Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries (7310 Views)

40-foot Jesus Statue Erected In War-torn Syria / Should Christians In War-torn Countries Pay Tithe? / Is Military Killing In War Bible Justified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:48am On May 26, 2013
Misunderstood_G:
Wetin you be sef? Christian or atheist?
HEBREW FROM THE TRIBE OF YEHUDAH wink

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:51am On May 26, 2013
obadiah777: HEBREW FROM THE TRIBE OF YEHUDAH wink
LOL, You're a christian then
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:54am On May 26, 2013
Misunderstood_G:
LOL, You're a christian then
I GUESS IF YOU ARE TRYING TO GIVE ME A LABEL YOU CAN SAY I AM A CHRISTIAN. HOWEVER THE BIBLE IS NOT A RELIGION. IT IS A HOLY CONSTITUTION. wink
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 10:26am On May 26, 2013
Misunderstood_G:
Wetin you be sef? Christian or atheist?
obadiah you are annoying you and dat your pet most high. That one just believes anything you put. He is like proctor in police academy. But you obadiah take it easy. Am sure you are deliberately trying to comfuse people. Mtcheeeeww

2 Likes

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 11:39am On May 26, 2013
olire: obadiah you are annoying you and dat your pet most high. That one just believes anything you put. He is like proctor in police academy. But you obadiah take it easy. Am sure you are deliberately trying to comfuse people. Mtcheeeeww
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE WORD COMFUSE MEANS cry

AND BROTHER MOST HIGH IS MY BROTHER IN THE HOLY SPIRIT. THE HOLY SPIRIT SPEAKS ONE LANGUAGE THATS WHY I ALWAYS AGREE WITH HIM AND HE ALWAYS AGREES WITH ME. ITS LIKE THE MEN AT THE PENTECOST WHOO WERE AMAZED TO FIND OUT THEY SPOKE THE SAME LANGUAGE ( ACTS CHAPTER 2 )
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by MostHigh: 11:45am On May 26, 2013
obadiah777: I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE WORD COMFUSE MEANS cry

AND BROTHER MOST HIGH IS MY BROTHER IN THE HOLY SPIRIT. THE HOLY SPIRIT SPEAKS ONE LANGUAGE THATS WHY I ALWAYS AGREE WITH HIM AND HE ALWAYS AGREES WITH ME. ITS LIKE THE MEN AT THE PENTECOST WHOO WERE AMAZED TO FIND OUT THEY SPOKE THE SAME LANGUAGE ( ACTS CHAPTER 2 )

Sing on Brother!!!

The fire is a literal one

Whoever wan burn gonna burn

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by MostHigh: 11:57am On May 26, 2013
olire: obadiah you are annoying you and dat your pet most high. That one just believes anything you put. He is like proctor in police academy. But you obadiah take it easy. Am sure you are deliberately trying to comfuse people. Mtcheeeeww

LWTMB grin grin grin grin

I have been called many things on this forum in relation my brother obadiah777 but pet seems to trump it for now.

Imagine the prophet on a pet leash, doesn't seem likely.

Like we have intimated many times this is no dog pound.

We are here for the lost tribes as it is prophesised, and not the lawless Christians/gentiles

You do the math, how can we now be the popular side?

Iron Sharpneth Iron.

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 26, 2013
MostHigh:

Sing on Brother!!!

The fire is a literal one

Whoever wan burn gonna burn
grin grin grin YOU KNOW IT BROS. SULFUR AND BRIMSTONES SHALL BE RAINED ON THEIR HABITATION. THESE PEOPLE THINK SAY THIS NA PLAY WE DEY PLAY. THEY DONT KNOW THAT >>>> AMOS 3 VS 7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets <<<< AND AFTER HE HAS REVEALED HIS SECRET TO US WE ARE SUPPOSED TO ISAIAH 58 VS 1 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, >>>> AND WHAT ARE WE CRYING ALOUD ABOUT ? >>>> JEREMIAH 28 VS 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence. <<<< NUKES AND DESTRUCTION grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by JesusisLord85: 12:23pm On May 26, 2013

Great to see my brothers are here.

Also a Hebrew from the Tribe of Judah.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 26, 2013
MostHigh:

LWTMB grin grin grin grin

I have been called many things on this forum in relation my brother obadiah777 but pet seems to trump it for now.

Imagine the prophet on a pet leash, doesn't seem likely.

Like we have intimated many times this is no dog pound.

We are here for the lost tribes as it is prophesised, and not the lawless Christians/gentiles

You do the math, how can we now be the popular side?

Iron Sharpneth Iron.

THAT CRETIN DOES NOT KNOW THE HEIRACHY IN HEAVEN. REVELATION 19 VS 10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. HE IS TRYING TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER. HE TRYING TO CAUSE STRIFE AMONGST THE BRETHREN BUT WE SHALL CAST HIM OUT WITH THE TWO EDGED SWORDS. THE WORDS WE SPEAK ARE FIRE. HOLY FIRE THAT IS grin grin

POIGNANT POST. WE ARE HERE TO WAKE UP THE ELECT FROM THEIR SLUMBER. ITS TIME TO WAKE UP. THE ERA OF THE GENTILES IS FINISHED. CAN YOU FEEL THE DESTRUCTION ? I CAN. WE ARE COMING HOME.

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 26, 2013
JesusisLord85:

BROTHER, WHEN I READ YOUR POSTS I HAD A PENTECOST MOMENT ( ACTS CHAPTER 2 ). THE LORD TRULY IS AWAKING HIS SERVANTS IN THESE LAST DAYS. AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS ? IT MEANS THE END IS NIGH. SCRIPTURE SAYS WE WILL BE ASLEEP UNTIL THE HEAVEN ( THE ERA OF THE GENTILES )IS REMOVED. THE FACT WE ARE ALL WAKING UP MEANS THIS HEAVEN WE ARE UNDER ( ERA OF THE GENTILES IS FINISHED ). WE ARE SIMPLY WAITING FOR THE NUKES NOW TO REMOVE THEM OUT OF POWER
JOB 14 VS 12 So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 26, 2013
I GET THAT PENTECOST MOMENT WHEN I READ BROTHER MOST HIGH AND BROTHER JESISISLORD85 POSTS LOL. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS ? ZEPHANIAH 3 VS 9 For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent. <<< PURITY OF TONGUE, NO DIFFERENCES. SPEAKING THE SAME LANGUAGE AND UNDERSTANDING IT AND BEING AMAZED THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO SPEAK THE SAME LANGUAGE I SPEAK <<<< PENTECOST MOMENT ( ACTS 2 )

2 Likes

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by MostHigh: 4:11pm On May 26, 2013
obadiah777: I GET THAT PENTECOST MOMENT WHEN I READ BROTHER MOST HIGH AND BROTHER JESISISLORD85 POSTS LOL. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS ? ZEPHANIAH 3 VS 9 For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent. <<< PURITY OF TONGUE, NO DIFFERENCES. SPEAKING THE SAME LANGUAGE AND UNDERSTANDING IT AND BEING AMAZED THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO SPEAK THE SAME LANGUAGE I SPEAK <<<< PENTECOST MOMENT ( ACTS 2 )

Brother.

Where 2 or 3 are gathered there I am.

A true pentacost moment

2 Likes

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 6:30am On May 28, 2013
Bull fockin shit
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 6:13am On May 31, 2013
BUMPED. cool

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 6:14am On May 31, 2013
obadiah777: THAT CRETIN DOES NOT KNOW THE HEIRACHY IN HEAVEN. REVELATION 19 VS 10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. HE IS TRYING TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER. HE TRYING TO CAUSE STRIFE AMONGST THE BRETHREN BUT WE SHALL CAST HIM OUT WITH THE TWO EDGED SWORDS. THE WORDS WE SPEAK ARE FIRE. HOLY FIRE THAT IS grin grin

POIGNANT POST. WE ARE HERE TO WAKE UP THE ELECT FROM THEIR SLUMBER. ITS TIME TO WAKE UP. THE ERA OF THE GENTILES IS FINISHED. CAN YOU FEEL THE DESTRUCTION ? I CAN. WE ARE COMING HOME.

lol @ calling someone a cretin
and then proceeding to preach "the word" grin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 6:20am On May 31, 2013
obadiah777: YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE TRIPPY PART IS ? BECAUSE NO ONE PAYS FOR THE SIN OF ANOTHER. [size=18pt]THEY ARE THERE ANCESTORS IN THE REINCARNATION PAYING FOR THE CRIMES THEY COMMITTED (AGAINST THE REAL CHILDREN OF ISRAEL) DURING THAT PERIOD[/size].

you know what, i was just thinking that very thing earlier today.
My mom always told me "be careful who you feel sorry for. They may look pitiful now, but what was it that they did in the past, is the real issue." and she'd always conclude with "God takes care of HIS people".

The more I think about it, the more i believe she may be on to something. And this thread is confirmation.

THE BIBLE IS A POWERFUL WEAPON. THE KNOWLEDGE OF THAT BOOK IS OVERWHELMING. ITS THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST. I CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW SOMEONE CAN CHOOSE TO BE AN ATHEIST.

lol. It's a fad and it's also a part of the cycle of life.
There will always be more doubters than believers. I don't think that's a bad thing either. The fact that I know means I have good Karma! cheesy grin

BUT HEY, THOSE ARE WICKED PEOPLE TOO BEING KEPT IN A DELUSION.

hmmmm... wink

FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT THE LORD CALLS YOU TO THIS TRUTH AND IF YOU ARE NOT IN THIS TRUTH ? ITS CUZ THE LORD DONT WANT YOU BECAUSE OF ABOMINABLE DEEDS OF PAST LIFE. ITS CRAZY. wink wink

AAAAH!! right, right.

WHITE PEOPLES NUMBERS DECLINING IS NOT PAYMENT FOR THEIR CRIME.

i believe that.

WHITE PEOPLE HAVE NOT EVEN BEGAN TO PAY FOR THEIR CRIME. THEY WILL BE GOING INTO SLAVERY IN THE FUTURE AS PART OF THEIR RECOMPENSE.

Well truth be told...I don't know if I want that.
Thinking of what my forefathers went through, I'd be worse than those who oppressed them to wish it on another group. But what is to be will be right? *shrugs*

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 6:23am On May 31, 2013
sanniemoe: Bull fockin shit

grin

idk...i think he is spot on.

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 6:24am On May 31, 2013

JesusisLord85:

I'm Shebrew from the tribe of Jamoah and AfroYankeeoah grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 31, 2013
*Kails*:
BUMPED. cool
GO AHEAD WITH YO BAD SEF grin WHATS GOOD KAILS ?
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 31, 2013
*Kails*:

lol @ calling someone a cretin
and then proceeding to preach "the word" grin
HEY SISTER KAILS SCRIPTURE DO SAY >>> 2 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 6 But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things. cheesy cheesy
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 31, 2013
*Kails*:

you know what, i was just thinking that very thing earlier today.
My mom always told me "be careful who you feel sorry for. They may look pitiful now, but what was it that they did in the past, is the real issue." and she'd always conclude with "God takes care of HIS people".

The more I think about it, the more i believe she may be on to something. And this thread is confirmation.

lol. It's a fad and it's also a part of the cycle of life.
There will always be more doubters than believers. I don't think that's a bad thing either. The fact that I know means I have good Karma! cheesy grin

hmmmm... wink

AAAAH!! right, right.

i believe that.

Well truth be told...I don't know if I want that.
Thinking of what my forefathers went through, I'd be worse than those who oppressed them to wish it on another group. But what is to be will be right? *shrugs*
WELL YOUR MAMA IS A VERY WISE WOMAN. SHE HAS WISDOM. I KNOW YOU DONT WANT REVENGE ON CAUCASIANS BUT THE LORDS WILL HAS TO BE DONE. THIS AINT YOUR PROGRAM. THIS IS HIS PROGRAM AND HE FINNA JACK THEM UP REAL GOOD. IN FACT IF I BEGIN TO RUN DOWN THE LIST OF WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT TO GO THROUGH IN THEIR FUTURE YOU WILL CRY FOR THEM. NOW IT AINT LIKE THEY DID NOT EARN IT RIGHT ? WATCH THIS GUY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_V8owre_lo
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 31, 2013
*Kails*:

I'm Shebrew from the tribe of Jamoah and AfroYankeeoah grin grin cool
NOW YOU JUST MAKING STUFF UP NOW LWKM grin grin grin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 31, 2013
obadiah777: GO AHEAD WITH YO BAD SEF grin WHATS GOOD KAILS ?

cool cool

Nothing much dear. Just doing my thang!!
I was missing your words of wisdom bruv!! cheesy

where have you been?

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 31, 2013
Obadiah. May I ask, why do you type in capital letters ?

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 31, 2013
obadiah777: WELL YOUR MAMA IS A VERY WISE WOMAN. SHE HAS WISDOM. I KNOW YOU DONT WANT REVENGE ON CAUCASIANS BUT THE LORDS WILL HAS TO BE DONE. THIS AINT YOUR PROGRAM. THIS IS HIS PROGRAM AND HE FINNA JACK THEM UP REAL GOOD. IN FACT IF I BEGIN TO RUN DOWN THE LIST OF WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT TO GO THROUGH IN THEIR FUTURE YOU WILL CRY FOR THEM. NOW IT AINT LIKE THEY DID NOT EARN IT RIGHT ? WATCH THIS GUY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_V8owre_lo

@bolded Yes! she is. cool

This reminds me of the white guy on the trisha goddard show who literally is on a mission to tattoo his entire body to get rid of his "white skin". He says he doesn't like any race grin but particularly his own race because according to him the have "effed with" every race and yet still have an easy ride. He feels it shouldn't be that way and even claimed if he were to choose his race he would come back as a black man.

(the irony of it all is his fiance is white and so is his daughter grin) but anyway, he had a good point. But in my opinion evil vs. good is not black vs. white.

evil is evil and comes in all colors. and every deed we make be it good or bad, comes back to us. and that's an undisputable fact!!

as for your video i will check it out later dear. wink
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 31, 2013
^You used to watch trisha goddard ? cheesy grin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 31, 2013
obadiah777: HEY SISTER KAILS SCRIPTURE DO SAY >>> 2 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 6 But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things. cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin

you are the truth!! lool!!

easily one of my favorite nairalanders.
you're off the chain mehn!

obadiah777: NOW YOU JUST MAKING STUFF UP NOW LWKM grin grin grin

cheesy lol you ain't heard?! Those are real tribes!
We hail from planet Kailius. cool

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 31, 2013
adaobi123: ^You used to watch trisha goddard ? cheesy grin

lol yes ma'am..
i do from time to time.

esp. if there is nothing else to watch.
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 31, 2013
*Kails*:

cool cool

Nothing much dear. Just doing my thang!!
I was missing your words of wisdom bruv!! cheesy

where have you been?
I BEEN ON FRONTPAGE HUN HARASSING THE FRONTPAGE TROLLS. NEVER KNEW THERE WAS THAT MANY DEMENTED TROLLS ON FRONTPAGE. ITS LIKE A CIRCUS OF NUT JOBS grin grin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 31, 2013
adaobi123: Obadiah. May I ask, why do you type in capital letters ?
CAPS IS LIKE CRACK. I AM ADDICTED TO IT. I NEED MY FIX OF CAPS DAILY grin ERMMM LETS SEE, I TRIED IT ABOUT 6 MONTHS OR SO AGO FOR A WHOLE DAY. TRIED SWITCHING BACK TO NORMAL FONT AFTER THAT AND MY POSTS JUST DIDNT HAVE THE IMPACT I SUBCONSCIOUSLY FELT IT HAD WHEN IN CAPS. AND THATS ALL SHE WROTE wink wink
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 31, 2013
obadiah777: CAPS IS LIKE CRACK. I AM ADDICTED TO IT. I NEED MY FIX OF CAPS DAILY grin ERMMM LETS SEE, I TRIED IT ABOUT 6 MONTHS OR SO AGO FOR A WHOLE DAY. TRIED SWITCHING BACK TO NORMAL FONT AFTER THAT AND MY POSTS JUST DIDNT HAVE THE IMPACT I SUBCONSCIOUSLY FELT IT HAD WHEN IN CAPS. AND THATS ALL SHE WROTE wink wink

loooooooool

i guess your capital letters, grabs everyone's attention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed / D / She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.