Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries (7314 Views)

40-foot Jesus Statue Erected In War-torn Syria / Should Christians In War-torn Countries Pay Tithe? / Is Military Killing In War Bible Justified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 01, 2013
*Kails*:

@bolded Yes! she is. cool

This reminds me of the white guy on the trisha goddard show who literally is on a mission to tattoo his entire body to get rid of his "white skin". He says he doesn't like any race grin but particularly his own race because according to him the have "effed with" every race and yet still have an easy ride. He feels it shouldn't be that way and even claimed if he were to choose his race he would come back as a black man.

(the irony of it all is his fiance is white and so is his daughter grin) but anyway, he had a good point. But in my opinion evil vs. good is not black vs. white.

evil is evil and comes in all colors. and every deed we make be it good or bad, comes back to us. and that's an undisputable fact!!

as for your video i will check it out later dear. wink
YOU KNOW WHEN I SAW THAT YOUR POST I HAD A DE JA VOUS MOMENT. I REMEMBER HAVING THIS EXACT SAME CONVERSATION WITH YOU A YEAR AGO AND YOU TELLING ME YOUR MUM SAID DONT FEEL SORRY FOR PEOPLE GOING THROUGH STUFF BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO EARN IT. I SWEAR I HAD A DE JA VOUS MOMENT. BUT ERMMM YEAH EVIL DOES COME IN ALL COLORS BUT THE KING OF EVIL ? WELL I DONT NEED TO TELL YOU WHO THAT IS. ILL GIVE YOU A HINT THOUGH. ALWAYS DROPPING BOMBS ALL OVER THE WORLD SO AS TO TAKE FOLKS RESOURCES
ISAIAH 14 VS 16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; <<< MADE THE EARTH TO TREMBLE WITH BOMBS AND DESTROYED THE CITIES THEREOF

REVELATION 13 VS 13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men <<< BOMBS ON HIROSHIMA AND NAGAZAKY, IRAQ, LIBYA, AFGHAN, SYRIA, ETC ETC

HABBAKUK 1 VS 10 And they shall scoff at the kings, and the princes shall be a scorn unto them: they shall deride every strong hold; for they shall heap dust, and take it. <<< THEY BREAK INTO ANY COUNTRY THEY WANT AND TAKE ALL THEIR SHYTTT
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 01, 2013
adaobi123: ^You used to watch trisha goddard ? cheesy grin
I SEEN HER SHOW A FEW TIMES. THE BRITISH OPRAH. SHE IS VERY GOOD TOO. OR WAS VERY GOOD. AINT SEEN HER IN A HOT MINUTE. I ONLY WATCH INTERNET TV NOW.
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: I SEEN HER SHOW A FEW TIMES. THE BRITISH OPRAH. SHE IS VERY GOOD TOO. OR WAS VERY GOOD. AINT SEEN HER IN A HOT MINUTE. I ONLY WATCH INTERNET TV NOW.

@bolded yes i know grin

she's okay but i need a crazier show..............Jeremy Kyle grin grin grin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 01, 2013
*Kails*:

grin grin grin grin

you are the truth!! lool!!

easily one of my favorite nairalanders.
you're off the chain mehn!

cheesy lol you ain't heard?! Those are real tribes!
We hail from planet Kailius. cool
PLANET KAILIUS ? IS THAT THE PLANET YOU GO AFTER YOU GET LIFTED OR AFTER YOU POP A MOLLY ? grin grin grin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 01, 2013
adaobi123:

@bolded yes i know grin

I SEEN JEREMY KYLE ONCE OR TWICE. TOO CHAVTASTIC FOR ME. I TELL YOU WHAT I USED TO WATCH THOUGH. ITS A COURT SHOW AND THE BAILIFF IN THE SHOW IS THE DAD OF HARVEY FROM SO SOLID CREW. WOMANS NAME IS CAROLE MALONE. AIIIT SHOW. cheesy

YOU NEED A CRAZIER SHOW ? HMMM TRY CORONATION STREET cheesy IT GET CRAZY SOMETIMES
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 01, 2013
adaobi123:

loooooooool

i guess your capital letters, grabs everyone's attention
YEAH I LIKE TO FORCE-FEED PEOPLE INFO. CANT DO THAT WITH weak fonts wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: I SEEN JEREMY KYLE ONCE OR TWICE. TOO CHAVTASTIC FOR ME. I TELL YOU WHAT I USED TO WATCH THOUGH. ITS A COURT SHOW AND THE BAILIFF IN THE SHOW IS THE DAD OF HARVEY FROM SO SOLID CREW. WOMANS NAME IS CAROLE MALONE. AIIIT SHOW. cheesy

YOU NEED A CRAZIER SHOW ? HMMM TRY CORONATION STREET cheesy IT GET CRAZY SOMETIMES

that grandma and grandpa show ? its all about eastenders and hollyoaks

thats the point of jeremy kyle...........i get to laugh at the chavs grin

harvey's dad ? what show is that ?
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 01, 2013
adaobi123:

that grandma and grandpa show ? its all about eastenders and hollyoaks

thats the point of jeremy kyle...........i get to laugh at the chavs grin

harvey's dad ? what show is that ?
CORONATION STREET AINT FOR NO GRANDADS AND GRANDMAS LMAO. USED TO BE. NOT NO MORE. YOU STILL GET A FEW CANTANKEROUS STODGY FELLOWS IN IT BUT IT IS MOSTLY TRENDY NOW. NOT LIKE I WATCH IT ANYWAY BUT ERMMM YEAH THAT SHOW WITH CAROLE MALONE IS CALLED 'GUILTY'. VERY FUNNY AND CRAZY SHOW. NOT SURE IF THEY STILL DO IT THOUGH. AND YOU HAVE TO BE UP EARLY TO CATCH IT.
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: CORONATION STREET AINT FOR NO GRANDADS AND GRANDMAS LMAO. USED TO BE. NOT NO MORE. YOU STILL GET A FEW CANTANKEROUS STODGY FELLOWS IN IT BUT IT IS MOSTLY TRENDY NOW. NOT LIKE I WATCH IT ANYWAY BUT ERMMM YEAH THAT SHOW WITH CAROLE MALONE IS CALLED 'GUILTY'. VERY FUNNY AND CRAZY SHOW. NOT SURE IF THEY STILL DO IT THOUGH. AND YOU HAVE TO BE UP EARLY TO CATCH IT.

corrie is an old people show most of the characters are old undecided

guilty, yeah ? I'll look it up tongue
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 01, 2013
adaobi123:

corrie is an old people show most of the characters are old undecided

guilty, yeah ? I'll look it up tongue
NOT FROM WHAT I SEE. I HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS ADDICTED TO CORRIE AND A FEW TIMES I HAVE TO SUFFER IN SILENCE WHEN THE SHOW IS ON. AND FROM WHAT I SEE, WELL I SEE LOTS OF TRENDY YOUNG WOMEN AND MEN FIGHTING EACH OTHER OVER MEN OR WOMEN, YOU KNOW ? THE USUAL STORY-LINE. PEOPLE IN TRENDY BARS DRINKING WINE, MARRIAGES, ETC ETC ETC. ME PERSONALLY I JUST DONT LIKE BRITISH TV, THATS WHY I DONT WATCH IT BUT IF I WAS INTO BRITISH TV CORRIE WOULD NOT BE A BAD START. BUT HEY WHAT DO I KNOW RIGHT ? grin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: NOT FROM WHAT I SEE. I HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS ADDICTED TO CORRIE AND A FEW TIMES I HAVE TO SUFFER IN SILENCE WHEN THE SHOW IS ON. AND FROM WHAT I SEE, WELL I SEE LOTS OF TRENDY YOUNG WOMEN AND MEN FIGHTING EACH OTHER OVER MEN OR WOMEN, YOU KNOW ? THE USUAL STORY-LINE. PEOPLE IN TRENDY BARS DRINKING WINE, MARRIAGES, ETC ETC ETC. ME PERSONALLY I JUST DONT LIKE BRITISH TV, THATS WHY I DONT WATCH IT BUT IF I WAS INTO BRITISH TV CORRIE WOULD NOT BE A BAD START. BUT HEY WHAT DO I KNOW RIGHT ? grin

you dont know anything angry

you need to jump on the bbc dramas ! they're on point wink wink
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 01, 2013
Drop the pipe
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: I BEEN ON FRONTPAGE HUN HARASSING THE FRONTPAGE TROLLS. NEVER KNEW THERE WAS THAT MANY DEMENTED TROLLS ON FRONTPAGE. ITS LIKE A CIRCUS OF NUT JOBS grin grin

Ha! You think that is bad? Go to the culture section lol.

I used to frequent there alot..but i dont even look at it anymore. Its that bad.
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH I LIKE TO FORCE-FEED PEOPLE INFO. CANT DO THAT WITH weak fonts wink wink

Lol. Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: PLANET KAILIUS ? IS THAT THE PLANET YOU GO AFTER YOU GET LIFTED OR AFTER YOU POP A MOLLY ? grin grin grin

look at this one hating angry

no need to be jealous o.

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2013
adaobi123:

@bolded yes i know grin

Jeremy needs his butt whooped just one time same with steve wilkos. This tough guy demeanor they have with their guests is not only annoying but uncalled for. Btn the two i prefer steve though. Jeremy seems like hes acting most of the time.

obadiah777: YOU KNOW WHEN I SAW THAT YOUR POST I HAD A DE JA VOUS MOMENT. I REMEMBER HAVING THIS EXACT SAME CONVERSATION WITH YOU A YEAR AGO AND YOU TELLING ME YOUR MUM SAID DONT FEEL SORRY FOR PEOPLE GOING THROUGH STUFF BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO EARN IT. I SWEAR I HAD A DE JA VOUS MOMENT.

now that you mention it, i do remember that conversation. smiley
wow it's been a year? geeze!! my addiction to nairaland is showing itself through time! grin

obadiah777: BUT ERMMM YEAH EVIL DOES COME IN ALL COLORS BUT THE KING OF EVIL ? WELL I DONT NEED TO TELL YOU WHO THAT IS. ILL GIVE YOU A HINT THOUGH. ALWAYS DROPPING BOMBS ALL OVER THE WORLD SO AS TO TAKE FOLKS RESOURCES

what if i told you that the orchestrators of "white evil" and the people they are literally copying interms of imperialistic views, causing devastation and reeking havoc are in fact Arabs..would you believe me? wink Take a look throughout history. Whites have not been relevant on a global scale beyond 700 years ago. There oppressed each other and thus have gotten rid of most of their own tribes through wars and mixing however, they were put in bondage (much like we were) by arabs. In fact those are the people the bible are actually speaking of when it mentions destruction. wink and even though we may see white politicians doing dirt...they are still "in cohoots" with arab superpowers.

the chinese created gun and rocket power...but the first people to use it to committ mass murder were people of the middle east. this weaponry consisted of rockets and cannons. Whites learned all of the tricks through trade (and even enslavement) and it was when they "descovered" the new world, that europe became relevant. However, if you take a look at how the old conquistadors looked, they did not "look like" germanic europeans..they had naturally tanned skin and nearly black hair..the children of Arab (and some black) admixture... wink this is not a conspiracy..nor do i wish to derail from the topic. i am just making a point that, there is a group of people who have been consistent with their destructive ways...and yet another group is constantly blamed, though they are no innocent but they learned it from somewhere.

obadiah777: ISAIAH 14 VS 16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; <<< MADE THE EARTH TO TREMBLE WITH BOMBS AND DESTROYED THE CITIES THEREOF

REVELATION 13 VS 13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men <<< BOMBS ON HIROSHIMA AND NAGAZAKY, IRAQ, LIBYA, AFGHAN, SYRIA, ETC ETC

HABBAKUK 1 VS 10 And they shall scoff at the kings, and the princes shall be a scorn unto them: they shall deride every strong hold; for they shall heap dust, and take it. <<< THEY BREAK INTO ANY COUNTRY THEY WANT AND TAKE ALL THEIR SHYTTT

true.
those lines were real then and in a sense prophetic as it still happens today.

*excuse my typos por favor..it's early. tongue

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2013
*Kails*:

Jeremy needs his butt whooped just one time same with steve wilkos. This tough guy demeanor they have with their guests is not only annoying but uncalled for. Btn the two i prefer steve though. Jeremy seems like hes acting most of the time.

LOOOL I just enjot it because of the high number of chavs that go on that show. grin

Brainless human beings
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
adaobi123:

LOOOL I just enjot it because of the high number of chavs that go on that show. grin

Brainless human beings

LOL true.
i don't know why people continue to embarrass themselves WILLINGLY on international tv.
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2013
*Kails*:

LOL true.
i don't know why people continue to embarrass themselves WILLINGLY on international tv.

a day of fame i guess tongue
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2013
adaobi123:

a day of fame i guess tongue

a cheap one.
it kills me when some of the black folks go on there though.
i will admit they are entertaining grin but they are so embarrassing.

"ghettofied", LOUD and ratchet. undecided
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2013
adaobi123:

you dont know anything angry

you need to jump on the bbc dramas ! they're on point wink wink
LOL I AM QUITE A PECULIAR FELLOW. ANYWHERE I AM CURRENTLY LIVING IN, AFTER A WHILE OF LIVING THERE I CANT STAND TO WATCH THEIR TV, MAYBE BECAUSE I AM SATURATED FROM SEEING THESE PEOPLE EVERYDAY SO I WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT. WHEN I WAS IN AMERICA I COULDNT STAND TO WATCH AMERICAN TV, NOW I AM IN ENGLAND I CANT STAND TO WATCH BRITISH TV, WHEN I WAS IN NIGERIA I COULDNT STAND TO WATCH NIGERIAN TV OR LISTEN TO NIGERIAN SONGS. YEAH I AM WEIRD LIKE THAT grin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Drop the pipe
LOOK AT THIS BAKASSI MAN SMH

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2013
*Kails*:

Ha! You think that is bad? Go to the culture section lol.

I used to frequent there alot..but i dont even look at it anymore. Its that bad.
CULTURE SECTION ? NAH. I ONLY DO FRONTAGE RELIGION AND FOREIGN AFFAIRS.
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: LOL I AM QUITE A PECULIAR FELLOW. ANYWHERE I AM CURRENTLY LIVING IN, AFTER A WHILE OF LIVING THERE I CANT STAND TO WATCH THEIR TV, MAYBE BECAUSE I AM SATURATED FROM SEEING THESE PEOPLE EVERYDAY SO I WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT. WHEN I WAS IN AMERICA I COULDNT STAND TO WATCH AMERICAN TV, NOW I AM IN ENGLAND I CANT STAND TO WATCH BRITISH TV, WHEN I WAS IN NIGERIA I COULDNT STAND TO WATCH NIGERIAN TV OR LISTEN TO NIGERIAN SONGS. YEAH I AM WEIRD LIKE THAT grin

lool @ fellow grin grin

so what do you do in your free time then ?
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2013
*Kails*:

Lol. Interesting.
INDEED MADEMOISELLE KAILS. INDEED cheesy
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: CULTURE SECTION ? NAH. I ONLY DO FRONTAGE RELIGION AND FOREIGN AFFAIRS.

correct guy! wink

obadiah777: INDEED MADEMOISELLE KAILS. INDEED cheesy

self flattery much tongue
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
*Kails*:

a cheap one.
it kills me when some of the black folks go on there though.
i will admit they are entertaining grin but they are so embarrassing.

"ghettofied", LOUD and ratchet. undecided

lool i hardly see black people though, i remember a couple who were having marital problems though but they seemed decent though tongue
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: LOOK AT THIS BAKASSI MAN SMH

no offense..but you reminded me of this troll named "smoothcrim".

he used to go around talking about "boko bakassi" all over the place. grin grin grin
i say no offense because he was talking junk about nigerians. but just for fun tho.
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2013
*Kails*:

look at this one hating angry

no need to be jealous o.
NO JEALOUSY HERE MAAM. I OWN THE EARTH grin OBSERVE >>>> MATTHEW 5 VS 5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth I GUESS WE BOTH BELONG TO AN EXCLUSIVE CLUB OF PEOPLE. WE ARE PLANET OWNERS LOL

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 01, 2013
adaobi123:

lool i hardly see black people though, i remember a couple who were having marital problems though but they seemed decent though tongue

i was referring on most of those "talk shows": Divorce Court, Jerry Springer, Maury, Steve Wilkos, Trisha Goddard; etc.

i should have been specific.
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: NO JEALOUSY HERE MAAM. I OWN THE EARTH grin OBSERVE >>>> MATTHEW 5 VS 5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth I GUESS WE BOTH BELONG TO AN EXCLUSIVE CLUB OF PEOPLE. WE ARE PLANET OWNERS LOL

angry angry angry angry angry grin
you have a quote to back up EVERYTHING you say! grin
no fair! i can't counter that! angry
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2013
*Kails*:

now that you mention it, i do remember that conversation. smiley
wow it's been a year? geeze!! my addiction to nairaland is showing itself through time! grin

what if i told you that the orchestrators of "white evil" and the people they are literally copying interms of imperialistic views, causing devastation and reeking havoc are in fact Arabs..would you believe me? wink Take a look throughout history. Whites have not been relevant on a global scale beyond 700 years ago. There oppressed each other and thus have gotten rid of most of their own tribes through wars and mixing however, they were put in bondage (much like we were) by arabs. In fact those are the people the bible are actually speaking of when it mentions destruction. wink and even though we may see white politicians doing dirt...they are still "in cohoots" with arab superpowers.

the chinese created gun and rocket power...but the first people to use it to committ mass murder were people of the middle east. this weaponry consisted of rockets and cannons. Whites learned all of the tricks through trade (and even enslavement) and it was when they "descovered" the new world, that europe became relevant. However, if you take a look at how the old conquistadors looked, they did not "look like" germanic europeans..they had naturally tanned skin and nearly black hair..the children of Arab (and some black) admixture... wink this is not a conspiracy..nor do i wish to derail from the topic. i am just making a point that, there is a group of people who have been consistent with their destructive ways...and yet another group is constantly blamed, though they are no innocent but they learned it from somewhere.

true.
those lines were real then and in a sense prophetic as it still happens today.

*excuse my typos por favor..it's early. tongue
AHHH BUT YOU ERR. WHITES, ARABS THEY BOTH HAVE THE SAME PUNISHMENT COMING TO THEM. THEY ARE CALLED EDOMITES AND ISHMAELITES RESPECTIVELY AND ARE THE TWO CULPRITS IN THE DESTRUCTION OF THE ISRAELITE, POST-CHRIST ERA. THEY BOTH HAVE A VERY BLEAK FUTURE. IN FACT ALL THAT STUFF HAPPENING IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND ALL THE BOMBS GETTING DROPPED ON EM IS PART OF THEIR JUDGEMENT. ITS ALL SPIRITUAL. NOTHING HAPPENS FOR NOTHING. THEY ARE RECIEVING PART OF THEIR JUDGEMENT ALREADY. THAT STUFF HAPPENING IN SYRIA ? IS DESCRIBED IN ISAIAH CHAPT 17. wink ITS JUDGEMENT TIME. THERE IS SLAVERY IN BOTH THEIR FUTURE COMING REAL SOON >>>>> REVELATION 13 VS 10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others / What If You Found Out That Fasting Has Nothing To Do With Food ? / I Am Not A Terrorist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.