Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries (7309 Views)

40-foot Jesus Statue Erected In War-torn Syria / Should Christians In War-torn Countries Pay Tithe? / Is Military Killing In War Bible Justified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2013
adaobi123:

i thought you were fully jamaican ? undecided

no.
and you're not the only one.
it's cause i rep jamaica more. tongue
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2013
adaobi123:

oh yeah how can i forget the almighty bible grin

ahhh, a guy that can cook ? admirable smiley

^^^agreed!! smiley

he still owes me a pizza tho. angry

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
*Kails*:

no.
and you're not the only one.
it's cause i rep jamaica more. tongue

ahh lol i see tongue
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
adaobi123:

ahh lol i see tongue

yup...
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2013
*Kails*:

AYYY! and that goes back to my point about arabs. The people of the iberian peninsula (spain and portugal) were taken over by the romans and the arabs/berbers/moors. so the root of their "evils" in the new world began with those people.

not all lol.
i have to disagree with you on that. because the direct descendants of the roman empire are mostly in south america...what we have in the US are germanic/celtic folks who are still practicing ancient roman/Arab ruling tactics.

it's longer than that bro. undecided

i shall quote and remember this. wink
AHHHH BUT YOU DO ERR. SEE WHEN IT ALL COMES DOWN TO IT ? EVERYONE CREATED IN THE WORLD STARTED OUT BROWN. HOWEVER THE 'SERPENT PEOPLE' SO CALLED BECAUSE THEY WERE THE FIRST GROUP OF IDOLATERS WERE ALL CAST AWAY FROM THE REST OF HUMANITY. GENESIS 4 VS 14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid ; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass , that every one that findeth me shall slay me . <<< KICKED AWAY FROM THE KNOWN PART OF THE WORLD. THEY MIGRATED TO MT SEIR AND THEN THE CAUCASUS MOUNTAINS WHERE THEY LIVED IN CAVES FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS AND THE LORD TOOK THEIR MELANIN. THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED THE CURSE OF CAIN. LEPROSY. CLEAN LEPROSY. THIS IS THE MARK OF CAIN. NOW IF THE CLEAN LEPROSY WAS DUE TO NO SUNSHINE AND HIDING IN THE CAVES FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS WHILE COMING OUT TO LOOK FOR JUNIPER BERRIES AND BUGS TO EAT ( THE EARLY DAYS OF THEIR LIFE AND SURVIVAL IS DESCRIBED IN THE BOOK OF JOB CHAPTER 30 ). BASICALLY THEY LOST THEIR MELANIN AND HENCE THE BIRTH OF THE EDOMITE RACE. NOW EVERYONE ELSE WAS BLACK BUT AMONGST THE BLACK PEOPLE THERE WERE DIVISIONS. SOME WERE MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD ( WITH KNOWLEDGE ) AND SOME WERE MADE LIKE BEASTS ( WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE ) OFTEN REFERED TO IN THE BIBLE AS THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD. ANYWAY FURTHER DOWN THE LINE AFTER THE ONES MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD REFUSED THEIR DIVINE DUTIES OF BEING THE LEADERS IN RIGHTEOUSNESS THE ONES WHO ARE BEASTS WERE UPLIFTED. THE ONES WHO ARE BEASTS MINGLED WITH THE EDOMITES FURTHER DOWN THE LINE AND HENCE THE CREATION OF THE ARAB RACE. ARABS ARE A MIXTURE OF BLACK BRUTE BEASTS ( HAMITIC BLACK PEOPLE ) AND EDOMITES WHO HAVE CO-MINGLED OVER TIME.
SO I GUESS MY POINT IS WHETHER THEY ARE ARABS, EDOMITES, OR STRAIGHT BLACK HEATHENS ( HAMITES), THEY ALL BELONG TO THE SAME CATEGORY OF PEOPLE CALLED 'BEASTS OF THE FIELD'. THEY ARE ALL HEATHENS. THE SUCCESSION OF THEIR DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL IS NOT RELEVANT AS MUCH AS THE FACT THAT THEY ARE ENEMIES OF ISRAEL. THE LORD HAS DONE IT THAT WAY FOR A PURPOSE

DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 26 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away. <<< OUR CARCASE ( SPIRITUALLY DEAD ) SHALL BE FOOD FOR THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD ( HEATHENS ). MEANING THEY WOULD DESTROY US

NEHEMIAH 5 VS 9 Also I said, It is not good that ye do: ought ye not to walk in the fear of our God because of the reproach of the heathen our enemies? << THEY ARE ALL OUR ENEMIES

WHY DID THE LORD MAKE THEM OUR ENEMIES ? CUZ WE WENT INTO PUNISHMENT FIRST AND THEY WOULD BE THE ONES GIVING US THE PUNISHMENT 1 PETER 4 VS 17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

AMOS 3 VS 2 You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities

SO THATS WHY WE ARE CATCHING HELL FROM ALL THE HEATHENS. NOW AFTER THEY GOT INCLUDED IN THE LAWS THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO STOP PUNISHING US AND START WORKING ON THEIR OWN SALVATION BUT THEY DECIDED TO CONTINUE WHOOPING OUR BUTTS AND STEALING ALL OUR RESOURCES AND MAKING US A PLUNDER AND A SPOIL JEREMIAH 2 VS 14 Is Israel a servant? is he a homeborn slave? why is he spoiled? THEY WERE ALSO NOT SUPPOSED TO PUT US IN SLAVERY, THAT THEY DID OUT OF THEIR OWN DESIRES FOR WEALTH. SO THERE YOU HAVE IT. DOES NOT MATTER IF THEY ARE ARABS AND WHITES OR HAMITES ( ETHIOPIANS SOMALIANS HAUSAS FULANI ETC ) OR IN WHAT SUCCESSION THEY DESTROYED US , THEY ARE ALL BEASTS OF THE FIELD. THEY ARE ALL HEATHENS. IGNORE WHAT COLOR THEY COME IN. THEY WERE ALL THE SAME COLOR AT A POINT IN TIME TILL THE CURSE OF CAIN WHITENED HIM AND THEN HE CREATED THE ARAB RACE AND THE ONES WHO DIDNT MINGLE STAYED AS THE CAUCASIAN RACE AND THE HAMITE RACE. BUT THEY ALL HEATHENS. SEE IN THIS LIFE IT IS ISRAEL VS HEATHENS. THE ONLY PEACE BETWEEN BOTH FACTIONS WILL BE IN CHRIST. THEN IN CHRIST THAT BARRIER IS REMOVED AND THEY BECOME BROTHERS

EPHESIANS 2 VS 14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility,
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: AHHHH BUT YOU DO ERR. SEE WHEN IT ALL COMES DOWN TO IT ? EVERYONE CREATED IN THE WORLD STARTED OUT BROWN. HOWEVER THE 'SERPENT PEOPLE' SO CALLED BECAUSE THEY WERE THE FIRST GROUP OF IDOLATERS WERE ALL CAST AWAY FROM THE REST OF HUMANITY. GENESIS 4 VS 14[b] Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid ; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass , that every one that findeth me shall slay me .[/b] <<< KICKED AWAY FROM THE KNOWN PART OF THE WORLD. THEY MIGRATED TO MT SEIR AND THEN THE CAUCASUS MOUNTAINS WHERE THEY LIVED IN CAVES FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS AND THE LORD TOOK THEIR MELANIN. THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED THE CURSE OF CAIN. LEPROSY. CLEAN LEPROSY. THIS IS THE MARK OF CAIN. NOW IF THE CLEAN LEPROSY WAS DUE TO NO SUNSHINE AND HIDING IN THE CAVES FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS WHILE COMING OUT TO LOOK FOR JUNIPER BERRIES AND BUGS TO EAT ( THE EARLY DAYS OF THEIR LIFE AND SURVIVAL IS DESCRIBED IN THE BOOK OF JOB CHAPTER 30 ). BASICALLY THEY LOST THEIR MELANIN AND HENCE THE BIRTH OF THE EDOMITE RACE. NOW EVERYONE ELSE WAS BLACK BUT AMONGST THE BLACK PEOPLE THERE WERE DIVISIONS. SOME WERE MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD ( WITH KNOWLEDGE ) AND SOME WERE MADE LIKE BEASTS ( WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE ) OFTEN REFERED TO IN THE BIBLE AS THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD. ANYWAY FURTHER DOWN THE LINE AFTER THE ONES MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD REFUSED THEIR DIVINE DUTIES OF BEING THE LEADERS IN RIGHTEOUSNESS THE ONES WHO ARE BEASTS WERE UPLIFTED. THE ONES WHO ARE BEASTS MINGLED WITH THE EDOMITES FURTHER DOWN THE LINE AND HENCE THE CREATION OF THE ARAB RACE. ARABS ARE A MIXTURE OF BLACK BRUTE BEASTS ( HAMITIC BLACK PEOPLE ) AND EDOMITES WHO HAVE CO-MINGLED OVER TIME.
SO I GUESS MY POINT IS WHETHER THEY ARE ARABS, EDOMITES, OR STRAIGHT BLACK HEATHENS ( HAMITES), THEY ALL BELONG TO THE SAME CATEGORY OF PEOPLE CALLED 'BEASTS OF THE FIELD'. THEY ARE ALL HEATHENS. THE SUCCESSION OF THEIR DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL IS NOT RELEVANT AS MUCH AS THE FACT THAT THEY ARE ENEMIES OF ISRAEL. THE LORD HAS DONE IT THAT WAY FOR A PURPOSE

DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 26 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away. <<< OUR CARCASE ( SPIRITUALLY DEAD ) SHALL BE FOOD FOR THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD ( HEATHENS ). MEANING THEY WOULD DESTROY US

NEHEMIAH 5 VS 9 Also I said, It is not good that ye do: ought ye not to walk in the fear of our God because of the reproach of the heathen our enemies? << THEY ARE ALL OUR ENEMIES

WHY DID THE LORD MAKE THEM OUR ENEMIES ? CUZ WE WENT INTO PUNISHMENT FIRST AND THEY WOULD BE THE ONES GIVING US THE PUNISHMENT 1 PETER 4 VS 17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

AMOS 3 VS 2 You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities

SO THATS WHY WE ARE CATCHING HELL FROM ALL THE HEATHENS. NOW AFTER THEY GOT INCLUDED IN THE LAWS THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO STOP PUNISHING US AND START WORKING ON THEIR OWN SALVATION BUT THEY DECIDED TO CONTINUE WHOOPING OUR BUTTS AND STEALING ALL OUR RESOURCES AND MAKING US A PLUNDER AND A SPOIL JEREMIAH 2 VS 14 Is Israel a servant? is he a homeborn slave? why is he spoiled? THEY WERE ALSO NOT SUPPOSED TO PUT US IN SLAVERY, THAT THEY DID OUT OF THEIR OWN DESIRES FOR WEALTH. SO THERE YOU HAVE IT. DOES NOT MATTER IF THEY ARE ARABS AND WHITES OR HAMITES OR IN WHAT SUCCESSION THEY DESTROYED US ( ETHIOPIANS SOMALIANS HAUSAS FULANI ETC ), THEY ARE ALL BEASTS OF THE FIELD. THEY ARE ALL HEATHENS. IGNORE WHAT COLOR THEY COME IN. THEY WERE ALL THE SAME COLOR AT A POINT IN TIME TILL THE CURSE OF CAIN WHITENED HIM AND THEN HE CREATED THE ARAB RACE AND THE ONES WHO DIDNT MINGLE STAYED AS THE CAUCASIAN RACE. BUT THEY ALL HEATHENS
chai, deluded chicken.
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2013
*Kails*:

yes. i am half. smiley
THATS COOL. I BET YOU MAKE A MEAN SOUL FOOD TOO. GRITS CORNBREAD COLLARD GREENS grin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2013
adaobi123:

oh yeah how can i forget the almighty bible grin

ahhh, a guy that can cook ? admirable smiley
LOL I ACTUALLY WATCH THIS CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE FOR INSTRUCTIONS. SHE IS GOOD TOO. FROM HER CHANNEL I HAVE MADE A FEW DISHES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY8wK2-Wiqg
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
adaobi123:

LOOL

life is very amazing grin grin grin
INDEED MADEMOISELLE ADAOBI, * SARCASM* LMAO. WE ARE UNDER AN OPPRESSIVE HEATHEN REGIME I TELL YA. YOU DONT KOWTOW TO THEIR DEMANDS EXPECT A COUPLE OF DRONES AND A SIDE OF BOMBS IN YA BACKYARD. SMH
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2013
*Kails*:

^^^agreed!! smiley

he still owes me a pizza tho. angry
LMAO. ILL MAKE YOU A MEAN ONE TODAY. WITH PINEAPPLES AND BLACK OLIVES wink
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: LOL I ACTUALLY WATCH THIS CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE FOR INSTRUCTIONS. SHE IS GOOD TOO. FROM HER CHANNEL I HAVE MADE A FEW DISHES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY8wK2-Wiqg

you watch her too ? shes an amazing cook ! cool cool
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2013
olire: chai, deluded chicken.
OH YE SCOFFERS WHY DO YE KEEP FULFILLING PROPHESY ? >>> 2 PETER 3 VS 3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts <<< THIS YOU RIGHT HERE OLIRE. TAKE A BOW AND EMBRACE THAT VERSE grin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2013
adaobi123:

you watch her too ? shes an amazing cook ! cool cool
OH SHE GOOD. HOWEVER SHE OVERCOOKS HER FOOD THOUGH. ONE TIME I SAW HER MAKE A DISH. SHE BOILED THE MEAT FOR HOURS, THEN GRILLED IT AND THEN FRIED IT LMAO. SHE LITERALLY COOKED THE MEAT TO DEATH grin grin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: OH SHE GOOD. HOWEVER SHE OVERCOOKS HER FOOD THOUGH. ONE TIME I SAW HER MAKE A DISH. SHE BOILED THE MEAT FOR HOURS, THEN GRILLED IT AND THEN FRIED IT LMAO. SHE LITERALLY COOKED THE MEAT TO DEATH grin grin

LOOOOOOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thats definitely over cooking grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: OH YE SCOFFERS WHY DO YE KEEP FULFILLING PROPHESY ? >>> 2 PETER 3 VS 3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts <<< THIS YOU RIGHT HERE OLIRE. TAKE A BOW AND EMBRACE THAT VERSE grin
where do you get all these your deluded ideas from?
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2013
olire: where do you get all these your deluded ideas from?
OBVIOUSLY NOT FROM YOU

HEY RE-QUOTE IT. I MADE SOME IMPROVEMENTS AND ADDED AN EXTRA VERSE. THANKS
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2013
GENESIS 1 VS 24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
<<< BEASTS OF THE FIELD. THOSE ARE HUMANS NOT MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD. HEATHENS

GENESIS 1 VS 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. <<< HUMAN MADE WITH KNOWLEDGE. ISRAEL AKA ADAM
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: OBVIOUSLY NOT FROM YOU

HEY RE-QUOTE IT. I MADE SOME IMPROVEMENTS AND ADDED AN EXTRA VERSE. THANKS
so hw do you prove that you are correct. I have also noticed somtin, you quote the bible in a way to verify your point. And the quotes are usually out of context. Why?
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2013
olire: so hw do you prove that you are correct. I have also noticed somtin, you quote the bible in a way to verify your point. And the quotes are usually out of context. Why?
BUT YOU DO ERR MY LOQUACIOUS AND PUGNACIOUS BRETHREN. YOU THINK THEY ARE QUOTED OUT OF CONTEXT BECAUSE YOU ARE IN THE DARK. I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT I HAVE NOT QUOTED ANY SCRIPTURES OUT OF CONTEXT. AND SEEING AS YOU ARE MAKING AN ACCUSATION, POINT TO THE VERSES QUOTED OUT OF CONTEXT OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE

PULL OUT THE VERSES AND THEN TELL ME HOW IT IS QUOTED OUT OF CONTEXT SO I CAN EVEN FURTHER BACK THE VERSES UP WITH MORE VERSES. I AM WAITING FOR YOU OK
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: GENESIS 1 VS 24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
<<< BEASTS OF THE FIELD. THOSE ARE HUMANS NOT MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD. HEATHENS
^^ beasts of the field are human beings. If this is so when did god make the wild animals.
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Chubhie: 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
I must say am fascinated by your ideas obadiah777. What other books have you been reading apart from the bible? What school of thoughts do you subcribe to? What books, autors and videos have you been experimenting with? I only seek to understand you...... Just For the sake of scholarship.
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
Chubhie: I must say am fascinated by your ideas obadiah777. What other books have you been reading apart from the bible? What school of thoughts do you subcribe to? What books, autors and videos have you been experimenting with? I only seek to understand you...... Just For the sake of scholarship.
probably the books of other books of mosesgrin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2013
olire: ^^ beasts of the field are human beings. If this is so when did god make the wild animals.
1 GENESIS VS 20 AND 21 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: 1 GENESIS VS 20 AND 21 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
so wats d point here?
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2013
Chubhie: I must say am fascinated by your ideas obadiah777. What other books have you been reading apart from the bible? What school of thoughts do you subcribe to? What books, autors and videos have you been experimenting with? I only seek to understand you...... Just For the sake of scholarship.
HEY BROTHER CHUBHIE TRUST ALL IS WELL SIRE. BOOKS I READ ? >>> ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 13 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh. <<<< ONLY THE KJV

COLOSIANS 2 VS 9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. <<< ONLY THE KJV BIBLE

THOSE TWO VERSES TELL YOU NOT TO READ OTHER BOOKS PERTAINING TO GOD BUT THE BIBLE BECAUSE IN HIM DWELLETH THE FULLNESS OF ALL THE INFO YOU NEED ABOUT GOD. READING TOO MANY BOOKS WEARS THE BODY OUT AND BRINGS CONFUSION. STRICTLY KJV BIBLE. SCHOOL OF THOUGHT ? NONE. STRICTLY THE SCHOOL OF THOUGHT OF THE SCRIPTURES. I AM BUT A CONDUIT WITH NO OPINIONS OF MY OWN. SCRIPTURE IS OF NO PRIVATE INTERPRETATION. LEAN NOT UNTO THY OWN UNDERSTANDING.
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2013
olire: probably the books of other books of mosesgrin
STRICTLY KJV SIRE cheesy
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2013
olire: so wats d point here?
YOU ASKED WHEN THE REAL ANIMALS WERE MADE ? THATS IT RIGHT THERE. ANIMALS. ANIMALS ARE NOT CALLED BEASTS IN THE BIBLE. HEATHENS ARE CALLED BEASTS BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE ANY LAWS.
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2013
JEREMIAH 15 VS 3 And I will appoint over them four kinds, saith the LORD: the sword to slay, and the dogs to tear, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the earth, to devour and destroy. <<< THIS IS PUNISHMENT FOR ISRAEL FOR DISOBEYING GOD. LET ME BREAK THAT DOWN FOR YOU SO YOU KNOW BEASTS MEANS HUMANS.

I WILL APPOINT OVER THEM FOUR KINDS, SAITH THE LORD, THE SWORD TO SLAY ( THE SWORD IS THE WORD OF GOD IF YOU LOOK AT HEBREWS 4 VS 12 SO THAT MEANS I WOULD JUDGE THEM ACCORDING TO THEIR WORKS ), THE DOGS TO TEAR ( THIS IS NOT REAL DOGS, HEATHENS ARE ALSO CALLED DOGS SUCH AS WHEN HE CALLED THAT WOMAN A DOG BECAUSE SHE WAS A HEATHEN ), THE FOWLS OF HEAVEN MEANS THE HEATHEN EMPIRE IN RULERSHIP, AND THE BEASTS OF THE EARTH MEANS THE HEATHEN NATION NOT IN RULERSHIP. SO BASICALLY THE WHOLE VERSE MEANS I WILL USE THE HEATHENS TO PUNISH THEM. HERE IS A PRECEPT

2 SAMUEL 7 VS 14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men: <<< HE WILL USE THE HEATHEN TO WHIP THEIR BUTTS. HEATHEN ALSO CALLED THE CHILDREN OF MEN WHILE ISRAEL ARE THE CHILDREN OF GOD
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ASKED WHEN THE REAL ANIMALS WERE MADE ? THATS IT RIGHT THERE. ANIMALS. BEASTS ARE NOT CALLED ANIMALS IN THE BIBLE. HEATHENS ARE CALLED BEASTS BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE ANY LAWS.
I didn't see any "animal" in that quote. Wat tgat verse was describing was the creation of sea creatures. If the "beasts of the fields" in verse 25 were human beings, when did he create land animals?
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2013
olire: I didn't see any "animal" in that quote. Wat tgat verse was describing was the creation of sea creatures. If the "beasts of the fields" in verse 25 were human beings, when did he create land animals?
YOU ERR. EVERYTHING WAS BROUGHT OUT OF THE SEA. I THINK YOU OVERLOOKED THIS PART OF THE VERSE >>> 1 GENESIS VS 20 AND 21 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

<<< EVERYTHING WAS BROUGHT FORTH OUT OF THE WATER. ALL MOVING CREATURES. ANIMALS ARE CREATURES. THE WATERS ALSO BROUGHT FORTH THE BIRDS THAT FLY IN THE AIR. YOU SEE THAT ? NOT JUST CREATURES THAT LIVE IN THE WATER, ALSO ONES THAT WALK ON LAND AND FLY
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO. ILL MAKE YOU A MEAN ONE TODAY. WITH PINEAPPLES AND BLACK OLIVES wink

there you go teasing me again.
what you really trying to say is "kails, look what i am having for lunch! and you won't get any!" angry angry angry angry

obadiah777: THATS COOL. I BET YOU MAKE A MEAN SOUL FOOD TOO. GRITS CORNBREAD COLLARD GREENS grin

no. lol i don't really eat much american food tbh.
i don't like grits nor cornbread. and i have never tried collard greens. That alone has caused many black americans to question if i really am half. grin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2013
^^ in order to understand you better, narrate your whole creation story and giv your interpretations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

D / Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed / She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.