Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson (33652 Views)

Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! / Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones / Why Are Married Men Boastful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 09, 2013
U know say money no b problem! U no teach am lesson ni! If d story ended wit d guy gettn embarrasd or somtin lyk dat, den u Win. But Popoola u stupid gaan! No offence!
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 09, 2013
LastApostle:
If actually what you admits is the onus truth, I dare say the guy is a 21st century mugu. As swift as serpent I know when a girl is acting me a mugu. I will simply ask you to gather all you need, pay a fraction of the charge and leave your beggerly bottom stranded!
lmao unfortunatly for you,its a long time ago one,two,we've eaten and digested the food long time ago.pele,enle cheesy 8-) :p
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by snowflake1(m): 6:06pm On May 09, 2013
Most Nigerian girls are very shallow.
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Idowuogbo(f): 6:07pm On May 09, 2013
kulyie: errm to be sincere really op did not punish the guy in any way.she only made herself look s#tupid.she should have done something much more matured wink but i get her point though 8-)
U don jazi! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 09, 2013
ItsModella:
what she did is not even something to feel cool about...that is how people unknowingly bring trouble upon themselves. And she says if he insists she'll show him pepper, like seriously? Na so gold digging take dey start o.
you are right sis wink
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 09, 2013
snow flake: MOST Nigerian girls are very shallow.
some,thank you cheesy!
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by eagleeye2: 6:10pm On May 09, 2013
coefoe:
Lie lie! You can only do that to a girl you are already dating.... Not a girl you are trying to date.
like the saying goes "There are so many fishes in the ocean".
I detest selfish people, and whether on a first date or not, If you start exhibiting that " I go chop ya money thing" then I tell ya to hell...
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Kgdavid(m): 6:10pm On May 09, 2013
Emperoh: Come oh, all you guys bad mouthing the OP wetin be una own? tongue tongue
You went and started boasting for a girl; one of two thing is involved, it's either u want to chop pussy and clean mouth and you want to impress. grin grin grin

If you were genuine, what are you bragging for?
What are you bragging for? She sees it as an opportunity to chop.
It turns out you are fake, who is to blame, the girl? After you don go show yourself say your papa na Warren Buffet
Abeg, make we hear word.

If you want know gold diggers, close your mouth, close your pocket, na she go run.
But when you run your mouth and say things you are not, sorry brotherly, i support them, make them chop your money!!

so if he brags too much for your liking what stops you from politely going home and ending the matter there? i dont understand the way some folks reason.... why not maintain your own dignity and pride and simply go your way? if u dont like a guy why not just leave him be in peace? to pay back for bragging as if by bragging the fella did something grievously harmful to you is simply wicked and is clear evidence that the girls saying such cannot be matured, have no sense of values, little self respect, and are extremely greedy. greed in a girl is one trait almost everyone finds distasteful.

personally i do not subscribe to bragging but if yu really have it then its your biz how you flaunt it. its easy to fall into the trap of flaunting wat yu have especially in the early stages when you're trying very hard to impress a chic but i've always tried hard to represent the humble truth about myself. if i brag about anything its gonna be about trivial things tht are obviously not true such as being the most handsome guy around etc.
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Idowuogbo(f): 6:11pm On May 09, 2013
Emperoh: Come oh, i dey hate double standards. . . . . . . .Guys, no be today we begin vex for our fellow guys say dem too boast abi i lie? grin grin cheesy cheesy

We guys do the same, so why we dey bad mouth babes?
You guy come begin boast say money over plenty, no be to comot belt follow am chop am?
So because say na babe, levels don change ni?

kai!! tongue tongue tongue
Buhahahahaha!! Bobo, I dey gbadun u mehn...carry go! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 09, 2013
That was how one of them bragged about and filled my ear drum with his father's achievements. There he went' my dad is this, my dad is that, my dad has this, my dad built that, my dad, my dad......................'
I got serious and said ok, please can I have your father's phone number, he said for what.I told him becos na your papa I wan date now, since he's the hard working guy here, and he's in charge.
Nonsense.....I can't stand them.
If you think you've achieved and acquired so much, why not stand back and allow those things speak for you.

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by eagleeye2: 6:13pm On May 09, 2013
kulyie: no mind am like we dont know that when the spirit of agro possesses a man or a man has not yet tasted the coochie and he is still lusting after it like a hungry dog that is chained down and they dangle a bone to his face and a lady says go and bring the documents to your house they will not speed to get it.lol cheesy awon pretenders oshi cheesy 8-)

a doctor friend once told me "Eagle, all coochies are the same, whether fat or slim or tall or short"
Babe, you can shakara for a guy who doesn't know his worth. I have left so many babes (and some have also left me).... I don't tolerate selfishness in babe or guy.
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Idowuogbo(f): 6:14pm On May 09, 2013
ROSYL: That was how one of them bragged about and filled my ear drum with his father's achievements. There he went' my dad is this, my dad is that, my dad has this, my dad built that, my dad, my dad......................'
I got serious and said ok, please can I have your father's phone number, he said for what.I told him becos na your papa I wan date now, since he's the hard working guy here, and he's in charge.
If you think you've achieved and acquired so much, why not stand back and allow those things speak for you.
Wagbayi!!! Happening babe! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 09, 2013
Kamsy10:

Were you there to confirm he was actually bragging. Everyone tends to be a bragger no matter who. So it depends on how bad the receiver perceives it to be.
I already perceive the op to be a bragger by posting it here on nl like she is any better
No I think it depends on how wide the bragger's mouth is.
I believe she posted it here for other and potential braggers to know that they can't actually get some ladies by running their mouths like a broken tap.

1 Like

Kgdavid:

so if he brags too much for your liking what stops you from politely going home and ending the matter there? i dont understand the way some folks reason.... why not maintain your own dignity and pride and simply go your way? if u dont like a guy why not just leave him be in peace? to pay back for bragging as if by bragging the fella did something grievously harmful to you is simply wicked and is clear evidence that the girls saying such cannot be matured, have no sense of values, little self respect, and are extremely greedy. greed in a girl is one trait almost everyone finds distasteful.

personally i do not subscribe to bragging but if yu really have it then its your biz how you flaunt it. its easy to fall into the trap of flaunting wat yu have especially in the early stages when you're trying very hard to impress a chic but i've always tried hard to represent the humble truth about myself. if i brag about anything its gonna be about trivial things tht are obviously not true such as being the most handsome guy around etc.
Exactly. It speaks immaturity and lack of dignity and self-respect. If you find him annoying, move the f*ck on, nobody is holding you back.
ROSYL: That was how one of them bragged about and filled my ear drum with his father's achievements. There he went' my dad is this, my dad is that, my dad has this, my dad built that, my dad, my dad......................'
lmao cheesy correct chic.ori e pe wink

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by sucess001(m): 6:22pm On May 09, 2013
Do you know why he was bragging? cos he was trying to let you know you could improve your pitiful lifestyle with some money he had made...
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 09, 2013

LMAAOO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Kgdavid(m): 6:23pm On May 09, 2013
eagle,eye:

a doctor friend once told me "Eagle, all coochies are the same, whether fat or slim or tall or short"
Babe, you can shakara for a guy who doesn't know his worth. I have left so many babes (and some have also left me).... I don't tolerate selfishness in babe or guy.

word up... prioritize looks/coochie and uv fallen for the biggest scam since Adam ate the apple.
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by chumakk: 6:23pm On May 09, 2013
He bragged all night...hmmm

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 09, 2013
You no try sha! Why you no order takeaway for all the 1,056,641 nairalander members?
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 09, 2013
kulyie: lmao unfortunatly for you,its a long time ago one,two,we've eaten and digested the food long time ago.pele,enle cheesy 8-) :p
The guy had good intentions and you harbour Bad against him. Remember life is circle. Your intended husband or biological sons is likely to suffer same fate as your mugu. Your folks might be worst off because his 'generosity' certainly would have accrued enough interest.

Life gives us equal measures!
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by MyX1: 6:29pm On May 09, 2013
kulyie: I remember when i was in 2oo level back then,there was this stupid guy braging and ranting so much about how he had so much cash at his disposal and why he worked in one oil company that pays him millions every month.i kept keeping quiet thinking of what i will do with his matter because he came to greet me in my room.so the following day he requested i go out on a date with him.i told my room mates after they came back from wherever they went about the noise tayo was making.so we all decided that he will be our atm to supplement the money we had.we agreed that his own money will be used for our feeding till he wises up so the next day i told him i dont want to go out on a date with him,i want to go to the market to buy food stuffs for me and my roommates.so because he had already bragged that he is this and that,he wanted to impress me,he drove me to the market.omo i made sure we stocked our fridge.we bought 3,ooo frozen turkey,paint bucket size of rice,bokoto 4,ooo,tomato,peper and onions 2,5oo.if you see his boot.it was filled with food stuffs.we cooked and cooked for the next 3 months without going to the market.he did not bother to check me again.as soon as he dropped me in the hostel and dropped the food stuffs,he took off.
Babe abeg tel us the compelet Story, U mean say u no Settle?
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 09, 2013
Kamsy10:

That guy doesnt need someone like you. I dont think you have respect at all dozing off, wasting his money and all that crap. Sorry if am wrong but if this is how you treated a man simply cos he told you his achievements and was ready to pay for your food,then you'll grow white hair waiting for Mr. Perfect
If you dont like him,just tell him and stop wasting his money.
Never take anyone for granted in this life.

No offense, coming to post it on nl shows you're a bragger too
its very wrong to tell someone all ur achievements on ur first date. If u'r not bragging, den u'd do it one after the oda. Wats my biz with all u've achieved just cos u took me to kfc abi tantalizer. Guys wey get money sef no dey shout.
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 09, 2013
YOU FALL MY HAND BIG TIME!!! As in, you fvck up!!!

Chei, I knew u weren't Nigerian, u just can't!

Only food for your sister?? mtcheew!

After the first date, you'll call your friends and y'all will strategize on how to deal with the new money mofo or even broke-hundreds-of-thousands-thinking-he-got-money-mumu.

Chei, u mess up!! In fact I dey vex. So in your mind, the way to milk a guy is by ordering food, u fvck up!!

5 Likes

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Buhahahahaha!! Bobo, I dey gbadun u mehn...carry go! cheesy cheesy
Sexkillz, do your job and ban idowuogbo.

She still maintain irregular grammar.
Maybe seun gave you a draft copy of his draconian decree under the scorching sun! grin
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 09, 2013
ccm-iyke:
mumu gurl. u better tell us the other side of the story. abi u no shine kongo with am?
why he go shine my congo.bragger carry me go market,i shop to my hearts content,after dropping my things,the guy take off,am i supposed to be looking for him to pay him in kind ni?alakori :p you mumu well well o.cheesy man con meet me for my room say come o,i get plenty money o,con help me spend am (through bragging) why i go say no when no be say them use mumuism swear for me,oponu cheesy
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Emmanuel602(m): 6:37pm On May 09, 2013
LOL U WON'T TELL US IF THE GUY ***** U
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Idowuogbo(f): 6:38pm On May 09, 2013
temiosunrinde: its very wrong to tell someone all ur achievements on ur first date. If u'r not bragging, den u'd do it one after the oda.Wats my biz with all u've achieved just cos u took me to kfc abi tantalizer. Guys wey get money sef no dey shout.
Lmao! I wonder o! ;

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 09, 2013
LastApostle:
Sexkillz, do your job and ban idowuogbo.

She still maintain irregular grammar.
Maybe seun gave you a draft copy of his draconian decree under the scorching sun! grin
idowu remains unbanned cheesy lmao cheesy why truth dey always pepper una for body like this cheesy anyway the wise ones are learning while the foolish ones are dissing,cursing and threatning.anyway sorry your request cannot be granted cheesy *singing in psqauares voice,i gat plenty doolars in my name,penty pounds in my name,plenty shillings in my name,plenty naira in my name* (no be nigerian man dey (brag) sing :p)
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 09, 2013
My X1: Babe abeg tel us the compelet Story, U mean say u no Settle?
i no settle :p abi wetin you wan hear (read) :p 8-)
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Idowuogbo(f): 6:44pm On May 09, 2013
kulyie: idowu remains unbanned cheesy lmao cheesy why truth dey always pepper una for body like this cheesy anyway the wise ones are learning while the foolish ones are dissing,cursing and threatning.anyway sorry your request cannot be granted cheesy *singing in psqauares voice,i gat plenty doolars in my name,penty pounds in my name,plenty shillings in my name,plenty naira in my name* (no be nigerian man dey (brag) sing :p)
lets go dia! *dancing galala*

Mama, switch to soprano Biko! Ur melody dey high me...

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Idowuogbo(f): 6:46pm On May 09, 2013
AmBeautiful: You no try sha! Why you no order takeaway for all the 1,056,641 nairalander members?
Chineke me! shocked shocked

I don jam my half sister o! Babe, is ur father's nickname Ceceparampa? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Dabbing On The Street Of London (pics And Videos) / It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant / 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.