Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries (7308 Views)

40-foot Jesus Statue Erected In War-torn Syria / Should Christians In War-torn Countries Pay Tithe? / Is Military Killing In War Bible Justified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by MostHigh: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
obadiah777: OLIRE AND UYI JUST A WICKED NIGGA LMAO. TWO REPROBATE AND PUGNACIOUS WICKED NIGGA grin grin

More like lazy and wicked sire.

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
obadiah777: OLIRE AND UYI JUST A WICKED NIGGA LMAO. TWO REPROBATE AND PUGNACIOUS WICKED NIGGA grin grin
oga how come the present day jews are white. some: caucasians. wat is with you and your delusions. i think you have smoked too much weed. angry
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by MostHigh: 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2013
olire: oga how come the present day jews are white. some: caucasians. wat is with you and your delusions. i think you have smoked too much weed. angry

Lazybones.
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
olire: oga how come the present day jews are white. some: caucasians. wat is with you and your delusions. i think you have smoked too much weed. angry
JEEZ GO AND READ A BOOK. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. DO I HAVE TO SPOONFEED YOU ALL THE TIME ? SMDH
MostHigh:

Lazybones.
INDEED THAT HE IS
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2013

REV 2 VS 9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

REV 3 VS 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
obadiah777:

REV 2 VS 9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

REV 3 VS 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
ok, oga please explain how the jews are now caucasians
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2013
olire: ok, oga please explain how the jews are now caucasians
HAPPENED IN TWO STEPS. THE 70 AD ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION WHERE YOU GOT KICKED INTO THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA FROM NORTHEAST-AFRICA REGION CALLED THE MIDDLE-EAST TODAY. AND THE PRE-EUROPEAN RENNAISANCE YOU GOT CONQUERED AND KILLED ( BRAINWASHED ) JUST IMMEDIATELY BEFORE THE RENNAISANCE ( REBIRTH ) OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE AND THOSE WHOM YOU CONVERTED TO THE SCRIPTURES WERE THE ONES WHO KICKED YOU OUT AND THEN STEPPED INTO YOUR IDENTITY AS ISRAEL
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
obadiah777: HAPPENED IN TWO STEPS. THE 70 AD ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION WHERE YOU GOT KICKED INTO THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA FROM NORTHEAST-AFRICA REGION CALLED THE MIDDLE-EAST TODAY. AND THE PRE-EUROPEAN RENNAISANCE YOU GOT CONQUERED AND KILLED ( BRAINWASHED ) JUST IMMEDIATELY BEFORE THE RENNAISANCE ( REBIRTH ) OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE AND THOSE WHOM YOU CONVERTED TO THE SCRIPTURES WERE THE ONES WHO KICKED YOU OUT AND THEN STEPPED INTO YOUR IDENTITY AS ISRAEL
according to what i can see here this is story. Please gimme evidence.
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by JesusisLord85: 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
olire: according to what i can see here this is story. Please gimme evidence.

Northern Israel was carried into exile. The assyrians put their own people in the land. Wild animals attacked and killed them, so they called a priest to teach those people about the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. You can read this in 2 Kings 17, from vs 24.
So this explains a new demographic in northern israel

The southern Kingdom, Judah, as my right honourable brother explained, was invaded by Babylon during reign of King Jehoiakim. Some were carried off into exile. They carried the rich and important men. The poor were left to tend the land i.e. the vast MAJORITY. These killed the leader the Babylonian King had put in place over them. They ran off to Egypt as they feared retribution. The only prophet with them was Jeremiah. They inquired of him. He went to seek God and God warned them not to go into Egypyt. Read Jeremiah 42 and 43. You will see the curses pronounced over them if they disobeyed and went into Africa. They would not return to the land of Israel. So there is the first group of lost Judeans in Affrica.

In 70ad the Romans destroyed the temple. Many Judeans ran off into Africa again. Second group into africa.
The romans also occupied the land. So with many foreigners in the land, mixing with the fewer blacks left, it is no wonder, over time, the people look like arabs.

Why are the european Jews white? These are descendants of the Khazar empire. Ashkenazi Jews. Interestingly, Ashkenaz is a son of Japheth, not Schem. A white Jewish guy wrote a book called "the thirteenth tribe" and this will explain that story for you.
Another thing to indicate those people are not the Israelites. Jesus prophesied in Luke 21 and Matthew 24 that they shall be carried away captive from Jerusalem after the temple falls. Contrast this to the fact that European Jews moved around Europe, then throughout the world, of their own volition.

Word of truth never lies.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
olire: according to what i can see here this is story. Please gimme evidence.
AFTER WATCHING THIS VIDEO IF YOU DONT BELIEVE, PLEASE KEEP YOUR UNBELIEF TO YOURSELF. IN FACT DONT COME BACK INTO THIS THREAD AFTER WATCHING THIS VIDEO UNLESS OF COURSE YOU ARE COMING WITH POSITIVE NEWS. THANKS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YezGvCfn_eY
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by FromGuiriga(m): 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
obadiah777: AFTER WATCHING THIS VIDEO IF YOU DONT BELIEVE, PLEASE KEEP YOUR UNBELIEF TO YOURSELF. IN FACT DONT COME BACK INTO THIS THREAD AFTER WATCHING THIS VIDEO UNLESS OF COURSE YOU ARE COMING WITH POSITIVE NEWS. THANKS

"...Yahweh is a man of war..."
"...God is not a man that he should lie..."

Can you please explain...

Thanks in advance.

We don't need no more wars, what we need is peace:

H.I.M. Haile Selassie I Speech to the United Nations (excerpt)
New York City, NY October 4, 1963

"...until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned: That until there are no longer first-class and second class citizens of any nation; That until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes; That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race; That until that day, the dream of lasting peace and world citizenship and the rule of international morality will remain but a fleeting illusion, to be pursued but never attained; And until the ignoble and unhappy regimes that hold our brothers in Angola, in Mozambique and in South Africa in subhuman bondage have been toppled and destroyed; Until bigotry and prejudice and malicious and inhuman self-interest have been replaced by understanding and tolerance and good-will; Until all Africans stand and speak as free beings, equal in the eyes of all men, as they are in the eyes of Heaven; Until that day, the African continent will not know peace. We Africans will fight, if necessary, and we know that we shall win, as we are confident in the victory of good over evil..."

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 06, 2013
From_Guiriga:

"...Yahweh is a man of war..."
"...God is not a man that he should lie..."

GOD IS NOT A MAN THAT HE SHOULD LIE IS OLD ENGLISH. IN NEW ENGLISH IT MEANS 'GOD IS NOT A MAN TO LIE' wink

@ JESUSISLORD85. NICE POST BROTHER.
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by MostHigh: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2013
JesusisLord85:

Northern Israel was carried into exile. The assyrians put their own people in the land. Wild animals attacked and killed them, so they called a priest to teach those people about the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. You can read this in 2 Kings 17, from vs 24.
So this explains a new demographic in northern israel

The southern Kingdom, Judah, as my right honourable brother explained, was invaded by Babylon during reign of King Jehoiakim. Some were carried off into exile. They carried the rich and important men. The poor were left to tend the land i.e. the vast MAJORITY. These killed the leader the Babylonian King had put in place over them. They ran off to Egypt as they feared retribution. The only prophet with them was Jeremiah. They inquired of him. He went to seek God and God warned them not to go into Egypyt. Read Jeremiah 42 and 43. You will see the curses pronounced over them if they disobeyed and went into Africa. They would not return to the land of Israel. So there is the first group of lost Judeans in Affrica.

In 70ad the Romans destroyed the temple. Many Judeans ran off into Africa again. Second group into africa.
The romans also occupied the land. So with many foreigners in the land, mixing with the fewer blacks left, it is no wonder, over time, the people look like arabs.

Why are the european Jews white? These are descendants of the Khazar empire. Ashkenazi Jews. Interestingly, Ashkenaz is a son of Japheth, not Schem. A white Jewish guy wrote a book called "the thirteenth tribe" and this will explain that story for you.
Another thing to indicate those people are not the Israelites. Jesus prophesied in Luke 21 and Matthew 24 that they shall be carried away captive from Jerusalem after the temple falls. Contrast this to the fact that European Jews moved around Europe, then throughout the world, of their own volition.

Word of truth never lies.

@mosthigh
Spoken like a true yehudean.

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 06, 2013
People like you should b flogged
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 06, 2013
obadiah777: AFTER WATCHING THIS VIDEO IF YOU DONT BELIEVE, PLEASE KEEP YOUR UNBELIEF TO YOURSELF. IN FACT DONT COME BACK INTO THIS THREAD AFTER WATCHING THIS VIDEO UNLESS OF COURSE YOU ARE COMING WITH POSITIVE NEWS. THANKS

oga this guy was just discrediting paul, he didn't prove that jews were black.

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: People like you should b flogged
shocked grin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 06, 2013
olire: oga this guy was just discrediting paul, he didn't prove that jews were black.
OK THE JEWS ARE WHITE. NOW GO IN PEACE. wink
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by MostHigh: 11:11am On Jun 06, 2013
obadiah777: OK THE JEWS ARE WHITE. NOW GO IN PEACE. wink

Abi
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 06, 2013
MostHigh:

Abi
grin grin WETIN MAN GO DO NOW ?
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 06, 2013
methinks thr gy wants to sell his abrahamic faith bibles grin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2013
olire: methinks thr gy wants to sell his abrahamic faith bibles grin
JEWS ARE WHITE
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2013
obadiah777: JEWS ARE WHITE
i'll keep ma fingers crossed, wen god comes we shall know cheesy
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
olire: i'll keep ma fingers crossed, wen god comes we shall know cheesy
JEWS ARE WHITE BRUV. UNCROSS YA FINGERS grin grin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
olire: i'll keep ma fingers crossed, wen god comes we shall know cheesy
no one is coming, dude wake up
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: no one is coming, dude wake up
ILL TELL YOU WHAT IS COMING, NUKES IS COMING FOR YOUR BAKASSI AZZ grin grin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
obadiah777: shocked grin
this is not a laughing matter, stop misleading the masses(gullible Naijan)
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2013
obadiah777: ILL TELL YOU WHAT IS COMING, NUKES IS COMING FOR YOUR BAKASSI AZZ grin grin
from where? Naija? E b like Bokoharam is not enough for you eihn.
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: this is not a laughing matter, stop misleading the masses(gullible Naijan)
ONLY PERSON MISELEADING FOLK IS YOUR REPROBATE BELLIGERENT LOQUACIOUS BEHIND. SMDH AT THIS BAKASSI MAN undecided

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: from where? Naija? E b like Bokoharam is not enough for you eihn.
FROM THE POWERS THAT BE. LIL WELCOME WW3 PRESENT TO KEEP YOU OCCUPIED WHILE THE MAIN PLAYERS ARE DUKING IT OUT
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2013
Sorry ,I don't understand your language, anyway will b waiting for your nukes
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Sorry ,I don't understand your language, anyway will b waiting for your nukes
YOU AINT GOT TO WAIT LONG. IT WILL NOT TARRY grin

HABBAKUK 2 VS 3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

D / Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed / She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.