Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries (7312 Views)

40-foot Jesus Statue Erected In War-torn Syria / Should Christians In War-torn Countries Pay Tithe? / Is Military Killing In War Bible Justified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Chubhie: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: HEY BROTHER CHUBHIE TRUST ALL IS WELL SIRE. BOOKS I READ ? >>> ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 13 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh. <<<< ONLY THE KJV

COLOSIANS 2 VS 9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. <<< ONLY THE KJV BIBLE

THOSE TWO VERSES TELL YOU NOT TO READ OTHER BOOKS PERTAINING TO GOD BUT THE BIBLE BECAUSE IN HIM DWELLETH THE FULLNESS OF ALL THE INFO YOU NEED ABOUT GOD. READING TOO MANY BOOKS WEARS THE BODY OUT AND BRINGS CONFUSION. STRICTLY KJV BIBLE. SCHOOL OF THOUGHT ? NONE. STRICTLY THE SCHOOL OF THOUGHT OF THE SCRIPTURES. I AM BUT A CONDUIT WITH NO OPINIONS OF MY OWN. SCRIPTURE IS OF NO PRIVATE INTERPRETATION. LEAN NOT UNTO THY OWN UNDERSTANDING.
That you are a conduit with no opioions of your own will paint the picture of you having a direct first revelational knowledge from Jah the father of all creations......in the words of Lucky Dube? Are you the reincarnated Nostradamus- the man who saw tomorrow? Or are we to expect another? I read past a place you my good sire was giving Obama 160 days for the end of America.
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: AHHHH BUT YOU DO ERR. SEE WHEN IT ALL COMES DOWN TO IT ? EVERYONE CREATED IN THE WORLD STARTED OUT BROWN. HOWEVER THE 'SERPENT PEOPLE' SO CALLED BECAUSE THEY WERE THE FIRST GROUP OF IDOLATERS WERE ALL CAST AWAY FROM THE REST OF HUMANITY. GENESIS 4 VS 14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid ; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass , that every one that findeth me shall slay me . <<< KICKED AWAY FROM THE KNOWN PART OF THE WORLD. THEY MIGRATED TO MT SEIR AND THEN THE CAUCASUS MOUNTAINS WHERE THEY LIVED IN CAVES FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS AND THE LORD TOOK THEIR MELANIN. THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED THE CURSE OF CAIN. LEPROSY. CLEAN LEPROSY. THIS IS THE MARK OF CAIN. NOW IF THE CLEAN LEPROSY WAS DUE TO NO SUNSHINE AND HIDING IN THE CAVES FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS WHILE COMING OUT TO LOOK FOR JUNIPER BERRIES AND BUGS TO EAT ( THE EARLY DAYS OF THEIR LIFE AND SURVIVAL IS DESCRIBED IN THE BOOK OF JOB CHAPTER 30 ). BASICALLY THEY LOST THEIR MELANIN AND HENCE THE BIRTH OF THE EDOMITE RACE. NOW EVERYONE ELSE WAS BLACK BUT AMONGST THE BLACK PEOPLE THERE WERE DIVISIONS. SOME WERE MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD ( WITH KNOWLEDGE ) AND SOME WERE MADE LIKE BEASTS ( WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE ) OFTEN REFERED TO IN THE BIBLE AS THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD. ANYWAY FURTHER DOWN THE LINE AFTER THE ONES MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD REFUSED THEIR DIVINE DUTIES OF BEING THE LEADERS IN RIGHTEOUSNESS THE ONES WHO ARE BEASTS WERE UPLIFTED.

THE ONES WHO ARE BEASTS MINGLED WITH THE EDOMITES FURTHER DOWN THE LINE AND HENCE THE CREATION OF THE ARAB RACE. ARABS ARE A MIXTURE OF BLACK BRUTE BEASTS ( HAMITIC BLACK PEOPLE ) AND EDOMITES WHO HAVE CO-MINGLED OVER TIME.

very interesting.
this has been proven with science. though the term hamitic is bullshidddd. tongue

SO I GUESS MY POINT IS WHETHER THEY ARE ARABS, EDOMITES, OR STRAIGHT BLACK HEATHENS ( HAMITES), THEY ALL BELONG TO THE SAME CATEGORY OF PEOPLE CALLED 'BEASTS OF THE FIELD'. THEY ARE ALL HEATHENS. THE SUCCESSION OF THEIR DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL IS NOT RELEVANT AS MUCH AS THE FACT THAT THEY ARE ENEMIES OF ISRAEL. THE LORD HAS DONE IT THAT WAY FOR A PURPOSE

Hmmmm.....black israelites in america have stated this before.
most people think the are delusional but when you think about it...there appears to be some truth to this as it's been backed up with historical accounts. It's pretty much the story of Islam vs. Judaism. They recruited more people to both sides in this "war" through religion...another reason why I choose not to join any denomination.

DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 26 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away. <<< OUR CARCASE ( SPIRITUALLY DEAD ) SHALL BE FOOD FOR THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD ( HEATHENS ). MEANING THEY WOULD DESTROY US

NEHEMIAH 5 VS 9 Also I said, It is not good that ye do: ought ye not to walk in the fear of our God because of the reproach of the heathen our enemies? << THEY ARE ALL OUR ENEMIES

WHY DID THE LORD MAKE THEM OUR ENEMIES ? CUZ WE WENT INTO PUNISHMENT FIRST AND THEY WOULD BE THE ONES GIVING US THE PUNISHMENT 1 PETER 4 VS 17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

so in other words, when they oppressed our people, we were/are being punished?
once again, my mom believes so too. wow....

AMOS 3 VS 2 You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities

SO THATS WHY WE ARE CATCHING HELL FROM ALL THE HEATHENS. NOW AFTER THEY GOT INCLUDED IN THE LAWS THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO STOP PUNISHING US AND START WORKING ON THEIR OWN SALVATION BUT THEY DECIDED TO CONTINUE WHOOPING OUR BUTTS AND STEALING ALL OUR RESOURCES AND MAKING US A PLUNDER AND A SPOIL JEREMIAH 2 VS 14 Is Israel a servant? is he a homeborn slave? why is he spoiled? THEY WERE ALSO NOT SUPPOSED TO PUT US IN SLAVERY, THAT THEY DID OUT OF THEIR OWN DESIRES FOR WEALTH. SO THERE YOU HAVE IT. DOES NOT MATTER IF THEY ARE ARABS AND WHITES OR HAMITES ( ETHIOPIANS SOMALIANS HAUSAS FULANI ETC ) OR IN WHAT SUCCESSION THEY DESTROYED US , THEY ARE ALL BEASTS OF THE FIELD. THEY ARE ALL HEATHENS. IGNORE WHAT COLOR THEY COME IN. THEY WERE ALL THE SAME COLOR AT A POINT IN TIME TILL THE CURSE OF CAIN WHITENED HIM AND THEN HE CREATED THE ARAB RACE AND THE ONES WHO DIDNT MINGLE STAYED AS THE CAUCASIAN RACE AND THE HAMITE RACE. BUT THEY ALL HEATHENS. SEE IN THIS LIFE IT IS ISRAEL VS HEATHENS.

deep shidd.
[s]now i wouldn't cateorize white people as hamites <<< which in itself is flawed terminology created by a white man.

they are not really related to those other groups unless there was some admixture. but i see what you are saying.[/s]

Ok so i had to re-read this part...you did not classify them as hamitic.
you stated that they had a similar point of origin...i still don't agree with that but i understand what you were saying. smiley

THE ONLY PEACE BETWEEN BOTH FACTIONS WILL BE IN CHRIST. THEN IN CHRIST THAT BARRIER IS REMOVED AND THEY BECOME BROTHERS

EPHESIANS 2 VS 14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility,

this is where you lost me. grin grin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
*Kails*:

there you go teasing me again.
what you really trying to say is "kails, look what i am having for lunch! and you won't get any
!" angry angry angry angry

no. lol i don't really eat much american food tbh.
i don't like grits nor cornbread. and i have never tried collard greens. That alone has caused many black americans to question if i really am half. grin
LOL I DO NO SUCH THING MAAM. I AINT NO TEASE. I HONESTLY DO INTEND TO FEDEX YOU SOME PIZZA undecided LOL

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2013
olire: ^^ in order to understand you better, narrate your whole creation story and giv your interpretations.
ERMM THATS TOO MUCH WORK. ASK SPECIFIC QUESTIONS AND I WILL GIVE SPECIFIC ANSWERS. ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TRYING TO MAKE ME BREAK DOWN THE WHOLE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS IN THE BOOK OF GENESIS ? NA THESIS BE THAT BRUV grin grin
LISTEN, I HAVE PRESENTED YOU ENOUGH FACTS FOR YOU TO PONDER ON. TAKE A BREAK FROM BEING A SCOFFER FOR ONE SECOND AND PONDER ON THE POSTS AND VERSES I MADE TO YOU. wink
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: LOL I DO NO SUCH THING MAAM. I AINT NO TEASE. I HONESTLY DO INTEND TO FEDEX YOU SOME PIZZA undecided LOL

LMFAO! grin grin

no way!!
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2013
Chubhie: That you are a conduit with no opioions of your own will paint the picture of you having a direct first revelational knowledge from Jah the father of all creations......in the words of Lucky Dube? Are you the reincarnated Nostradamus- the man who saw tomorrow? Or are we to expect another? I read past a place you my good sire was giving Obama 160 days for the end of America.
WELL I AM A PROPHETICAL FELLOW AND SCRIPTURE DOES SAY I WILL REVEAL MY SECRETS TO MY SERVANTS THE PROPHETS ( AMOS 3 VS 7 ). BUT THAT NOTWITHSTANDING, BASED ON SCRIPTURAL EXEGESIS AND WHATS HAPPENING ON GROUND LEVEL AND NIMROD BEING BROUGHT IN TO RULE AMERICA, ITS THE END OF THAT EMPIRE. THE ERA OF THE GENTILES ON EARTH STARTED WITH THE ANCIENT BABYLONIAN EMPIRE UNDER A CUSHITE BY THE NAME OF NIMROD. NOW THE MODERN DAY BABYLONIAN EMPIRE HAS A CUSHITE ( KENYAN ) BY THE NAME OF OBAMA. THE LORD IS INTO (7). THE NUMBER 7 IS A PERFECT COMPLETION. WHAT HAS BEEN WILL BE AGAIN AND WHAT HAS BEEN DONE WILL BE DONE AGAIN AND THERE IS NO NEW THING UNDER THE SUN. NIMROD HAS BEEN BROUGHT BACK TO FINISH WHAT HE STARTED. HE STARTED AND WILL END THE ERA OF THE GENTILES BEFORE THE KINGDOM IS ESTABLISHED ON EARTH. SO THE DESTRUCTION WILL HAPPEN UNDER HIS WATCH AND THE NAME NIMR-RAD MEANS LEOPARD TAMER. THE GRECO-ROMAN EMPIRE IS CALLED THE LEOPARD IN DANIEL 7 VS 6 AND REVELATION 13 VS 2. THE GRECO-ROMAN EMPIRE WILL BE THE FINAL EMPIRE ON EARTH BEFORE THE SECOND COMING. SO THE LEOPARD SUBDUER HAS BEEN BROUGHT IN TO SUBDUE THE LEOPARD ( GRECO-ROMAN ) EMPIRE AND HENCE END WHAT HE STARTED. PERFECT 7. START AND END OF THE GENTILE ERA. NOW THIS IS ONLY ONE REASON AMONGST ABOUT 10 THAT I HAVE THAT WE HAVE 160 WEEKS TO COUNTDOWN
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2013
*Kails*:

very interesting.
this has been proven with science. though the term hamitic is bullshidddd. tongue

most people think the are delusional but when you think about it...there appears to be some truth to this as it's been backed up with historical accounts. It's pretty much the story of Islam vs. Judaism. They recruited more people to both sides in this "war" through religion...another reason why I choose not to join any denomination.

deep shidd.
[s]now i wouldn't cateorize white people as hamites <<< which in itself is flawed terminology created by a white man.

they are not really related to those other groups unless there was some admixture. but i see what you are saying.[/s]

you stated that they had a similar point of origin...i still don't agree with that but i understand what you were saying. smiley

i have a feeling you are rastafari

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2013
*Kails*:

very interesting.

deep shidd.

NO SUCH THING AS HAMITES ? YOU NEVER HEARD OF THE LAND OF HAM ? HAM SHEM AND JAPETH ? COME ON NOW shocked

WHEN THEY OPPRESS OUR PEOPLE WE ARE BEING PUNISHED ? YUP. LOL. 2 SAMUEL 7 VS 14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men: <<< HE PUNISHES US WITH THE HEATHENS.
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: WELL I AM A PROPHETICAL FELLOW AND SCRIPTURE DOES SAY I WILL REVEAL MY SECRETS TO MY SERVANTS THE PROPHETS ( AMOS 3 VS 7 ). BUT THAT NOTWITHSTANDING, BASED ON SCRIPTURAL EXEGESIS AND WHATS HAPPENING ON GROUND LEVEL AND NIMROD BEING BROUGHT IN TO RULE AMERICA, ITS THE END OF THAT EMPIRE. THE ERA OF THE GENTILES ON EARTH STARTED WITH THE ANCIENT BABYLONIAN EMPIRE UNDER A CUSHITE BY THE NAME OF NIMROD. NOW THE MODERN DAY BABYLONIAN EMPIRE HAS A CUSHITE ( KENYAN ) BY THE NAME OF OBAMA. THE LORD IS INTO (7). THE NUMBER 7 IS A PERFECT COMPLETION. WHAT HAS BEEN WILL BE AGAIN AND WHAT HAS BEEN DONE WILL BE DONE AGAIN AND THERE IS NO NEW THING UNDER THE SUN. NIMROD HAS BEEN BROUGHT BACK TO FINISH WHAT HE STARTED. HE STARTED AND WILL END THE ERA OF THE GENTILES BEFORE THE KINGDOM IS ESTABLISHED ON EARTH. SO THE DESTRUCTION WILL HAPPEN UNDER HIS WATCH AND THE NAME NIMR-RAD MEANS LEOPARD TAMER. THE GRECO-ROMAN EMPIRE IS CALLED THE LEOPARD IN DANIEL 7 VS 6 AND REVELATION 13 VS 2. THE GRECO-ROMAN EMPIRE WILL BE THE FINAL EMPIRE ON EARTH BEFORE THE SECOND COMING. SO THE LEOPARD SUBDUER HAS BEEN BROUGHT IN TO SUBDUE THE LEOPARD ( GRECO-ROMAN ) EMPIRE AND HENCE END WHAT HE STARTED. PERFECT 7. START AND END OF THE GENTILE ERA. NOW THIS IS ONLY ONE REASON AMONGST ABOUT 10 THAT I HAVE THAT WE HAVE 160 WEEKS TO COUNTDOWN
lol we shall see if you are really deluded. After the next 4 years we'll see wat will happen. If you are lying i'll remind you.
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
olire: lol we shall see if you are really deluded. After the next 4 years we'll see wat will happen. If you are lying i'll remind you.
BOOKMARK THIS PAGE. QUITE FRANKLY I DONT EVEN THINK IT WILL BE UP TO 4 YEARS. 4 YEARS IS THE MAX. I THINK IT MAY JUMP OFF THIS YEAR SEF. ITS ALREADY STARTED IN SYRIA. RUSSIA IS IN, AMERICA IS IN CHINA HAS VESTED INTEREST. NORTH KOREA ETC ETC. ARMAGEDDON. NUKES ORG-Y. THERE IS A MOVIE OUT IN THEATRES CALLED 'WORLD WAR'. THERE IS ANOTHER MOVIE OUT CALLED 'AFTER EARTH'. WHY ARE THESE MOVING COMING OUT NOW ? THE POWERS THAT BE KNOW WHATS GOING ON. THEY HAVE POWERS.
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2013
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2013
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2013
yeah i saw dose films on cnn yesterday. So tell me your predictions or "prophesies" on the following events.
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by MostHigh: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: AHHHH BUT YOU DO ERR. SEE WHEN IT ALL COMES DOWN TO IT ? EVERYONE CREATED IN THE WORLD STARTED OUT BROWN. HOWEVER THE 'SERPENT PEOPLE' SO CALLED BECAUSE THEY WERE THE FIRST GROUP OF IDOLATERS WERE ALL CAST AWAY FROM THE REST OF HUMANITY. GENESIS 4 VS 14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid ; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass , that every one that findeth me shall slay me . <<< KICKED AWAY FROM THE KNOWN PART OF THE WORLD. THEY MIGRATED TO MT SEIR AND THEN THE CAUCASUS MOUNTAINS WHERE THEY LIVED IN CAVES FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS AND THE LORD TOOK THEIR MELANIN. THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED THE CURSE OF CAIN. LEPROSY. CLEAN LEPROSY. THIS IS THE MARK OF CAIN. NOW IF THE CLEAN LEPROSY WAS DUE TO NO SUNSHINE AND HIDING IN THE CAVES FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS WHILE COMING OUT TO LOOK FOR JUNIPER BERRIES AND BUGS TO EAT ( THE EARLY DAYS OF THEIR LIFE AND SURVIVAL IS DESCRIBED IN THE BOOK OF JOB CHAPTER 30 ). BASICALLY THEY LOST THEIR MELANIN AND HENCE THE BIRTH OF THE EDOMITE RACE. NOW EVERYONE ELSE WAS BLACK BUT AMONGST THE BLACK PEOPLE THERE WERE DIVISIONS. SOME WERE MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD ( WITH KNOWLEDGE ) AND SOME WERE MADE LIKE BEASTS ( WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE ) OFTEN REFERED TO IN THE BIBLE AS THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD. ANYWAY FURTHER DOWN THE LINE AFTER THE ONES MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD REFUSED THEIR DIVINE DUTIES OF BEING THE LEADERS IN RIGHTEOUSNESS THE ONES WHO ARE BEASTS WERE UPLIFTED. THE ONES WHO ARE BEASTS MINGLED WITH THE EDOMITES FURTHER DOWN THE LINE AND HENCE THE CREATION OF THE ARAB RACE. ARABS ARE A MIXTURE OF BLACK BRUTE BEASTS ( HAMITIC BLACK PEOPLE ) AND EDOMITES WHO HAVE CO-MINGLED OVER TIME.
SO I GUESS MY POINT IS WHETHER THEY ARE ARABS, EDOMITES, OR STRAIGHT BLACK HEATHENS ( HAMITES), THEY ALL BELONG TO THE SAME CATEGORY OF PEOPLE CALLED 'BEASTS OF THE FIELD'. THEY ARE ALL HEATHENS. THE SUCCESSION OF THEIR DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL IS NOT RELEVANT AS MUCH AS THE FACT THAT THEY ARE ENEMIES OF ISRAEL. THE LORD HAS DONE IT THAT WAY FOR A PURPOSE

DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 26 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away. <<< OUR CARCASE ( SPIRITUALLY DEAD ) SHALL BE FOOD FOR THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD ( HEATHENS ). MEANING THEY WOULD DESTROY US

NEHEMIAH 5 VS 9 Also I said, It is not good that ye do: ought ye not to walk in the fear of our God because of the reproach of the heathen our enemies? << THEY ARE ALL OUR ENEMIES

WHY DID THE LORD MAKE THEM OUR ENEMIES ? CUZ WE WENT INTO PUNISHMENT FIRST AND THEY WOULD BE THE ONES GIVING US THE PUNISHMENT 1 PETER 4 VS 17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

AMOS 3 VS 2 You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities

SO THATS WHY WE ARE CATCHING HELL FROM ALL THE HEATHENS. NOW AFTER THEY GOT INCLUDED IN THE LAWS THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO STOP PUNISHING US AND START WORKING ON THEIR OWN SALVATION BUT THEY DECIDED TO CONTINUE WHOOPING OUR BUTTS AND STEALING ALL OUR RESOURCES AND MAKING US A PLUNDER AND A SPOIL JEREMIAH 2 VS 14 Is Israel a servant? is he a homeborn slave? why is he spoiled? THEY WERE ALSO NOT SUPPOSED TO PUT US IN SLAVERY, THAT THEY DID OUT OF THEIR OWN DESIRES FOR WEALTH. SO THERE YOU HAVE IT. DOES NOT MATTER IF THEY ARE ARABS AND WHITES OR HAMITES ( ETHIOPIANS SOMALIANS HAUSAS FULANI ETC ) OR IN WHAT SUCCESSION THEY DESTROYED US , THEY ARE ALL BEASTS OF THE FIELD. THEY ARE ALL HEATHENS. IGNORE WHAT COLOR THEY COME IN. THEY WERE ALL THE SAME COLOR AT A POINT IN TIME TILL THE CURSE OF CAIN WHITENED HIM AND THEN HE CREATED THE ARAB RACE AND THE ONES WHO DIDNT MINGLE STAYED AS THE CAUCASIAN RACE AND THE HAMITE RACE. BUT THEY ALL HEATHENS. SEE IN THIS LIFE IT IS ISRAEL VS HEATHENS. THE ONLY PEACE BETWEEN BOTH FACTIONS WILL BE IN CHRIST. THEN IN CHRIST THAT BARRIER IS REMOVED AND THEY BECOME BROTHERS

EPHESIANS 2 VS 14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility,

Just Adding to the info on leprosy

All cases of leprosy mentioned in the bible have the same symptoms chiefly the loss of menalin from both the body tissue,hair foilcules and most likely the pupils too.

SO there we have it A blond Hiared Blue eyed pale skinned Devil AKA Aryan nation (Hitlers Vision)
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2013
MostHigh:

Just Adding to the info on leprosy

All cases of leprosy mentioned in the bible have the same symptoms chiefly the loss of menalin from both the body tissue,hair foilcules and most likely the pupils too.

SO there we have it A blond Hiared Blue eyed pale skinned Devil AKA Aryan nation (Hitlers Vision)

LMAO AND I WILL ADD THE VERSES TOO. LEVITICUS 13 VS 30 AND LEVITICUS 13 VS 13 grin grin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by MostHigh: 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO AND I WILL ADD THE VERSES TOO. LEVITICUS 13 VS 30 AND LEVITICUS 13 VS 13 grin grin

Give thanks Sire
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2013
MostHigh:

Give thanks Sire
ALWAYS BRUV. ALWAYS
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by MostHigh: 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: BOOKMARK THIS PAGE. QUITE FRANKLY I DONT EVEN THINK IT WILL BE UP TO 4 YEARS. 4 YEARS IS THE MAX. I THINK IT MAY JUMP OFF THIS YEAR SEF. ITS ALREADY STARTED IN SYRIA. RUSSIA IS IN, AMERICA IS IN CHINA HAS VESTED INTEREST. NORTH KOREA ETC ETC. ARMAGEDDON. NUKES ORG-Y. THERE IS A MOVIE OUT IN THEATRES CALLED 'WORLD WAR'. THERE IS ANOTHER MOVIE OUT CALLED 'AFTER EARTH'. WHY ARE THESE MOVING COMING OUT NOW ? THE POWERS THAT BE KNOW WHATS GOING ON. THEY HAVE POWERS.

Time, Times and half a Time = three and a half years AKA forty and two months

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2013
MostHigh:

Time, Times and half a Time = three and a half years AKA forty and two months
YUP YOU SAID IT BRUV. COULD NEVER DECIPHER WHAT THE TIME IS THOUGH. SOMEHOW I GET THE FEELING THEY JUST THROW IN ANY NUMBER IN THERE MEANING THAT WITH GOD, TIME IS IRRELEVANT. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS MEASURE THE TIMES WITH THE CIRCUMSTANCES AROUND YOU AS OPPOSED TO TRYING TO CALIBRATE TIME. I SAY THAT BECAUSE OF THIS VERSE
2 PETER 3 VS 8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. <<<< THATS A PERFECT LOOP. ONE DAY IS 1000 YEARS AND 1000 YEARS IS ONE DAY. A PERFECT LOOP SIGNIFYING THAT TIME IS IRRELEVANT. SO BASICALLY I CAN WRITE ANY NUMBER DOWN BECAUSE IT IS IRRELEVANT. WHAT I WRITE DOWN IS JUST A NUMBER. AND BASED ON THAT I DONT REALLY TAKE THOSE TIME-LINES GIVEN IN THE BIBLE LITERALLY. WHAT YOU DO IS MEASURE THE TIME DILIGENTLY BY WATCHING WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND AND JUXTAPOSING WITH PROPHETICAL BOOKS LIKE ZECHARIAH DANIEL AND REVELATION. THATS WHY IT SAYS WE ARE WATCHMEN
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by MostHigh: 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: YUP YOU SAID IT BRUV. COULD NEVER DECIPHER WHAT THE TIME IS THOUGH. SOMEHOW I GET THE FEELING THEY JUST THROW IN ANY NUMBER IN THERE MEANING THAT WITH GOD, TIME IS IRRELEVANT. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS MEASURE THE TIMES WITH THE CIRCUMSTANCES AROUND YOU AS OPPOSED TO TRYING TO CALIBRATE TIME. I SAY THAT BECAUSE OF THIS VERSE
2 PETER 3 VS 8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. <<<< THATS A PERFECT LOOP. ONE DAY IS 1000 YEARS AND 1000 YEARS IS ONE DAY. A PERFECT LOOP SIGNIFYING THAT TIME IS IRRELEVANT. SO BASICALLY I CAN WRITE ANY NUMBER DOWN BECAUSE IT IS IRRELEVANT. WHAT I WRITE DOWN IS JUST A NUMBER. AND BASED ON THAT I DONT REALLY TAKE THOSE TIME-LINES GIVEN IN THE BIBLE LITERALLY. WHAT YOU DO IS MEASURE THE TIME DILIGENTLY BY WATCHING WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND AND JUXTAPOSING WITH PROPHETICAL BOOKS LIKE ZECHARIAH DANIEL AND REVELATION. THATS WHY IT SAYS WE ARE WATCHMEN

Time =1
TIMES=1+1 =2
Half a time = half of 1= 1/2

Our total= 3 and half

I Agree with you completely Biblical Time is cyclic as opposed to linear as western culture would have us perceive.
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2013
MostHigh:

Time =1
TIMES=1+1 =2
Half a time = half of 1= 1/2

Our total= 3 and half

I Agree with you completely Biblical Time is cyclic as opposed to linear as western culture would have us perceive.
EXACTLY. I SAY THIS BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN A CERTAIN TIME PERIOD GIVEN AS TWO DIFFERENT TIMESPANS. FOR EXAMPLE

1- IT SAYS IT WOULD TAKE 1 HOUR TO DESTROY AMERICA. AND THATS A LITERAL ONE HOUR BECAUSE WITH NUKES ONCE YOU START FIRING THEM, IT DONT TAKE THAT LONG TO NUKE A WHOLE COUNTRY ESPECIALLY SINCE A WHOLE BUNCH OF NATIONS WILL BE FIRING THEIR NUKES INTO BABYLON. SO IT WILL ONLY TAKE 1 HOUR REVELATION 18 VS 17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off, <<< 1 HOUR

NOW IN ANOTHER VERSE IT SAYS THE 10 HORNS WILL REIGN WITH THE BEAST FOR 1 HOUR. NOW THE TEN HORNS ARE THE POWERHOUSES OF THE EUROZONE AND THE BEAST IS THE WHOLE ROMAN EMPIRE. NOW WE KNOW SO FAR THE EUROZONE HAS BEEN AROUND FOR AROUND 600 PLUS YEARS AND IT IS STILL REIGNING SO IN THIS CASE 1 HOUR IS EQUAL TO 600 PLUS YEARS. REVELATION 17 VS 2 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

YOU GET THE POINT ? ANY NUMBER CAN BE ASCRIBED TO TIME BECAUSE TIME IS NOT QUANTIFIABLE TO GOD. HE WOULD NOT PUT TIMELINES FOR HIS AGENDA FOR MAN. HE WILL DROP A NUMBER THAT MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BECAUSE WITH THE LOOP HE ALREADY CREATED HE LET YOU KNOW TIMESPAN CAN BE WHATEVER I WANT IT TO BE. IF I WANT 1 HOUR TO BE 1 HOUR IT WILL BE. IF I WANT 1 HOUR TO BE 600 YEARS, IT WILL BE
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: LOOK AT THIS BAKASSI MAN SMH
airhead ,how is Biafra? Zion? When do you join Israel, your promised land?
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2013
Can you tell us the wickedness of your Biafra brothers, since according to you we shouldn't feel bad?

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 02, 2013
@obadiah, So you are an Igbo GUY? shocked

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Can you tell us the wickedness of your Biafra brothers, since according to you we shouldn't feel bad?
THE BIAFRA BROTHERS WICKEDNESS IS NUMEROUS BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT OF THERE WICKEDNESS IS MATTHEW 27 VS 25 Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children <<<< GIVING CHRIST UP TO THE ROMANS

DEUT 28 VS 36 The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone. <<< WORSHIPPING AMADIOHA AND STONES AND CARVINGS

PSALMS 9 VS 17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God <<< TURNED BIAFRA INTO HELL AMONGST ALL OTHER 'NEGRO' ENCLAVES

AMONGST A HOST OF OTHER CRIMES COMMITTED BY THE 'BIAFRAN' BROTHERS wink
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
olire: @obadiah, So you are an Igbo GUY? shocked
ERMMM NOPE I AINT NO IGBO GUY grin grin grin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
obadiah777: ERMMM NOPE I AINT NO IGBO GUY grin grin grin
so are you a real jew?
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
olire: so are you a real jew?
YEZZUR. FROM THE SOUTHERN KINGDOM OF ISRAEL, THE TRIBE OF YEHUDAH ( JUDAH ) wink ALTHOUGH I WAS DISCONTINUED FROM MY HERITAGE ( JEREMIAH 17 VS 4 ) AND THOUGHT I WAS FROM LAGOS STATE FOR SOME TIME grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
obadiah777: YEZZUR. FROM THE SOUTHERN KINGDOM OF ISRAEL, THE TRIBE OF YEHUDAH ( JUDAH ) wink ALTHOUGH I WAS DISCONTINUED FROM MY HERITAGE ( JEREMIAH 17 VS 4 ) AND THOUGHT I WAS FROM LAGOS STATE FOR SOME TIME grin grin
Jews aren't black.
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2013
olire: Jews aren't black.
YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES

LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 8 Their visage is blacker than a coal

LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10 Our skin was black like an oven

SONG OF SOLOMON 1 VS 6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: <<< JESUS OUR LORDS GREAT UNCLE

JOB 30 VS 30 My skin is black upon me
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by JesusisLord85: 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES

LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 8 Their visage is blacker than a coal

LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10 Our skin was black like an oven

SONG OF SOLOMON 1 VS 6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: <<< JESUS OUR LORDS GREAT UNCLE

JOB 30 VS 30 My skin is black upon me

Don't forget my personal favourite, Acts 13:1 "Now in the church at Antioch there were prophets and teachers: Barnabas, Simeon called Niger, Lucius of Cyrene, Manaen (who had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch) and Saul"
Early church father was black too smiley

2 Likes

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
olire: i have a feeling you are rastafari

lmao! why because i am of Jamo descent? grin

nah. i'm not rastafarian though i do like some of their reasoning.
i don't belong to any denomination dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Sincere Question For Theists: Where Did Evil Originate From? / D / She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.