Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me (42981 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend / My Fiancée Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by mazlo: 10:04am On Jun 03, 2013
please do not ejoy her if you have the faer of god in you what i want you to do is this call her to order talk some fact into her.the implication if go ahead to enjoy her .one day everthing surface.be caerful
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by mazlo: 10:31am On Jun 03, 2013
mazlo: please do not ejoy her if you have the faer of god in you what i want you to do is this call her to order talk some fact into her.the implication if go ahead to enjoy her .one day everthing surface.be caerful
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Modupe166(f): 11:20am On Jun 03, 2013
Oohrhii:

Man this is very tricky..

You can't tell your brother obviously, it would only lead to break
up..but it won't change her feelings towards you..break up will only
strengthen her..besides your brother won't believe easily.

You can't keep sleeping with her..also cos if your brother gets to know,
which he definitely will eventually, it can lead to anything.

Your family, the way you described it seems filled with luv and joy,
especially between you and ur brother, don't sacrifice it for
anything..it's d best thing a man can have.

That leaves only one option. Avoidance. Try to make her understand it
would not be possible,that you think it's an infatuation n that it will
pass eventually. What can u possibly offer her. It's not as if u are
rich or something(according to ur explanation) just try as much as
possible to avoid her..as in not being alone with her.and try to get a
chick closer to u. Ladies do fear each other..as they know they are
highly unstable.

It's a gradual thing but the trick is avoidance.

Goodluck to you..but what ever u do or decide..do not tap dat a.sss.
It's d beginning of the end o.. Remember Adam, Samson, and so many
others. As.ss issue an serious thing oh.

God help you.

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Modupe166(f): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2013
Oohrhii:

Man this is very tricky..

You can't tell your brother obviously, it would only lead to break
up..but it won't change her feelings towards you..break up will only
strengthen her..besides your brother won't believe easily.

You can't keep sleeping with her..also cos if your brother gets to know,
which he definitely will eventually, it can lead to anything.

Your family, the way you described it seems filled with luv and joy,
especially between you and ur brother, don't sacrifice it for
anything..it's d best thing a man can have.

That leaves only one option. Avoidance. Try to make her understand it
would not be possible,that you think it's an infatuation n that it will
pass eventually. What can u possibly offer her. It's not as if u are
rich or something(according to ur explanation) just try as much as
possible to avoid her..as in not being alone with her.and try to get a
chick closer to u. Ladies do fear each other..as they know they are
highly unstable.

It's a gradual thing but the trick is avoidance.

Goodluck to you..but what ever u do or decide..do not tap dat a.sss.
It's d beginning of the end o.. Remember Adam, Samson, and so many
others. As.ss issue an serious thing oh.

God help you.

gud advice
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2013

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by foluks24(f): 11:40am On Jun 03, 2013
stolen love
ikanason: Still waiting for the name of this film
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by mecussey(m): 11:53am On Jun 03, 2013
Women only come to steal and destroy, look at how this prostitute want to destroy both her relationship and the family entirely. What kind of Amu does the junior brother has that the senior does not have. Op if I were you, i will tell my brother let the relationship end in time, otherwise, she will soon start eying ur last born.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by boban007: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
it happened to me 3yrs back.i met a pretty church girl shortly after a bad break up.she was in law school&my younger brother that looks up to me was a banker close to her school.i introduced her to my younger brother of about 9years in age difference,just incase she gets bored.my younger brother has lots of respect for me cos asides the fact im his mentor,i do everything to assist him financially cos i run my personal biz&ve been very successful.the beautiful church girl never alloyed sex cos asides been born again she said i look like a playboy&should give her time.i agreed,then one day my younger brother told me to stop hyping the girl dat she"s not who u think she is.i didnt get it cos she never told me she was seeing my younger brother.i didnt take it seriously,but told a friend what my brother said&he advised i should press him further.that was when my younger brother opened up that they did everything but no sex yet.i was shocked,thank God we ve nt gone far.i didnt get angry,i just gradualy withdrew from the girl,was disapointed in my younger brother,but didnt allow it to affect our relationship probably cos i wasnt yet in love with her&i just came out of another cheating relatioship.the only answer i couldnt get is what attracted her to my younger brother cos its so obvious we are miles apart,looks,fashion,money,etc.some women are just evil&she"s well loved in her church cos she doesnt joke with the scripture.learnt another lesson from women.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by blayz0923: 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
C'est moi:

make i join o jare.
shift for me pls...lets have someone get us mokyte and popcorn
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Druss(m): 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
RUN!!! FLEE FROM HER!! She seeks to destroy your family!
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by genosco: 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
GUY...OPEN UR EYES, UR EARS AND UR NOSE AND LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY. U ARE LEFT WITH ONLY ONE OPTION. FLEEEE !!!!!!! IF A WOMAN WANTS A MAN...SHE WILL GET THAT MAN. PERIOD. THE MORE SHE SEES YOU IN THERE HOUSE, THE WORSE THE SITUATION AND HER LUST FOR YOU. IF U DONT SUCCUMB, SHE WILL SET LAY ACUSATIONS ON YOU WITH YOUR BROTHER...EITHER WAY, U ARE IN DEEP SHIT....SO RUN AWAY. I REST MY CASE.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by christokuty: 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
i dont know what this world is turning into,how can one even be attracted to his own brother's fiancee?make una fear God oh!no matter how beautiful she is u have no right to give in to what ever.I will be there @ ur funeral very soon.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by ozoemeka(m): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
Chocboyslim: Honestly, i don't know what to do.....My elder bro wife to be is dying for me & my only brother who trusted me so much never notice it.

All this started when i celebrated my birthday last year & my elder bro funded everything such as drinks,foods etc, except the cake & the party house decoration which was funded by his fiancee. She even bought me a 'Rolex stone watch' as a birthday gift right before my brother.

I never knew that she had feelings for me then, until one fateful morning, when she blew it open by sending me 'morning love texts' confessing that she loves me & will do anything to make me happy. First time i saw the text, i thought it was a mistake, that she wanted to send it to my bro but when i call to confirm, she told me that the text was for me. At first i couldn't say anything, i was speechless, never believed it until when i met her one on one in my bro absent that she make it clearer to me that she was madly in love with me & even ended it up with a hot kiss.

Honestly, my brother's fiancee is truly beautiful that no man can resist her easily & my bro who trusted me so much never noticed dis.......

what should i do? Should i make this known to my bro or should i keep it secret & enjoy her ?

Pls am confused now, need your advise!

Your english is terrible, was it the kiss or are you just a lost cause?
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Ejisz: 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
Chocboyslim: Honestly, i don't know what to do.....My elder bro wife to be is dying for me & my only brother who trusted me so much never notice it.

All this started when i celebrated my birthday last year & my elder bro funded everything such as drinks,foods etc, except the cake & the party house decoration which was funded by his fiancee. She even bought me a 'Rolex stone watch' as a birthday gift right before my brother.

I never knew that she had feelings for me then, until one fateful morning, when she blew it open by sending me 'morning love texts' confessing that she loves me & will do anything to make me happy. First time i saw the text, i thought it was a mistake, that she wanted to send it to my bro but when i call to confirm, she told me that the text was for me. At first i couldn't say anything, i was speechless, never believed it until when i met her one on one in my bro absent that she make it clearer to me that she was madly in love with me & even ended it up with a hot kiss.

Honestly, my brother's fiancee is truly beautiful that no man can resist her easily & my bro who trusted me so much never noticed dis.......

what should i do? Should i make this known to my bro or should i keep it secret & enjoy her ?

Pls am confused now, need your advise!
guy kill that feelings growing in you..i bet you have feelings for her too..this can cause a long time beef between you and your bro..she is not yet family so you should not let her bring trash to your door step all in the name of love...dump her and her pretty self like a lump of pooop..(untouched)..respect your blood(bro)..cheerz..
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by supereagle(m): 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
Dont eat the thing meant for yr bro. You may not be able to handle the case wen it is blown open. Yield not to temptation .
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by MistadeRegal(m): 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
If this is true, flee from her because if your brother finds out, you may end up being CELEBRATED FOR GOING TOO SOON.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2013
scientology: Pls ramsey noah u can't let ur brother marry dis edo girl

So she's nw an Edo girl?? SMH
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by elviszzz: 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
read Ecclesiastes 7 vs 25-26...
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
Lie
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Jetwld(m): 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2013
Seriously dz may sound lik nollywud movz
bt it's nt
Now listen & listen gud
1stly u'v missd d road by kissn her dough wumen ar very devlsh & temptn@tms
If ur mum or dad is alive try 2 carry dem along explainn ur own paths as well
i'm sure dey'll know hw best 2 handle d case
bt note ds well u must never make d mistake of slippn with her else ur life's @ risk
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Inoknowbook: 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
Gbenga, so na so u dey? No need to tell me again as i don sabi now. U go for nairaland dey answer chocboyslim. My fiancee com dey kiss you and u no tell me? Who sabi wetin una don do sef. Okay, pack your bag out of my house, i no wan see you when I come back from work. No be so brother dey treat brother, upon all the things I don do for u! As for my so called fiancee, she too is leaving, you can have her! Bastards!
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Temi99(m): 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
Yea,your brother fiancee beautiful...she beautiful like gods but dangerous like vipers......use da brain.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by gbengalite(m): 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
I no know book:
Gbenga, so na so u dey? No need to tell me again as i don sabi now. U go for nairaland dey answer chocboyslim. My fiancee com dey kiss you and u no tell me? Who sabi wetin una don do sef. Okay, pack your bag out of my house, i no wan see you when I come back from work. No be so brother dey treat brother, upon all the things I don do for u! As for my so called fiancee, she too is leaving, you can have her! Bastards!

This Guy no go Kill me oooo lol

Who tell u say na Gbenga be him name?
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by tomzman: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
OP, you are in deep poo. You should have shown your bro that text immediately. Well, my advise for you now is to avoid her to the last bit and confess to your bro that you've kissed his fiancee and beg for his forgiveness. You and your bro have come a long way, dont let your lust ruin the relationship between you and your bro.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by tayonooni: 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
*Clears throat*
Pls whats the matter all abt?
Pls pass me the pop corn & coke
To my elderz, advice him
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by 76Naira(m): 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
I don't know why we always assume that beauty suggests some brain.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by domido(m): 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2013
ogugua88: The truth is difficult and bitter, but it is the truth. The truth is always more freeing in comparison to any kind of lie or cover up.

Ask yourself if you can hide such a magnificent detail from your brother and live your life with a clear conscience while reciprocating romantic feelings to tour future in-law. Now, try putting yourself in your brother's shoes. You have a fiancée who is in love with someone else. Is she wife material? Can you marry someone who's displaying signs of a cheat before walking down the aisle? Thirdly, ask yourself if your brother, who adores you and hosted a party for you, deserves a cheat as a wife.

Marriage is a big deal but people take it for granted. So many assume that after exchanging "I dos" and wedding rings that old feelings they had for others will disappear in an instant. They won't. Tell your brother the truth now and help him cope. He's better off breaking an engagement with a cheating fiancée than divorcing a cheating wife. I'm sure your brother would want you to marry the best woman you can find. His fiancée is in love with someone other than her fiancé and is spoiling this other someone under her fiancé's nose. That is disrespectful and signs that she may make a lousy wife. If you love your brother at all, then tell him the truth immediately and let him make his call.
I LOVE THIS ADVICE.BEST ADVICE SO FAR.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Aijara: 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
Personally, dis is a fabricated tale, becos if dis story is true, I bet u, the op will certainly make sure in one way or other that his brother finds out about the fiancee's advances, n also ensure that no type of union exist btw his brother n fiancee.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Donlexino(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
barcanista: This OP na confirm snitch, na heavy fvck up guy. No correct guy in his right sense will dare or attempt to conceal such romantic text,calls or kiss. A correct guy will always inform his bro and if she attempt kissing, he'll pin her a GOOD HOT AND DIRTY slap. OP need serious flogging. guy just thank God say i no de related to you,if not eh, i go make sure say i blind your eye.
many of u guys spewing rubbish here will definately fall 4 dis trap.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by uchman101: 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
Bro pls flee,yur brothers wife to be is evil
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Okongrace(f): 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
A beg make una no blame dis guy joo.una don see where banana dey force monkey make e chop am n d monkey dey run?once a soldier alwz a soldier.dt gril is d highest irresponsible girl i v ever met.i mean,dis story irritates me.marriage is eternity so if d guy is nt wt she want why nt make him wt she want,or if d lov is nt there y punishing d guy n putting hersef in bondage instead of secretly having an affair wit her fiancee's younger brother dt cnt provid 4himsef.dt girl is nt a wif material.well i wud advise d guy shld opn up 2his brother b4 dis relatnshp gets far because d brother might end up marrying her n travell out of d country n anythg on trouser dt talks 2her wil end up sleepin wit her.n dnt think bcs she made advances 2u meaning dt she is in lov wit u.mydear dt is lost,2moro she might see smbdy better dan u n still leave u 4dt person.4rm ur story ur bother hs money 2take kia of her n u dnt hv yet she wnt u.i think mayb ur brothe is nt gd in bed or hs a small dick or cnt satisfy her well on bed n she being d wild type in bed cnt comprehend there4 she wud wnt 2stil kip ur brother bcs he cn takia of her needs n stil kip u bcs u are gud in bed.DNT ALLOW SMBDY DT DNT WORTH IT 2 CAUSE SEPERATION BTW U N UR BROTHER BCS IT MIGHT NT BE EASY WEN IT HAPPEN...................BEWARN
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Okongrace(f): 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
barcanista: This OP na confirm snitch, na heavy fvck up guy. No correct guy in his right sense will dare or attempt to conceal such romantic text,calls or kiss. A correct guy will always inform his bro and if she attempt kissing, he'll pin her a GOOD HOT AND DIRTY slap. OP need serious flogging. guy just thank God say i no de related to you,if not eh, i go make sure say i blind your eye.
oga think well b4 u comment.i kw dt if u were in his shoes after brain washing u with love poem n back it up wit a hot kiss u might end up killing ur brother jst 2kip enjoying her.THE TRUTH IS THAT DT GIRL IS EVIL .a girl shld hv her pride,dignity n shud be principled no mata what

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When You Glow Up Together: Couple Share 2009 Vs 2018 Photos / If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady / One Wrong Sex Fit Steal Your Peace For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.