Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson (33655 Views)

Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! / Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones / Why Are Married Men Boastful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Keemz(m): 7:57pm On May 09, 2013
Lies! Would u have told us if he gave u the D?
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 09, 2013
Aijara: My dear op, your act goes to show that u are pooooorr in spirit, n from a hungry background, that's not a matured way of teaching him a lesson. Please withdraw did embarrassing story frm d thread.
after e don enter 7 pages,biko nna talk another thing :p 8-)
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 09, 2013
Keemz: Lies! Would u have told us if he gave u the D?
imaginations running wild.meanwhile op doesnt strike me as someone who lies wink cheesy
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by blesszzy(m): 8:03pm On May 09, 2013
kulyie: why he go shine my congo.bragger carry me go market,i shop to my hearts content,after dropping my things,the guy take off,am i supposed to be looking for him to pay him in kind ni?alakori :p you mumu well well o.cheesy man con meet me for my room say come o,i get plenty money o,con help me spend am (through bragging) why i go say no when no be say them use mumuism swear for me,oponu cheesy

even if he do ham.., you go talk before?

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by seun0622(m): 8:05pm On May 09, 2013
@ op
I personally dislike the bragging attitude in people but i need to point out to you what you did was worse than his brags. For the singular reason that he was still able to conveniently pay for your excessive demands without scrambling for the last naira notes from available pockets hole in his trousers gives him a reasonable amount of bragging right. When a score card of ur date with him is taken, u would better describe him as a bragger while he describes u as one greedy and ill mannered.

2 Likes

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by MzXtacy(f): 8:07pm On May 09, 2013
kulyie: the op did not eat the food na so how does it show shes hungry and poor cheesy ogbeni read again joor :p
and how do u knw she didn't TRUELY eat 4rm d food U dey there? Taaaa!
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 09, 2013
blesszzy:

even if he do ham.., you go talk before?
i know thats what you want to hear (read) :p sorry to burst your buble,he no even see the colour of my pant 8-) because my friends no give am chance.enle
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 09, 2013
MzXtacy: and how do u knw she didn't TRUELY eat 4rm d food U dey there? Taaaa!
i dont have to :/
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by blesszzy(m): 8:13pm On May 09, 2013
kulyie: i dont have to :/

d matter no concern you why u come dey defend her?
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Sprumbaba: 8:14pm On May 09, 2013
r
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by preciousoz: 8:16pm On May 09, 2013
lol... Interesting...

After you have wasted his Money, the Mugu kidnaps you and molests and even bury U alive, then the whole world will cry and rain abuses on young Men. The bragging did not. Harm you in any way nor cause u any pain, why don't you just walk away ? This is. How ladies put themselves in trouble.

OP please if you not interested in Him, have nothing to do with him. Ignore the Bad advise peeps here are giving ya. What was obtainable at the turn of the century is no longer today. Six out of every. 10 young Men today are Cultist/Criminals and God Save you if you not dealing with one right now.

That said, the Young man is Shallow sha...... Reminds me of my encounter with an undergraduate some years back. Met Her outside my office as I just commenced my leave, came to hand over that morning and on my way home. Pretty lady and I asked of Her plans for the day (she told me she's Free). I then invited Her for Lunch at a nice fast food by 1pm so We get to know each other. On getting to. The venue, I called and asked if she still coming and heard voices of other girls in the bsckground. She told Me she's on Her way.
Immediately as a Badt Guy with loads of experience I suspected foul play (mugu tins). Walked out the. Restaurant and sat in a shop 3 building away monitoring the situation. Then suddenly I say a Cab drop Her and her 3 friends then she started calling me (my Phone on silence). They started asking Her where is the guy na.... I quietly walked away and switched off my phone.

Never take advantage of anyone.

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by fallingsky(m): 8:20pm On May 09, 2013
Ur younger ones don marry some don even born finish, u dey there dey talk rubbish. Na person like una dey give pastors sleepless night.
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 09, 2013
blesszzy:

e concern you? Why you con carry am for head :p anyway the last time i checked nairaland remains a public forum and anybody is free to create a thread about whatever and people are free to comment.if e pain you rish that level,vex leave the thread na 8-)

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by MzXtacy(f): 8:22pm On May 09, 2013
kulyie: imaginations running wild.meanwhile op doesnt strike me as someone who lies wink cheesy
lmfao! Just saying..
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 09, 2013
preciousoz: lol... Interesting...

After you have wasted his Money, the Mugu kidnaps you and molests and even bury U alive, then the whole world will cry and rain abuses on young Men. The bragging did not. Harm you in any way nor cause u any pain, why don't you just walk away ? This is. How ladies put themselves in trouble.

OP please if you not interested in Him, have nothing to do with him. Ignore the Bad advise peeps here are giving ya. What was obtainable at the turn of the century is no longer today. Six out of every. 10 young Men today are Cultist/Criminals and God Save you if you not dealing with one right now.

That said, the Young man is Shallow sha...... Reminds me of my encounter with an undergraduate some years back. Met Her outside my office as I just commenced my leave, came to hand over that morning and on my way home. Pretty lady and I asked of Her plans for the day (she told me she's Free). I then invited Her for Lunch at a nice fast food by 1pm so We get to know each other. On getting to. The venue, I called and asked if she still coming and heard voices of other girls in the bsckground. She told Me she's on Her way.
Immediately as a Badt Guy with loads of experience I suspected foul play (mugu tins). Walked out the. Restaurant and sat in a shop 3 building away monitoring the situation. Then suddenly I say a Cab drop Her and her 3 friends then she started calling me (my Phone on silence). They started asking Her where is the guy na.... I quietly walked away and switched off my phone.

Never take advantage of anyone.
ehennn i didnt know that the reward of helping someone spend his money is rape and murder cheesy did you grow up among human beings or anim.... 8-)cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Idowuogbo(f): 8:23pm On May 09, 2013
kulyie: ehennn i didnt know that the reward of helping someone spend his money is rape and murder cheesy did you grow up among human beings or anim.... 8-)cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by MzXtacy(f): 8:26pm On May 09, 2013
blesszzy:

seriously ridiculous dear!
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 09, 2013
fallingsky: Ur younger ones don marry some don even born finish, u dey there dey talk rubbish. Na person like una dey give pastors sleepless night.
no be all her younger ones wey don marry get peace for them house.some of them na beating dem dey chop from their husbands every now and then or at the slightest provocation moreover them no born them the same day so dem n fit marry the same day.even if them con born them the same day their destinies dey different.no be every woman wey come to the world to marry.ndo o 8-)
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
seun don threaten us say make we no abuse so i don mellow cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by andyanders: 8:30pm On May 09, 2013
I pity you ladies who feel that they are using men.Most of you are eating deadly money as you might eating the one you think you don use as mumu,but at the end you turn mad.

Always watch your back when eating 3,000k chicken, turkey and all paid expenses as this could be your last. Guys are desperate and ladies cannot take their eyes off money. Watch your back

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by andyanders: 8:30pm On May 09, 2013
I pity you ladies who feel that they are using men.Most of you are eating deadly money as you might be eating the one you think you don use as mumu,but at the end you turn mad.

Always watch your back when eating 3,000k chicken, turkey and all paid expenses as this could be your last. Guys are desperate and ladies cannot take their eyes off money. Watch your back

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Idowuogbo(f): 8:31pm On May 09, 2013
kulyie: seun don threaten us say make we no abuse so i don mellow cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lolz... i dey h-enjoy ur subliminal shots. Jeun lo! grin cheesy grin
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 09, 2013
Whoever said money can't buy love must have gone to the wrong market to shop in the first place...I wonder where most of these guys go searching for girls, sighs...

Taught him a lesson indeed!!! And for what purpose did you brought the topic here if not for the same crime you accused the guy of- BRAGGING of course

Bible said: judge not!!!!

For your exclusive info too, most ladies have eaten away their- fortune, luck, marriage, etc on the platter of: Eating guys mugu...you think guys are all fools right Keep eating and dancing okay At the end, count your losses and gains...and to the ladies clapping and cheering her and even narrating their own story of how they ate one guy mugu, keep jubilating...if only you can see what happens behind the backstage of life, you won't be accepting every freebie from people you don't know or like.

Lastly, be wise because that Mr. Right you had been daydreaming of may not come in the manner and style you wish him to come, goodluck all the same, and guys pls learn and wisen up. Sighs

2 Likes

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by MzXtacy(f): 8:43pm On May 09, 2013
DailyNews: Whoever said money can't buy love must have gone to the wrong market to shop in the first place...I wonder where most of these guys go searching for girls, sighs...

Taught him a lesson indeed!!! And for what purpose did you brought the topic here if not for the same crime you accused the guy of- BRAGGING of course

Bible said: judge not!!!!

For your exclusive info too, most ladies have eaten away their- fortune, luck, marriage, etc on the platter of: Eating guys mugu...you think guys are all fools right Keep eating and dancing okay At the end, count your losses and gains...and to the ladies clapping and cheering her and even narrating their own story of how they ate one guy mugu, keep jubilating...if only you can see what happens behind the backstage of life, you won't be accepting every freebie from people you don't know or like.

Lastly, be wise because that Mr. Right you had been daydreaming of may not come in the manner and style you wish him to come, goodluck all the same, and guys pls learn and wisen up. Sighs
WORD!
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by touchmeder: 8:44pm On May 09, 2013
I am sorry but op i think you are a cheap and uncultured lady.Its sad but its also the poor economic situation we probably have in Naija that makes you think you have done something spectacular. If you have your money and all and a man ''brags'' for you, then you make up your mind and dont on another date with him. You don't have to follow him for another date like a puppy. You have a mind of your own and can say no to another date. You don't have to be out with someone whose attitude you find overbearing and suffocating.
Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 09, 2013
andyanders: I pity you ladies who feel that they are using men.Most of you are eating deadly money as you might eating the one you think you don use as mumu,but at the end you turn mad.

*singing* this is superstory,a life of strife and sorrows.you like sermon well well o.you suppose be pastor or imam.if swear they cash persin,e don supose cash me tey tey.any small thing nigerians go dey threaten persin with swear .chai cheesy wait make i ask you one question.all the swear wey dem don dey swear for presido joe,whicch one don catch am.infact as them dey use swear threaten am,na so im stomach dey big everyday.baba obj nko wink 8-)
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 09, 2013
touchmeder: I am sorry but op i think you are a cheap and uncultured lady.Its sad but its also the poor economic situation we probably have in Naija that makes you think you have done something spectacular. If you have your money and all and a man ''brags'' for you, then you make up your mind and dont on another date with him. You don't have to follow him for another date like a puppy. You have a mind of your own and can say no to another date. You don't have to be out with someone whose attitude you find overbearing and suffocating.
Shame on you!
even presido joe go vex for me why i no chop another round of food.even though i get food for house,them go flog me if i no help am chop im money :p
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Idowuogbo(f): 8:52pm On May 09, 2013
Hmmmm... Awon pasito dey o! D same God wey advice d rich to help d poor no sleep o! With fasting and prayer, d God of Elijah go neutralise any poison wey follow d awoof runz. Spiritual Antibiotics dey! Gba! tongue
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Inik(m): 9:03pm On May 09, 2013
This way kulyie is all over this thread makes me strongly suspect that kulyie = Popowaa

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Idowuogbo(f): 9:04pm On May 09, 2013
Inik: This way kulyie is all over this thread makes me strongly suspect that kulyie = Popowaa
And Seun =Idowuogbo undecided
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by preciousoz: 9:07pm On May 09, 2013
kulyie: ehennn i didnt know that the reward of helping someone spend his money is rape and murder cheesy did you grow up among human beings or anim.... 8-)cheesy

lolzzzz with your likes around, its the latter.

Enjoy yourself mam.
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 09, 2013
Idowuogbo: Hmmmm... Awon pasito dey o! D same God wey advice d rich to help d poor no sleep o! With fasting and prayer, d God of Elijah go neutralise any poison wey follow d awoof runz. Spiritual Antibiotics dey! Gba! tongue
lmao cheesy abi o the same way spiritual konji dey cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Dabbing On The Street Of London (pics And Videos) / It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant / 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.