Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (829098 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
hmnnn:

No, use the GCKey instead, in creating your profile. That other one will be asking something money and all that stuff. Using GCkey will be like setting up a normal account

Just accurate
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
brightooooo:
pls does this 300 dollars cover all transcripts and certificates one may send? like transcript for BSc Nursing from a University; General Nursing as Registered Nurse RN transcript, and midwifery transcript from Nursing and Midwifery council of Nigeria, Thanks

Since you wanna include those, I'm not sure what the amount will come to. Go on their website - wescanada, register and create your account and fill details of the qualifications you want evaluated submit and see how much they will ask you to pay. I also think they have some information regarding Nursing from Nigeria, avail yourself of it so you know what and what not you will choose for them to evaluate for you
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by wordsmithng: 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
Meritl:
My visa office is London. Thanks.

Congrats wordsmithng.
Please what's your VISA office?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
Dear Applicant

CIC has informed WES that they cannot verify your ECA report. This is due to the incorrect application choice as the WES FSWP customized application was not selected.

In order for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your immigration application, they will need to verify your ECA report using WES’s online service. To allow CIC access to your ECA report, you will need to order a duplicate report at https://www.wes.org/ca/apply

Best regards,

WES Customer Service

I got that from WES last week and I've since ordered a duplicate copy.
Does dis mean CIC is working on my application and what stage are they cos i've not received any correspondence from dem since I sent in my application last year december...Cc solomonwis
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by akanni(m): 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
WoodcrestMayor:
Dear Applicant

CIC has informed WES that they cannot verify your ECA report. This is due to the incorrect application choice as the WES FSWP customized application was not selected.

In order for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your immigration application, they will need to verify your ECA report using WES’s online service. To allow CIC access to your ECA report, you will need to order a duplicate report at https://www.wes.org/ca/apply

Best regards,

WES Customer Service

Does dis mean CIC is working on my application and what stage are they cos i've not received any correspondence from dem since I sent in my application last year december...Cc solomonwis

i believe they are verifying your docs and if all is ok and they receive your wes, you should expect your PER.
All the best.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by WoodcrestMayor(m): 4:01am On Mar 16, 2015
cheesy
Thank you
akanni:

i believe they are verifying your docs and if all is ok and they receive your wes, you should expect your PER.
All the best.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 16, 2015
Hi All, I am trynna set up my EE profile. Now in the Education aspect, I only sent my MBA (masters) to Wes for verification I did not include my Bsc. Do I add my Bsc as part of my educational qualification too? Knowing full well that It was not evaluated. I only sent my highest degree to Wes according to advise from the house and also to avert time wasting.

Do I enter Bsc as part of my qualifications in the E.E profile? Since it was not sent for verification.

Thanks all.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Sleekjaguar: 8:56am On Mar 16, 2015
wordsmithng:
I would say use the CSE form to update them on your error and wait to hear from them. Don't take my word as gospel also hear what others think.

Thanks and congrats on the successful outcome of your CIC interview.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by sftt: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hello gurus in the house,

Am about to fill the EE forms and I read through the Novia Scotia immigration and notice that you could apply in 2 different way:
1. through EES (Express Entry system ) i.e CIC
2. through NSOI nomination.

My question is, how do you get nominated by NSOI? I know the Express entry system is through CIC stuff.

Awaits your answers as we are filling the EE forms right now.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
EJINNE:
Hi All, I am trynna set up my EE profile. Now in the Education aspect, I only sent my MBA (masters) to Wes for verification I did not include my Bsc. Do I add my Bsc as part of my educational qualification too? Knowing full well that It was not evaluated. I only sent my highest degree to Wes according to advise from the house and also to avert time wasting.

Do I enter Bsc as part of my qualifications in the E.E profile? Since it was not sent for verification
Thanks all.

What is written on your WES ECA report?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=sftt post=31669425]Hello gurus in the house,

Am about to fill the EE forms and I read through the Novia Scotia immigration and notice that you could apply in 2 different way:
1. through EES (Express Entry system ) i.e CIC
2. through NSOI nomination.

My question is, how do you get nominated by NSOI? I know the Express entry system is through CIC stuff.

Awaits your answers as we are filling the EE forms right now.[/quot

Not sure the Nova Scotia PNP is still open, but you should go ahead and fill your EE, you can later explore Nova Scotia cuz, with what I've seen as requirements for some other people pnps, they require you should already be in the EE pool
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by wolex8: 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Pls i need advice before submit my express entry profile
I want to know the required proof of fund for a family of 4,in the express entry form engineering as a profession is not included in the list of options can i choose science general for my option as an engineer
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by brightooooo: 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
JesusDWay:

Since you wanna include those, I'm not sure what the amount will come to. Go on their website - wescanada, register and create your account and fill details of the qualifications you want evaluated submit and see how much they will ask you to pay. I also think they have some information regarding Nursing from Nigeria, avail yourself of it so you know what and what not you will choose for them to evaluate for you
Thanks a whole lot.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by wordsmithng: 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
skidmarkz:
Thx a lot mate.
By the way what hardcopy documents did you bring for the interview?

I brought along;

1. Original Emploment Contract

2. Reference letter from Employer

3. Bank Statements from the last 6 months ( took along my savings and current account statements)

4. Payslips from the last 3 months

5. Original educational certificates

6. Spouses's certificates and 6 months Bank Statement

In all the dude only looked at my current account statement. Wasn't interested in anything else apparently.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by tola73(m): 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
WoodcrestMayor:
Dear Applicant

Best regards,

WES Customer Service

Your PER is on the way

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by usr249: 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hello friends,

I have sent a CSE to add my wife and new born child to my application. I have been instructed to fill out some forms and make the additional payments for them. I also need to submit my son's birth certificate and passport. The problem is that the birth certificate is ready but the passport of going to take a longer time to receive.

Could I just send the birthcert and other documents and send the passport later when it is ready?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Good evening.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
JesusDWay:

What is written on your WES ECA report?

I am still waiting for the Wes Eca report but definitely its going to be masters.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
usr249:
Hello friends,

I have sent a CSE to add my wife and new born child to my application. I have been instructed to fill out some forms and make the additional payments for them. I also need to submit my son's birth certificate and passport. The problem is that the birth certificate is ready but the passport of going to take a longer time to receive.

Could I just send the birthcert and other documents and send the passport later when it is ready?

Good evening.
Hi, as regards your son's passport delay, where do you stay? I mean Nigeria or Abroad. I could help with this if I know where u are currently.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by usr249: 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
@verrady...

Thanks so much.

I am not in Naija. I stay abroad. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
usr249:
@verrady...

Thanks so much.

I am not in Naija. I stay abroad. Thanks.
you are welcome! Okay have you applied for the passport alrdy? I know it takes about 2weeks but you can pay for express service
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by labiz001: 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
usr249:
Hello friends,

Good evening.

I am in same situation with you, will round up mine this week. The mail stated you replied within the next 60 days which I think is enough even as you are abroad. Just start it on time as most passport office in lagos now takes 1-2 days to get this done
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by abbyjo: 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Good evening, pls I need help with registering on job bank,cant seem to find d correct link.would appreciate anyone's help with d link.thank you
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 11:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
abbyjo:
Good evening, pls I need help with registering on job bank,cant seem to find d correct link.would appreciate anyone's help with d link.thank you

If you have been accepted into the EE pool, you would have been sent a message in pdf where you will see the link for jobbank, I advise that you use that, as you are supposed to register with your EE profile number and job seeker code.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 12:04am On Mar 17, 2015
wolex8:
Pls i need advice before submit my express entry profile
I want to know the required proof of fund for a family of 4,in the express entry form engineering as a profession is not included in the list of options can i choose science general for my option as an engineer

$22,170. Engineering is called Applied Science in Canada so, choose Applied Science
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by skidmarkz: 1:04am On Mar 17, 2015
wordsmithng:
I brought along;

1. Original Emploment Contract

2. Reference letter from Employer

3. Bank Statements from the last 6 months ( took along my savings and current account statements)

4. Payslips from the last 3 months

5. Original educational certificates

6. Spouses's certificates and 6 months Bank Statement

In all the dude only looked at my current account statement. Wasn't interested in anything else apparently.

Money rules after all. Congrsts bro
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by HenryIX: 7:58am On Mar 17, 2015
verrady:
you are welcome! Okay have you applied for the passport alrdy? I know it takes about 2weeks but you can pay for express service

Verrady, can you help with passport issues?
A brother has some issues with his passport. His passport was kind of seized by the British embassy but was sent to Nigeria. He was told be the embassy that they have sent the passport to Nigeria, but he has not been able to locate the passport. He has tried several people who only took his money without result. He even tried applying for another one but was told the present one hasn't expired. Any help you can render?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by sftt: 8:28am On Mar 17, 2015
[quote author=JesusDWay post=31670240][/quote]

Thanks you for the prompt response JesusDWay
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by sftt: 8:32am On Mar 17, 2015
JesusDWay:

$22,170. Engineering is called Applied Science in Canada so, choose Applied Science

JesusDWay where does geology falls? General or Applied Science?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by skidmarkz: 9:10am On Mar 17, 2015
Dear all, i just received an email confirmation from my local visa office as per 17 Mar 2015.
No further actions were required at this moment according to the email.
Was it the AOR?

Thx
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
HenryIX:

Verrady, can you help with passport issues?
A brother has some issues with his passport. His passport was kind of seized by the British embassy but was sent to Nigeria. He was told be the embassy that they have sent the passport to Nigeria, but he has not been able to locate the passport. He has tried several people who only took his money without result. He even tried applying for another one but was told the present one hasn't expired. Any help you can render?
hi there, yes i can help to an extent with passport issues. Qst is, why was his passport seized? getting a new passport is not an issue even if the old one can be retraced. The only issue will be that, if he goes to the same british embassy with the new passport, since they have his finger prints, they might still seize it.

In all why was the passport seized? or you can call the number on my handle before police find me come house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (322)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.