Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries (305978 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by insight04: 8:26pm On May 25, 2009
Scammers, stop sending me emails.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by celestine7(m): 8:44pm On May 25, 2009
bro introduce urself pls i can recollect u?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by insight04: 11:06am On May 26, 2009
Scammers, stop sending me emails.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by arthuryemi(m): 1:02pm On May 27, 2009
hello funkybaby and everyone i salute u all,pls can someone pls put me through on the steps to take to apply for a uk student visa here in nigreia,i aiso want to know their official website,am planning to enter uk by september,thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by kadman(m): 3:24pm On May 30, 2009
shawamma:

@ Kadman,

Longest time man, how is life? Uk just swallow me, infact sometimes i wish the days are longer.
Am finished with my school anyway n just wished to say hi.

@Londoncool.
man how body hope all is well with ya? Thanks for ur help in those dys.

cheers

Long time man ! I'm fine o. . Glad everything is going well for you. You finished already ? That was fast
Londoncool is no longer on the forum,due to a ban or something, e tire me sef lol
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by fder88: 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2009
hi there, i need an advice on what to do, my visa expired 19th of march this year and i have been travelling to the uk nowsay for the past 3yrs. but i was too busy doing my business in nigeria and i forgot to renew my visa is it possible for me to still renew the visa or do i apply for another one. please i need expert advise of this issue. thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by peter2010(m): 10:35am On Jun 02, 2009
Hello house, I want 2 really know how long reconsideration/review takes do be decided. My uncle was actually refused work permit entry clearance but was advised to put in letter of reconsideration to the British High Commision. I want to know the possibility of overturning decision through review. Has anyone got visa through dat before without appeal. Thanks alot.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by uchehendaz: 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2009
GUYS I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO APPLY FOR WORKING HOLIDAY MAKER VISA
AND ALSO WHAT ARE INCLUDED.
THANKS.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by awoll(f): 12:22am On Jun 03, 2009
hi uchehendaz,

The workingholidaymaker visa has been scrapped off the uk immigration non-settlement types, but what you might want next might be the YOUTH MOBILITY SCHEME,

Though it's advisable that you apply for a six-months visiting visa if its going to be your first time,

Check the website: www.ukvisas.gov.uk to see which tier points-based system you meet,

I wish you the best.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by uchehendaz: 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2009
Thanks so much,for the advice.
can u tell me some supporting documents that i should present,for six months visa.I have a sponsor.
any way its not my first time,i was refused the first time,and i want to try again,with same sponsor andy advice?

can someone explain, Itinerary ? thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by lanresz(m): 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2009
Can anyone please explains to me the implication of the Home Office not showing up during appeal hearing.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by awoll(f): 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2009
@uchehendaz,

for visiting, i think u will need copies of ur sponsor's bank statements and payslips for the last 6 months, utility bills-electricity, phone, passport data page and an invitation letter, ur sponsor might want to fill a sponsorship form he/she can print out from d ukvisas' site and scan to you after filling.

An itinery will just explain how u plan to spend ur holiday eg places u'l visit,
its not compulsory that u have 1 though its good that u just do it to avoid loopholes, also, add urs or a parent's bank statement from here too. wish u luck.

@lanrenz,

there's nothing wrong when an officer representing the home office doesn't show up, they often don't, and the hearing goes on as it normally should,

don't worry.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by uchehendaz: 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2009
@awoll,
Thanks so much,i appreciate.
I taught the sponsorship for is for permanent settlement.Or is there any other one.

They always say ,u should prove to them that u are going to come back,how and which documents can show bonds?
Can i present the bank statement i have in another country where i am studing?
will i apply for the visa online or something,different in nigeria?
Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by qkman: 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2009
any one applying should go through the rules via the ukvisa website to see where and how to apply. any fake document detected means ten years without been unvble to enter the uk.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by julietobi1: 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2009
please can the house help me a format on writing invitation letter, inviting a family member to the UK?

thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by carpediem1(f): 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2009
Hi all, does anyone have any experience with getting a househelp/au pair from Nigeria to UK to stay for about a year?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by awoll(f): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2009
hi uchehendaz,

i know of just one sponsorship form. have it filled. then shed some light on your present situation, like if you are still schooling in the other country, and if you're on holiday which u should prove,

yes, i guess u use your bankstatement if you find that your status in the other country allows for you to have visiting time.

else, you can use yours from here or any of your parents or guardians/sponsor from here,

thats 1 sponsor here, and 1 from the uk, explain extensively where given the chance.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by samdams: 2:46am On Jun 11, 2009
Hello to Every one on here , I am just a new member i register cause i have my own side of the story on this Visa problem and i think i will get help on here , Here is my story and i will need help on this,
Sometime last year i applied for a Visiting Visa in the UK, I was denied cause i have insuficient funds in my account , So i lost interest in going there but now i have a great interest to study in the UK.Before the Points Based System was introduced I applied as a student , Which i know that i put the necassary documents required cause i made alot of reserch from the internet before going to submit , Then i was refused again this time the reason is that i didnt Show relationship between me and my sponsor cause my inlaw was the one sponsoring me,they also told me i didnt state that i was once a worker in a company which i applied last yr as a visitor , Then the last reason was i didnt put my Original WAEC CERTIFICATE,(I didnt put that cause i went to the waec office and they told me is not ready yet is after 3 yrs of finishing your secondary scholl before you will be able to get the Original certificate from them .) and i have paid for the whole 3 yrs fee and also paid 2 months of my accomodation fee, and they told me i have the right of appeal which i dont want to . So i gather all the docs they ask from me , I went to my working place to get a Notifacation letter addressed to the Embassy and also went to Waec office to explain to them and they gave me a Confirmation of Result to give the Embassy and l also get enough evidence to show that my sponsor is my inlaw .Then submit the application again , After about 1 month 2 weeks i was asked to come over to get my Application on getting there i was refused and this time here is the reason,
VISA LETTER 30 POINTS CLAIMED BUT THEY TOLD ME I DONT HAVE THAT .

In view of the fact that the letter you have submitted from South London College Does Not Contain the Mandatory information as specified in the guidiance you have not been awarded any points for the Visa Letter .You therefore do not meet the requirements to be granted entry clearance under Tier 4 General Student and i refused your application under Paragraph 245zv b of the Immigration Rules

MAINTENANCE 10 POINTS CLAIMED BUT THEY TOLD ME THAT I DONT HAVE THAT WHICH I DONT UNDERSTAND .

You have Claimed 10 Points for funds under Appendix C of the Immigration Rules and you state that you are being financially sponsored by your brother in law,Cary Wilger. How Ever as Tier 4 (General)Student you are required to show that you personally hold the required level of funds.The Documents you have Provided do not Demonstarte that you are personelly in Possession of the required levels of funds.I am therefore not Satified that you have achieved 10 points under the paragraphs 10 to 13 of Appendix C and meet the requirements to be granted entry clearance under Tier 4 (General)Student) I therefore refused your application under Paragraph 245ZV (c)of the Immigration Rules.
I am tired and dont know what to do now .
I need an advice on this please , help me on this , i emailed my school and told them to change the date of my course to July .So do you all think i should on this, ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by kaymode(m): 8:36am On Jun 11, 2009
I will be grateful if all that have applied and gotten their UK student visa to share their experiences with the house.
@samdams
Did you read the Tier 4 Guidance before applying?cos if you did it states it clearly that the Funds you require has to be in your personal account for at least 28days before application should be made.That totally removes the issue of sponsor and sponsor letter(Correct me if I'm wrong).
On the issue of the Visa Letter from the School,i think you should contact the school to give you another Visa Letter with the correct Format.I assumed you got the visa letter Before march 31st.I got mine just last week.
get your sponsor to transfer the estimate you will require into your account for about 30days,then apply again with a new visa Letter.
@the experienced people in the House.
The new Tier 4 Rule states that you send the documents used to process the admission.In my case only my B.Sc. was used(And its what was states in my Visa Letter) and that is what i intend sending,DO I NEED TO ADD MY WAEC
Since i had 2 sittings i don't want it to spoil my chances.
Please i encourage all to share as people are bound to make mistakes.
LETS BE OUR BROTHERS KEEPER
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by violent(m): 3:14am On Jun 12, 2009
Tier 4 (Students)

This category includes two sub-categories:

General Student – for those who are coming to the United Kingdom for the post-16 education;
Child Student – for children between 4 and 17 years old coming to the UK for their education to study at independent schools.
Students of 16 or 17 years old should agree with the chosen educational establishment either to apply for General Student or Child Student visa. It depends on the course level. If the course is considered as NQF Level 3 or above, the educational provider should advise a student on the applicable sub-category. Those studying for an English language qualification at CEFR Level A2 or above must apply as a General Student.
Educational provider means any educational establishment in the UK that is approved by UKBA and has been given a licence to bring overseas students to the United Kingdom under Tier 4 of PBS.

Scoring Sections - Attributes

The applicant should successfully claim 40 points in total i.e.:

30 points – for being accepted at a course (at an acceptable level) by an approved education provider (also known as sponsor). Your approved education provider will give you a visa letter which is an official and unconditional offer of a place on a course of study.

10 points – for having enough money to cover your course fees and monthly living costs (also known as maintenance or funds). You must show that you have held the money for at least 28 days. The end of that 28 day period must not be more than one month before the date of your application.

Visa Letter

Your approved education provider will give you a visa letter which is an official and unconditional offer of a place on a course of study.

The visa letter must be issued no more than six months before you apply. The applications where the visa letters are older than six months will be refused.

Having a visa letter does not guarantee the application will be successful. The applicant must meet all the requirements of the category and any other requirements of the immigration rules.

Maintenance or Funds

The money you need to show covers your course fees for your first year of study and living costs for up to a maximum of nine months. The amount you will need depends on whether you are applying as a child or adult and also whether you will be studying in or out of London.

You must show that you have held the money for at least 28 days. The end of that 28 day period must not be more than one month before the date of your application.

Transitional arrangements will apply for those who apply for Tier 4 visa before 1 June 2009. The applicant will only need to show proof of availability of the required funds on the day of application.

If you are using overseas currency, you must clearly mention the exchange rate applied and money in GBP.

Your study is in London if the majority of your study (more than 50% of your study time) will be in any of the following London boroughs: Camden, City of London, Hackney, Hammersmith and Fulham, Haringey, Islington, Kensington and Chelsea, Lambeth, Lewisham, Newham, Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Wandsworth and Westminster. If you are not studying in any of these boroughs, you will be considered as studying outside London. The address given in your visa letter will be used as proof of your main study site.

You must show the following amount of money to meet basic living costs (not including fees):

£800 per month if you are living in London;
£600 per month if you are living outside London.
You can prove you have the money if you have:

cash in an account in your name (this includes joint accounts with your name); or
a loan in your name; or
official financial or government sponsorship.
Child students can use an account in their parent or legal guardian’s name.

If you have already paid some of your fees or accommodation before applying for your visa, this amount will be taken away from the total amount of money you need to show. For accommodation, this only applies if you are staying in university or college arranged accommodation.

Dependants

Any partners or children who want to come to the United Kingdom with you must also have documentary proof that they have enough money to support themselves.

Child students are not allowed to bring partners to the United Kingdom with them as dependants. Anyone who has any children under the age of 18 who are living with them or who they are financially responsible for, is not able to come to the United Kingdom as a child student.

Additional documents and proof for students under 18 years old

All students under 18 years old will need to get their parent(s) or legal guardian’s written consent to the care arrangements for their travel to, reception and care while in the United Kingdom, before permission to enter or stay will be given.

Extra studies

As a child or adult student, you are allowed to do extra courses, for example, evening courses or other course relevant or irrelevant to your main course of studies. You do not need permission from UKBA to do extra studies, and you do not need to tell your approved education provider. But you must make sure that the extra course does not get in the way of the course that you have permission to stay for.

Switching Rules

You can switch in to the adult student category if you have, or were last given, permission to stay in the following categories:

skilled worker (Tier 2 General)
intra-company transfer (Tier 2)
minister of religion (Tier 2)
child student (Tier 4)
prospective student
student
student re-sitting an examination
student nurses
students writing up a thesis
Student Union sabbatical officer
work permit holder
a postgraduate doctor or dentist
participant in the SEGS
participant in the IGS
participant in the FT: WISS
Extension of staying

You can apply to extend your permission to stay while you are in the United Kingdom, or you can apply to extend your permission from outside the United Kingdom.

You may need a lower amount of money for your living costs. The money you need to apply for a further course of study or to complete an existing course of study will depend on the length of your course and where you will study.

This applies if you have undertaken a course of study in the United Kingdom in the last four months before you apply, and the course of study was six months or more, and you wish to apply for a further course of study or to complete an existing course of study.

Appeals (In country Applications only)

If your application for permission to stay is refused, you may be able to appeal. Details on how and if you can appeal will be included with your reasons for refusal letter.

It is strongly advised to take independent professional assistance to lodge an appeal against the decision of the UKBA.

Administrative Review (Entry clearance applications only)

If the entry clearance application is refused by the ECO in the British Diplomatic post, the applicant will be given a right of making a request for a review of the decision that must be exercised within 28 days of the date of service of decision. The applicant will only be able to rely on the information / documents already submitted with the application and will not be allowed to provide / submit any fresh documentary evidences with the review request.

1. Pre Requisites

In order to apply for a student visa, one has to take an admission in a diploma / degree / post graduation course in a recognized college or University of the UK who provides all the relevant documents to support student visa application.

2. Who Can Qualify?

Any person can apply for a student visa who has got an unconditional offer of a place in a diploma / degree / post graduation course in a recognized college or University of the UK. He needs to establish a link between his existing studies / work experience with the diploma / degree / post graduation course to be taken in the UK.

3. What Documents to Submit?

The persons intending to apply for a student visa need to provide following documents with their entry clearance application.

•Entry Clearance Form
•Two Passport size Pictures
•Original Passport
•Visa Fees (If applicable)
•Copies of the Educational / Work experience Documents
•Unconditional Offer of a place in the College / University
•Proof of payment of partial / full fees of the course (if available)
•Bank statements / Proof of income
•Affidavit of support from the Sponsor (If sponsored by another person)

It is also advisable to provide any proof of family, social and financial ties with the home country that may be:

•Property Documents
•Business Documents
•Family tree
•Any memberships of professional bodies

4. Duration of Visa

The applicants are normally issued a visa for the complete duration of course; however the students can always apply for an extension of visa while remaining within the UK, if it is not the case.

5. Right of Appeal

If the British Diplomatic Post refuses the entry clearance application of a student, the applicant has got a right of appeal that need to be lodged within 28 days of the receipt of refusal letter. The Entry clearance manager normally reviews the decision in the light of the grounds of appeal and may overturn the decision and decide to issue the visa. If the decision is not overturned in the review then the case is sent to the Asylum & Immigration Tribunal in the UK for a full Court Hearing.

6. Work Allowed

Students having leave to remain for more than 6 months are allowed to work part time (20 Hours a week) during the duration of their course. They can also work for more than 20 hours per week during term time unless the student`s placement is part of the studies, has been agreed with your education institution and leads to a degree or qualification awarded by a nationally recognised examining body.

7. What is not allowed?

Students are not normally allowed to engage themselves in Business or self-employment without seeking permission from the Home Office. They cannot legally become a partner / sole proprietor / Director in a business. They are also not allowed to work as a Professional entertainer / sportsperson or to take a full time permanent employment without seeking permission from the Home Office.

8. Change of Courses / Institutions

A student can always change the course or educational institution for which they have been issued the visa, without seeking prior permission from the Home Office.

9. Extension of Visa

Students can always apply for an extension of visa while remaining within the UK; they need to show any progress of studies undertaken till that time and evidence of availability of finances to support their studies. The maximum period of time that a student can stay in the UK on short courses one after the other, below degree level, is two years.

A person seeking to take a short term course would be given max. six months visa and he would be requried to leave the UK at the end of that visa. If he wishes to seek part-time employment or extend their stay in the UK will require prior entry clearance as a student. Any period as a student visitor will be counted as a period spent as a visitor.

10. Spouse / Children

Students can always invite their spouse / children to join them as their dependants during the time of their course provided they could support their families without recourse to public funds and their leave to remain is for more than 6 months. The spouse will be allowed to work if the student is given leave to enter / remain in the UK for 12 months or more.

11. Switching Rules

Since 01st of October 2004, there have been some major changes in the switching rules. Now students need to obtain a degree from a recognized University to switch into most of the immigration categories while remaining within the UK, however there are some categories where a student can switch into without completing his degree in the UK.

Following are the Immigration Categories where a student can switch without obtaining a degree:

•Spouse Visa (Provided the applicant has been issued a student visa for more than 6 months initially and he has got more than 3 months of his current leave to remain).
•Religious Minister (provided they have lived as a student for 12 months and fulfil all the requirements to apply as a Religious Minister.
•WP TWES

Following are the Immigration Categories where only those students who have successfully graduated from an educational institution in the UK, can switch into while remaining within the UK:

•WP ( Business & Commercial)
•HSMP
•Science & Engineering Graduate Scheme
•Business Person
•InnovatorFresh Talent Working in Scotland Scheme (Provided the applicant has completed his HND, Graduation, Masters or PHD in Scotland and lived for a considerable amount of time period and qualifies for this scheme)

12. Settlement Prospects

There is only one option available for students to get permanent settlement in the UK i.e. Long-term residence. If a student remains in the UK for ten years then he can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK. But if the student switches his immigration category then he would have another option to get an Indefinite Leave to remain on the basis of that immigration category.

For example if after remaining student for two years he changes his immigration status to HSMP, which allows a person to apply for an Indefinite Leave to remain after remaining for five years in the UK. So, in this case that person can apply for an indefinite leave to remain after a total of seven years of living in the UK, although he would still have a right to apply for Indefinite leave to remain after 10 years of continuous residence in the UK.
http:/

http://www.ukpermits.com/visa-types/tier-4
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by samdams: 11:47am On Jun 12, 2009
@ kAYMODE, Thanks alot for your concern on my case , Yes i have read the Rules of the 4 tier , I want to ask, If you have the 40 points does it mean that u are Guarranty a VISA from the Embassy ? Is ur Visa 100% sure with your 40 points ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Eifel: 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2009
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/newsarticles/pbs-new-forms-for-students
This link indicates an extension of the transistion arrangement. Please does this affect any current application as I'm planning to submit my application any time soon.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by kadman(m): 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2009
@ SAMADAMS

I am sorry to say,but the last time you were refused a visa was entirely your fault as you did not do you research properly so you did not get your 30 points - for the correct new visa letter from the University.
It is very likely your University sent you the old acceptance letter which were issued before March 31.
I have done some reseach for you and found out South London College just got approved under the new Tier 4 system some weeks ago,and that is why they could not send you the proper VISA LETTER.
I would advice you to follow Kaymode's advice.

@ KAYMODE

Although the requirements say put only documents that you got the visa with you know this wicked people at the Embassy are always looking for reasons to reject applications
I would advice you to put your WAEC ( put only one,which ever has the better grades),but make sure it is the new certificate (the one that comes with your photo in it)

@ EIFEL & EVERYONE STUDENT

Since June 1,there has been revision and concession for students apply before 30 September,your money does not need to be in an account for 28 days ! If it already there no problem,this is good news but the sad fact is these UKBA are not sure of what they are doing. And people applying this year are being used as experiments to see if this Tier 4 thing works !
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by samdams: 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2009
@Kadman, I am very Grreatful for that information to me , Now that the School has been accredited some weeks ago do you think it will affect my next application? Cause i called the school and explained to them all and they told me that the previous letter was sent to me before the TIER 4 thing is out and now they have sent me another Visa Letter but i havent gotten it yet maybe next week, i will check if the Visa Letter is inside and u said that the money dont have to be in ue account for 28 days ?Is that real ? cause i have the money in my account now just waiting for the 28days to complete and also the visa letter to arrive for me to reapply, One more thing i dont have the original waec certificate and they gave me the confirmation of waec from waec to apply with it do you think it will also work cause i used it before and they did not talk about it and i dont know if they will this time.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by kadman(m): 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2009
@ SAMDAMS

I advice you to be very sharp with this application,and not rush,on the school website,I read there is September admission,tell the school to send you the new Visa letter stating you a resuming for September admission.
The visa letter is standard so as long as it's the new one it would contain the required information.

Yes,I am sure you don't need to leave your money for 28 days,but I would still advice you to still leave the money you have in your account till maybe July when you apply,by then it would be longer than 28 days and show you actually have the money for your use. You know how these people are

- Regarding your WAEC,yes the statement of result will be okay,but buy the WAEC scratch card,and add it to your application. They would know what it's for,your orginal WAEC and photo is on the WAEC's website,so don't worry about that
Best of luck
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by samdams: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2009
@Kadman, Thanks alot for your concern , I have alredy told the school to put me on the July Admission and which they did to me and they have issued a letter which they have sent to me and also gave me the tracking number for me to know when i will get it here ,.So i will apply with the Visa Letter next month July .
As for my money in my account atleast it before i will for the visa it will be like a month in my account .
So do i need to attach the Deposit slip which my sponsor used in depositing the money into my account with my docs?
About the Waec , In my Previous application i did just that which i add my waec scratch card attached to my application and they did not give me back as well,,But i will still but it and put it in , But they didnt complain about it when they refused me they just concern that i didnt reach the 40points thats all they told me,
I want to know if u get the 40 points its 100% that u are asured to get the VISA?
Cause i have never seen anyone that get the visa in this new 4 tier that they introduced out.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by kadman(m): 2:09am On Jun 15, 2009
@ SAMADAMS

Well okay then,just add another scratch card with the application as it is probably another officer who would look at it,yes you can add the deposit slip if you'd like
Off course it's not 100% certain,but you stand more chances of getting a visa with this system as they cannot refuse on silly reasons i.e inconsistencies of bank account statement,intentions of going to the UK e.t.c

You don't know anyone who has gotten the visa yet because most people are resuming in September. So applications would be made end July/early August. I don't know why you school resumes August. Odd
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by samdams: 2:24am On Jun 15, 2009
@kadman i dont know if u have a yahoo im for us to chat since u r online now mine is samdams2000
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by 3sha4lyf: 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2009
Hi every one, I'm so greatful to God almighty that after keeping my passport awwnd application and suspense for 6 months, I have finally been called to get my UK Visa. Right now, I am in the UK studying, Thanks be to God. I wish all intending applicants the best. and know that patience and prayers, does it all.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by samdams: 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2009
@3sha4lyf God wey do your own go surely do my own for me AMEN.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by iz2much: 8:46am On Jun 16, 2009
Plz does any1 knows the u.k embassy contact address in lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (145)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.