Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? (11244 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Jackal1(m): 11:55pm On Apr 29, 2008
@ Stillwater,

Have u shaved your head yet? grin grin grin
Besides, how much did u pay em trusted hands that revived you?

RADIANT. . . . where you at?
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by 4Him1(m): 11:56pm On Apr 29, 2008
LadyT:

If you slap expect to get slapped back! It don't matter which way round it is.

That will stop all these slappers we have round here grin

smart idea. grin
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Radiant(f): 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2008
Jackal, here I am! cry
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2008
LadyT:

If you slap expect to get slapped back! It don't matter which way round it is.

That will stop all these slappers we have round here grin
Don't worry, when he slaps you back eh, you'll think thunder stroked you
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by TheSly: 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2008
Stillwater. . . . .Where art thou!!. . . .
Come up here. . .we have scores to settle. . . . cool
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Tonim(f): 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2008
Cadet:

Don't worry, when he slaps you back eh, you'll think thunder stroked you

Like tyrese did in that movie "baby boy" tongue
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by bawomolo(m): 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2008
Cadet:

so two wrongs make a right?

no it doesn't, but u know u ladies would see the man as a pushover if he allows the woman to slap him. some women have to be checked  angry

[img]http://workfarce.files./2007/03/bitch_slap.jpg[/img]
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Antidote1(f): 12:00am On Apr 30, 2008
LadY Thrash,
Where the f.uck were you when your bush baby bash came attacking me, You stinking ugly LovePeddler, Older than who? What the hell you know about me?

You gullible bat, Ask your chimp pally, what I look like, Yes check my YIM el_jay74(again you dumbos, 74 is sentimental to the DIVA, NOt my birth year)
Now you miss runny womanliness get back to your cave, I am leaving for home now, but will be back for your uglyassll
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 12:00am On Apr 30, 2008
Tonim:

Like tyrese did in that movie "baby boy" tongue
hehehe grin

bawomolo:

no it doesn't, but u know u ladies would see the man as a pushover if he allows the woman to slap him. some women have to be checked angry

That's the key: SOME. What if your wife was not part of that some?
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 12:01am On Apr 30, 2008
Sad to say, even my mom that's in her late 30's won't say most of the stuff I hear here. embarassed

4 Him:

smart idea. grin
I seriously fear you, sometimes. that's not a compliment lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by bawomolo(m): 12:03am On Apr 30, 2008
That's the key: SOME. What if your wife was not part of that some?

then we would settle our differences with words or angry sex  grin grin. there's one thing i know, no woman is slapping me or else,
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 12:04am On Apr 30, 2008
bawomolo:

then we would settle our differences with words or angry sex grin grin. there's one thing i know, no woman is slapping me or else,
Or else you'll slap her back? That makes you a real man? Fight wrong with wrong?
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by LadyT(f): 12:05am On Apr 30, 2008
I said respect yourself your over 30!  angry

Cadet I would never dream of slapping him in the first place.  I dont want my face to be slapped into a deformed shape!
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by jgirl3: 12:05am On Apr 30, 2008
Of course I won't marry a guy who hits me when I'm not about to be killed. Anyman who tries to lay a hand on me will see my red eye because i'll fight it out till one of us dies.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 30, 2008
His first time? The thing with me is I hate when a man shows brutality, and it'll be hard for me to forgive him. The thing is, I'll probably move out of the bedroom into the guest room until we can work things out. No, dnt tell me that staying with will solve it, no, it won't. I can't stand in the same room with a man that I know may or may not slap me again, a man I can't trust to treat me properly.

Later, after we've worked out the problem, I'll move back to the room with him,
but if he dares to slap me again, am out. Once, it's forgivable, twice it's a shame on me for staying with him. If he can do it again after we've worked things out, what makes me believe he won't do it again. I'll be wasting my time talking it out with him, again.

i agree wt u cadet,but as long as you're married and have kids u can't live d room for d guy,because kids this days are very smart,and u know it will be a bad example for them,for your kids to know u have issues wt their father,and as for leaving d room,ah ah what if d man at d end of d day congee dey hold am and his wife is not available to give it to him,im sure he will seek help outside from another woman,and its going to be a very bad thing to hear that a man left his wife because she refused him sex,at d end of d day,d man that slapped u,wont be blamed,but d whole blame will go to u

i believe when such a thing happens ,both parties needs to sit down and talk,because women r fragile and a slap on d cheeks with the veins connecting it ,can send a woman back to her creator without delay
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by bawomolo(m): 12:06am On Apr 30, 2008
Cadet:

Or else you'll slap her back? That makes you a real man? Fight wrong with wrong?

in an ideal situation, one should work away but u are asking for trouble if u physically instigate someone.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 12:06am On Apr 30, 2008
LadyT:

Cadet I would never dream of slapping him in the first place. I don't want my face to be slapped into a deformed shape!

Yea, hope not. smiley
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Jackal1(m): 12:07am On Apr 30, 2008
@ Antidote,

Will u please stop?
Let these leprechauns be. . . . .
Gosh!

@ Radiant,

I am sowrrrry. . . . . .
Honestly, me heart bleeds for u. . . . . .
Anyways, i demand the picture of ur shaved head in the next 48 hrs. . . . .we had a bet!!!!
Please honour it. wink cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 12:08am On Apr 30, 2008
bawomolo:

in an ideal situation, one should work away but u are asking for trouble if u physically instigate someone.
We're talking about husbands and wife. Not just BF/GF . A man physically abuse the mother of his children? Haba!
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by 4Him1(m): 12:08am On Apr 30, 2008
j-girl:

Of course I won't marry a guy who hits me when I'm not about to be killed. Anyman who tries to lay a hand on me will see my red eye because i'll fight it out till one of us dies.

Most likely you'll be the one to end up on the gurney.  grin

bawomolo:

ideal situations exist only in the realm of alice's wonderland.
Real men wont slap a woman, of course the woman shldnt take that as a license to slap or verbally assault you.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 12:11am On Apr 30, 2008
4 Him:

Real men wont slap a woman,
cheesy High love you for that statement. That's what I've been trying to say! *phew*
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by jgirl3: 12:12am On Apr 30, 2008
4 Him:

Most likely you'll be the one to end up on the gurney. grin
Me ke? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Lai lai! I'm a very aggressive female. Before a guy kills me - he has to take away my spirit. It will probably be him that ends up in ICU or the mortuary. smiley Although - i pray never to be in that situation.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Radiant(f): 12:12am On Apr 30, 2008
Umm. . . what's the topic again? smiley

The idea of hitting a woman can only be thought by a man who's married to a weakling. There are women and there are women.
Some women may be quiet in and out but dare you crazily lift a finger and you'll wonder if you married a lioness or a mere woman.

Some women could be very stupid though. Why would you allow a man to hit you repeatedly? Someone who just sprung up from some wilderness all in the name of marrying you?

Y'all spare me all this dung of marriage. Marriage isn't the best thing that can happen to a person. cheesy

Hit ko box ni grin
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by pahtahkee: 12:13am On Apr 30, 2008
@ Topic,

I do not expect her to marry me.  sad Neither would I marry such a woman.  wink
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by chiegemba(f): 12:14am On Apr 30, 2008
@ 4him. . . not sayin we r not humans but also dere r other ways in lettin d anger out rather than hittin d woman u call a wife abi she's ur punchin bag ni? Or beta still it shld be vice 2. if d woman gets anger she should hit her husband in other 2 let d anger out?

D bottom line is "Hitting" an individual in error or otherwise shouldnt be condoled. regardless of who does d hittin 1st.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by 4Him1(m): 12:16am On Apr 30, 2008
chiegemba:

@ 4him. . . not sayin we r not humans but also dere r other ways in lettin d anger out rather than hittin d woman u call a wife abi she's your punchin bag ni? Or beta still it shld be vice 2. if d woman gets anger she should hit her husband in other 2 let d anger out?

D bottom line is "Hitting" an individual in error or otherwise shouldnt be condoled. regardless of who does d hittin 1st.

Good point, but since 1 + 1 isnt always equal to 2, what would you do if it ever mistakenly happens to you?
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 12:16am On Apr 30, 2008
j-girl:

Me ke? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Lai lai! I'm a very aggressive female. Before a guy kills me - he has to take away my spirit. It will probably be him that ends up in ICU or the mortuary. smiley Although - i pray never to be in that situation.
Big big mistake! Babe, Dnt ever hit a man! Esp. if he's bigger than you! I tried it once when I was younger (am always in trouble grin , man), that taught me a lesson. My cousins also taught me never to raise my hand on a man. You might think you can do sth now, but dnt try it embarassed
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by chiegemba(f): 12:19am On Apr 30, 2008
4 Him:

Good point, but since 1 + 1 isnt always equal to 2, what would you do if it ever mistakenly happens to you?
True sometimes 1+1 is equal to 11 . . . . that is y i said it would lead 2 an indefinite separation till he gets it straight in his head that 1+1 is equal to 2. wink cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Jackal1(m): 12:20am On Apr 30, 2008
@ Radiant,

I won't let that slide. . . .
U know what u gotta do.

@ Pahtahkee,

To be honest, some women are fucking idiots and trust me, those ones deserve to be slapped repeatedly to tuck senses in their craniums.
Some women behave emselves with just an eye contact/body language. . . .some would stop their madness with just one warning.
However, some are just too stubborn and daring and wont budge until u slap hell outta their faces.
A man gast to do what he has to do to control every situation. . . . .If i happen to marry a goat of a woman, she wld be slapped everytime if that is the only thing that can put her in CHECK!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 30, 2008
wen it comes to husband and wife matter 1+1 is always equalled to 1
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by chisimdi(f): 12:21am On Apr 30, 2008
Cadet:

We're talking about husbands and wife. Not just BF/GF . A man physically abuse the mother of his children? Haba!
Well i 've been reading all ur quotes and unfortunately am a victim of such circumstance.i hv 3 young boys and i culdn't bear my children watchin deir mum crying continously, so i decided 2 move out of d house our kids.Rite now i stay in dublin,while my hubby stays in nigar.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by jgirl3: 12:21am On Apr 30, 2008
Cadet:

Big big mistake! Babe, Dnt ever hit a man! Esp. if he's bigger than you! I tried it once when I was younger (am always in trouble grin , man), that taught me a lesson. My cousins also taught me never to raise my hand on a man. You might think you can do sth now, but dnt try it embarassed
Girl! I'm not stupid enough to hit him!
That's where the broken bottles and knives come in.
A woman should never fight a man with her hands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) / See The Parting Gift A Random Guy Left On A Lady's Thighs After Dancing With Her / He Wants Me To Leave Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.