Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (828890 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by brightooooo: 8:51am On Mar 28, 2015
okay thanks, this is not about studying or gaining admission into school, is about been licensed to practice after looking into my credentials they will issue me temporary license for some months to come write the NCLEX Exam if i pass it i will be fully Licensed to work, that is to say if am qualified to write the Exam, then every province has it own nursing body that says your qualified or not to work in that province, and first step is to evaluate my credentials through National Nursing Assessment Service, that is why i asked if am applying for working visa or for permanent residency? since am not gonna come back i will start work there for sure, am sure i will pass the Exam by His Powerful Grace. Thanks
JesusDWay:

I don't understand what you mean by going through Nursing body and what type of visa? If you want to further your studies, you get admission into a school there and then apply for study permit through their embassy here in Nigeria
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by shopaker: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2015
shopaker:

Please House still waiting for your response . Thanks

@Mr Dam,

Please help me answer the above questions.

My application was returned this month, I submitted last year Sept. And I have registered for EE but don't know how to apply for the jobs. I can see jobs that match my profile but did not see where to click Apply.

Please help me out on the necessary steps, I don't want to give up.my NOC is 1111.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by DoubleBam2X: 9:51am On Mar 28, 2015
Meritl:

Congrats DoubleBam2X.
Please kindly share your timeline with us.
1. Date of Submission.
2. Date you received PER.
3. Of course, MR.
technolee:
Congratulations. What is your timeline like please?

My timeline is as follows:
CIC application submission: 27th May, 2014

[/color]
I had a lil delay when CIC notified me that my WES online report was unavailable to them. I had to make some other arrangements that took several weeks.
You don't need worry yourself about this online report thing; it was perculiar to me because I made a mistake when dealing with WES
[color=#000000]

CIC requested WES online report: 18th Sept, 2014

WES online report availability sorted: 4th Nov, 2014

Debitted card charged: 11 Nov, 2014

PER: 17th Nov, 2014

Notified AVO of changes: 19th Dec, 2014

AVO requested additional docs: 10 Feb, 2015

Submitted additional docs to AVO: 9th March, 2015

MR: 27th March, 2015

I hope this helps.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by skidmarkz: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2015
Hi guys I do have quick questions regarding an employment statement (certificate) and criminal background history.

1. When I submitted my hardcopy paperworks to CIC, i only attached the photocopy of the employment statements or certificates (company letterhead, name, job desk, job title etc). When the local visa office asks for an interview, do you think they will ask me to bring the original employment statements?

2. I used to be in the US (2002-2009), Indonesia (2009-2012) & Singapore (2012-Present). Will the local office ask for the police background check based on the country i am currently living in now (Spore) or they will ask for all the countries i have been in?

Thanks and i hope you can reply my posting. It is very important to me. I am currently on the waiting stage after AOR.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by skidmarkz: 9:56am On Mar 28, 2015
DoubleBam2X:

[/color]
I had a lil delay when CIC notified me that my WES online report was unavailable to them. I had to make some other arrangements that took several weeks.
You don't need worry yourself about this online report thing; it was perculiar to me because I made a mistake when dealing with WES
[color=#000000]

I hope this helps.

Dear DoubleBam2x
May i know what sort of docs you submitted to AVO?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2015
DoubleBam2X:

[/color]
[color=#000000]

I hope this helps.

I am excited you scaled the hurdle.

For the benefit of everyone,how were you able to provide the documentation requested relating to proof of settlement fund and documentation about your spouse's unregistered business?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by DoubleBam2X: 10:00am On Mar 28, 2015
damkollins:

Congrats...
Seems a third approved hospital is in Ikeja now,I've not heard of anybody use it but I want to assume its good for the mere fact that CIC approved it.
I'm confident that Qlife in VI and The children practice in Ikoyi are both fine.The one in VI will charge between 20k and 24k for children depending on their age while adults are charged 28k.The children's practice charges 28K flat for all age group but you can walk to them and do it anytime while you may have to book for appointment with Qlife.
wish you the best.
Cheers.

Thanks a bunch @damkollins.
I wish u all the best over there. Hoping to join u soon.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by DoubleBam2X: 10:29am On Mar 28, 2015
solomonwis:

I am excited you scaled the hurdle.

For the benefit of everyone,how were you able to provide the documentation requested relating to proof of settlement fund and documentation about your spouse's unregistered business?

I must 1st of all appreciate the fact that I joined this forum and specifically thank Solomonwis, Damkollins and other contributors.
Proof of settlement fund: I printed a 6-month statement of account with several supporting documents including letters to buttress sources of income, invoices issued to customers by my spouse's business/ invoices received by same business from mega stores where my spouse bought goods, agreements of lands/cars sales etc. These all corresponded with some transactions in both my initial application and the updated POF. I also mentioned (in my letter) that my spouse's business had been affected by austerity which drastically reduced income from that quarter but that my real estate business is still much viable.
Proof of "unregistered" business: like solomonwis advised, I included copies of invoices as mentioned before, Local Govt tax receipts etc. I also drafted a letter to address the fact that the business was not registered with the CAC.

I hope this helps
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2015
DoubleBam2X:

I must 1st of all appreciate the fact that I joined this forum and specifically thank Solomonwis, Damkollins and other contributors.
Proof of settlement fund: I printed a 6-month statement of account with several supporting documents including letters to buttress sources of income, invoices issued to customers by my spouse's business/ invoices received by same business from mega stores where my spouse bought goods, agreements of lands/cars sales etc. These all corresponded with some transactions in both my initial application and the updated POF. I also mentioned (in my letter) that my spouse's business had been affected by austerity which drastically reduced income from that quarter but that my real estate business is still much viable.
Proof of "unregistered" business: like solomonwis advised, I included copies of invoices as mentioned before, Local Govt tax receipts etc. I also drafted a letter to address the fact that the business was not registered with the CAC.

I hope this helps

Excellent!

Congratulations! You should be through in a couple of weeks with your application "ceteris paribus".

I wish you the best!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by DoubleBam2X: 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
skidmarkz:

Dear DoubleBam2x
May i know what sort of docs you submitted to AVO?
Thanks

Hi skidmarkz, the AVO requested for the following docs:

1) Updated POF
2) Proof of involvement in family business and right to profit from same (this came because I claimed in my initial application that I was involved in running a family business)
3) Police certificates for me and spouse
4) Forms like IMM5669, IMM0008 etc
5) Payment of Right of Residence for me and spouse
6) Payment of Permanent Residence Fee for my new born
7) 4 passport photographs of my new born
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by DoubleBam2X: 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
solomonwis:

Excellent!

Congratulations! You should be through in a couple of weeks with your application "ceteris paribus".

I wish you the best!

@solomonwis, I owe u lots of appreciation. May you be specially favoured in all you do. You have been of tremendous help.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by brightooooo: 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pls can you look at my Question this page and help me with an answer pls. Thanks
solomonwis:

Excellent!

I wish you the best!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by abyurla(f): 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
Has anyone here who submitted their profiles via Express Entry received an ITA ?

jojcanada:

6th draw over - 453 points - 1637 invites

« on: March 27, 2015, 08:06:53 pm »
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #6 – March 27, 2015

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, pursuant to section 10.3 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, gives the annexed Ministerial Instructions Respecting Invitations to Apply for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry System (March 27, 2015).

Ottawa, March 27, 2015

Chris Alexander
Minister of Citizenship and Immigration

Ministerial Instructions Respecting Invitations to Apply for Permanent Residence Under the Express Entry System (March 27, 2015)
Determination — number of invitations

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on March 27, 2015 and ending on March 28, 2015 is 1,637.
Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on March 27, 2015 at 23:59:47 UTC, have been assigned a total of 453 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

See previous instructions respecting invitations
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by skidmarkz: 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
Thx a lot DoubleBam,

Regarding the POF, can you send just a statement that simply mention you have this amount of money xxxx, under this bank xxxx and on the date xxxx? Or you must also send the POF that has list of debit and credit transaction?

Thx

DoubleBam2X:

Hi skidmarkz, the AVO requested for the following docs:

1) Updated POF
2) Proof of involvement in family business and right to profit from same (this came because I claimed in my initial application that I was involved in running a family business)
3) Police certificates for me and spouse
4) Forms like IMM5669, IMM0008 etc
5) Payment of Right of Residence for me and spouse
6) Payment of Permanent Residence Fee for my new born
7) 4 passport photographs of my new born

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by benik(f): 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
HI gurus,

i already have my Per from 2014FSW, while waiting for MR i am filling the EE form and its asking for my UCI number. is it ok to insert it or should i just ignore.

Many thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by DoubleBam2X: 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
skidmarkz:
Thx a lot DoubleBam,

Regarding the POF, can you send just a statement that simply mention you have this amount of money xxxx, under this bank xxxx and on the date xxxx? Or you must also send the POF that has list of debit and credit transaction?

Thx

I sent full statement of account showing all debits, credits and end balance for a period of 6 months alongside bank refenrence letter.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
brightooooo:
okay thanks, this is not about studying or gaining admission into school, is about been licensed to practice after looking into my credentials they will issue me temporary license for some months to come write the NCLEX Exam if i pass it i will be fully Licensed to work, that is to say if am qualified to write the Exam, then every province has it own nursing body that says your qualified or not to work in that province, and first step is to evaluate my credentials through National Nursing Assessment Service, that is why i asked if am applying for working visa or for permanent residency? since am not gonna come back i will start work there for sure, am sure i will pass the Exam by His Powerful Grace. Thanks

Apologies for the oversight. However,your question isn't clear enough.

Are you looking to register in your chosen occupation?

Do you have a job offer,hence your question about knowing which visa class/category to apply for?

Are you looking to further your education in Canada?

Please be explicit.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by shopaker: 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
shopaker:

@Mr Dam,

My application was returned this month, I submitted last year Sept. And I have registered for EE but don't know how to apply for the jobs. I can see jobs that match my profile but did not see where to click Apply.

Please help me out on the necessary steps, I don't want
to give up.my NOC is 1111.

Please house I still need your response.
Thanks

Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
benik:
HI gurus,

i already have my Per from 2014FSW, while waiting for MR i am filling the EE form and its asking for my UCI number. is it ok to insert it or should i just ignore.

Many thanks

If you have your PER,it is not advisable to register under EE. This might slow down the processing of your current application.

Except you have doubt about your current application under FSWP,please do not register under EE. If you have reason{s}to register under EE despite your current application,please provide your UCI.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
shopaker:
@Mr Dam,

Please help me out on the necessary steps, I don't want
to give up.my NOC is 1111.

Have you registered under EE?

Do you have a profile under www.jobbank.gc.ca?

Let's take it from there,we would be able to provide response appropriately.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by shopaker: 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
solomonwis:

Thanks for your quick response.

1.I have registered under EE
2.I have a profile under job bank,

Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by shopaker: 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
solomonwis:

I have registered for EE and I have a profile under job bank.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by brightooooo: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
I really don't know how to put it again, but this is different from EE program, this is for Nurses who are already Licensed in their various countries then want to immigrate to Canada to work, but before you do that, NNAS needs to evaluate your results as WES is doing, if they find you successful the National Nursing Assessment Service (NNAS) will send your report to the province you choose to be Licensed to practice, practice is to work you know, then in each province they have Registered Nurses body like,

Association of Registered Nurses of Newfoundland and Labrador
Association of Registered Nurses of Prince Edward Island
College of Registered Nurses of Nova Scotia
Nurses Association of New Brunswick
College of Nurses of Ontario
College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba
Saskatchewan Registered Nurses' Association
College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta
College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia. then if for example i choose Alberta, NNAS will send my report to them asking them to take the final decision, that for them NNAS i Qualified, if am also Qualified to Register to write NCLEX under the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta within months of my arrival, then after that i will be fully permitted to work. you can see am not going to study i can even choose to write the NCLEX Exam that same month pending on the date i arrived there, My question is this, what type of visa do you think i need to apply for with my family? but if you do not understand still, no probs then i have to start from Abuja here. Thanks
solomonwis:

Apologies for the oversight. However,your question isn't clear enough.

Are you looking to register in your chosen occupation?

Do you have a job offer,hence your question about knowing which visa class/category to apply for?

Are you looking to further your education in Canada?

Please be explicit.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
shopaker:

1.I have registered under EE
2.I have a profile under job bank,

Thanks

You can set up job alert and apply to the various jobs alerts that drop into your email.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
brightooooo:
I really don't know how to put it again, but this is different from EE program, this is for Nurses who are already Licensed in their various countries then want to immigrate to Canada to work, but before you do that, NNAS needs to evaluate your results as WES is doing, if they find you successful the National Nursing Assessment Service (NNAS) will send your report to the province you choose to be Licensed to practice, practice is to work you know, then in each province they have Registered Nurses body like,

Association of Registered Nurses of Newfoundland and Labrador
Association of Registered Nurses of Prince Edward Island
College of Registered Nurses of Nova Scotia
Nurses Association of New Brunswick
College of Nurses of Ontario
College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba
Saskatchewan Registered Nurses' Association
College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta
College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia. then if for example i choose Alberta, NNAS will send my report to them asking them to take the final decision, that for them NNAS i Qualified, if am also Qualified to Register to write NCLEX under the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta within months of my arrival, then after that i will be fully permitted to work. you can see am not going to study i can even choose to write the NCLEX Exam that same month pending on the date i arrived there, My question is this, what type of visa do you think i need to apply for with my family? but if you do not understand still, no probs then i have to start from Abuja here. Thanks

Can you provide a link detailing this "program"?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by brightooooo: 11:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
Okay, pls copy that of Alberta College just the way it is and google it or you can copy NNAS too. Thanks
solomonwis:

Can you provide a link detailing this "program"?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by shopaker: 10:10am On Mar 29, 2015
solomonwis:

You can set up job alert and apply to the various jobs alerts that drop into your email.

OK thanks very much.Aside from this Am I expected to do any other thing?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 11:02am On Mar 29, 2015
shopaker:

OK thanks very much.Aside from this Am I expected to do any other thing?

Thanks

Nothing,you just have to keep applying to see if employers will offer you a job.I must tell you this is a rarity.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by shopaker: 11:49am On Mar 29, 2015
solomonwis:

Nothing,you just have to keep applying to see if employers will offer you a job.I must tell you this is a rarity.

Thanks. That means this EE is difficult? I have open my job profile And I saw job macth there with their Email address, can I send my CV to the addresses.

Please advise me if I should continue or stop.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
shopaker:

Thanks. That means this EE is difficult? I have open my job profile And I saw job macth there with their Email address, can I send my CV to the addresses.

Please advise me if I should continue or stop.

Thanks

The EE is not difficult. You should do more on focusing your attention on improving your CRS than applying for jobs.

You can continue applying for jobs as you might get lucky but your attention should shift to improving your total score point for possible ITA.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by debeams: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
I just started following this thread again yesterday. Even though I have done my WES and IELTS since last year, I decided to wait for the EE instead of FSWP. I just created my EE profile yesterday and I started swimming in the pool few minutes afterwards. I have been encouraged by all the contributors to this thread and I also want to render the little help I can. I have a very good IELTS material (which I used myself). Its The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS Student's Book with Answers. All the audios for the listening tests and 17 sample videos from live speaking tests are included. You can PM me if you need the materials and I will send you the download link (1GB approximately). Its now your duty to find a way of downloading it. Cheers and goodluck to all.

Please send to adebims@gmail.com (ASAP please). Thank you very much in advance
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bazosky: 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
If you need $550 (Canadian dollar) bank draft (royal bank of canada) for your application, mail me: bazok100@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (322)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.