Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (829845 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zandora: 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
40manlappy:
@JesusDWay, Zandora, superchi

Finally, our Express Entry profile was received and we got the following message in a PDF letter.

"Thank you for submitting your Express Entry profile
You have finished building your online profile. Based on your answers, it looks like you may be eligible to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant."

Thanks very much. The next step is to register for Job Bank. Any suggestions?

You'll receive another email with your job seeker validation code and your application no. Follow the instructions on the email to register for job bank.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by efuru: 11:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hi All,
Great forum and members I must commend.

Can u please send me online practice questions for ielts to furuski28@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation of ur response.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Luvmuma: 7:29am On Aug 25, 2015
Has any December applicant for FSWP 2014 received MR?
Thanks for being there as usual.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Etfash(m): 8:10am On Aug 25, 2015
efuru:
Hi All,

Can u please send me online practice questions for ielts to furuski28@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation of ur response.

If you have paid for the test and your payment's confirmed already, then, you have automatic access to the ROAD -TO-IELTS tutorial. I will advise that you start with that.

However, if you are yet to pay for the test, go ahead and use the boundless tutorials on Youtube.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by efuru: 11:00am On Aug 25, 2015
Etfash:

If you have paid for the test and your payment's confirmed already, then, you have automatic access to the ROAD -TO-IELTS tutorial. I will advise that you start with that.

However, if you are yet to pay for the test, go ahead and use the boundless tutorials on Youtube.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by squash1986(m): 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hi all,
Please, I have a question which I need some clarification on. Regarding the Proof of Relative under the ongoing Express Entry Program, is it possible for me to use my Mum's cousin as my proof of relative? She's willing to send me papers and I want to be sure because, I think I saw somewhere where they said it has to be your mother's sister or your father's sister. I will be grateful if someone can clarify this for me. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by squash1986(m): 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
zandora:

Wrong. I had neither of these but was still able to apply.

Firstly having a relative in Canada would only give you points towards the 67 points needed to qualify via the FSW route, it won't add to your EE score. The best and easiest way is to ace your IELTS exam. However if you're above 34 years of age with a Bachelor's degree as your highest qualification then you may find it necessary to apply for a PNP to boost your EE score.

Hello,
I am 27 years with a Bachelor's degree. I have my IELTS exam and ECA report. However, I am confused about this proof of relative. Reason is because, I have an Aunt (My mum's cousin) she want to send me some papers under the proof of relative. I want to ask the house if I am eligible to present her as my relative in Canada.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by afroxyz: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
Please roomies, I need some answers. When would the EE program end? I ask because I intend applying by mid next year so as to have enough time to build up my statement of account. How feasible is this given the fact that some regions may have allocated all slots before then.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by candykenni: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Thanks JesusDWay
JesusDWay:

Ehya! Sorry. You actually need it most in Listening

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zandora: 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
squash1986:

Hello,
I am 27 years with a Bachelor's degree. I have my IELTS exam and ECA report. However, I am confused about this proof of relative. Reason is because, I have an Aunt (My mum's cousin) she want to send me some papers under the proof of relative. I want to ask the house if I am eligible to present her as my relative in Canada.

It has to be a direct relative so that when you provide your birth certificate the surname of your parents or maiden name of your mum would be the same as that of the relative you're claiming points for. Therefore it should be your parent's siblings.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by twaintoy(f): 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
afromxyz:
Please roomies, I need some answers. When would the EE program end? I ask because I intend applying by mid next year so as to have enough time to build up my statement of account. How feasible is this given the fact that some regions may have allocated all slots before then.
The exact question have been wanting to ask. Someone should answer plz.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by cherie24(f): 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dear Zandora and JesusDeway,
Please how do i get WAEC to send my result to WES?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zandora: 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
twaintoy:
The exact question have been wanting to ask. Someone should answer plz.

So far there isn't any end date however they have quotas but based on these quotas I don't think it's anything for you to worry about.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zandora: 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
cherie24:
Dear Zandora and JesusDeway,
Please how do i get WAEC to send my result to WES?

WAEC? Why do you want to assess your WAEC Don't you have a BSc or HND?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by twaintoy(f): 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
zandora:

So far there isn't any end date however they have quotas but based on these quotas I don't think it's anything for you to worry about.
Thanks. Guess i will chill a lil till early next year.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Etfash(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
afroxyz:

Well, i don't think it will end any moment soon. But, it might just get tougher as time goes on because, spaces available will reduce and more people will become aware.

So, except you expect to get an academic qualification, years of experience or wait for a 5 year ban to expire, i will advise that you go ahead and start. I believe the money will add up one way or another. Just look around you and you will begin to see items of monetary value all over the place wink.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by mozo: 6:01am On Aug 26, 2015
efuru:
Hi All,

Check YouTube
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by unibadan(m): 9:21am On Aug 26, 2015
Luvmuma:
Has any December applicant for FSWP 2014 received MR?
Thanks for being there as usual.

Dec 3rd has received MR. That was last week.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bolinchin: 10:07am On Aug 26, 2015
[quote author=Shyee post=37255231][/quote] Thanks. My status has changed to evaluation in progress.How soon should I expect my ECA?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Etfash(m): 10:16am On Aug 26, 2015
Good morning people.
Is there anything I can do to increase my chance of being nominated by the Ontario's Immigrant Nomination programme?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Etfash(m): 10:16am On Aug 26, 2015
bolinchin:
Thanks. My status has changed to evaluation in progress.How soon should I expect my ECA?

20days.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ebemio: 11:26am On Aug 26, 2015
You can also check ieltsbuddy its very good.
mozo:

Check YouTube
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ebemio: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2015
You can also try ieltsbuddy its a great study material. [1quote author=Etfash post=37307814]

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Ekicedar: 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
Please after paying for Ielts online do I need to send any documents to them.

How do I access Road to ielts.

Also how can I pay for wes online as they asked for credit card
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
bolinchin:
Thanks. My status has changed to evaluation in progress.How soon should I expect my ECA?

latest 20 bisnex day.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Rebecks015: 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
Thanks Zandora on the concern. My score is 409 and few friends on the 350 mark. hence i pray we all get it.

zandora:

Sorry to disappoint you but it is highly unlikely the scores will ever come down to less than 400. That is the purpose of this express entry system ie to choose people who are young and highly skilled with excellent English language. I suggest you retake IELTS.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Etfash(m): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Etfash(m): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
Etfash:

Is there anything I can do to increase my chance of being nominated by the Ontario Immigrant Nomination programme?

@JesusDway and Zandora, please answer this question.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zandora: 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
Etfash:

@JesusDway and Zandora, please answer this question.
Thank you.

To be nominated by Ontario province you have to score a minimum of 400 and will automatically receive a notification of interest. So far they've stopped giving out nominations, perhaps they've reached their quota. However some people who applied for the Ontario PNP also received ITA and hence withdrew their Ontario application which means Ontario may still invite a few people in the nearer future to fill up their quota but chances of receiving an invitation now are very very slim.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Funjosh(m): 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
hmmm
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Etfash(m): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
zandora:

To be nominated by Ontario province you have to score a minimum of 400 and will automatically receive a notification of interest. So far they've stopped giving out nominations, perhaps they've reached their quota. However some people who applied for the Ontario PNP also received ITA and hence withdrew their Ontario application which means Ontario may still invite a few people in the nearer future to fill up their quota but chances of receiving an invitation now are very very slim.

Thank you. Does it mean people who had at least 400points and selected 'all province' or 'Ontario' as their preferred destination were automatically sent an ITA by OINP?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Rebecks015: 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hi House, Hi Gurus,

Does anyone know the NOC for marketers of petroleum products?

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (322)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.