don't Know What Love Is
Maybe I'm Too Smart
I Just Know What I'm Feeling
And It's All Because Of You
Don't Tell Me I Don't Know
I Want The Truth . . . Cuz They Call It
We Call It
You Call It
I Call It Love cool
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 4:08am On May 02, 2008
Cadet I only do subtitles!!! and it better be in sync! I hate it the mouth is still moving and the talking has stopped!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 4:09am On May 02, 2008
@ Antidote, shocked shocked you're not going to tell me whose pic it is are you?

@ Sly - hmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Keep trying.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by StephenP(m): 4:09am On May 02, 2008
[size=13pt]I swear you guys that fighting are embarrassing. Please be adults let's forget about this. It ain't worth it.

@Cadet, as soon as you upload it, I'll upload one also that would be removed in 3 minutes.
[/size]
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 4:10am On May 02, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]I swear you guys that fighting are embarrassing. Please be adults let's forget about this. It ain't worth it.

@Cadet, as soon as you post it, I'll post one also that would be removed in 3 minutes.
[/size]
I posted it, put another of your pix, I love looking at thme wink smiley
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 4:12am On May 02, 2008
LadyT:

Cadet I only do subtitles!!! and it better be in sync! I hate it the mouth is still moving and the talking has stopped!
ROTFLMAO! It's in subtitles too! cheesy cheesy I gotta finish watching it by tonight and tell her how it is. I called her at work to send it to me cheesy grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Antidote1(f): 4:12am On May 02, 2008
LadyT:

*yawn*@Antidote no retreat no surrender are you reading the shit you are posting.  WOW I curse the person who messed your life so bad you come online to create a fake war with [b]people you don't know!!![/b]
I will pray for you.  Please feel free to post your bullshit reply.  I'm happy I'm helping you vent.

This is my last post to you.  I'm ashamed I even bothered with you and your army!  

I still got love for ya!!! kiss
It aint that serious babe

You are contradicting yourself child, You don't me, yet you claim or ask if you cursed the person who messed with me?  Get it right chica,

I have problems with you and people like you who come on NL and instead of being an independant thinker, resort to joining cliques, LOOK around you and learn, The members of the clique you fight for have ALL ran, Instead if you go to "whos on" they are there viewing as guest,

I am NOT concerned about NL or Nlders, I have my peeps here whom I will fight to the end for, They are few, but me love dem,

On that note, I have nothing more to say to you, And in case you were wondering about whether or not I hate, No way, Hatred is NOT in me, I hate your ways, Addios,
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 4:12am On May 02, 2008
j-girl:

@ Antidote, shocked shocked you're not going to tell me whose pic it is are you?

@ Sly - hmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Keep trying.
Like i have said. . . .3days = 3songs. . . . . . time to kick the next button. . .
I just demonstrated it to you that i am serious about ma 3days. . . . . NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool cool
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by StephenP(m): 4:12am On May 02, 2008
[size=13pt]@Cadet, check it out now.[/size]
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 4:14am On May 02, 2008
The Sly:

Like i have said. . . .3days = 3songs. . . . . . time to kick the next button. . .
I just demonstrated it to you that i am serious about ma 3days. . . . . NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool cool
You're all mine and you know it. 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 years and you'll still be mine tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
But you can go ahead to your others.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 4:14am On May 02, 2008
StephenP:

@Cadet, as soon as you upload it, I'll upload one also that would be removed in 3 minutes.
[/size]
OMG!! shocked shocked shocked shocked Stephen! you sure that's you?

Are you Nigerian? All this butt ugly nigerian men I've been seeing lately (except for you and ehrrrrm grin), Power to Igbo men o. kai!!! cheesy grin

Omo, you're fine! Lucky for you I got someone else in mind or else I would have pounced on you. grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 4:14am On May 02, 2008
Stephen its beyond embrassing , Im sorry  kiss
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 4:15am On May 02, 2008
LadyT:

Stephen its beyond embrassing , I'm sorry kiss
It may be, it may not be, he is fine!! Lady T, just because your sweet T is not that fine, leave him na grin

Did you check the site? for the movie?
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 4:16am On May 02, 2008
DAMN STEPHEN!!! shocked
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 4:17am On May 02, 2008
j-girl:

You're all mine and you know it. 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 years and you'll still be mine tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
But you can go ahead to your others.

Olorun Yor e! cool
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by StephenP(m): 4:17am On May 02, 2008
Cadet:

OMG!! shocked shocked shocked shocked Stephen! you sure that's you?

Are you Nigerian? All this butt ugly nigerian men I've been seeing lately (except for you and ehrrrrm grin), Power to Igbo men o. kai!!! cheesy grin

Omo, you're fine! Lucky for you I got someone else in mind or else I would have pounced on you. grin
[size=13pt]Thanks Ma'am. Like I said before, you are mad cute. By the way, can't you see that Igbo face?[/size]
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 4:18am On May 02, 2008
The Sly:

Olorun Yor e! cool
Olorun yo e naa! smiley
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by StephenP(m): 4:18am On May 02, 2008
LadyT:

DAMN STEPHEN!!! shocked
[size=13pt]Thanks, ma'am.[/size]
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Dreloaded(f): 4:19am On May 02, 2008
The someone else she has in mind is Stephen

Dot know who alagolo is fooling.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 4:21am On May 02, 2008
j-girl:

Olorun yo e naa! smiley
Omo ki ni yen tu ti bere oooo . . . ma worry fun mi ni iseju die wink
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 4:22am On May 02, 2008
D-reloaded LOL@you

After that picture I dont know what to say!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18)

How Comfortable Are You Dating A Guy Of So Many Sisters / Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? / Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.