Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. (19709 Views)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 8:57pm On May 01, 2008
albrigde its not all attitude.  Can you understand the horror women have to go though when a guy they are not interested in starts to toast them?

If you make the mistake of being polite and saying something he thinks he has you.  He wont stop till he wears you down and you just want to commit murder.  You blame yourself in the end you should of just been rude and come across as a stuck up bitch!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Jackal1(m): 9:00pm On May 01, 2008
@ albridge,

Most of em cannot express themselves in clear and concise language so they avoid any sort of conversation thus keeping it monosyllabic responses.
To the other half, they get intimidated seeing a good looking dude approaching em. . . .
Women that play hard to get have issues, attitude and lack self-confidence.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 9:03pm On May 01, 2008
Jackal you talk jack shit a lot dont you! angry

grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by albridge(m): 9:10pm On May 01, 2008
albrigde its not all attitude. Can you understand the horror women have to go though when a guy they are not interested in starts to toast them?

thats just it. how are we men supposed to know which women like us and which ones don't without getting to know them? should men totally stop toasting women? how will the women get married? how will the men have kids? what will happen to the future of the human race?
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 01, 2008
it's confusing sometimes, that's just the way it is, sorry jare smiley
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by saucekid(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2008
*looks on*
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 9:14pm On May 01, 2008
albrigde the key is if she tells you shes really not interested please just back off
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Jackal1(m): 9:20pm On May 01, 2008
@ LadyT,

For a woman, u do spew a heap of applesauce!!!!

How are men supposed to take any woman serious when 90% of women out there live a pretentious life.
Their NO means YES most times.
Women(whether they like the dude or not) will always play hard to get to feel important. . . after the initial graggs, they come down from their high horse and come back to reality.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 9:22pm On May 01, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! How people come up with statistic sef, is just beyond my knowledge!

@post
Men play too, it's just hurts then when women play harder than them.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by saucekid(m): 9:25pm On May 01, 2008
wetin more make i talk?
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 9:25pm On May 01, 2008
Hell no Jackal you dont "tease" a guy you have no interest in.  No is no,

90% my right butt cheek!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 9:30pm On May 01, 2008
My first response to this topic was NOT AGAIN! angry angry angry angry
Cadet:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! How people come up with statistic sef, is just beyond my knowledge!

@post
Men play too, it's just hurts then when women play harder than them.
Abi ooo!

Men play more games than all the PS games manufactured in the world. Bunch of Rapscallions!
Yes we play hard to get. How else are they supposed to know our worth?

Men hear the word 'no' and they transform it in their heads to 'maybe'
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Jackal1(m): 9:33pm On May 01, 2008
You lasses don't get it, do u?

When a girl meets a guy she likes. . . . .she FRONTS.
When she meets a guy she doesn't like at all. . . she still FRONTS.
So, how do guys know which is which?

It is very common for girls to say they weren't interested at first when they met their current boy/fs. . .
This simply means there is a level of fronting girls deploy whether they like a guy or not.
Therefore, it is very difficult for guys to read the situation which is why some guys persist even when they hear "NO" 1000 times.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 9:34pm On May 01, 2008
angry
Jackal rapists say the kinda bull you just spewed babes!!!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:37pm On May 01, 2008
you play hard to get so we will know your worth,
If I had to judge a female's worth solely on that many females will be worthless.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
90% my right butt cheek, From my simple math, jackal, the Left will equals 10 %
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 9:38pm On May 01, 2008
j-girl:

My first response to this topic was NOT AGAIN! angry angry angry angryAbi ooo!

Men play more games than all the PS games manufactured in the world. Bunch of Rapscallions!

[size=14pt]Don't mind them. It's just funny that the same obo (monkey) that encourages abuse is complaining about who's playing too hard to get. Maybe she's just not interested in your ruthlessness or your physical appearance.[/size]
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 9:41pm On May 01, 2008
j-girl:

My first response to this topic was NOT AGAIN! angry angry angry angryAbi ooo!

Shuuuuuuuushhh!! !!!!!!! J-girl
Most of y'all No =Yes at the end of the day!
This is a proven fact. . .not an assumption.
Well after all. . .I am not bothered by women who plays hard to get. . . thats their bizwiz. . .enough shawries on me tail already. cool cool cool

Go to a church down me block err tuesday. . . .
You would see thousands of pretty laydies crying their birdish looking eyes in prayers for God to direct a dude to their ways.
Opportunity they say. . .comes once in a life time. . . .most laydies have lost their main dude because of this pathetic hard to get game shitery.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Dreloaded(f): 9:42pm On May 01, 2008
Dude what's with you comparing women to birds?

Is this a new slang?
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Jackal1(m): 9:43pm On May 01, 2008
LadyT, U have just confirmed u are a bush girl.

We are talking relationships and u are here talking sex.
Whats the correlation here?

Rapists ma foot!!!!

@ Lasiefaire,

God bless you!!!!

A girl that goes straight to the point will earn more respect from me than a pretentious one.
The worth of a woman is not saying "NO" 1000 times then eating back her words to say "YES".
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by saucekid(m): 9:45pm On May 01, 2008
uhm. . . . . . .
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by albridge(m): 9:45pm On May 01, 2008
How are men supposed to take any woman serious when 90% of women out there live a pretentious life.
Their NO means YES most times.
Women(whether they like the dude or not) will always play hard to get to feel important. . . after the initial graggs, they come down from their high horse and come back to reality.

well that another problem. women always play hard to get so how can u be sure shes isnt trying to see if you will try harder to win her when she says she is not intrested.
i have always believed that life would be much easier for all of us if women would learn to say what they mean and mean what they say. in other words, if a bloke walks up to you and you like him, play along and let him know you do and stop fooling around playing those foolish games. that way we all get to know when you really are intrested and follow suit. at the same time, we also will get to see your no as no and leave you alone at such times. pheew, the games women play.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 9:46pm On May 01, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

you play hard to get so we will know your worth,
If I had to judge a female's worth solely on that many females will be worthless.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
90% my right butt cheek, From my simple math, jackal, the Left will equals 10 %
lol - Well men judge women over their difficulty in saying yes. Even in relationships, you still have to front. If not - the guy will take advantage of you. If you lay your heart on your sleeves, you'll get crushed.
Jackal.:

It is very common for girls to say they weren't interested at first when they met their current boy/fs. . .
This simply means there is a level of fronting girls deploy whether they like a guy or not.
Therefore, it is very difficult for guys to read the situation which is why some guys persist even when they hear "NO" 1000 times.
It is also difficult for girls to read guys. Like i said - some guys hear no and it becomes maybe in their heads. Why won't the girl agree at the end? Some of them just want to get it over with. Others just don't care. NO means NO but men don't understand the meaning of that word.

@ Cadet, Lol! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The Sly:

Shuuuuuuuushhh!! !!!!!!! J-girl
Most of y'all No =Yes at the end of the day!
This is a proven fact. . .not an assumption.
Well after all. . .I am not bothered by women who plays hard to get. . . thats their bizwiz. . .enough shawries on me tail already. cool cool cool

You would see thousands of pretty laydies crying their birdish looking eyes in prayers for God to direct a dude to their ways.
Opportunity they say. . .comes once in a life time. . . .most laydies have lost their main dude because of this pathetic hard to get game shitery.
Sly - you've come again. We argue about this everyday - don't make me deal with you again today oooo!
Most ladies have also lost their dudes because they say yes too fast and their boos don't take them seriously leading to CHEATING.
The most romantic and successful weddings always start with the girl fronting and the guy persisting - Need i say more?
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 9:48pm On May 01, 2008
cheesy@ Laisefaire

Sly and Jackal you can both kick rocks! Baba nla nonesense.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by albridge(m): 9:53pm On May 01, 2008

my brother and thats the funny truth of the matter. this matter is like that of someone who is almost dying of thirst in the desert and someone comes up and offers cold water to safe the life but instead of accepting and drinking the thirsty person knocks the water out to the hand of the person offering and throws it away. sometimes, women really dont make sense.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 9:54pm On May 01, 2008
LadyT:

Sly and Jackal you can both kick rocks! Baba nla nonesense.
Mi o gbe ise ran e Lady T. . . .
As u see me so. . . . i no send u oo. . . . . but that one no mean say. . .i no dey wish u well o. tongue
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Jackal1(m): 10:01pm On May 01, 2008
@ J-girl,

These days, an average guy is mentally stubborn when the issue of asking a woman out is concerned.

It is now widely accepted that a woman must FRONT whether she likes a guy or not!!!!
So, guys cannot tell when NO really means NO or it means try HARDER!!!!!
Virtually all the gals i have dated said NO at first before saying YES.

It means if i ask ur phat ass out and u say NO. . . . I am there thinking you might still say YES.
Why? cos all the gals i have come across said NO just like u have. . . . .
Women really need to sort their heads and stay TRUE and REAL!!!!!

@ SLY.

Please tell D-reloaded that "bird" is a slang for chic in the UK.

@ Albridge,

Women dont make sense ALL the time.
Have u ever heard the saying. . . . . ."U never know with women"??
Shoot!!! Women prefer men as their close friends than women cos they know guys are more sincere and more honest.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 10:03pm On May 01, 2008
angry@Sly

Jackal just hush please. I can now tell you are a toasting terrorist!!!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 10:06pm On May 01, 2008
Jackal.:

@ SLY.

IIght!!!! cool cool

D-reloaded:

Dude what's with you comparing women to birds?

Is this a new slang?

Yup!!
Is cool Init?. . , . . .
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 10:09pm On May 01, 2008
Jackal.:

@ J-girl,

These days, an average guy is mentally stubborn when the issue of asking a woman out is concerned.

It is now widely accepted that a woman must FRONT whether she likes a guy or not!!!!
So, guys cannot tell when NO really means NO or it means try HARDER!!!!!
Virtually all the gals i have dated said NO at first before saying YES.

It means if i ask your phat ass out and u say NO. . . . I am there thinking you might still say YES.
Why? because all the gals i have come across said NO just like u have. . . . .
Women really need to sort their heads and stay TRUE and REAL!!!!!

@ SLY.

If a woman says YES off the bat, the guy will never treat her well.
Personally, i understand why women front.
Now some of us think life is too short for all that jazz but it's a necessity. You HAVE to front as a girl.
If you ask a girl out now and she says yes after 10 mins, you will NEVER take her seriously because at the back of your mind, you're thinking that either she's cheap or she's not taking you seriously either.
It's almost an innate behavior of the so-called men we deal with everyday.
You guys expect to work when you ask a girl out and we expect you to really come after us if you want us so bad.
Whatever you work for with so much strength, you're bound to cherish it more - that's the whole idea beneath this.

Sly - just a friendly warning - call every girl on the face of this earth a bird but if you try it with me . . . . . you'll need e-crutches to carry you out of NL, CHICKEN!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 10:11pm On May 01, 2008
LadyT:

angry@Sly

''Could it be the little wrinkle over your nose
When you make your angry face
That makes me wanna just take off all your clothes
And sex you all over the place
Could it be the lil' way that you storm around
That makes me wanna tear you down
Baby, I ain't sure, but one thing that I do know is

Every time you scream at me
I wanna kiss you
When you put your hands on me
I wanna touch you
When we get to arguing
Just gotta kiss you
Baby, I don't know why it's like that
But you're so damn sexy
When you're mad

cool tongue cool cool tongue cool
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 10:14pm On May 01, 2008
Sly - just a friendly warning - call every girl on the face of this earth a bird but if you try it with me . . . . . you'll need e-crutches to carry you out of Nairaland, CHICKEN!
---> J Girl.
Whats wrong with these birds?
Ok what about cats? sumn like sexy cat?
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 10:16pm On May 01, 2008
The Sly:

---> J Girl.
Whats wrong with these birds?
Ok what about cats? sumn like sexy cat?
Cats are not sexy! They are too clingy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18)

What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls / Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship / Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.