Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Advice On Best Way To Treat A Cheating Partner - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On Best Way To Treat A Cheating Partner (7329 Views)

This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) / Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? / Cheating Partner: Do I Confront Him Or Walk Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice On Best Way To Treat A Cheating Partner by WackyJ1(m): 5:38pm On May 22, 2013
benefitzte: @ ochallo & wacky1, we can't draw hasty conclusions, what if u had to listen to her side of d story and kinda get a bit convinced?
That's just the love talking
Re: Advice On Best Way To Treat A Cheating Partner by benefitzte: 9:53pm On May 22, 2013
WackyJ1:
That's just the love talking
I know bro and I 've chosen to allow it speak.
Re: Advice On Best Way To Treat A Cheating Partner by chrissy3(m): 2:23am On May 29, 2013
Dude u av got 2forget about her and Move on cuz her explanations hasn't been straight forward and concrete and it shows she is slippery and boss u wudnt want som1 u dnt trust as a partner,ask urself.if she was innocent she won't ignore d calls and go 2ans it elsewhere.don't listen 2d gals in nl cuz they would always defend themselves.the text msg bear her name and that shows it belongs 2her.dude that's 9ja gals 4u,they are all hustlers.stick with gals from very rich background cuz they are far more likely 2b faithful.
Re: Advice On Best Way To Treat A Cheating Partner by Eagba(m): 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
benefitzte:
@ all, I think today your contributions has been the most meaningful...it maybe because of my state of mind today.
Like a friend would say "just hear me out and advice me but don't expect me to yield to your advice cos doing dat or not depends on my state of mind"
She wanted to leave this morning but I stopped her, we did work it out.
I 've decided to be d fool for love, this afternoon I overheard her introducing herself as my wife to an aged woman when we where at my mechanic.
I 've decided to give her another chance but this time I may not give in completely and totally so as to avoid being hurt, I think she's more to lose.
I have chosen to be happy.
Thank you all.
Simp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help: Her V*gina Is Too Tight For A D!ck To Enter - A Nairalander / Today Is No- Bra Day .is It Observed In Your Area / My Baby Have Big Preek Like Tubber Of Yam PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.