Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. (19717 Views)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 10:18pm On May 01, 2008
j-girl:

Cats are not sexy! They are too clingy
what about sexy biscuits?
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 10:21pm On May 01, 2008
The Sly:

what about sexy biscuits?
You eat biscuits! Not sexy!

After-thought - ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i get it! Ewwwwww, you nasty nasty boy! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Jackal1(m): 10:22pm On May 01, 2008
@ J-girl,

This is where girls miss the point like a free throw shot!!!

The number of times a girl says NO does not mean she is not worthless.
Afterall, prostitutes and nymphomaniacs front as well. . . . . . so whats the freaking difference?

I dunno why girls think the harder they play, the better for em.
If that theory is effective then i see no reason why women get their hearts smashed on a daily basis.
Afterall, y'all played hard to get in the beginning . . . .
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Antidote1(f): 10:25pm On May 01, 2008
Jackal.:

@ J-girl,

Afterall, prostitutes and nymphomaniacs front as well. . . . . . so whats the freaking difference?

I don't know why girls think the harder they play, the better for em.
If that theory is effective then i see no reason why women get their hearts smashed on a daily basis.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Buoy you are at it again?? angry angry angry angry

Sly, didn't I warn you too? angry angry

J-Girl, deal with them, too bad my hands are full as we speak( too much work to cover) Have lots of assessments to complete. cry cry cry cry, If you need ma hep, HOLLA, grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 10:27pm On May 01, 2008
shocked @SLY *faints*
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by eldee(m): 10:27pm On May 01, 2008
J-Girl, deal with them, too bad my hands are full as we speak( too much work to cover) Have lots of assessments to complete.
Yeah right, I don't even care what the argument's about but I know we won already tongue tongue grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 10:29pm On May 01, 2008
eldee:

Yeah right, I don't even care what the argument's about but I know we won already tongue tongue grin
Trust me hommie. . . . .u already know we have never for once back down. . . cool cool cool
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 10:29pm On May 01, 2008
Jackal.:

@ J-girl,

I don't know why girls think the harder they play, the better for em.
Well like i said earlier - the most successful marriages that i've heard of start with the girl fronting for the guy. Some even front for years and then they get married.
If a girl says yes to you in 5 mins - will you take her seriously? Probably not
Why? Because at the back of your mind, you're thinking "Oh she might be a LovePeddler of some kind" or "That was too easy, maybe she wants me for my money" or "Maybe she's desperate"
It's an instinctual response. We ain't mad at y'all. We just step up by fronting harder.
In the relationships, if you keep playing hard to get and you keep being mysterious, you'll have a lot of excitement and the guy won't be bored or go looking for girls somewhere else. Most guys like the game of fronting - makes it a lot better for them

Antidote - I can handle them. Their 3rd musketeer (eldee) has come. I'll holler at you if they get too stubborn. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Antidote1(f): 10:32pm On May 01, 2008
eldee:

d

So you have been resurrected? LOL, erhmmmm after that ass-whopping Man utd did on Tuesday, Intel confirms you went AWOL cheesy cheesy cheesy

@J-Girl, I know I can count on you, Hit them where it hurts wink cheesy

The question of the day, Why must one work? cry cry cry cry cry cryHELP
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 10:41pm On May 01, 2008
j-girl:

Well like i said earlier - the most successful marriages that i've heard of start with the girl fronting for the guy. Some even front for years and then they get married.
If a girl says yes to you in 5 mins - will you take her seriously? Probably not
Why? Because at the back of your mind, you're thinking "Oh she might be a LovePeddler of some kind" or "That was too easy, maybe she wants me for my money" or "Maybe she's desperate"
It's an instinctual response. We ain't mad at y'all. We just step up by fronting harder.
In the relationships, if you keep playing hard to get and you keep being mysterious, you'll have a lot of excitement and the guy won't be bored or go looking for girls somewhere else. Most guys like the game of fronting - makes it a lot better for them
Pfffffffffffffffffffffsssssssss!!!
Since u are not a guy. . . .how did u get to this assumption? another flawed point to buttress this lame game right?
Looka here. . . . . .i will respect a girl who says yes without wasting my time more than all those hard to get laydies
Reason: because at some point when chasing a bird who's playing hard to get, i would be tired and thus loosing interest in her. . . .
C'mon dont act like u dont know what im saying? huh? angry
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 10:43pm On May 01, 2008
The question of the day, Why must one work? cry cry cry cry cry cry HELP
Antidote. . . .

Which typa question is this? angry
As if you would give me sum $$ when u get ur paycheck. tongue cool
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Antidote1(f): 10:44pm On May 01, 2008
The Sly:

Antidote. . . .

Which typa question is this? angry
As if you would give me sum $$ when u get your paycheck. tongue cool

Yikes! Wrong answer, erhmmmmm. One (women) works so that she can front some more grin grin grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Jackal1(m): 10:45pm On May 01, 2008
@ J-girl,

I swear on me life. . . . . It doesn't make any difference to me whether you say YES before i even asked or u say it after 10 YEARS.
What makes a woman a LovePeddler/worthless would become clear as the relationship wears on. . . . . . . .

U have to provide the statistics that the most successful union are the ones where the woman behaved like a hilly billy.
The most successful ones from what i have seen are the " LOVE AT NO SIGHT ONES". . . (never mind love at 1st sight).
In these days of ratio 7:1, a girl playing hard to get will remain rotten with sagging boobs and menopause before she finds a hubby. tongue tongue

@ Antidote,

Don't complain here about WORK. . . . .
Afterall, it was EVE that brought this CURSE on us. . . .
This is what we face because of Eve's excessive greed and gullibility. . .so DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 10:45pm On May 01, 2008
The Sly:

Pfffffffffffffffffffffsssssssss!!!
Since u are not a guy. . . .how did u get to this assumption? another flawed point to buttress this lame game right?
Looka here. . . . . .i will respect a girl who says yes without wasting my time more than all those hard to get laydies
Reason: because at some point when chasing a bird who's playing hard to get, i would be tired and thus loosing interest in her. . . .
C'mon don't act like u don't know what im saying? huh? angry
I have heard the guys in my life talk about fronting. They say they are tired but they also admit that it's fun for them. They try to make assumptions based on the way the girl answer and these are the things i've heard from various guys. The fact that you're chasing a girl and she's fronting means you're more likely to be engaged in the relationship because she's arousing your competitive side. We all know that men like to prove themselves and they also don't like their egos being crushed.

~Antidote~:

Yikes! Wrong answer, erhmmmmm. One (women) works so that she can front some more grin grin grin
Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy - Good one girl!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Antidote1(f): 10:48pm On May 01, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Antidote,

Don't complain here about WORK. . . . .
Afterall, it[b] was EVE that brought this CURSE on us. . . .
This is what we face because of Eve's excessive greed and gullibility. . .so DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!
[/b]

oH ma dayssssssssssss, Next you guys will start blaming Eve for your dyfunctional tolos and bolos grin grin grin grin, Leave Eve out of all this jor, Afterall, she was the ONLY victim in all of this,
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 10:49pm On May 01, 2008
Jackal.:

@ J-girl,

I swear on me life. . . . . It doesn't make any difference to me whether you say YES before i even asked or u say it after 10 YEARS.
What makes a woman a LovePeddler/worthless would become clear as the relationship wears on. . . . . . . .

You have to provide the statistics that the most successful union are the ones where the woman behaved like a hilly billy.
The most successful ones from what i have seen are the " LOVE AT NO SIGHT ONES". . . (never mind love at 1st sight).
In these days of ratio 7:1, a girl playing hard to get will remain rotten with sagging boobs and menopause before she finds a hubby. tongue tongue
That's you! - You keep making the assumption that all other guys are like you. In case you haven't noticed, you have some controversial values.
I said the weddings i've come across or heard of - no statistical analysis here!
Love @ No sight? You're going to have to explain to me how that works. Love at no sight means someone's going to cheat on the other or that the someone isn't ready for a real relationship of all the hard problems
That last comment is just nasty! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 10:55pm On May 01, 2008
~Antidote~:

angry
Well. . . . . .im speechless. . . . .i am still trying to figure out where ur weakest point is located. angry tongue angry
Tell ur girls to stop fronting . . . . . .this is the 21'st century. . . .not 1200 cool
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Jackal1(m): 10:58pm On May 01, 2008
@ J-girl,

E-dating is part of LOVE AT NO SIGHT. . . .
Afterall, u must have heard of many NLers dating. . . .do u really think they have seen each other at all?
For example. . . .U and SLY, Eldee and LadyT, Dr Ferlie and Omo Eko and MC Omo and D-reloaded amongst others.

If u think guys love chasing women up and down then u have got anutha think coming. . . .
Its MOB for guys. . . . .and not the other way round.
The last comment aint nasty. . . .As a capricorn, i tell things the way they appear. . . .calling a spade what it is without mincing words.
Feel me?

@ Antidote,

Eve caused all the hardship.
Her quest to eat more than she can chew made God curse mankind.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Antidote1(f): 10:59pm On May 01, 2008
The Sly:

angry
Well. . . . . .im speechless. . . . .i am still trying to figure out where your[b] weakest point is located[/b]. angry tongue angry
Tell your girls to stop fronting . . . . . .this is the 21'st century. . . .not 1200 cool

grin grin grin, That's a secret and NOT even my dog is talking grin grin grin

Well, I can ONLY  speak for myself.  I don't front, If I don't like you, trust me, You will know 5 secs after we encounter each other[b], I am too blunt to front, [/b] wink tongue

@Jackal,
Get over your obsession with Eve, She has so moved on without you tongue tongue, I suggest you find a new "girl " grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by eldee(m): 11:00pm On May 01, 2008
j-girl:
The fact that you're chasing a girl and she's fronting means you're more likely to be engaged in the relationship
So in your own opinion, the level a guy rates you is directly proprtional to the number of times he asked you the question and you said 'I'll think about it'?
Let me tell you sumn, I can ask sum freshy bird out just because I'm bored, her 'no' only drives me for the one week of waiting
It doesn't change any opinion I've built of her in my brain already.

So you have been resurrected? LOL, erhmmmm after that ass-whopping Man utd did on Tuesday, Intel confirms you went AWOL
Ask Jackal, I came that same day to congratulate y'all scummers
I was even giving Scholsey sum respect, sis, so watchu sayin cheesy
I might be many things but most deff not a coward wink
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Jackal1(m): 11:06pm On May 01, 2008
@ Eldee,

That is if she even gets ONE WEEK from me. . . .

After 3 consecutive days of cajoling and persuasion, she can FECK off!!!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 11:06pm On May 01, 2008
Jackal.:

@ J-girl,

E-dating is part of LOVE AT NO SIGHT. . . .
Afterall, u must have heard of many NLers dating. . . .do u really think they have seen each other at all?
For example. . . .You and SLY, Eldee and LadyT, Dr Ferlie and Omo Eko and MC Omo and D-reloaded amongst others.

If u think guys love chasing women up and down then u have got anutha think coming. . . .
Its MOB for guys. . . . .and not the other way round.
The last comment aint nasty. . . .As a capricorn, i tell things the way they appear. . . .calling a spade what it is without mincing words.
Feel me?
Me and Sly? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy How about you and antidote? Why did you forget that?
E-dating is not fun! Out of sight is out of mind - ever heard that? In e-dating, you even forget that the other person exists!
Guys enjoy the idea of chasing! It's an instinct that guys have no control over.
Guys front and play games too. Why are you putting this on just one sex?
Fronting is a way of life - you'd be fortunate to meet a girl or a guy that does not front.
eldee:

So in your own opinion, the level a guy rates you is directly proprtional to the number of times he asked you the question and you said 'I'll think about it'?
Let me tell you sumn, I can ask sum freshy bird out just because I'm bored, her 'no' only drives me for the one week of waiting
It doesn't change any opinion I've built of her in my brain already.
Hahahaha! No guy will rate me in that opinion because i don't have the time or the energy to front.
Stop calling ladies - birds!
Well your opinion will change because the way you think of her depends on her answer! She might front for 30 days and say no at the end. And then you start thinking she's a b***h but no longer the angel you fell for.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Antidote1(f): 11:12pm On May 01, 2008
j-girl:

Me and Sly? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy How about you and antidote? Why did you forget that?
E-dating is not fun! Out of sight is out of mind - ever heard that?

My Attorney, subject to correction, We had a blast over the Holidays wink wink lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 11:13pm On May 01, 2008
~Antidote~:

My Attorney, subject to correction, We had a blast over the Holidays wink wink lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Huh! Wanna tell me about it? wink wink wink wink wink smiley
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Antidote1(f): 11:15pm On May 01, 2008
j-girl:

Huh! Wanna tell me about it? wink wink wink wink wink smiley

One of these days u gonna hear a voice say come, J-girl u too bad, woo yi yooooooo cheesy grin grin grin

@Elderly, Yea I saw it, was just e-pulling ya skinny legs bro tongue
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 11:19pm On May 01, 2008
~Antidote~:

One of these days u going to hear a voice say come, J-girl u too bad, woo yi yooooooo cheesy grin grin grin
LOL!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by eldee(m): 11:20pm On May 01, 2008
j-girl :
Hahahaha! No guy will rate me in that opinion because i don't have the time or the energy to front.
Stop calling ladies - birds!
Well your opinion will change because the way you think of her depends on her answer! She might front for 30 days and say no at the end. And then you start thinking she's a b***h but no longer the angel you fell for.

Point of correction, no chick fronts for thirty dayz and then says no at the end. dig?
It's an absolute impossibilty. . .

Aight, let me explain it like this
This next cute bird thing steps into my end and 'em guys are like all over her
In my own opinion, she's what I need to steal me a top player trophy
All the one week wait is just to get one thing, when I get what I want then it's cest finis
Besides methinks u been watching 'Deliver Us From Eva' a time too many grin

@Jackal
I don't do consecutives, mine is one day on, one day off
Like power supply in Naija cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 11:21pm On May 01, 2008
~Antidote~:

One of these days u going to hear a voice say come, J-girl u too bad, woo yi yooooooo cheesy grin grin grin
Presumably from me. cool cool
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Dreloaded(f): 11:22pm On May 01, 2008
cats arent clingy, they stay on their own. it's dogs that freaking stalk you

i rather be called a cat than bird. you so called brits have issues
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 11:23pm On May 01, 2008
D-reloaded:

cats arent clingy, they stay on their own. it's dogs that freaking stalk you

i rather be called a cat than bird. you so called brits have issues
Ok Birdie. . . . . . .
As a marra of fact. . . . I got a female friend named Alma Bird. . . .
Bird is cool. . . . . .i like it cool
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Antidote1(f): 11:25pm On May 01, 2008
The Sly:

Presumably from me. cool cool

Are you sure you can handle Her? grin cheesy cheesy, Got a snoop at J-Girl's pix and I can tell you she aint no Chimp, So be careful what you wish for Mr.Fox grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 11:26pm On May 01, 2008
eldee:

Point of correction, no chick fronts for thirty dayz and then says no at the end. dig?
It's an absolute impossibilty. . .

Aight, let me explain it like this
This next cute bird thing steps into my end and 'em guys are like all over her
In my own opinion, she's what I need to steal me a top player trophy
All the one week wait is just to get one thing, when I get what I want then it's cest finis
Besides methinks u been watching 'Deliver Us From Eva' a time too many grin
From bird to thing? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I actually have the movie on my desk right now embarassed cheesy
Top player trophy? Remind me to ask my girls to stay out of your 'hood when next they come to UK. When you get your thing?
You're just one opportunistic player just like the rest of 'em jerks.

All Brits have various issues.

~Antidote~:

Are you sure you can handle Her? grin cheesy cheesy, Got a snoop at J-Girl's pix and I can tell you she aint no Chimp, So be careful what you wish for Mr.Fox grin
Hahahaha! Thanks darl! Don't worry - Sly is daydreaming and he knows it too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Welcome Baby Girl (photos) / The Dwindling Pool Of Male Lovers In Nigeria -Love Ain't Blind / Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.