Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me (43010 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend / My Fiancée Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by indoorlove(m): 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2013
mekaboy: You people have not asked the OP how old he is, how old the girl is and how old his brother is. It is clear the op is dependent on his elder brother financially.

He also has to not said what the girl does for a living.

This will help explain why the girl will be willing to risk her marriage for someone that is still dependent on his elder brother.

So its either the girl is far younger than the ops brother and wants to marry him out of hardship.

Or the OP is too handsome and irresistible, which I doubt because the op is rather claiming that the girl is irresistible.

Or the op is telling us a nollywood movie.
You obviously dont understand women, they can fall for the silliest of things.

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by 1shortblackboy: 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2013
ogugua88: The truth is difficult and bitter, but it is the truth. The truth is always more freeing in comparison to any kind of lie or cover up.

Ask yourself if you can hide such a magnificent detail from your brother and live your life with a clear conscience while reciprocating romantic feelings to tour future in-law. Now, try putting yourself in your brother's shoes. You have a fiancée who is in love with someone else. Is she wife material? Can you marry someone who's displaying signs of a cheat before walking down the aisle? Thirdly, ask yourself if your brother, who adores you and hosted a party for you, deserves a cheat as a wife.

Marriage is a big deal but people take it for granted. So many assume that after exchanging "I dos" and wedding rings that old feelings they had for others will disappear in an instant. They won't. Tell your brother the truth now and help him cope. He's better off breaking an engagement with a cheating fiancée than divorcing a cheating wife. I'm sure your brother would want you to marry the best woman you can find. His fiancée is in love with someone other than her fiancé and is spoiling this other someone under her fiancé's nose. That is disrespectful and signs that she may make a lousy wife. If you love your brother at all, then tell him the truth immediately and let him make his call.
who be all these over serious sabi sabi people na ? angryabeg who dey with d bowl of popcorn make una pass am com here

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by donPhill(m): 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2013
sakaguchi: Wow
You are in soup, you can't tell your brother now because he won't believe you and either way, you've already given her that passionate kiss. My candid advice and observation is that you are a bad guy! You have been secretly eyeing her but you left that part out abi?
Go when your brother is not around and fvck her for 1 minutes then cum. She'll be disappointed and free you. Joseph did not do this and he ended up in Prison, Kumale, one of my friends did it and he is a free man. This your story get as ee be sha!
dis ur advice na final oo...using joseph and ur frnd...so in dis his case nko?? As he don kiss make he kuku enta jerusalem and stop mingling in judea ba? Den both of dem make it private...
@op, the girl like u for dating abi marraige, i na marraige make u booon the package, bt if na DATE, do it ASAP and no fall her hand....f*ck the fucking p*ssy comot
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by basty: 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2013
grin grin
C'est moi:

make i join o jare.

I don join una

I dey laugh omo olodo
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by benizu(m): 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
My candid advise to you, is to flew from every appearances of fornications and most importantly u have to tell ur broda, bcuz, if u end up not playing along wit her, wat are d tendecies she wont look for anoda guy and i belive u dont want dat for ur broda......
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
Ninejaywon: let me make dis clear 2 u.Dis situation is still at its incubation stage,my guy don't,i repeat,don't compromise.Summon up courage and make it clear 2 her dat u can't hv an affair wit her,if she keeps on buggin u,den report her 2 ur elder bro.Dis kind of tin has led 2 enimity between two close brothers and in d process of fightin, one of dem lost his life.

This is beyond a case of "I CAN'T HAVE AN AFFAIR". The lady isn't ready for marriage and she isn't in love with her man. So it is up to the OP to let the brother know the kind of woman he is about to marry. A woman who is ready to have an affair with his younger brother.

This kind of woman can tell a boyfriend to murd.e.r her husband and run away with his money. GOD FORBID.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Ariyke: 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
ogugua88: The truth is difficult and bitter, but it is the truth. The truth is always more freeing in comparison to any kind of lie or cover up.

Ask yourself if you can hide such a magnificent detail from your brother and live your life with a clear conscience while reciprocating romantic feelings to tour future in-law. Now, try putting yourself in your brother's shoes. You have a fiancée who is in love with someone else. Is she wife material? Can you marry someone who's displaying signs of a cheat before walking down the aisle? Thirdly, ask yourself if your brother, who adores you and hosted a party for you, deserves a cheat as a wife.

Marriage is a big deal but people take it for granted. So many assume that after exchanging "I dos" and wedding rings that old feelings they had for others will disappear in an instant. They won't. Tell your brother the truth now and help him cope. He's better off breaking an engagement with a cheating fiancée than divorcing a cheating wife. I'm sure your brother would want you to marry the best woman you can find. His fiancée is in love with someone other than her fiancé and is spoiling this other someone under her fiancé's nose. That is disrespectful and signs that she may make a lousy wife. If you love your brother at all, then tell him the truth immediately and let him make his call.
Supported
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by barnaby04(m): 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
Guess, this is not another nairalander attention seeking fabricated story? Well, ladies are just too difficult to predict, their intents are never known, never straight in their dealings.
If your story shd be real, pls keep off that lady, look for a hot cute lady too as a babe and always flaunt her before her, with dat, she will hate u with jealousy and the reasons for such hatred will only be known to both of u as Mosinu, Mosikun!
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by iamdsam: 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2013
Is this love or lust
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by dammytosh: 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
Do you have a younger brother ?

Sleep with her, your younger brother will sleep with your wife tooo.

Use ur silly head and stop asking for useless advice.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by DPsalmist2(m): 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2013
It is easy to pass judgement when you're not in his shoes, but the truth is, if your elder brother's fiancee is as physically attractive as you've just describe, a lot of male posters here would probably indulge in her sexual desires. Be strong and think of the havoc such a scandal will wreck in yours and your brother's life. Make it clear to her that you won't go further than that Kiss. If she persists, you know what to do..

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by freenature: 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
hey man let dat hot kiss or whatever be d last, its better u let her go right away out of your life that she has encroached into already and make it known to her that you can not date or marry her cos she's your brother's and brothers must and can not share the same woman so, for your own safety of destiny,health and dignity i strictly advice you either let your brother know or u just shun her off totally for your own good else your brother will hate you for life if he gets to know about it.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Lustig(m): 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
The title of the movie is, Behind the curtains: MY BROTHER'S WIFE and I
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Pain(m): 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2013
Pictures Please. Olodo
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by GHSwagg: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
Chocboyslim: Honestly, i don't know what to do.....My elder bro wife to be is dying for me & my only brother who trusted me so much never notice it.

All this started when i celebrated my birthday last year & my elder bro funded everything such as drinks,foods etc, except the cake & the party house decoration which was funded by his fiancee. She even bought me a 'Rolex stone watch' as a birthday gift right before my brother.

I never knew that she had feelings for me then, until one fateful morning, when she blew it open by sending me 'morning love texts' confessing that she loves me & will do anything to make me happy. First time i saw the text, i thought it was a mistake, that she wanted to send it to my bro but when i call to confirm, she told me that the text was for me. At first i couldn't say anything, i was speechless, never believed it until when i met her one on one in my bro absent that she make it clearer to me that she was madly in love with me & even ended it up with a hot kiss.

Honestly, my brother's fiancee is truly beautiful that no man can resist her easily & my bro who trusted me so much never noticed dis.......

what should i do? Should i make this known to my bro or should i keep it secret & enjoy her ?

Pls am confused now, need your advise!

Yes, you owe it to your brother to tell him. She's obviously not a wife material. If she's willing to have an affair with you (her fiance's brother), she'll definitely do it with others when she becomes his wife. If you love your brother, tell him now, now, now.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by enujekorjoseph: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
AS for me I don't know what to say but don't Bleep her pls and do not tell your brother because it will scatter things, just use wisdom on her all the time and try to avoid her.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by slex(m): 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
poster, pls i guess you should be matured to know that;even thinking ABOUT your brothers wife is wrong. If you are not MORALLY BANKRUPT then you should know good and bad. You are nt a chid.

From what i can get, you are living in the same apartment/house with your brother and his wife. Are you working?are you are a student?

If you are a student PLZ kindly go find somewhere else to stay

if a worker, make plans to move out to your own place quicker

Lets face it;if you start an affair with her and your bro finds out he will kick you out anyways and then you lose more than punny
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by rayvn(f): 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
Chocboyslim: Honestly, i don't know what to do.....My elder bro wife to be is dying for me & my only brother who trusted me so much never notice it.

All this started when i celebrated my birthday last year & my elder bro funded everything such as drinks,foods etc, except the cake & the party house decoration which was funded by his fiancee. She even bought me a 'Rolex stone watch' as a birthday gift right before my brother.

I never knew that she had feelings for me then, until one fateful morning, when she blew it open by sending me 'morning love texts' confessing that she loves me & will do anything to make me happy. First time i saw the text, i thought it was a mistake, that she wanted to send it to my bro but when i call to confirm, she told me that the text was for me. At first i couldn't say anything, i was speechless, never believed it until when i met her one on one in my bro absent that she make it clearer to me that she was madly in love with me & even ended it up with a hot kiss.

Honestly, my brother's fiancee is truly beautiful that no man can resist her easily & my bro who trusted me so much never noticed dis.......

what should i do? Should i make this known to my bro or should i keep it secret & enjoy her ?

Pls am confused now, need your advise!
hw wud u enjoy ha...do it n face d wrath f GOD. Ul b a big devil if u do so. I c u wana njoy her els cnt u jst tel ha NO? Ds is ur bro hu trusts u utalkn bout. U wnt evn 4giv urself if u try it! Go find urs
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by kaeto(m): 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2013
These brainless kids again? Should you go on and enjoy her? You think you are the only side crush she got? For your info, with such a spouse, your brother's life is in danger of a probable heart attack in due time, assassination from a stiffer contender, or can i even say the lady doesn't love him enough. If he goes on with this, his blood will be on your head.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by crackhaus: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
You Mr. Chocboyslim are a fool, and that's putting it lightly...one single sense you nor get. What's really your point posting this? Advice? Really? You're that stupid. See here's the thing, you're not a child..you can't play victim, you wanted whatever is going on between yourself & her...you're not the stray cat dude.
If I'm your elder brah, I would let you have her...know why? Cause when all orgasms run out, both you guys will be ashamed of yourself and the only people that'll applaude your conquest will be any friends you have that are as dim-witted as you are.
you don't need advice man, you need validation and you're too much of a coward to talk to an elderly family member about it because you already know what they gonna say....instead you come online bragging about how a lady fell in love with you who cannot pay for his own birthday party... Craze dey worry you

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2013
You are even thinking of keeping it secret and enjoying her....... I really pity you.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by adexsimply(m): 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
omo English don die finish for this thread..ma carry my garri and groundnut...

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by 2scorehigh(m): 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
Wow Chocboy, you are in trouble but never mind. This is what you should do.

Good advice, first. Don't tell your brotha. He doesn't need to know. Be a strong guy and tell her it won't work. Take control of your emotions and disconnect emotionally from the girl now before it's too late!

You can get yourself another girl. You can delve deeper into your work or studies. If that doesn't help, try and find out some faults she must have and make it clear to her that you can't accept such things. At least, you have big one now knowing that she's not trustworthy. Is that the type of woman you want?

Watch it. She might want to confuse you with more sex, that's why I said you should be strong. She might also threaten to tell your brotha so don't delete that text message she sent you.

Bad Advice
Don't do anything. Most problems sort themselves out. Hope that she'll get her senses back and leave you alone. In the meantime, enjoy yourself, enjoy yourselves but make sure you guys are discreet because I'm suspecting your brotha is the jealous type. If your brotha ever finds out, because he'll surely do, again, show him that same text. message. Don't worry. He'll understand that you were tempted by her. It's easier for guys to blame our weakness on women.

Your choice.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by gbollyhosha: 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
what the Bleep , your bro fiance , dont eat your bro cake , decline her from your sight , rmbr blood is ticker that water , woman are devil ,dont allow that to happen
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Cutex01(m): 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
U don't sound confused to me, u sound more like u're enjoying the moment
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by kayol4life: 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
ABRAHAM USIEKI: .

Bros, I say make i quote you maybe you go dash me 100k like Donjazzy. wink

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Bryancrox(m): 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
EmmyDe25:
Believe me, you will make some good money off this story as a nollywood movie.... just make sure sey Ramsey Noah and Yvonne Nelson dey. grin
Believe me, you will make some good money off this story as a nollywood movie.... just make sure sey Ramsey Noah and Yvonne Nelson dey. grin
Believe me, you will make some good money off this story as a nollywood movie.... just make sure sey Ramsey Noah and Yvonne Nelson dey.
dis film is already in nollywood jare(RAMSEY NOAH-elder broda) (ISE NKPawE RAMSEY'S wife) nd (MAJID MICHEL,RAMSEY'S broda)...I nor watch am finish sha
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by OluwaD1: 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
@ op, please, please let your brother know about this don't fall into the temptation I beg of you.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Omuha(m): 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
Since u don't know what to do,let me tell u. Make sure u have sex with her where your brother will see you while at it. He will teach you what to do next time.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Valo29: 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
Run for your lean life o my guy.the guy is your blood brother.go and get yourself a girl friend fast.if you had yours,it probably wouldn't have come to this.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
She bought you Rolex and u think she is disturbing you. She hasn't finished o, Rolex is not 10,000 Naira. The woman wants to eat the fruit of her labor. Rolex tins!

op, how can you think of keeping it secret and enjoying her? O GA. You are the same as that fiance if that's the option you chose. Morally bankrupt!
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Chubhie: 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2013

Tis no longer a secret bro cos your brother is reading this right now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.