Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (828663 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by kart042000(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
zeelo2014:

For ECAS status.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas
It takes AVO from 2months plus after PER to send MR, but its been random recently.
ur fiancee or wife? spouse needs PCC.

Thanks zeelo, any ideas about the court?

And please, about how much does it cost for the medicals? Is the medicals recommended for both my wife and I?
Is the hospital going to post it directly to accra or i will collect the result and post myself?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by henmaris: 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
zeelo2014:

Yes, but You will be charged first.
Paris VO sends MR from a month plus after PER according to the global spreadsheet.
[color=#006600][/color]
Zeelo2014 I thought application status is seen online when uve already been charged.My application had been charged since November 27. I was asking if the application status update is a guarantee that I will receive per. I have been checking every other day and could not be identified until this morning when my status was updated
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Fummiee(f): 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
@scrollmeout, thanks a bunch. I appreciate.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Fummiee(f): 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
And please can I use my regular naira debit card from zenith bank? And also how do I pay please do I have to tog on to WES site. Kindly assist please.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by scrollmeout(m): 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
Fummiee:
And please can I use my regular naira debit card from zenith bank? And also how do I pay please do I have to tog on to WES site. Kindly assist please.

Thank you.

Have you made any online payments with the card before? If you have, you may be able to use it, if in doubt, check with your bank.

First of all, make sure your account is on the dedicated FSWP portal. Some people encountered difficulties because of this

http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/

When you log in to your account, on the right side you will see a link "pay fees". Click it and you will be given an option to pay with your card. Kindly note that after paying you may have to wait for a few hours (or even a day) before your account is debited. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by wishiwashonest: 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hotstepper:

What is your brother in-law's status in Canada if he doesn't have PR yet? Is he legally working in Canada and paying tax? Is he answering his real name that your spouse used in the past to come to Canada? These few questions will help us to answer you.

my brother in law is currently a student and yes he is answering his real name.My spouse used the name in england and to no other country.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ANBAKO: 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
My good people, I am pleased to announce the arrival of my PER today.
May your good news come soonest.

Thanks for your support, Solomonwis, Fermadinko, Kollins.....Kudos to you all...

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zeelo2014: 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
ANBAKO:

Thanks for your support, Solomonwis, Fermadinko, Kollins.....Kudos to you all...
Anbako congrats! !!! you're now safe. More good news to come in this thread.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zeelo2014: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
henmaris:
[color=#006600][/color]
Zeelo2014 I thought application status is seen online when uve already been charged.My application had been charged since November 27. I was asking if the application status update is a guarantee that I will receive per. I have been checking every other day and could not be identified until this morning when my status was updated
Expect PER any moment from now. Not sure of when status appears on Ecas.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by takin35(m): 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
Pls I have written the IELTS but I wish to have a concrete agent that can help me process canada.I work as a mechanical technician(fitter machinist)in beer industry I have more than 6yrs experience pls can someone help me out?takin35@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by takin35(m): 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
kart042000:

Quite inspiring, even after the series of rejection, wasted money, effort and time, you never gave up till you won. Congrats bro... meet you in canny by Gods grace
pls my abble people how do I apply for canaDa fswp?I have even registered and Written the IELTS exam.help me out pls.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by pickabeau1: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
takin35:
pls my abble people how do I apply for canaDa fswp?I have even registered and Written the IELTS exam.help me out pls.

Have you read this thread from the beginning
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by kart042000(m): 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
takin35:

The time is very short now, i cannot say how fast your school can get your transcript to WES, WES takes like 2weeks max, and you need to post all your docs to CIC and it must be received before 31st/dec/2014.

Mehn, let my seniors in the house advice. The time frame is damn too short but nothing is impossible, have you achieved the 67 points?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by scrollmeout(m): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
ANBAKO:

Congrats Anbako, expecting more good news!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by shabbey09: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
I pray you don't fall victim, shine your eyes oh!

takin35:
Pls I have written the IELTS but I wish to have a concrete agent that can help me process canada.I work as a mechanical technician(fitter machinist)in beer industry I have more than 6yrs experience pls can someone help me out?takin35@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by kart042000(m): 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
henmaris:
[color=#006600][/color]

You should check your spam message, they ought to send you a mail confirming that. And yes, since you've been charged, you already have your PER.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ANBAKO: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
takin35:

Takins, I will advice you to use Nairaland FSWP consultants. They are good, honest, approachable and lastly FREE!!!. You dont need any other consultant. This is the best advise I can give you. If you want to apply, hurry up and send your application before 24th December.
There are also other global online forum that can be very helpful...seach for FSWP 2014.....
Ask any question here people will answer in minutes .....no paid consultant can match that.....!!!!

Good luck

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Highlyfavoured3: 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
scrollmeout:

It is true that it has no expiry date. You can tick NO. That field is not a compulsory field.

thank you @scrollmeout
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
ANBAKO:
Buddy for life .....
Congrats ........I'm so happy for you .......
May you be rewarded more with pleasant news in the stages ahead.
Congrats once again.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by technolee(m): 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
ANBAKO:

When were you charged bro?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
ANBAKO:

Congrats ANBAKO. Many more good news to follow.
Please when was your application received?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ANBAKO: 2:25am On Dec 11, 2014
@ Technolee, was charged november 18, DD mode.
@ Meritl, Application was received 18th August

whao just saw the coincidence ...... was charged exactly 3 months after application.

Good luck...
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by takin35(m): 4:52am On Dec 11, 2014
@ ANBAKO who then are the. Nairaland FSWP consultants?
ANBAKO:

Takins, I will advice you to use Nairaland FSWP consultants. They are good, honest, approachable and lastly FREE!!!. You dont need any other consultant. This is the best advise I can give you. If you want to apply, hurry up and send your application before 24th December.
There are also other global online forum that can be very helpful...seach for FSWP 2014.....
Ask any question here people will answer in minutes .....no paid consultant can match that.....!!!!

Good luck
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ANBAKO: 5:19am On Dec 11, 2014
takin35:
@ ANBAKO who then are the. Nairaland FSWP consultants?

Just post anyquestion on this forum...the consultants will answer....Solo, fermadinko, Kollins, Scrollment.....everybody on the forum including you!!!!...
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 6:20am On Dec 11, 2014
kart042000:

Thanks zeelo, any ideas about the court?

And please, about how much does it cost for the medicals? Is the medicals recommended for both my wife and I?
Is the hospital going to post it directly to accra or i will collect the result and post myself?
The cost is like #28k per per adult and around #21k for children .
The Medicals must be done by every member of the family .
All the four approved hospitals in Nigeria are electronically enabled to send your result to CIC panel of physicians for examination first before it's been accepted.
Once you the test analysis,it will be sent on your behalf by the hospital.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 6:42am On Dec 11, 2014
kart042000:
Hello house, I got my PER mail yesterday, congrats damkollins once again.
I have a few questions please, damkollins, solomonwise and every great member of this forum.

What link do I go to, to check my status, I already have my UCI and application number?

About how long does it take from this period to hear from the VO in accra?

Is it true that the international embassies only recognize marriage certificates from ikoyi registry in lagos?

Does my fiancee need to obtain a PCC? And what other things are required asides the 490$+550$ and 15k $ of deposit.
[b]Congrats ....so happy for you.
On the ECAS ,seems a member of this thread give the link already.......should be same as the one below..
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do
Your updates may be seen immediately or later so don't get too anxious if you don't see it.
As of now,Accra is yet to establish any routine in contacting applicants for 2014....it could be anytime within the next 3 months.
It's a funny believe by so many Nigerians that only ikoyi registry certificates is internationally recognized but unfortunately,it's all false......mine was not issued at a radius close to ikoyi and i have used it in many embassies for visa application so please calm down......just make sure it's legally and legitimately done.
Your Wifey (I wa t to assume you're planning to tie the knob soonest) and you needs to submit PCC before your applications can be finalized.
For now,not much of a cost except your running cost.
If my assumption is right about you getting married ,make sure you informed Accra beforehand.
Wish you the best...
Once again ,Congrats .
Cheers[/b].
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 6:43am On Dec 11, 2014
Highlyfavoured3:
Please house,
Do I need to answer yes to the national identity question in the generic form, since I have the Nigeria national ID card? But the card has no expiry date
It's not a mandatory question ....leave it.
Just write not applicable .
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by guy1234: 6:47am On Dec 11, 2014
Got charged yesterday 10th Dec, waiting for PER. Sept 18th app. Noc 2133. Thanx for d support guys.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by kart042000(m): 6:52am On Dec 11, 2014
damkollins:

The cost is like #28k per per adult and around #21k for children .
The Medicals must be done by every member of the family .
All the four approved hospitals in Nigeria are electronically enabled to send your result to CIC panel of physicians for examination first before it's been accepted.
Once you the test analysis,it will be sent on your behalf by the hospital.
Cheers

Damkollins, thanks for the break down, just as Chazz B would say "if each one could reach one, then one can teach one...what a beautiful world the world would have been"

http://www.workopolis.com/content/advice/article/canadas-most-and-least-attractive-cities-to-live-and-work?CID=721:19L:14946

Thought that might come handy.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 6:57am On Dec 11, 2014
henmaris:
Dear forum members,I just checked my online application with a UCI number I had from a Canadian visitors visa I applied for and it shows IN PROCES_ we received your application for permanent residents on the 25the of August 2014. Does this mean I should expect Per any of these days and has my file already been transferred to the visa office?
Please anyone have an idea of how long it takes for Paris visa office to issue mr
Congrats fir the updates on your ECAS ......
Positive ,your PER will soon come ........not all August applicants have it yet but you are lucky your ECAS is updated.
Realistically ,your file get transferred to your local visa office iinternally on the date you receive your PER or few days after it....but not before the date of the PER.
Hopefully ,you should get your medical request within 2 months.
Once again,Congrats .
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 7:01am On Dec 11, 2014
guy1234:
Got charged yesterday 10th Dec, waiting for PER. Sept 18th app. Noc 2133. Thanx for d support guys.
Congrats buddy ..
Welcome to the club of Canadian realistic dreamers ..
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Highlyfavoured3: 9:03am On Dec 11, 2014
damkollins:

It's not a mandatory question ....leave it.
Just write not applicable .
Cheers

Thanks lot, @ damkollins

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (322)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.