Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (828740 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by technolee(m): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2014
Observing all questions and answers in 3D while praying for my mastercard to behave normal at the point of charging. Happy sunday to you all.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by tiebe: 8:17am On Nov 02, 2014
ferdimako:

Go like ten pages back.

found some info on page 115. thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Slya: 8:42am On Nov 02, 2014
Happy Sunday people! Experts please advice. I have been re-assigned to different country outside Nigeria on rotational basis (6x3) in the same role and within the same company. My question is; Is it necessary to inform Accra visa office about this change as an additional information? I am hesitant to do this since it is on rotational basis, doing the same job and still working for the same company. Please share your thoughts/advice.

Many thanks for the excellent support you guys are delivering here.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 02, 2014
ferdimako:

Your spouse must go with u and can leave afterwards. I hope I'm right.
No he doesnt have to go now, its just that when the nonaccompanying spouse is ready, they will have to apply through spousal sponsorship, with new police certificate and medicals and it takes at least 4 months before approval. Mine took aout 6 months
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by banjul(m): 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
Good day, I included my degree certfiicate and my ECA report in my application, I however forgot to include the transcript. Is this a problem ?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
honey86:

No he doesnt have to go now, its just that when the nonaccompanying spouse is ready, they will have to apply through spousal sponsorship, with new police certificate and medicals and it takes at least 4 months before approval. Mine took aout 6 months
okay, non accompanying must be ticked and other protocols observed, right?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
technolee:
Observing all questions and answers in 3D while praying for my mastercard to behave normal at the point of charging. Happy sunday to you all.
Okay...una wey dey chop F1 still dey eye Canada.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
banjul:
Good day, I included my degree certfiicate and my ECA report in my application, I however forgot to include the transcript. Is this a problem ?
No!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bo2014: 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
livepluslife:
Hello all, uniben sent my verification both post grad and under grad via email. By the next day wes had received it and updated my account. Just to let u know the option is available smiley

I will appreciate your advise / assistance on how you got them (UNIBEN) to respond to WES.
I already sent you a PM.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bo2014: 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
livepluslife:
Hello all, uniben sent my verification both post grad and under grad via email. By the next day wes had received it and updated my account. Just to let u know the option is available smiley

I will appreciate you advise / assistance on how you got them (UNIBEN) to respond to WES.
I already sent you a PM.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by azeezbaba(m): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
ferdimako:

I wonder o. Technolee don chop F1 and he is still eyeing Canny PR. lol
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
Slya:

Happy Sunday people! Experts please advice. I have been re-assigned to different country outside Nigeria on rotational basis (6x3) in the same role and within the same company. My question is; Is it necessary to inform Accra visa office about this change as an additional information? I am hesitant to do this since it is on rotational basis, doing the same job and still working for the same company. Please share your thoughts/advice.

Many thanks for the excellent support you guys are delivering here.

There is no point informing ACCRA of this normal office routine. You are only bound to inform them if there is a change of job/role.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
banjul:

This might not be a problem,relax and remain positive...
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
shopaker:
Hello house, please I need your advise on my husband passport,he want to change the age on his passport because it does not tally with his birth certificate. Please advise.

shopaker:

Thanks dams for your quick response, Am the principal and I have submitted with his details, that y I fill in the form that he is not ready to come now. So all info in my application is different from that of the passport.

Thanks

Unfortunately,you already submitted your application before seeking for advice. I would have suggested you include an affidavit stating this mistake and stating the fact that you are already in the process of making rectification.

As it is now,you can only wait and hope this does not form the basis for outright rejection of your application (Please note that an error/anomaly in one of the accompanying/non-accompanying dependents info/details will definitely affect the whole application).This might be seen as a wilful attempt at concealing/withholding information necessary to make a final decision on your application.

If this error does not come to the attention of the VO and your application scales through,please make a correction of this mistake by either changing the passport or the birth certificate. Either ways,make sure there is an affidavit to explain the rationale for the change and forward to the Immigration office treating your application.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
HenryIX:
Halo guys,

I am sure alot of people would be in confused thoughts like I am concerning this Debit card/Credit Card/Demand Draft issue. I used my GTbank debit card to pay for my WES and there was no issue. I guess I can as well use it for CIC. But seeing the cases of people who used debit card and haven't been debited, I think Draft will be the answer. Now we are hearing that GTbank has suspended Draft sales.

1. Is Gtbank the only bank that one can purchase this kind of draft? Cos I spoke to my account officer in UBA and he said no problem raising it from UBA.

2. Form 5669 (Background/Declaration), under personal history requests one to account for personal history. I am a little confused. I have been in my present occupation since 16th Nov 2011. If I am to put the period, do I put 2011-11-16 as starting period and end period as today's date? or should I leave the end period blank?

3. Has anyone used a Microfinance Bank Fixed deposit investment letter for CIC and suceeded? Cos that's where I have my funds. N2.5m

4. Still awaiting my evaluation report from WES. It has been sent since 15th October. I haven't gotten it. Should I be worried?

5. Does anyone have any update on the applications that has been received? The one on the website hasn't been updated since early october. My NOC is 0111. I hope I still make am.

1.As banking has gone global,international transfers through demand draft should be a product of any bank that wants to compete favourably in the global market. You might need to put a call through or physically visit some of the banks to ascertain if they can raise draft payable in Canada. I want to believe most multinational banks in Nigeria should be able to do this.

2.You can put the period as at the date you started the employment up until the date your application was signed off.

3.If you have your fund in a Micro Finance Bank,you should endeavour to use the statement of this bank. Also,include a letter from the bank stating that you bank with them and have the stated amount in your account. You should also make arrangement if necessary to move this money to a commercial bank to give backing to the authenticity of the availability of this fund.

4.Depending on the speed of processing as stated on WES' website,it might be too early to worry about the processing now.

5.As I understand.application received as at July 15th,2014 are being attended to.I also understand that application packages received beyond this date are being given preliminary attention by the CIC central intake Office.Hopefully,there will be an update this week on the number of applications received.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by livepluslife: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
bo2014:

I will appreciate you advise / assistance on how you got them (UNIBEN) to respond to WES.
I already sent you a PM.

Thank you

Hi bo2014, when u confirm uniben has received your credentials for verification. Just tell them you want them to reply by email. For the post grad it's free though their scanner is bad I had to go scan it into a flash for them to use. For the under grad you pay N1100 for verification N1100 for the scanning. Good luck
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by technolee(m): 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
ferdimako:

You wey dey complete Msc soon no dey eye the place too? Abegi comot for dulling lane.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by technolee(m): 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
azeezbaba:

I wonder o. Technolee don chop F1 and he is still eyeing Canny PR. lol
Planning ahead is the key @ azeez. I will remind you of this post later in the future. Try to be functional till 2016 for this sake.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bo2014: 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
livepluslife:

Hi bo2014, when u confirm uniben has received your credentials for verification. Just tell them you want them to reply by email. For the post grad it's free though their scanner is bad I had to go scan it into a flash for them to use. For the under grad you pay N1100 for verification N1100 for the scanning. Good luck

Thank you very much livepluslife.

Which department handles the verification?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Slya: 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
solomonwis:

There is no point informing ACCRA of this normal office routine. You are only bound to inform them if there is a change of job/role.

Thanks Solomomwis. Exactly my thoughts too! I will just keep as simple as it has been. Many thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
technolee:
You wey dey complete Msc soon no dey eye the place too? Abegi comot for dulling lane.
You caught me! Azeezbaba eyes dey there too!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by technolee(m): 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
ferdimako:

You caught me! Azeezbaba eyes dey there too!
Now you are talking my man. I always see you here and on the US thread. Face your OZ well and meet me in Canny via your express entry! Wish you all the best.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by shopaker: 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
solomonwis:

Unfortunately,you already submitted your application before seeking for advice. I would have suggested you include an affidavit stating this mistake and stating the fact that you are already in the process of making rectification.

As it is now,you can only wait and hope this does not form the basis for outright rejection of your application (Please note that an error/anomaly in one of the accompanying/non-accompanying dependents info/details will definitely affect the whole application).This might be seen as a wilful attempt at concealing/withholding information necessary to make a final decision on your application.

If this error does not come to the attention of the VO and your application scales through,please make a correction of this mistake by either changing the passport or the birth certificate. Either ways,make sure there is an affidavit to explain the rationale for the change and forward to the Immigration office treating your application.

Thank you all for your advise. Solomonwis thank you
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by whitneyhazel: 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
technolee:
Hiian! My brother I just tire...I pray every single day my mastercard too doesn't fumble!
Once we enter December(my application got delivered 1st wk in. Sept.)...am going to call my banks' customer care at least 3 times a week for any update on my acct.
I can't shout grin
It's well with all of us IJN Amen
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
whitneyhazel:

Hiian! My brother I just tire...I pray every single day my mastercard too doesn't fumble!
Once we enter December(my application got delivered 1st wk in. Sept.)...am going to call my banks' customer care at least 3 times a week for any update on my acct.
I can't shout grin

Lol. Amen.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
bo2014:

Exams and records.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by technolee(m): 5:01am On Nov 03, 2014
whitneyhazel:

I can't shout grin
Mine got delivered on 14th August. I should be expecting something positive this month. My banker friend will be checking for me everyday for whatever error. I pray for a smooth delivery IJN.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by HenryIX: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2014
solomonwis:

1.As banking has gone global,international transfers through demand draft should be a product of any bank that wants to compete favourably in the global market. You might need to put a call through or physically visit some of the banks to ascertain if they can raise draft payable in Canada. I want to believe most multinational banks in Nigeria should be able to do this.

2.You can put the period as at the date you started the employment up until the date your application was signed off.

3.If you have your fund in a Micro Finance Bank,you should endeavour to use the statement of this bank. Also,include a letter from the bank stating that you bank with them and have the stated amount in your account. You should also make arrangement if necessary to move this money to a commercial bank to give backing to the authenticity of the availability of this fund.

4.Depending on the speed of processing as stated on WES' website,it might be too early to worry about the processing now.

5.As I understand.application received as at July 15th,2014 are being attended to.I also understand that application packages received beyond this date are being given preliminary attention by the CIC central intake Office.Hopefully,there will be an update this week on the number of applications received.

Thanks alot Solomonwis. Appreciate your response.
As per 3. - I have the funds as an investment in Fixed deposit in the microfinance bank and I have the investment certificate. Will that be enough or do I need additional document?
As per 4. - My evaluation has been completed and it was sent as at 15th of october. Though i requested by mail post but I expect to have gotten it by now. It is been 21 days now (15working days).
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by tiebe: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2014
Please is it a big deal if both parties do their medicals in different countries? due to work, the principal applicant is not in Nigeria and cant come back right now. so, can each person do theirs separately? any ideas?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 03, 2014
tiebe:
Please is it a big deal if both parties do their medicals in different countries? due to work, the principal applicant is not in Nigeria and cant come back right now. so, can each person do theirs separately? any ideas?
yes... u can do ur medicals separately... so long as both are done at approved panels and try that @ a close timing if not on the same day.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by livepluslife: 9:12am On Nov 03, 2014
bo2014:

Exams and records for under grad. For post grad go to school of post grad studies. Both buildings are close to each other.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yokus(f): 10:02am On Nov 03, 2014
Big congratulations to you Damkollins, i dey hail u o Solomonwis and others oo. God bless you
i am so upset about this gtb draft issue
pls has anyone use the gtb Dollar Mastercard to payi really wanted to use draft.
I hope this works cos Damkollins i reckon n acknowledge all issues DC may give. pls advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (322)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.