Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (827760 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by princessayinke: 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
I have a few questions to ask about this letter. When was your application recieved? under which NOC did you apply? I am a bit confused because i searched and found out before submitting that my NOC cap had not been filled. Is it possible that some caps are not filled but stop once they get 25, 000 application. What happens to returned applications and applications with negative review?
solomonwis:

Sadly,it looks like you are out of the FSWP race.

It's confusing though that your relative in Canada who works with CIC is giving you a false hope/assurance. You will need to gain reasonable assurance that your relative is giving you the information correctly.

As at the last check, the maximum number of 25,000 cap for 2014 FSWP has been reached.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Bcolah(f): 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hello gurus in the house. I need a telephone no I can reach cic on. My application was sent Nov and cc charged January but I'm yet to receive PER. I sent a mail but no response yet. Kindly advise.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by technolee(m): 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
wolex8:
pls i need assistance i am never married wt 2 childen i hv my eca report,clb 7in ielts and 8yrs working experience in electrical engineering i wish to apply can i apply for express entry,i am 35yrs and wish to migrate with both kids.what finance wl i need to have to be eligible
Solomonwis and Damkollins, please, can we help Wolex8 out on his request. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by labiz001: 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
Bcolah:
Hello gurus in the house. I need a telephone no I can reach cic on. My application was sent Nov and cc charged January but I'm yet to receive PER. I sent a mail but no response yet. Kindly advise.

Give exact date for ur timeline, and also

1.check your spam box
2. Confirm sent email is correct.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by azeezbaba(m): 6:09am On Mar 13, 2015
sevule:
Hello Guys

Just wanted to update the House. I received my invitation for Medicals today and instructions on how to pay the Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). I was pretty shocked because i was not expecting it to be ready this quickly. My FSWP timeline is as follows:

1. Oct 15, 2014 Submitted my FSWP application
2. Jan 19, 2015 Received my PER
3. Mar 3, 2015 Invitation for Medicals and payment of Permanent Residence Fee

Hi Sevule,

My NOC is 2172 too and my timeline is as follows:
1. June 19, 2014 Submitted my application
2. Oct 16, 2014 Received my PER
3. Visa office is Accra, although I had to change my address to US because am studying in US now but my visa office remains Accra.

I wish you best of luck as I await mine too
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by brightooooo: 9:05am On Mar 13, 2015
Good day, Solomon and all. pls do you mean, if me and my spouse write IELTS and send our results for ECA we don't have to look for job offer or nominations from provinces again to apply for EE? because i have BSc and RN in Nursing also wrote my midwifery exam this week, i planned to write the English text alone then go for nomination from a provinces or employment, cant I make it? pls can Nigerians who lives here in Nigeria really get job offer from Canada? any job link for Nurses pls put it down here thanks, pls how much does WES and ICAS Charge for ECA, pls after sending all your Originals for ECA what then will they give to you in return and how will you get it? pls enlighten us, God Bless you guys plenty for been here for us. thanks
solomonwis:

Unfortunately, you can not claim additional points with your relatives in Canada anymore with the launching of Express Entry.

Here, the higher your score points, the higher your chances of being selected. So, it will be beneficial if you can encourage/persuade your spouse to go for both language test and ECA.

If you however, decide to go for EE alone (without your spouse's ECA and IELTS), you might have to approach the provinces and prospective employers for nomination/sponsorship.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 13, 2015
Hello All, Did my ielts on feb 28, got scores dis moryn S7.5, R7.0, L 6.5, W6.5. Guess am qualified in dis wise. Still waiting for WES to send my MBA evaluation report.

1. How do i use the job bank for job search

2. What province is currently having their PNP still opened or opening soon.

Thanks Oga Solomonwise and all gud fellas up here.

Regards.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by wordsmithng: 10:32am On Mar 13, 2015
Hello Everyone and a good morning to you all. This thread has really inspired and motivated me as I have always looked through it every single day since I started my application last year. I am now in the closing stages and would love to share my time line;

July 21, 2014 - CIC received application

Nov 14, 2014- PER eligibility email received (co-incidentally the day my 1st child was born)

Dec 16, 2014- Email for proof of my daughters birth

Feb 26, 2015- Call to Interview for Principal Applicant and wife

Mar 12, 2015- Interview Successful and advised that within a week the Medical email would be sent out

Also advised that the entire process would be completed within the next 6 weeks. Thanks.

Have a nice day everyone and it will be well with all of us in the end.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yokus(f): 10:35am On Mar 13, 2015
CONGRATS.

wordsmithng:
Hello Everyone and a good morning to you all. This thread has really inspired and motivated me as I have always looked through it every single day since I started my application last year. I am now in the closing stages and would love to share my time line;

Nov 14, 2014- PER eligibility email received (co-incidentally the day my 1st child was born)

Mar 12, 2015- Interview Successful and advised that within a week the Medical email would be sent out

Also advised that the entire process would be completed within the next 6 weeks. Thanks.

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Sleekjaguar: 10:43am On Mar 13, 2015
Hi Solomon,

I posted this earlier this week. I'll appreciate if you have some guidance to offer pls.:

Hi All,

Quick question please:

In the "Additional Family Information" forms, I inadvertently made some typo errors in the DOB of two of my wife's siblings and completely omitted the details of one of my siblings.

From what I've observed, the types of updated or additional info requested by AVO varies from person to person.

Having said this, would you advice I use the CSE form from AVO website to inform them about these omissions and request the necessary changes in advance?

NOC - 2241
App. Received - Dec. 5, 2014
DD - Jan. 29, 2015
PER - Feb. 26, 2015

Will appreciate any useful feedback.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by wordsmithng: 10:55am On Mar 13, 2015
I would say use the CSE form to update them on your error and wait to hear from them. Don't take my word as gospel also hear what others think.

Sleekjaguar:
Hi Solomon,

I posted this earlier this week. I'll appreciate if you have some guidance to offer pls.:

Hi All,

Quick question please:

In the "Additional Family Information" forms, I inadvertently made some typo errors in the DOB of two of my wife's siblings and completely omitted the details of one of my siblings.f

From what I've observed, the types of updated or additional info requested by AVO varies from person to person.

Having said this, would you advice I use the CSE form from AVO website to inform them about these omissions and request the necessary changes in advance?

NOC - 2241
App. Received - Dec. 5, 2014
DD - Jan. 29, 2015
PER - Feb. 26, 2015

Will appreciate any useful feedback.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by wordsmithng: 10:55am On Mar 13, 2015
yokus:
CONGRATS.

Thanks Yokus.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by usr249: 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
@wordsmithng,

Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by tola73(m): 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Happy to announce that I received my PER mail yesterday. Timeline Nov 7, CC charge Jan 9, PER Mar 12. NOC 0113

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by tola73(m): 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
Bcolah:
+16139444000 and listen to the voice prompt
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
tola73:
+16139444000 and listen to the voice prompt

hi tola, please how much does WES charge and is it just my Bsc certificate i am to send or my transcript inclusive?

thank you
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yokus(f): 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hi House
Pls how much is medicals for a family of 4
And the right of PR fee.
Just want to be sure of the expenses left
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by tola73(m): 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
verrady:

hi tola, please how much does WES charge and is it just my Bsc certificate i am to send or my transcript inclusive?

thank you
WES charge about $299, your school will send your transcript, while you will send certificate. But you can the certificate to your school to send alongside with your transcript, that is what I did for my wife evaluation
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
tola73:
WES charge about $299, your school will send your transcript, while you will send certificate. But you can the certificate to your school to send alongside with your transcript, that is what I did for my wife evaluation

Thank you tola for your swift response. i am not always online but i need so many information that if i ask here might sound stupid. if it is not too much trouble, could you please flash the number on my handle and i will call you back immediately.

Please. thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by tola73(m): 10:07am On Mar 14, 2015
verrady:

Thank you tola for your swift response. i am not always online but i need so many information that if i ask here might sound stupid. if it is not too much trouble, could you please flash the number on my handle and i will call you back immediately.

Please. thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
[quote author=tola73 post=31604259][/quote] Thanks tola I will give you a call sharply.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
EJINNE:
Hello All, Did my ielts on feb 28, got scores dis moryn S7.5, R7.0, L 6.5, W6.5. Guess am qualified in dis wise. Still waiting for WES to send my MBA evaluation report.

1. How do i use the job bank for job search

2. What province is currently having their PNP still opened or opening soon.

Thanks Oga Solomonwise and all gud fellas up here.

Regards.

Your IELTS is good but you must know that there are other factors that determine your eligibility. You must get a score of 67 on a scale of 100, which is what initially qualifies you to enter the pool. The 100 mark is apportioned to 6 factors including English test, age, years of work experience, education, adaptability, etc...The total score allocated for English test for example, is 24 while other factors have their own allocated scores. If you pass English but your years of work experience ain't much and your education isn't at least a first degree, it might leave you with lesser overall marks which may make one not qualified at the end of the day even though you passed IELTS.

I don't have the link but I advise you Google 'six eligibility factors on cic', that should show you the eligibility factors and how can calculate your score by them.

I think British Columbia PNP may still be on, you Google their website to find out. For the purpose of immigration via EE, you will only be able to register on jobbank after you have registered successfully your EE profile and you are eligible, which you will be given a job seeker validation code that you will use in registering on jobbank.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
wordsmithng:

Congrats wordsmithng.
Please what's your VISA office?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
brightooooo:
Good day, Solomon and all. pls do you mean, if me and my spouse write IELTS and send our results for ECA we don't have to look for job offer or nominations from provinces again to apply for EE? because i have BSc and RN in Nursing also wrote my midwifery exam this week, i planned to write the English text alone then go for nomination from a provinces or employment, cant I make it? pls can Nigerians who lives here in Nigeria really get job offer from Canada? any job link for Nurses pls put it down here thanks, pls how much does WES and ICAS Charge for ECA, pls after sending all your Originals for ECA what then will they give to you in return and how will you get it? pls enlighten us, God Bless you guys plenty for been here for us. thanks

You definitely still need to apply for job and likely seek pnp nomination, your ECA and IELTS are just requirements to be able to enter the Express Entry pool.

Kindly note that one of the reasons for EE is so employers can get foreigners they want to hire to come to Canada faster than it used to be. After you have registered your profile on EE(which is based on the fact that you must have passed your IELTS with at least 6 in all the segments and your ECA), you will be given a job seeker code which you will use in registering on jobbank. This jobbank profile is linked to your EE profile, which can encourage employers to hire you as they know you can land in Canada within six months.

Use WES for your evaluation, ICAS takes longer from what I've read. Your school is to forward your transcripts to them while you send photocopy of your certificate but, I advise you get the transcript by hand send it through fast courier, you can include photocopies of your cert as well, waiting for school to send it will be long thing. The fee for WES seems to vary but for a first degree, it can be 300dollars(I'm assuming you will indicate on WES that they should use courier for you)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
Jesus4real:
hello everyone..pls I am in a bit of confusion...I jave done verification with wes and have 4yrs degree as my equivalent. .have also written ielts and made r8w6.5s6.5l8...I wrk in a finacial sector with 8 yrs wrk experince and will be 32yrs by may...now to my question..what is likely to be my points under the express entry as I tried to submit my profile last nyt and after succesful submission got a mail that I am not eligible. .although a friend told me people have been
having this challenge and its a system error..now if it happens that its corrected how can I retrieve the submission and make another one?

Calculations show you should have about 70/100 under fswp score which qualifies you to enter into EE pool and 340 as your crs score so, the only other reason why you may be ineligible and which seems is the reason why a lot of people also got that message is the figure quoted for finance. I learnt the required amount for single applicant and married ones with dependants have changed. I don't know the exact amount they now require but I will suggest you quote 15k dollars. You can't alter your initial application again since a decision has been reached on that one already, you have to create another profile and quote that amount I gave as the amount you can come with to canada
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
JesusDay thanx a lot for ur time , I truly appreciate. Do I need to pay any fee jst to set up my EE profile? Cos I tried smtyn similar and was redirected to mycic page for a key which is almst synonymous to setting up an transaction account.

Tnx man
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by toyibah: 8:12am On Mar 15, 2015
Happy Sunday to everyone,pls what is the meaning of AOR
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Taiwoabo(f): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2015
toyibah:
Happy Sunday to everyone,pls what is the meaning of AOR

Acknowledgement of receipt (By your visa office).
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by skidmarkz: 10:38am On Mar 15, 2015
Dear Bro Wordsmithng and others who have been invited for the interview at your local visa offices prior to the medical request, usually what kind of questions do the visa officers ask you?

Thanks a lot

wordsmithng:

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by brightooooo: 10:57am On Mar 15, 2015
thanks so much, God Bless.
JesusDWay:

You definitely still need to apply for job and likely seek pnp nomination, your ECA and IELTS are just requirements to be able to enter the Express Entry pool.

Kindly note that one of the reasons for EE is so employers can get foreigners they want to hire to come to Canada faster than it used to be. After you have registered your profile on EE(which is based on the fact that you must have passed your IELTS with at least 6 in all the segments and your ECA), you will be given a job seeker code which you will use in registering on jobbank. This jobbank profile is linked to your EE profile, which can encourage employers to hire you as they know you can land in Canada within six months.

Use WES for your evaluation, ICAS takes longer from what I've read. Your school is to forward your transcripts to them while you send photocopy of your certificate but, I advise you get the transcript by hand send it through fast courier, you can include photocopies of your cert as well, waiting for school to send it will be long thing. The fee for WES seems to vary but for a first degree, it can be 300dollars(I'm assuming you will indicate on WES that they should use courier for you)
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by brightooooo: 11:35am On Mar 15, 2015
JesusDWay:

pls does this 300 dollars cover all transcripts and certificates one may send? like transcript for BSc Nursing from a University; General Nursing as Registered Nurse RN transcript, and midwifery transcript from Nursing and Midwifery council of Nigeria, Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by hmnnn: 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
EJINNE:
JesusDay thanx a lot for ur time , I truly appreciate. Do I need to pay any fee jst to set up my EE profile? Cos I tried smtyn similar and was redirected to mycic page for a key which is almst synonymous to setting up an transaction account.

Tnx man

No, use the GCKey instead, in creating your profile. That other one will be asking something money and all that stuff. Using GCkey will be like setting up a normal account

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (322)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.