Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries (7311 Views)

40-foot Jesus Statue Erected In War-torn Syria / Should Christians In War-torn Countries Pay Tithe? / Is Military Killing In War Bible Justified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
obadiah777: NO SUCH THING AS HAMITES ? YOU NEVER HEARD OF THE LAND OF HAM ? HAM SHEM AND JAPETH ? COME ON NOW shocked

i'm just saying white people are not part of that group unless they are mixed. tongue

WHEN THEY OPPRESS OUR PEOPLE WE ARE BEING PUNISHED ? YUP. LOL. 2 SAMUEL 7 VS 14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men: <<< HE PUNISHES US WITH THE HEATHENS.

ok so riddle me this...
the trans-saharan and atlantic slave trades are examples of our punishment?

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
obadiah777: <<< KICKED AWAY FROM THE KNOWN PART OF THE WORLD. THEY MIGRATED TO MT SEIR AND THEN THE CAUCASUS MOUNTAINS WHERE THEY LIVED IN CAVES FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS AND THE LORD TOOK THEIR MELANIN. THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED THE CURSE OF CAIN. LEPROSY. CLEAN LEPROSY. THIS IS THE MARK OF CAIN. NOW IF THE CLEAN LEPROSY WAS DUE TO NO SUNSHINE AND HIDING IN THE CAVES FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS WHILE COMING OUT TO LOOK FOR JUNIPER BERRIES AND BUGS TO EAT ( THE EARLY DAYS OF THEIR LIFE AND SURVIVAL IS DESCRIBED IN THE BOOK OF JOB CHAPTER 30 ). BASICALLY THEY LOST THEIR MELANIN AND HENCE THE BIRTH OF THE EDOMITE RACE
so MR OBADIAH am confused,white people have the curse of cain? sad

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 05, 2013
*Kails*:

i'm just saying white people are not part of that group unless they are mixed. tongue

ok so riddle me this...
the trans-saharan and atlantic slave trades are examples of our punishment?
HEY HUN I WASNT SAYING WHITE PEOPLE WERE PART OF HAMITES, THEY ARE PART OF THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD AKA HEATHENS AKA CATTLES AKA DOGS AS THE BIBLE CALLS THEM. ITS ISRAEL VS HEATHENS. THE TRANS-ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE AND TRANS-SAHARAN SLAVE TRADE ARE COLLATERAL DAMAGE TO US FROM HAVING THE LORDS PROTECTION REMOVED FROM US ( WIDOWHOOD) JOB 24 VS 12 Men groan from out of the city, and the soul of the wounded crieth out: yet God layeth not folly to them.They are of those that rebel against the light; they know not the ways thereof, nor abide in the paths thereof.The murderer rising with the light killeth the poor and needy, and in the night is as a thief.

NOW WHEN THOSE TWO INCIDENTS HAPPENED TO US, OUR PUNISHMENT WAS OVER BUT WE ARE STILL UNDER THE GENTILE ERA AND HENCE ARE POWERLESS AND AT THEIR MERCY, HOWEVER THESE GENTILE EMPIRES HAVE BEEN INCLUDED INTO THE LAW AND ALL THEY ARE DOING TO US IS BEING USED TO CONVICT THEM BECAUSE INSTEAD OF WORKING ON THEIR SALVATION THEY ARE STILL ABUSING US. THEY ARE NOW UNITED WITH US UNDER THE LAW ( EPHESIANS 2 VS 14 ) BUT THEY ARE POWER DRUNK AND DONT WANT TO GIVE UP THE CONTROL THEY HAVE OVER US THE 'DEAD'. SO BASICALLY THEY ARE DIGGING THEIR OWN GRAVES. WE ARE BEING USED AS BAIT BY THE LORD TO CONVICT THEM. THE TRANS-ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE IS HERE ( DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 68 ) AND THE PAYBACK FOR THEM IS HERE ( REVELATION 13 VS 9-10) AND ( ISAIAH 14 VS 2) ( JEREMIAH 30 VS 16 ). SO YES THERE WILL BE TRANS-ATLANTIC SLAVERY OF CAUCASIANS AND ARABS IN THE FUTURE. IT IS IN THE BIBLE grin GET READY TO OWN SOME WHITE SLAVES

NB-USE ONLY KJV BIBLE TO CHECK THE VERSES I GAVE YOU.
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 05, 2013
olire:
so MR OBADIAH am confused,white people have the curse of cain? sad
THE MARK OF CAIN. wink I SEE YOU CONVENIENTLY IGNORED THE ANSWER I GAVE YOU WHEN YOU SAID JEWS ARE NOT BLACK AND I PROVED THEY WERE
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 05, 2013
obadiah777: HEY HUN I WASNT SAYING WHITE PEOPLE WERE PART OF HAMITES, THEY ARE PART OF THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD AKA HEATHENS AKA CATTLES AKA DOGS AS THE BIBLE CALLS THEM. ITS ISRAEL VS HEATHENS. THE TRANS-ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE AND TRANS-SAHARAN SLAVE TRADE ARE COLLATERAL DAMAGE TO US FROM HAVING THE LORDS PROTECTION REMOVED FROM US ( WIDOWHOOD) JOB 24 VS 12 Men groan from out of the city, and the soul of the wounded crieth out: yet God layeth not folly to them.They are of those that rebel against the light; they know not the ways thereof, nor abide in the paths thereof.The murderer rising with the light killeth the poor and needy, and in the night is as a thief.

NOW WHEN THOSE TWO INCIDENTS HAPPENED TO US, OUR PUNISHMENT WAS OVER BUT WE ARE STILL UNDER THE GENTILE ERA AND HENCE ARE POWERLESS AND AT THEIR MERCY, HOWEVER THESE GENTILE EMPIRES HAVE BEEN INCLUDED INTO THE LAW AND ALL THEY ARE DOING TO US IS BEING USED TO CONVICT THEM BECAUSE INSTEAD OF WORKING ON THEIR SALVATION THEY ARE STILL ABUSING US. THEY ARE NOW UNITED WITH US UNDER THE LAW ( EPHESIANS 2 VS 14 ) BUT THEY ARE POWER DRUNK AND DONT WANT TO GIVE UP THE CONTROL THEY HAVE OVER US THE 'DEAD'. SO BASICALLY THEY ARE DIGGING THEIR OWN GRAVES. WE ARE BEING USED AS BAIT BY THE LORD TO CONVICT THEM. THE TRANS-ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE IS HERE ( DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 68 ) AND THE PAYBACK FOR THEM IS HERE ( REVELATION 13 VS 9-10) AND ( ISAIAH 14 VS 2) ( JEREMIAH 30 VS 16 ). SO YES THERE WILL BE TRANS-ATLANTIC SLAVERY OF CAUCASIANS AND ARABS IN THE FUTURE. IT IS IN THE BIBLE grin GET READY TO OWN SOME WHITE SLAVES

lwkmd!

i will pass on owning slaves however, i do find everything above quite interesting.
if you think about it...life it just one big cycle and everything in it falls into a cycle of some sort. seems to me that punishment, curse, and redemption is just a human cycle that keeps going and going and going. For if what you say above is true, greedy black folks, if given power may forsake the race again and then it's back to square one. tongue So in the distant future we might as well brace ourselves for another "trans-atlantic + 400 yr curse" slave trade era. lol
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 05, 2013
obadiah777: THE MARK OF CAIN. wink I SEE YOU CONVENIENTLY IGNORED THE ANSWER I GAVE YOU WHEN YOU SAID JEWS ARE NOT BLACK AND I PROVED THEY WERE

lol.
it's true. the original jews were black that's undeniable.
however, the present day majority of the jewish faith are mostly mixed/arabs.

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 2:47am On Jun 05, 2013
*Kails*:

lwkmd!

i will pass on owning slaves however, i do find everything above quite interesting.
if you think about it...life it just one big cycle and everything in it falls into a cycle of some sort. seems to me that punishment, curse, and redemption is just a human cycle that keeps going and going and going. For if what you say above is true, greedy black folks, if given power may forsake the race again and then it's back to square one. tongue So in the distant future we might as well brace ourselves for another "trans-atlantic + 400 yr curse" slave trade era. lol
NOPE THE CYCLE IS FINISHED. THIS IS THE LAST GENTILE EMPIRE WE ARE UNDER. THE PURPOSE HAS BEEN ACHIEVED. THE PURPOSE WAS TO SELECT THE FIRST FRUIT AND SECOND FRUIT. THE RULERS OF THE NEXT ERA TO COME AND THE INHABITANTS OF THE KINGDOM AND THE SECOND FRUIT WHO WILL BE THE INHABITANTS OF 'HEAVEN'. wink wink WELL YOU PERSONALLY WILL NOT GET TO OWN SLAVES CUZ I DONT THINK YOU ARE DOWN WITH THIS PROGRAM BUT THOSE WHOM ARE DOWN WITH THIS PROGRAM HAVE A CHRISTLIKE MIND AND THEY WANT REVENGE. SCRIPTURE SAYS THIS IS THE PATIENCE OF THE SAINTS. THIS WHAT THE SAINTS ARE PATIENTLY WAITING FOR. SO IF YOU ARE NOT OF THAT MNDSET ALREADY THAT MEANS YOU LOVE LIVING UNDER THE WHITE MANS SYSTEM OF OPPRESSION AND BRUTALITY AND AS SUCH YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THE ELECT. THE MINDSET OF THE ELECT IS ONE OF VENGEANCE. ABOUT 1000 YEARS OF VIOLENCE LYNCHINGS BEING OWNED AS PROPERTY SOLD AS CATTLE AWAY FROM FAMILY MEMBERS CASTRATED, BEING CALLED N I G G E R S AND COONS AND PORCH MONKEY AND INFERIOR, SHOT DOWN ON THE STREETS BY POLICE, COLONIALISM, PORTRAYING US AS SAVAGES IN THEIR MEDIA AND GETTING LOCKED UP FOR ANYTHING THAT THEY GET AWAY WITH, PLUNDERING ALL OUR COUNTRIES WHILE CALLING US THIRD WORLD, SETTING UP PUPPET LEADERS FOR US SO THEY CAN ROB US SOME MORE, ANY LEADER WE GET THAT DOES NOT KOWTOW IS MURDERED BY THEM ETC ETC YOU SAY YOU DONT WANT SLAVES FROM THESE PEOPLE ? YOU MUST BE OUT YO MIND GURL grin grin >>> DANIEL 7 VS 25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. <<< HE WORE US OUT

REVELATION 13 VS 9 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. <<< LORD TELLING US TO WAIT PATIENTLY FOR REVENGE
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 2:50am On Jun 05, 2013
LOL! that was quick!! grin grin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 2:55am On Jun 05, 2013
*Kails*:
LOL! that was quick!! grin grin
IT WAS ? MY REPLY ? LOL. WHAT CAN I TELL YA ? I GOT MAGIC FINGERS cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 2:57am On Jun 05, 2013
obadiah777: NOPE THE CYCLE IS FINISHED. THIS IS THE LAST GENTILE EMPIRE WE ARE UNDER. THE PURPOSE HAS BEEN ACHIEVED. THE PURPOSE WAS TO SELECT THE FIRST FRUIT AND SECOND FRUIT. THE RULERS OF THE NEXT ERA TO COME AND THE INHABITANTS OF THE KINGDOM AND THE SECOND FRUIT WHO WILL BE THE INHABITANTS OF 'HEAVEN'. wink wink WELL YOU PERSONALLY WILL NOT GET TO OWN SLAVES CUZ I DONT THINK YOU ARE DOWN WITH THIS PROGRAM BUT THOSE WHOM ARE DOWN WITH THIS PROGRAM HAVE A CHRISTLIKE MIND AND THEY WANT REVENGE.

isn't revenge and the lust for it considered sins? tongue grin

what about turning the other cheek?
#sarcasm

SCRIPTURE SAYS THIS IS THE PATIENCE OF THE SAINTS. THIS WHAT THE SAINTS ARE PATIENTLY WAITING FOR. SO IF YOU ARE NOT OF THAT MNDSET ALREADY THAT MEANS YOU LOVE LIVING UNDER THE WHITE MANS SYSTEM OF OPPRESSION AND BRUTALITY AND AS SUCH YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THE ELECT. THE MINDSET OF THE ELECT IS ONE OF VENGEANCE. ABOUT 1000 YEARS OF VIOLENCE LYNCHINGS BEING OWNED AS PROPERTY SOLD AS CATTLE AWAY FROM FAMILY MEMBERS CASTRATED, BEING CALLED N I G G E R S AND COONS AND PORCH MONKEY AND INFERIOR, SHOT DOWN ON THE STREETS BY POLICE, COLONIALISM, PORTRAYING US AS SAVAGES IN THEIR MEDIA AND GETTING LOCKED UP FOR ANYTHING THAT THEY GET AWAY WITH, PLUNDERING ALL OUR COUNTRIES WHILE CALLING US THIRD WORLD, SETTING UP PUPPET LEADERS FOR US SO THEY CAN ROB US SOME MORE, ANY LEADER WE GET THAT DOES NOT KOWTOW IS MURDERED BY THEM ETC ETC YOU SAY YOU DONT WANT SLAVES FROM THESE PEOPLE ? YOU MUST BE OUT YO MIND GURL grin grin

see the thing is all of those things bother and anger me.
i am the direct descendant of slaves on both sides of my family so it has affected me more directly than you, however my thing is I would rather not deal with them at all than to turn around and inflict the same pain. Why? Because I am much better than them and that. God is already doing his job on them by lessening their numbers through hom0sexuality, having less children and doing what their ancestors feared the most: RACE MIXING. So I don't need to treat them like livestock or kill them to feel like I am getting my justice. It's happening already. wink

>>> DANIEL 7 VS 25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. <<< HE WORE US OUT

hmmmm. by "he" you mean the "white man" right?
that's what i got from the above quote.

REVELATION 13 VS 9 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. <<< LORD TELLING US TO WAIT PATIENTLY FOR REVENGE

I see. I do believe in Karma.
It may happen as you say, I am just saying if I live to see it, I don't want any parts in human suffering of any kind. lol It's not in me. I will fight and defend myself with NO hesitation but to enslave? I can't do it. grin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 2:57am On Jun 05, 2013
obadiah777: IT WAS ? MY REPLY ? LOL. WHAT CAN I TELL YA ? I GOT MAGIC FINGERS cheesy

Lol i see. grin
You're off the charts mehn!

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 3:01am On Jun 05, 2013
*Kails*:

isn't revenge and the lust for it considered sins? tongue grin

what about turning the other cheek?
#sarcasm

see the thing is all of those things bother and anger me.
i am the direct descendant of slaves on both sides of my family so it has affected me more directly than you, however my thing is I would rather not deal with them at all than to turn around and inflict the same pain. Why? Because I am much better than them and that. God is already doing his job on them by lessening their numbers through hom0sexuality, having less children and doing what their ancestors feared the most: RACE MIXING. So I don't need to treat them like livestock or kill them to feel like I am getting my justice. It's happening already. wink

hmmmm. by "he" you mean the "white man" right?
that's what i got from the above quote.

I see. I do believe in Karma.
It may happen as you say, I am just saying if I live to see it, I don't want any parts in human suffering of any kind. lol It's not in me. I will fight and defend myself with NO hesitation but to enslave? I can't do it. grin
LETS SEE IF I CAN GET YOU IN THE REVENGE MODE *EDITED*

cheesy cheesy
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 3:04am On Jun 05, 2013
^^nope.

because it's happening to them already.
in southern africa.

happened in the caribbean (them being brutalized and hanged)

and they are killing themselves in the worst ways.
some of the sickest serial killers on the planet are whites and their victims 98 percent of the time are whites.
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 3:06am On Jun 05, 2013
*Kails*:
^^nope.

because it's happening to them already.
in southern africa.

happened in the caribbean (them being brutalized and hanged)

and they are killing themselves in the worst ways.
some of the sickest serial killers on the planet are whites and their victims 98 percent of the time are whites.
SO WHEN THE TABLES TURN YOU ARE SAYING YOU WILL NOT OWN WHITE SLAVES ? THIS IS A COMMANDMENT FROM THE LORD YOU KNOW ? wink
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 3:30am On Jun 05, 2013
obadiah777: SO WHEN THE TABLES TURN YOU ARE SAYING YOU WILL NOT OWN WHITE SLAVES ? THIS IS A COMMANDMENT FROM THE LORD YOU KNOW ? wink

what i am saying is God has made me the person I am.
He knows my heart and knows I am more than willing to watch him do his work. You know how many people have wronged me personally in the worst ways and I have more than the means to get some revenge but opt not to? Why? Because God has had my back ALL THE TIME. I am patient. I ALWAYS witness the downfall of those who have forsaken me. ALWAYS. wink wink wink

And I watch in silence. That's the ultimate revenge because they know I know, but can't do anything but go away in shame. I have many enemies who will get theirs and I will see it happen. Maybe in months to come, or even a year. But patience is the key and faith.

(Karma is real..so if i were to get revenge on my own I know, bad karma will come right back to bite me in the nyash. I don't want it so i leave it up to my God who proves himself every single time cool).

That is the mentality we all must adopt.

In today's world the chances of an all out race war and enslavement based on skin color makes no sense: it's unnecessary. By enslavement you are thinking with whips and chains, but the reality is that they will lose their power in their own kingdoms (europe/america) and be subjected to rules by leaders who have pigmentation/melanin.

They will become the "niggers/wetbacks" of society which is more realistic than all out captivity. So I am saying it will take time and naturally some black folks will still be in bondage paying for their crimes as remember it was blacks who sold their own to the "other side" wink and still do. Don't forget that.

The tides will turn and those who were oppressed with in turn reign supreme. Bloodshed does not have to be involved for this to occur. That's all I am saying.

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by UyiIredia(m): 5:39am On Jun 05, 2013
*Kails*:

lol.
it's true. the original jews were black that's undeniable.
however, the present day majority of the jewish faith are mostly mixed/arabs.

Someone's going all Huey Freeman here. Could you please cite as proof where it is stated that original Jews where blacks.

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by UyiIredia(m): 5:46am On Jun 05, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT ARE WARS ? WHY ARE WARS FOUGHT ? SEE ON THE CARNAL LEVEL IT DOES APPEAR AS IF TWO COUNTRIES ARE DISAGREEING ON AN ISSUE BUT THE ACTUAL FACT IS THAT EVERYONE IN THESE WARS ARE PAWNS. WARS ARE STARTED BY THE LORD WHEN THERE HAS BEEN SO MUCH WICKEDNESS DONE IN A LAND AND IT IS TIME TO DO MASS-RETRIBUTION TO ALL THE INHABITANTS OF THE LAND. WAR IS A WAY OF CLEANSING ON A MASS SCALE OF WICKED PEOPLE. NOW IT DOES APPEAR THAT MOST OF THE WARS IN MODERN ERA IS CAUSED BY WESTERN COUNTRIES AND YOU WOULD BE RIGHT IN SAYING THAT. BUT WHAT YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT THE WESTERN NATIONS ( ROMAN EMPIRE ) HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE MORNING STAR. THEY ARE IN CONTROL NOW AND THEY HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE RED HORSE
REVELATION 6 VS 4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. <<< THE RED HORSE MEANS THEY HAVE BEEN GIVEN A BIGGER SWORD WHICH IS SUPERIOR WEAPONRY KNOWLEDGE SO THAT THEY CAN PUNISH THE EARTH ON BEHALF OF GOD

REVELATION 16 VS 8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire
SO HE IS THE LORDS SWORD NOW.
PSALMS 17 VS 13 Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword

AS SUCH HE WOULD BE STARTING ALL THE WARS SO AS TO BRING JUDGEMENT TO THOSE WHOM DESERVE IT. SO ALL THE WARS STARTED IN LIBYA, AFGHAN, SYRIA, MALI ETC ETC ? WHAT DO THOSE COUNTRIES HAVE IN COMMON ? THEY ALL ENSLAVED AND BRUTALIZED AND KICKED OUT THE REMNANT OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL FROM THAT REGION IN THE 1300 - 1400s. SEE THIS IS JUDGEMENT PERIOD AND THEY ARE GETTING JUDGED AND THE LORD IS USING HIS MORNING-STAR, THE ROMAN EMPIRE TO DO IT. SEE TO YOU IT SEEMS LIKE 1300 IS A WORLD AWAY AND THE LORD SHOULD HAVE FORGOTTEN THE PAST SO WHEN YOU SEE THESE WARS YOU DONT CONNECT IT TO THE PAST. HOWEVER

2 PETER 3 VS 10 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. <<< AND THIS PERIOD IS LIKE JUST HALF A DAY TO THE LORD AND HE REQUIRES THAT WHICH IS PAST

ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past <<< GOD REQUIRES PAYMENT FOR PAST CRIMES.

ZECHARIAH 2 VS 8 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

SO THEN YOU ASK, IF GOD GAVE THE WHITE MAN CONTROL AND IS USING HIM AS HIS WEAPON, WHY THEN WOULD HE BE ANGRY AT THE WHITE MAN ? HE DID SAY HE HATED ESAU ? WELL WHEN YOU ARE GIVING THE MORNING STAR YOU ARE TO GOVERN WITH THE LAWS IN THE BIBLE AND NOT CREATE YOUR OWN LAWS AND DOCTRINE OF DEMOCRACY AND CAPITALISM. DANIEL 7 VS 25 He will defy the Most High and oppress the holy people of the Most High. He will try to change their sacred festivals and laws, and they will be placed under his control for a time, times, and half a time. <<< THIS WHY YOU CELEBRATE XMAS ON DEC 255TH AND HALLOWEEN AND EASTER ETC ETC. HE CHANGED THE LAWS AND BROUGHT IN HIS OWN EPHAH OF WICKEDNESS.

IN CONCLUSION ? WARS ARE JUDGEMENT BROUGHT ON PEOPLE

EXODUS 15 VS 3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name

REVELATION 19 VS 11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

DANIEL 10 VS 20 Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come.

And you think that cleansing justifies a war which will cause suffering and death to both the good and bad ? This is twisted logic. But I don't expect you to see that.

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 05, 2013
obadiah777: THE MARK OF CAIN. wink I SEE YOU CONVENIENTLY IGNORED THE ANSWER I GAVE YOU WHEN YOU SAID JEWS ARE NOT BLACK AND I PROVED THEY WERE
so you are trying to sayAbraham was a black a.rse?
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 05, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Someone's going all Huey Freeman here. Could you please cite as proof where it is stated that original Jews where blacks.
don't mind obadiah jare. I could have believed him but he is preaching revenge and wickedness. That is a sign of a false prophet.

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 05, 2013
obadiah777: SO WHEN THE TABLES TURN YOU ARE SAYING YOU WILL NOT OWN WHITE SLAVES ? THIS IS A COMMANDMENT FROM THE LORD YOU KNOW ? wink
preaching slavey? And you are a child of God. Its this kind of teaching that makes muslims extremists. After their quran has been twisted to decieve them. Who is the beasts of the field here?
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by MostHigh: 10:21am On Jun 05, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Its only a black man that will ask for proof even when it satres him in the face.

Are you aware of the falasha or you would deny thier skin colour as well, or maybe someone just painted them over in tar.

Ashkenazi jewery has only been around for 700years (Ladino and Yiddish)

Go and read the works of josephus, the most renowned jewish historian.

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by MostHigh: 10:29am On Jun 05, 2013
obadiah777: HEY HUN I WASNT SAYING WHITE PEOPLE WERE PART OF HAMITES, THEY ARE PART OF THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD AKA HEATHENS AKA CATTLES AKA DOGS AS THE BIBLE CALLS THEM. ITS ISRAEL VS HEATHENS. THE TRANS-ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE AND TRANS-SAHARAN SLAVE TRADE ARE COLLATERAL DAMAGE TO US FROM HAVING THE LORDS PROTECTION REMOVED FROM US ( WIDOWHOOD) JOB 24 VS 12 Men groan from out of the city, and the soul of the wounded crieth out: yet God layeth not folly to them.They are of those that rebel against the light; they know not the ways thereof, nor abide in the paths thereof.The murderer rising with the light killeth the poor and needy, and in the night is as a thief.

They will arrive in thier shiploads on the blessed continent (mama africa)

They will come bearing gifts (all the stolen treasures).

Thier slavery will not be by force but by free will, else they die of hunger and thirst

Watching mad max as a child I used to wonder why any sane person would eat dog food with so much relish out of a tin.

But being older and wiser now it all makes sense.

Hear O isreal the lord our God the Lord is one.
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 05, 2013
*Kails*:

what i am saying is God has made me the person I am.
He knows my heart and knows I am more than willing to watch him do his work. You know how many people have wronged me personally in the worst ways and I have more than the means to get some revenge but opt not to? Why? Because God has had my back ALL THE TIME. I am patient. I ALWAYS witness the downfall of those who have forsaken me. ALWAYS. wink wink wink

And I watch in silence. That's the ultimate revenge because they know I know, but can't do anything but go away in shame. I have many enemies who will get theirs and I will see it happen. Maybe in months to come, or even a year. But patience is the key and faith.

(Karma is real..so if i were to get revenge on my own I know, bad karma will come right back to bite me in the nyash. I don't want it so i leave it up to my God who proves himself every single time cool).

That is the mentality we all must adopt.

In today's world the chances of an all out race war and enslavement based on skin color makes no sense: it's unnecessary. By enslavement you are thinking with whips and chains, but the reality is that they will lose their power in their own kingdoms (europe/america) and be subjected to rules by leaders who have pigmentation/melanin.

They will become the "niggers/wetbacks" of society which is more realistic than all out captivity. So I am saying it will take time and naturally some black folks will still be in bondage paying for their crimes as remember it was blacks who sold their own to the "other side" wink and still do. Don't forget that.

The tides will turn and those who were oppressed with in turn reign supreme. Bloodshed does not have to be involved for this to occur. That's all I am saying.
NOW KAILS I CAN RESPECT ALL YOU HAVE SAID BUT QUITE FRANKLY ITS ALL VAIN OPINIONS AND YOU ARE LEANING INTO YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING. UNDERSTAND THIS HERE, THIS IS NOT MY PROGRAM AND THIS IS NOT YOUR PROGRAM, THIS HERE IS GODS PROGRAM AND HIS WILL WILL BE DONE. MY FEELINGS OR YOUR FEELINGS ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK IS REVENGE IS IRRELEVANT. THE LORD IS A MAN OF WAR AND A MAN OF VENGEANCE.

EXODUS 15 VS 3 The LORD is a man of war

EZEKIEL 24 VS 14 And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord GOD. <<< LORD TELLING YOU EMPHATICALLY THAT HE WILL GET REVENGE ON WHITEY BY THE HANDS OF HIS PEOPLE THE 'NEGROS'

ISAIAH 34 VS 6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea. <<< SAYS THE LORD HAS A GREAT SLAUGHTER AND SACRIFICE IN CAUCASIAN LAND

LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 22 The punishment of thine iniquity is accomplished, O daughter of Zion; he will no more carry thee away into captivity: he will visit thine iniquity, O daughter of Edom; he will discover thy sins. HE SAYS OUR PUNISHMENT AND SLAVERY IS OVER WHEN HE RETURNS AND IT IS TIME FOR THE SLAVERY TO TURN TO THE WHITE MAN.

JOEL 3 VS 19 Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.

ISAIAH 34 VS 5 For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment. << IDUMEA IS EDOM AKA ALL CAUCASIAN LANDS.

OBADIAH VS 18 And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the Lord hath spoken it. <<< LORDS FUTURE REVENGE AGAINST CAUCASIANS

NOW FROM THE ABOVE VERSES, AND I GOT ABOUT 10 MORE BUT I THINK THE FEW PROVIDED GIVES YOU AN INSIGHT INTO THE LORDS MIND. HE WANTS REVENGE. I KNOW THEY DONT TEACH THIS IN THOSE LYING CHURCHES. IN THOSE CHURCHES THEY TEACH ABOUT A DOCILE GOD WHO HAS ONLY ONE EMOTION >>> LOVE. YALL ABOUT TO FIND OUT REAL SOON THAT THE LORD IS A MAN OF WAR. grin grin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 05, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

GO THROUGH THE ENTIRE THREAD THERE ARE BIBLICAL VERSES PROVIDED wink STOP BEING A LAZY OL GIT LMAO
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 05, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

And you think that cleansing justifies a war which will cause suffering and death to both the good and bad ? This is twisted logic. But I don't expect you to see that.
THIS AINT MY PROGRAM SIRE. THIS THE LORD PROGRAM. HE FINNA BRING THAT ARMAGEDDON TO CLEANSE THE LAND
2 PETER 3 VS 7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. <<< FIRE

MALACHI 4 VS 1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. <<< THE DAY SHALL BURN AS AN OVEN. NUKES BABY

JOEL 3 VS 9 Proclaim this among the nations: Prepare for war! Rouse the warriors! Let all the fighting men draw near and attack. <<< THIS PROPHESY HAPPENING RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK.

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 05, 2013
olire: so you are trying to sayAbraham was a black a.rse?
WHAT ARE YA SLOW ?
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 05, 2013
olire: don't mind obadiah jare. I could have believed him but he is preaching revenge and wickedness. That is a sign of a false prophet.
obadiah777: NOW KAILS I CAN RESPECT ALL YOU HAVE SAID BUT QUITE FRANKLY ITS ALL VAIN OPINIONS AND YOU ARE LEANING INTO YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING. UNDERSTAND THIS HERE, THIS IS NOT MY PROGRAM AND THIS IS NOT YOUR PROGRAM, THIS HERE IS GODS PROGRAM AND HIS WILL WILL BE DONE. MY FEELINGS OR YOUR FEELINGS ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK IS REVENGE IS IRRELEVANT. THE LORD IS A MAN OF WAR AND A MAN OF VENGEANCE.

EXODUS 15 VS 3 The LORD is a man of war

EZEKIEL 24 VS 14 And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord GOD. <<< LORD TELLING YOU EMPHATICALLY THAT HE WILL GET REVENGE ON WHITEY BY THE HANDS OF HIS PEOPLE THE 'NEGROS'

ISAIAH 34 VS 6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea. <<< SAYS THE LORD HAS A GREAT SLAUGHTER AND SACRIFICE IN CAUCASIAN LAND

LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 22 The punishment of thine iniquity is accomplished, O daughter of Zion; he will no more carry thee away into captivity: he will visit thine iniquity, O daughter of Edom; he will discover thy sins. HE SAYS OUR PUNISHMENT AND SLAVERY IS OVER WHEN HE RETURNS AND IT IS TIME FOR THE SLAVERY TO TURN TO THE WHITE MAN.

JOEL 3 VS 19 Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.

ISAIAH 34 VS 5 For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment. << IDUMEA IS EDOM AKA ALL CAUCASIAN LANDS.

OBADIAH VS 18 And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the Lord hath spoken it. <<< LORDS FUTURE REVENGE AGAINST CAUCASIANS

NOW FROM THE ABOVE VERSES, AND I GOT ABOUT 10 MORE BUT I THINK THE FEW PROVIDED GIVES YOU AN INSIGHT INTO THE LORDS MIND. HE WANTS REVENGE. I KNOW THEY DONT TEACH THIS IN THOSE LYING CHURCHES. IN THOSE CHURCHES THEY TEACH ABOUT A DOCILE GOD WHO HAS ONLY ONE EMOTION >>> LOVE. YALL ABOUT TO FIND OUT REAL SOON THAT THE LORD IS A MAN OF WAR. grin grin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 05, 2013
MostHigh:

Its only a black man that will ask for proof even when it satres him in the face.

Are you aware of the falasha or you would deny thier skin colour as well, or maybe someone just painted them over in tar.

Ashkenazi jewery has only been around for 700years (Ladino and Yiddish)

Go and read the works of josephus, the most renowned jewish historian.

I THINK I HAVE A SCRIPTURE FOR THE BOLDED SIRE

MATTHEW 16 VS 4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed. <<< THEY JUST WICKED grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 05, 2013
olire: preaching slavey? And you are a child of God. Its this kind of teaching that makes muslims extremists. After their quran has been twisted to decieve them. Who is the beasts of the field here?

LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 22 The punishment of thine iniquity is accomplished, O daughter of Zion; he will no more carry thee away into captivity: he will visit thine iniquity, O daughter of Edom; he will discover thy sins <<< FUTURE SLAVERY

REVELATION 13 VS 9 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. << FUTURE SLAVERY

NOW WHILE YOU ARE A MORTAL WITH SHORT ATTENTION SPAN >>>> 2 PETER 3 VS 8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
<<< SO THE TRANSATLANTIC SLAVERY WAS JUST A FEW HOURS AGO TO THE LORD >>>> ECCLESIASTES 8 VS 11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil. >>>>> ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past SO BASICALLY GOD REQUIRES THE PAST AND BECAUSE THE SENTENCE AGAINST PAST CRIMES IS NOT SPEEDILY EXECUTED PEOPLE LIKE YOU THINK WE ARE IN A DIFFERENT ERA NOT KNOWING A DAY TO THE LORD IS 1000 YEARS TO MAN AND HENCE SLAVERY WAS JUST A FEW HOURS AGO wink

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 05, 2013
MostHigh:

They will arrive in thier shiploads on the blessed continent (mama africa)

They will come bearing gifts (all the stolen treasures).

Thier slavery will not be by force but by free will, else they die of hunger and thirst

Watching mad max as a child I used to wonder why any sane person would eat dog food with so much relish out of a tin.

But being older and wiser now it all makes sense.

Hear O isreal the lord our God the Lord is one.
ALL BIBLICAL SIRE. ALL BIBLICAL

JOB 20 VS 18 That which he laboured for shall he restore, and shall not swallow it down: according to his substance shall the restitution be, and he shall not rejoice therein. <<< ALL THE GOLD ETC

JOB 27 VS 16-17 Though he heap up silver as the dust, and prepare raiment as the clay;17He may prepare it, but the just shall put it on, and the innocent shall divide the silver

ISAIAH 59 VS 5 Then you will look and be radiant, your heart will throb and swell with joy; the wealth on the seas will be brought to you, to you the riches of the nations will come.

REVELATION 21 VS 26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by MostHigh: 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
obadiah777: I THINK I HAVE A SCRIPTURE FOR THE BOLDED SIRE

MATTHEW 16 VS 4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed. <<< THEY JUST WICKED grin grin grin

Spot on Brother.

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
MostHigh:

Spot on Brother.
OLIRE AND UYI JUST A WICKED NIGGA LMAO. TWO REPROBATE AND PUGNACIOUS WICKED NIGGA grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed / D / She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.