Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (831347 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bissiejoe: 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
JesusDWay:
Meanwhile, why was I banned since yesterday? It's the 2nd time it's happening, I hope it's not spam bot, because if it is the mods, it is very unacceptable as I didn't post any wrong thing

Good day house,
Asides the statement of account, do i need any letter from the bank stating that i operate an account with them? And secondly, i just got married and my wife has not done IELTS and ECA, can i edit my EE profile now or wait until my wife's IELTS and ECA are done?
Lastly, is it possible to say my wife is not going with me now but will join me later?

Thanks as i await replies
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ekpekus:

The person whose name appeared on that letter is currently chilling in Canada. if the name can also be edited it will be nice.
Tnx for the good work you'have been doing here

Oh thanks! I completely overlooked that in my quest to help grin.

Thanks once again
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Ekpekus(m): 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
JesusDWay:

Oh thanks! I completely overlooked that in my quest to help grin.
Thanks once again
uwc bro. More grace to your elbow for the good work
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
bissiejoe:

Good day house,
Asides the statement of account, do i need any letter from the bank stating that i operate an account with them? And secondly, i just got married and my wife has not done IELTS and ECA, can i edit my EE profile now or wait until my wife's IELTS and ECA are done?
Lastly, is it possible to say my wife is not going with me now but will join me later?

Thanks as i await replies

CIC says you should get letter stating all your account details(if you have multiple accounts with same bank), and if you are indebted to them. It will also state the balance on the account and i suppose it should state the Canadian equivalent. You should also submit the bank statement in addition.

Adjust your EE account to reflect you are now married just so if you get ITA while its still the way it was as a single and they penalize you for not updating. CIC requires that you should update just in case your score has changed(which it will if you are married), noting that they will eventually know as you would submit your marriage certificate and would conclude that you did not qualify for that round since your score would have dropped. I suggest your wife starts working on those two.

Even if you say she's not coming now, i don't think they will still award you points for a single, therefore, declare the current state of things
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by donluis: 3:14am On Sep 04, 2015
yet to get a response to my enquiry from the house please
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zandora: 3:42am On Sep 04, 2015
donluis:

Send both certificates to WES. WES doesn't accept statement of results.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Joshcoli(m): 5:43am On Sep 04, 2015
donluis:

I gave up on WES already, after sending all required documents and my school has replied them like twice, they keep sending verification mails to them
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by fidelism: 7:03am On Sep 04, 2015
zandora:

I beg to disagree . I just assessed mine with an SoR.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by fidelism: 7:11am On Sep 04, 2015
donluis:
hi everyone i'm new on this thread. i intend to get ECA from WES ,however i have 2 degrees. my 1st degree had a misplling of my surname on the certificate hence i only use the statement of result (since 1997). its my 2nd degree i'm using to work now and i have 9 years work experience. my question is will WES accept sttement of result? as the name on the certificate on the first degre had typographical error(one alphabet), because if i tender both degrees i will score higher points. the university is in the east and i think the process of getting a new re-issue certificate may take time and also i dont have off time from my job.

I used an SoR of my first degree and Cert of my MSc. They accepted both and got them assessed.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by labiz001: 7:48am On Sep 04, 2015
To the glory of God, the most merciful,the most beneficient. We received our MR yesterday at about 1:48pm. Find timeline below.

Application submitted 03 NOVEMBER 2014
CC DEBITED 15 JANUARY 2015
PER RECEIVED 29 JANUARY 2015
ADDITION TO FAMILY DOC 28 APRIL 2015
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT REQUESTED (SALARY ACCOUNT, POF AND EMPLOYMENT LETTER) 25 AUGUST 2015
REQUESTED DOCUMENT SUBMITTED 01 SEPTEMBER 2015
MR RECEIVED 03 SEPTEMBER 2015

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zandora: 9:03am On Sep 04, 2015
fidelism:

I used an SoR of my first degree and Cert of my MSc. They accepted both and got them assessed.

Oh really? Didn't know they accept SOR'S.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by emperorlog: 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Somebody should please tell me what I should do in this case. I applied for the SNIP and got an email from them asking that I should provide a copy of official bachelor of engineering-(------my course) transcript and degree I only have the ECA so I'm wondering what exactly they are asking for. Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by thatnaijaboy: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hello good people of this forum.

I have an urgent request which has be troubling me before I came across this thread and I read forth and back to see the helpful contributions you have been making.

My problem is this: I got an email from the VO in Accra asking for bank statements showing salary payments from a previous employer when at the time, my salary was paid in cash. However, I have all the payslip which was initially submitted at the inception of my application. I also sent them other backup documents by DHL when they previously asked for other documents such as CAC from the company, evidence of the company's existence itself, pictures, etc. In fact, my previous employer even sent a letter to buttress my point that I was paid in cash through that period.

The DHL package was delivered and signed for; however, to my surprise, I got an email from them telling me they are about to reject my application because I may no longer seem interested as I did not provide a bank statement showing the salary payments within that period. They did not mention any other document from before but just the bank statement and I have only 30 days to respond or I can as well forget about the application.

Please, your insights, opinion and experiences will be greatly appreciated as I have dedicated a lot to this process and many of my plans are attached to it. I will also be grateful to know if it is possible to send them email messages through the email adress ACCRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca and if they actually respond to email messages.

Thank you so much as you help a brother in need and may God Bless you abundantly.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Ekpekus(m): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
emperorlog:
Somebody should please tell me what I should do in this case. I applied for the SNIP and got an email from them asking that I should provide a copy of official bachelor of engineering-(------my course) transcript and degree I only have the ECA so I'm wondering what exactly they are asking for. Thanks
They need photocopy of your Bachelor's certificate and transcript. The ECA will be for CIC when you are given an ITA
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by kart042000(m): 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
thatnaijaboy:

I have an urgent request which has be troubling me before I came across this thread and I read forth and back to see the helpful contributions you have been making.

My problem is this: I got an email from the VO in Accra asking for bank statements showing salary payments from a previous employer when at the time, my salary was paid in cash. However, I have all the payslip which was initially submitted at the inception of my application. I also sent them other backup documents by DHL when they previously asked for other documents such as CAC from the company, evidence of the company's existence itself, pictures, etc. In fact, my previous employer even sent a letter to buttress my point that I was paid in cash through that period.

The DHL package was delivered and signed for; however, to my surprise, I got an email from them telling me they are about to reject my application because I may no longer seem interested as I did not provide a bank statement showing the salary payments within that period. They did not mention any other document from before but just the bank statement and I have only 30 days to respond or I can as well forget about the application.

Please, your insights, opinion and experiences will be greatly appreciated as I have dedicated a lot to this process and many of my plans are attached to it. I will also be grateful to know if it is possible to send them email messages through the email adress ACCRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca and if they actually respond to email messages.

Thank you so much as you help a brother in need and may God Bless you abundantly.

Great people of the house, solomonwis, damkollins, zandora, tola, jesusdway and other great members, kjndly answer this brother as time is counting fast
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Ekpekus(m): 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
Since you sent pay slips and a cover letter from your employer indicating that the salary was in cash, what you need to do is this:
Get the bank statement into which you paid the salary over the period of review and write a cover letter explaining in details again that your previous application had this nevertheless you've attached the bank statement that holds your savings into which you paid in your salary.

I hope it help. if not clear just highlight where you need clarifications

thatnaijaboy:

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Ekicedar: 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
Can I add a previous employer DAT I cannot get letter from but my bank account shows salary from that employer.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Ekpekus(m): 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ekicedar:
Can I add a previous employer DAT I cannot get letter from but my bank account shows salary from that employer.
You will be requested to add same however without reference letter you won't be able to claim points in work experience from it.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zandora: 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ekpekus:
Since you sent pay slips and a cover letter from your employer indicating that the salary was in cash, what you need to do is this:
Get the bank statement into which you paid the salary over the period of review and write a cover letter explaining in details again that your previous application had this nevertheless you've attached the bank statement that holds your savings into which you paid in your salary.

I hope it help. if not clear just highlight where you need clarifications

Agreed!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by kart042000(m): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
zandora:

Agreed!

What if he spends the money and does not deposit it in any bank since its cash?, still waiting for him to comment though. ..
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zandora: 1:14am On Sep 05, 2015
kart042000:

What if he spends the money and does not deposit it in any bank since its cash?, still waiting for him to comment though. ..

Seriously? First he receives his salary in cash and then he spends it all without depositing any thing in the bank? Even if I were the CIC officer processing his application, I would be doubtful of his work experience undecided
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by luvly3(f): 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
zandora:

WES Accepts SOR + Transcript. Just got my uniport degree evaluated.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Luvmuma: 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
labiz001:
To the glory of God, the most merciful,the most beneficient. We received our MR yesterday at about 1:48pm. Find timeline below.

Application submitted 03 NOVEMBER 2014
CC DEBITED 15 JANUARY 2015
PER RECEIVED 29 JANUARY 2015
ADDITION TO FAMILY DOC 28 APRIL 2015
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT REQUESTED (SALARY ACCOUNT, POF AND EMPLOYMENT LETTER) 25 AUGUST 2015
REQUESTED DOCUMENT SUBMITTED 01 SEPTEMBER 2015
MR RECEIVED 03 SEPTEMBER 2015
Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Onlineise(m): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hello People,

Please I am about to start my app...and would love to ask some teething questions from the elders.

1) Can I send only my MSc Cert for evaluation at WES...or its compulsory I do BSc alongside? (Trying to save time on this stage)

...more questions as I encounter the hurdles.

Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
Onlineise:
Hello People,

Please I am about to start my app...and would love to ask some teething questions from the elders.

1) Can I send only my MSc Cert for evaluation at WES...or its compulsory I do BSc alongside? (Trying to save time on this stage)

Cheers
chai
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zandora: 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
Onlineise:
Hello People,

Cheers

Send only your MSc if you're sure it'll be assessed as the equivalent of a Canadian MSc. Use the WES free assessment tool to assess it's equivalency if you haven't already done so.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Kevinoh: 8:09am On Sep 08, 2015
luvly3:

WES Accepts SOR + Transcript. Just got my uniport degree evaluated.

Hello luvly3,

Pls kindly confirm that WES now evaluates degrees from uniport because I know they had a fallout in the past.

Thanks in anticipation for your response.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Edgeoftomorrow(m): 10:29am On Sep 08, 2015
Please I need an advice, WES sent verification documents to my former institution since about 1 month now but the school keeps saying they have not received it yet, is it advisable to ask WES to send the verification documents to the school through international courier
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2015
Edgeoftomorrow:
Please I need an advice, WES sent verification documents to my former institution since about 1 month now but the school keeps saying they have not received it yet, is it advisable to ask WES to send the verification documents to the school through international courier

Yeah, I've read from people who did. However, there's every possibility that it's already with your school, you might just have been asking from the wrong quarters. When WES notified me they had sent for verification, I went to school regiatry after like a month(my thinking is that the letter will go there since it's the registrar that signed the transcript sent to WES originally), only to be told they haven't seen it. They later directed me to exams and records, and that's where I discovered the verification letter from WES has been with them less than 2weeks since WES sent it. Apparently also, school does not send the reply on their own as it's extra cost for them so, they just abandon everyone's own in a corner and if you need yours, you go pay them either courier money or nipost but they tell you nipost takes time so, they seem to collect courier money from different people but use just one package to send it.

So, I will say you go check the likely quarters it can be

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Onlineise(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2015
zandora:

Send only your MSc if you're sure it'll be assessed as the equivalent of a Canadian MSc. Use the WES free assessment tool to assess it's equivalency if you haven't already done so.

Thanks @Zandora,

Yeah I checked it, its a UK Msc Degree so I think it should fly...but my Bsc is from 9ja, I just don't want to waste time if only the Msc will be used to give me points...what do y'all feel?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by mozo: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
Edgeoftomorrow:

From my experience, it never hurts to have someone on the inside (Registrars office/exams and records)

If WES says they've sent it, then free them. Like I said, try and get someone at your school who will be on the look out for your stuff (if it hasn't already arrived)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Ekicedar: 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
Please house, which provincial nomination is ongoing and which will be opened soon?

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (322)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.