Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage (24298 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Death Sentences Commuted To 10 Years Imprisonment / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage / Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:16pm On May 30, 2013
BAN CHURCHES AND MOSQUES! THOSE GAY INSTITUTIONS! WITH GAY NAK.ED WHITE MAN DANGLING FROM CROSSES! TUFIAKWA! angry
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 30, 2013
The gay dudes that I have not problem with.

I wonder how d heck Neil Patrick gotta be gay, that dude is awesome "how I meet your mother"

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Aizebioje(m): 8:16pm On May 30, 2013
Acidosis:

Okay sir
yeah boy...

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 30, 2013

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Acidosis(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2013
hod898: .
Haba, but its not GEJ that told dem to do it now. Why d u ppl only see d bad side of our president? I mean, for once jst try and appreciate what he is doing 4 Nig. no matter hw small. sad

You wish grin They can never appreciate him.. Dem go die hating for nothing grin

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 30, 2013
masonkz:

Nope, homosexuality wasn't copied. Christianity, Islam, wearing western clothes, bridges, condoms, were all copied from the whites, plus more. Maybe you can start doing away with those. While at it, get rid of the corruption and terrorism that's slowly destroying the nation.
on point!
like one guy on nairaland that says, he refuse to be blinded by westernization yet this nigger wakes up, wears jean or suit to a white collar job or school, drinks tea and bread in the morning, burger or pizza in the afternoon, goes to club in the evening to drink and fhuck some whores with comdom. on friday or sunday, he dresses like imam or pastor to praise mohammed or jesus not ogun or amadioha. After all that, this nigger still thinks he has not being westernized. What an idiotic hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:21pm On May 30, 2013
9jadelta: on point!
[size=16pt]like one guy on nairaland that says, he refuse to be blinded by westernization yet this nigger wakes up, wear jean or suit to a white collar job or school, drink tea and bread in the morning, burger or pizza in the afternoon, go to club in the evening to drink and fhuck some whores with comdom. on friday or sunday, he dresses like imam or pastor to praise mohammed or jesus not ogun or amadioha. After all that, this nigger still thinks he has not being westernized. What an idiotic hypocrite[/size]
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
BAN CHURCHES AND MOSQUES! THOSE GAY INSTITUTIONS! WITH GAY NAK.ED WHITE MAN DANGLING FROM CROSSES! TUFIAKWA! angry
seconded

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by samcarlos: 8:21pm On May 30, 2013
Wired Mc

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Acidosis(m): 8:21pm On May 30, 2013
masonkz:

Your first son would have to be gay to be banged in the first place.
Now that there is a jail term for gays...my first son can never be one cool cool hahahahahaha...

God bless you Abike Dabiri... cheesy
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Raypawer(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2013
9jadelta: wtf is the cave nigger saying? How many gays have u seen banging people anyhow? There are many lunatics raping young women and children, what has your bloody house of representive done to it? Gays are even more decent that you paedophile lots. Abeg dnt get me started

shhhhaaaaarap!!!!!! Which gay decent, non-sence, gay wey wan toutch ma rod for bathroom when i was stayin in skull hostel..

And ur here Telling me some rubbish..

*u must be a gay*
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by coogar: 8:24pm On May 30, 2013
5alive: Who are u? And why July?

i am the giver & taker of your life.....
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by ponco: 8:24pm On May 30, 2013
I just pity all the women that are going to marry gay men in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Acidosis(m): 8:25pm On May 30, 2013
9jadelta: on point!
like one guy on nairaland that says, he refuse to be blinded by westernization yet this nigger wakes up, wear jean or suit to a white collar job or school, drink tea and bread in the morning, burger or pizza in the afternoon, go to club in the evening to drink and fhuck some whores with comdom. on friday or sunday, he dresses like imam or pastor to praise mohammed or jesus not ogun or amadioha. After all that, this nigger still thinks he has not being westernized. What an idiotic hypocrite

No wonder the whites call you gorilla, monkey..chimpazee!!

Even when they eat feaces...u id¡otic zombie will follow... can't differentiate the good from the bad??

Does suit harm your black skin?
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 30, 2013
Raypawer:

shhhhaaaaarap!!!!!! Which gay decent, non-sence, gay wey wan toutch ma rod for bathroom when i was stayin in skull hostel..

And ur here Telling me some rubbish..

*u must be a gay*
so which one do you prefer? A gay that touches another man's prick in his private bathroom without anyone knowing or a 42 years old man that rapes your 5yrs old girl?

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 30, 2013
ponco: I just pity all the women that are going to marry gay men in Nigeria.

Exactly ooo. I know of at least 2 gay guys that are married to straight women, and these women dont know. In this same Nigeria o. Yet these guys would still go get down with their other boyfriends. So tell me who's suffering?

3 Likes

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by kwajahafiz(m): 8:30pm On May 30, 2013
They pretends they dont see the the 2 ton pink elephant in the living room, and instead worries about the spilled water in the kitchen floor.

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 30, 2013
collynzo2: The other day, I came home from school and saw my parents in the living room. My dad asked me to come and sit down...
"Son, I know this may come as a surprise, but I just need to tell you that you're adopted."
Needless to say, I was shocked. I had known them all my life and it was all a lie.
I then turned to my other dad and asked: "Is that true?"
i love that. Nice one

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 30, 2013
Acidosis:
Now that there is a jail term for gays...my first son can never be one cool cool hahahahahaha...

God bless you Abike Dabiri... cheesy

Lol you must think this would stop people from being who they are. You'd be surprised.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by coogar: 8:36pm On May 30, 2013
9jadelta: so which one do you prefer? A gay that touch another man's prick in his private bathroom without anyone knowing or a 42 years old man that rapes your 5yrs old girl?

a man that räpes the 5-year-old girl can still be gay.
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 30, 2013
Acidosis:

No wonder the whites call you gorilla, monkey..chimpazee!!

Even when they eat feaces...u id¡otic zombie will follow... can't differentiate the good from the bad??

Does suit harm your black skin?
hehehehe you want the good and ignore the bad? Do you idiots forget that there is nothing positive without its negative side? You want to copy how they dress without copying the negative side, must you copy? You want their religion buh doesnt want gays? How does it sound to you? Its like saying i want a car but i dont want car acident, is that possible? Untill our culture goes back to the way it was, you have no gaddamn right to persecute anyone becoz you dnt like the way they live, unelse the way they live affect you

2 Likes

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 30, 2013
barcanista: 14 years? too light. it should be DEATH PENALTY. those mentally deranged should either practice their god-forsaking act in europe/america or be ready to DIE in Nigeria. I barcanista will without hesitation mobilize youths to lynch and set ablaze any person or group of persons that publicly practice or advocates or sympathise with homosexuality in my area or environs. God bless Nigeria
are you better than them

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:40pm On May 30, 2013
meanwhile, some were in South Africa. .

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by coogar: 8:42pm On May 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
meanwhile, some were in South Africa. .

is that charly boy in the middle?

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by peterphd(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2013
I think the legislators are missing the point. What's wrong if two consenting adults find pleasure in themselves in the privacy of a room? Last time I checked the constitution states that everyone can pursue happiness as long as it is not to anyone's detriment. waiting for the UN to do something.Free rights for gays,lesbians and transexuals!

4 Likes

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 30, 2013
coogar:

a man that räpes the 5-year-old girl can still be gay.
how nany gay paedophile have you seen?

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by coogar: 8:44pm On May 30, 2013
9jadelta: how nany gay paedophile have you seen?

there are millions of them everywhere.....
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 30, 2013
9jadelta: so which one do you prefer? A gay that touch another man's prick in his private bathroom without anyone knowing or a 42 years old man that rapes your 5yrs old girl?

Don't be shallow minded.

Usher in FA.GXX into our community and we would begin to deal with Men raping
little boys.

How do we deal with the craze of Men raping Men in Nigeria? cheesy cheesy
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Acidosis(m): 8:48pm On May 30, 2013
peterphd: I think the legislators are missing the point. What's wrong if two consenting adults find pleasure in themselves in the privacy of a room? Last time I checked the constitution states that everyone can pursue happiness as long as it is not to anyone's detriment. waiting for the UN to do something.Free rights for gays,lesbians and transexuals!

To the detriment of the young ones and those to come.

How about taking hard drugs? To whose detriment? Nobody! The smokers enjoy it! So why ban hard drugs?

Your messiah - UN would be soo f00lish like their 21st century white counterparts to interfere in our affair.
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 30, 2013
coogar:

there are millions of them everywhere.....
yeah, everywhere is easy to say. How many of them make the news? I can dig out more than 20 straight paedophile cases on this my crappy phone withing 10mins only that happened nigeria

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by nkenu(m): 8:50pm On May 30, 2013
What of the corrupt govt officials?

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by searay(m): 8:51pm On May 30, 2013
Decapo:
“Any persons or group of persons that administers, witnesses, screen and shields the solemnisation of same sex marriage in Nigeria on conviction, will be liable to 10 years imprisonment.’’
This is serious, as in on- lookers and even people who will be using thier mobile phone to capture the solemnization. Hey!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Capital Release For Budget 2016 Begins Today / Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election / Difference Between Militant And Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.