Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage (24284 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Death Sentences Commuted To 10 Years Imprisonment / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage / Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 30, 2013
freecocoa: Shut that gutter you call and mouth and stop spewing trash on something you know nada about.

How is it your business if I'm gay?please tell me how it affects your sorry life.
Hey lesbian i don't know your location and its your problem. However come practice your silly lesbian act in Nigeria(My area expecially) and i assure you that YOU Won't live to see another day. THAT'S one promise i'll give you.
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 30, 2013
Ouch sexkillz grin

Time to secure US borders and tighten visa issuing, double check all the airplanes to avoid more f-ags sneaking in for refugee. We have enough already..

Not like I give a fucck about a dude preferring sticking his pe nis into another dudes asss but I still think its gross
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by chemicstein: 7:29pm On May 30, 2013
Ur great grand father will be turning in his grave right now because of the disgrace u r bringing to urself n Africa...homosexuality is SATANIC
freecocoa: Shut that gutter you call and mouth and stop spewing trash on something you know nada about.

How is it your business if I'm gay?please tell me how it affects your sorry life.
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Diasporan(m): 7:33pm On May 30, 2013

I won't stoop so low to exchange words with you but a word is enough for the wise.My 2 cents though.As for my life i doubt if you will ever have a life as good as mine.So bother more about upgrading yours
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by naijathings(m): 7:33pm On May 30, 2013
chemicstein: Ur great grand father will be turning in his grave right now because of the disgrace u r bringing to urself n Africa...homosexuality is SATANIC

.................................... [size=28pt]?[/size] ..............................................

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 30, 2013
chemicstein: Ur great grand father will be turning in his grave right now because of the disgrace u r bringing to urself n Africa...homosexuality is SATANIC

Shut d fucck up and leave her alone, she ain't ga y even if she is, I don't think she's fcking your younger sister. Just saying

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 30, 2013
see as our leaders are distracting with meaningless things, sending gays that hurt no one to 10yrs, when they could v bring a law that will send "thiefing" public officers to death or life in prison. When will africa be free

2 Likes

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by freecocoa(f): 7:40pm On May 30, 2013
Its a waste of time replying you hediots, who think anyone who doesn't support killing of gays is gay. Brainless cows.

3 Likes

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by asudan: 7:44pm On May 30, 2013
INFO70: This is a good job done. Enough of copying of stupid Western culture.
western culture indeed. What the T shirt and trousers u put on or no be western culture.

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Aizebioje(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2013
barcanista: 14 years? too light. it should be DEATH PENALTY. those mentally deranged should either practice their god-forsaking act in europe/america or be ready to DIE in Nigeria. I barcanista will without hesitation mobilize youths to lynch and set ablaze any person or group of persons that publicly practice or advocates or sympathise with homosexuality in my area or environs. God bless Nigeria
Oh shut up U empty barrel!
Such animalistic behaviour is what has tarnished the country's image so far. Now there's a No-gay policy, it's easier to report to the nearest authority or bite ur lips in regret. Trust me if you in your own words lynch em, your head will be next in line. Look at the case of ALUU, The people prolly thought they were doing the right thing but were widely criticized.
It's the 13th year of the 21st century, think like a civilized fellow and not like a cave man. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 30, 2013
coogar:
you have the brain capacity of a pubic louse!!!

Well at least I have a "brain capacity".
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by daviide: 7:48pm On May 30, 2013
Wuked.P:
i tink dis is d main reason why Obama dnt wanna come to naija, cos whiles hes busy making effort to legalise everyting naija is doin d other way round, for me i like it anyway, bt misplaced kinikon
if obama come nigeria garri price go change Abii so many graduate wey don finish school go get work biko please ... So yu enjoy being gay? Issorite angry
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by coogar: 7:50pm On May 30, 2013
freecocoa: Its a waste of time replying you hediots, who think anyone who doesn't support killing of gays is gay. Brainless cows.

HNosegbe:
Well at least I have a "brain capacity".

yes, your negative integer IQ is a capacity!
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Acidosis(m): 7:50pm On May 30, 2013
God bless Nigeria!!!!!!!!!

Enough of the ridiculous, shameless copycatting zombies who are ready to do anything a man with a white skin colour does. Even when a man without melanin-albino who looks American eats his/her own feaces, my black men ll happily eat with all pleasure..

Great work, THE HONs..!!! More strength!
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Ehisod(m): 7:54pm On May 30, 2013
barcanista: 14 years? too light. it should be DEATH PENALTY. those mentally deranged should either practice their god-forsaking act in europe/america or be ready to DIE in Nigeria. I barcanista will without hesitation mobilize youths to lynch and set ablaze any person or group of persons that publicly practice or advocates or sympathise with homosexuality in my area or environs. God bless Nigeria

O boy, you be mungu o! See as you dey make noise full everywhere like say them pass PIB or some other useful law against corruption and public fund looting wen be our real problems. You are a real cretin. By the way with the kind beef you get against gays e be like say dem don burst your anus before. Ha ha ha! grin

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by vetababy(f): 7:55pm On May 30, 2013
nothing is too late for it can still be corrected,nice one reps at least to minimize the madness they call gay and lesbianism
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Acidosis(m): 7:55pm On May 30, 2013
Aizebioje:
Oh shut up U empty barrel!
Such animalistic behaviour is what has tarnished the country's image so far. Now there's a No-gay policy, it's easier to report to the nearest authority or bite ur lips in regret. Trust me if you in your own words lynch em, your head will be next in line. Look at the case of ALUU, The people prolly thought they were doing the right thing but were widely criticized.
It's the 13th year of the 21st century, think like a civilized fellow and not like a cave man. Cheers

Shut up!! You this 21st century centipede!!

What do you know aside copying the whites?! Why not open your privates for animals like buffalo to bang hard cos this is 20 stup¡ d century?
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 30, 2013
The kind of gay dude that I have problem with

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Aizebioje(m): 8:00pm On May 30, 2013
Acidosis:

What do you know aside copying the whites?! Why not open your privates for animals like buffalo to bang hard cos this is 20 stup¡ d century?
Dummy!
I'm not saying a guy should ph.uc.k a guy neither should a gal bang a gal. But don't lynch em. Thats my point and if you could comprehend you'd have gotten it. Let me state it again. NOW THERE'S A NO-GAY LAW, CALL/ALERT THE AUTHORITIES LET THEM HANDLE IT. KILLING/BRUTALIZING THEM IS NOT THE WAY TO GO!!! IT'S THE 21ST CENTURY.

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Excellentspirit(f): 8:00pm On May 30, 2013
Lenny5000:

One of the Best post on Nairaland!! Bless
I guess he's ur gay/homosexual brother. Shame on you people.
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Acidosis(m): 8:00pm On May 30, 2013
9jadelta: see as our leaders are distracting with meaningless things, sending gays that hurt no one to 10yrs, when they could v bring a law that will send "thiefing" public officers to death or life in prison. When will africa be free

Gays hurt no one? Wtf!!

Wait until someone bang your first son in school..
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Aizebioje(m): 8:00pm On May 30, 2013
Acidosis:

Dummy!
I'm not saying a guy should ph.uc.k a guy neither should a gal bang a gal. But don't lynch em. Thats my point and if you could comprehend you'd have gotten it. Let me state it again. NOW THERE'S A NO-GAY LAW, CALL/ALERT THE AUTHORITIES LET THEM HANDLE IT. KILLING/BRUTALIZING THEM IS NOT THE WAY TO GO!!! IT'S THE 21ST CENTURY. Act like you are in it...

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by kinguwem: 8:03pm On May 30, 2013
I'm disappointed in our legislators. The anti-corruption & anti- terrorism bills have been awaited for years. What is the socio-economic benefit of the anti-gay marriage bill. Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 30, 2013
Acidosis: God bless Nigeria!!!!!!!!!

Enough of the ridiculous, shameless copycatting zombies who are ready to do anything a man with a white skin colour does. Even when a man without melanin-albino who looks American eats his/her own feaces, my black men ll happily eat with all pleasure..

Great work, THE HONs..!!! More strength!

Nope, homosexuality wasn't copied. Christianity, Islam, wearing western clothes, bridges, condoms, were all copied from the whites, plus more. Maybe you can start doing away with those. While at it, get rid of the corruption and terrorism that's slowly destroying the nation.

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by 5alive(m): 8:06pm On May 30, 2013
Who are u? And why July?
coogar:

being gay is inhumane!
i'd rather a pen-robber than a faggöt! faggöts helped spread HIV and other horrible terminal diseases. history also told us the most dangerous serial killers in the world are all gays. i can bet 90% of my july salary that nearly all the boko haram members are faggöts!
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 30, 2013
kinguwem: I'm disappointed in our legislators. The anti-corruption & anti- terrorism bills have been awaited for years. What is the socio-economic benefit of the anti-gay marriage bill. Hypocrites!

Distraction is what it is bro, distraction. And the fools are failing to see what it is.

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 30, 2013
Acidosis:

Gays hurt no one? Wtf!!

Your first son would have to be gay to be banged in the first place.

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 30, 2013
Acidosis:

Gays hurt no one? Wtf!!

wtf is the cave nigger saying? How many gays have u seen banging people anyhow? There are many lunatics raping young women and children, what has your bloody house of representive done to it? Gays are even more decent that you paedophile lots. Abeg dnt get me started

2 Likes

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Acidosis(m): 8:11pm On May 30, 2013
Aizebioje:
Dummy!
I'm not saying a guy should ph.uc.k a guy neither should a gal bang a gal. But don't lynch em. Thats my point and if you could comprehend you'd have gotten it. Let me state it again. NOW THERE'S A NO-GAY LAW, CALL/ALERT THE AUTHORITIES LET THEM HANDLE IT. KILLING/BRUTALIZING THEM IS NOT THE WAY TO GO!!! IT'S THE 21ST CENTURY. Act like you are in it...

Okay sir
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by hod898(m): 8:13pm On May 30, 2013
Sirmuell: There are better laws that need amendment in Nigeria such as Anti-Corruption bill especially for serving govt. officials and other arms of govt. that if passed will do a whole lot good for us and move us towards true development, Yet in their eyes they feel they are doing something right, the positive change and influence gay pple are doing or have done around the world are being felt daily and even straight pple given the same capacity cannot in their life time and even given a second chance to live ever achieve most especially straight Nigerian legislators that passed that bill against same sex marriage. Its not in our power to judge pls. Give the same prison sentence you gave to same sex to Corruption and see how Nigeria will develop. Let's put all those legislators put together and compare them to Ellen an open gay married celebrity and compare their achievements in life and see which one is affecting lives the best, Just as clueless as their leader GEJ
Haba, but its not GEJ that told dem to do it now. Why d u ppl only see d bad side of our president? I mean, for once jst try and appreciate what he is doing 4 Nig. no matter hw small. sad

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Raypawer(m): 8:13pm On May 30, 2013
At least Am proud to be a Nigerian, at least we are not lyk all these kick and follow coun3....
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Acidosis(m): 8:15pm On May 30, 2013
9jadelta: wtf is the cave nigger saying? How many gays have u seen banging people anyhow? There are many lunatics raping young women and children, what has your bloody house of representive done to it? Gays are even more decent that you paedophile lots. Abeg dnt get me started

You're a gorrila..

Several laws have been on ground before you were born.

So you think rap¡ st are as free as an innocent man? Go and molest your daughter now and see if you won't spend the rest of your life in prison..

Blame your judiciary for not enforcing the laws, not the legislature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

David Ejoor Is Dead / #EndSARS: Segun "Segalink" Awosanya Mocks Ambode Over SARS Killing / Buhari Receives Investigated Report Of Suspended SGF & DG Of NIA From Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.