Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,902 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (827723 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ANBAKO: 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
blueQueen:
hello house, how is everyone today? Please I would love to know if it is too late to apply for FSWP? I could only find a 6th of November date for IELTS exam. I would love speedy replies so i can know my next steps. Thanks and God bless. solomonwis pls help

FSWP closes conditionally in April 2015. Although this subject to availability of slot in your NOC (Profession). To move forward please answer the following questions

Highest level of education
Occupation & years of experience
Do you have family Member in Canada
Goodluck
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ANBAKO: 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
firedup:
am a medical lab technologist currently practicing but will love to move permanently to canada with my wife and daughter.pls dear forumites am i qualified,how do i get about it.thanks

To move forward please answer the following questions

Goodluck
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by technolee(m): 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
ferdimako:

2015 gone? Everything should fall in place for muah next year.
By 2016, I would have killed two birds with a stone. I know what am typing dude. Things will fall in places for us IJN.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
technolee:
By 2016, I would have killed two birds with a stone. I know what am typing dude. Things will fall in places for us IJN.
I understand now grin
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
The magic number looks to be like 5223..
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
solomonwis:

The Investment in FD is acceptable,the inclusion of the investment certificate will also suffice.

It is always risky with post mail,especially with NIPOST. As it is,you can only wait for the ECA result as there is no way to track the exact location.

You are very correct. Mine is over a year now and it is nowhere to be found. Status on wes shows mail has been delivered to a foreign country while nipost said they have not gotten it. I may have to pay for courier anytime i need the ECA.

@ferdimako and solomonwise, nice to see you guys are keeping the thread alive. hear the processing speed is now very fast. I just hope the ban on issue of visa to nigeria doesnt affect ppl processing theirs now.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
mercylicious:

You are very correct. Mine is over a year now and it is nowhere to be found. Status on wes shows mail has been delivered to a foreign country while nipost said they have not gotten it. I may have to pay for courier anytime i need the ECA.

@ferdimako and solomonwise, nice to see you guys are keeping the thread alive. hear the processing speed is now very fast. I just hope the ban on issue of visa to nigeria doesnt affect ppl processing theirs now.
Nigeria is Ebola free...u too tried squeezing out $85? Now I c y u lost interest. U can get back on next yr..EE will be d real deal. I can't wait!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by firedup: 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by firedup: 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
ANBAKO:

To move forward please answer the following questions

Goodluck

Highest level of education---B.MLS(BACHELOR IN MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE)
Occupation & years of experience---- CIVIL SERVANT AND 9 YEARS
Do you have family Member in Canada---NO
Age--34
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
Highest level of education B.Sc Geology
Occupation & years of experience Geologist / 2yrs
Do you have family Member in Canada: No
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
ANBAKO:

FSWP closes conditionally in April 2015. Although this subject to availability of slot in your NOC (Profession). To move forward please answer the following questions

Goodluck

Thanks for the reply.

Highest level of education :B.Sc Geology
Occupation & years of experience: Geologist / 2yrs
Do you have family Member in Canada: No

My NOC is 2113. How do one check if the cap has been reach?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
firedup:

Highest level of education---B.MLS(BACHELOR IN MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE)
Occupation & years of experience---- CIVIL SERVANT AND 9 YEARS
Do you have family Member in Canada---NO
Age--34
Hiya...saw ur pm. Just do IELTS GT and pick nothing less than 19points and start ur ECA.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by firedup: 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
ferdimako:

Hiya...saw ur pm. Just do IELTS GT and pick nothing less than 19points and start ur ECA.
THANKS BRO FOR YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE.
HOW DO I GET ABOUT THE TEST,AM A TOTAL NOVICE AND ALSO MY PROFESSION IS WHICH NOC NUMBER AND HOW DO I CHECK IT.
PLS DO BEAR WITH MY IGNORANCE.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
firedup:

HOW DO I GET ABOUT THE TEST,AM A TOTAL NOVICE AND ALSO MY PROFESSION IS WHICH NOC NUMBER AND HOW DO I CHECK IT.
U have to read the thread...that is d key or use Google.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by firedup: 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
ferdimako:

U have to read the thread...that is d key or use Google.
ok,capisce
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
ferdimako:

Nigeria is Ebola free...u too tried squeezing out $85? Now I c y u lost interest. U can get back on next yr..EE will be d real deal. I can't wait!

hahahah. i did cos i had good experience with nipost while sending my docs during the education paroles. The docs were deivered on time. i tot its same with receiving... My wes has been completed, so it wont take up to 3 days for them to resend it via courier.

Anyway, wats up with express entry? For australian ee, you put up your profile on the portal, employers go thru it and invite you for expression of interest. Its a very fast link. Is it the same wi what canny wants to do.

Am on cic website now, trying to update myself.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
mercylicious:

hahahah. i did cos i had good experience with nipost while sending my docs during the education paroles. The docs were deivered on time. i tot its same with receiving... My wes has been completed, so it wont take up to 3 days for them to resend it via courier.

Anyway, wats up with express entry? For australian ee, you put up your profile on the portal, employers go thru it and invite you for expression of interest. Its a very fast link. Is it the same wi what canny wants to do.

OZ is off my lane. Yea, the EE will be like OZ's. Forget those clauses, if you are qualified and Canada needs pple to migrate, it is d best process.

Let me start and finish my project. I need my M.Sc to claim 23 points and 68 points. So next year it is and Canada it is.

Yea, ur ECA is ready, I hope all u need will b to top up for courier.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bjayzeez: 12:05am On Nov 05, 2014
ferdimako:

OZ is off my lane. Yea, the EE will be like OZ's. Forget those clauses, if you are qualified and Canada needs pple to migrate, it is d best process.

Let me start and finish my project. I need my M.Sc to claim 23 points and 68 points. So next year it is and Canada it is.

.....so, I have a quick question. A friend has the ielts General, and is trying to sort out his evaluation. His partner (wife) has the ielts academic. Would she need to do the general?

Also, I'm quite familiar with the Australian migration program, and from all indications, the express entry seems to be a direct replica .... Am I wrong?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 6:24am On Nov 05, 2014
bjayzeez:

.....so, I have a quick question. A friend has the ielts General, and is trying to sort out his evaluation. His partner (wife) has the ielts academic. Would she need to do the general?

Also, I'm quite familiar with the Australian migration program, and from all indications, the express entry seems to be a direct replica .... Am I wrong?

She'll have to take the General training test version as CIC only accepts the General training test version.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by pickabeau1: 6:31am On Nov 05, 2014
mercylicious:

Alternatively you use a local address in canada

You can courier from there to naija

Or send your doc from Here for the eca to be included
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by HenryIX: 8:16am On Nov 05, 2014
mercylicious:

Over a year! Wow! I knew I should have squeezed that extra change for courier. Everything is ready except for the WES report. I guess I will have to order a duplicate by courier. But will the duplicate suffice for CIC?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yomifowe(m): 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
omasa:
Pls what's a mailing label and how can I get one

Mailing label is simply typing your full name and address/postal address on a MS word document and dropping it in your application package. This is usually used in case an application needs to be returned (God forbid) to the applicant. You are required to add 2 mailing labels in your application.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yomifowe(m): 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
firedup:

Bros you have a long way to go o. Your questions can only be answered by you visiting this link.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

After reading up, then you can then ask questions based on information you have received.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Danchiks(m): 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
HenryIX:

Danchiks, how long did it take from the day WES sent and the day you received?

I think it took like 10days before I got mine from WES.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
Danchiks:

I think it took like 10days before I got mine from WES.
NIPOST?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Jingiri: 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
ferdimako:

NIPOST?
is wes send it to your postal address and how much do wes charged you for sending your evaluation report through courier
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
Jingiri:
is wes send it to your postal address and how much do wes charged you for sending your evaluation report through courier
Have u applied?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
bjayzeez:

If u need her 5 points, she must redo and it is GT this time. If u don't need the 5points to make 67points...no need at all.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
@johnsontade, how faa? Canada suppose carry u oh as OZ dey mess up!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by engrfolu: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hello everyone,

Is the police report required for me and my spouse and how can i get it on time? Also i am about to fill the applications for the FSW, but i am expecting a baby by next month. Should i wait or submit the application now?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by firedup: 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
yomifowe:

Bros you have a long way to go o. Your questions can only be answered by you visiting this link.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

After reading up, then you can then ask questions based on information you have received.

thanks dear.
i checked through this site http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp and found out that i am not eligible...so what"s next for me?
do i just apply for worker"s permit?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bjayzeez: 11:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
ferdimako:

Why you bone OZ?... If the EE is gonna be similar to skills assessment of OZ, why the panic?

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (322)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.