Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,778 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? - Romance (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? (31899 Views)

Unrequited Love: What To Do? / How Can One Overcome Unrequited Love ? / "WHAT IF?" A Poem For An Unrequited Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 1:05am On Jul 16, 2013
Mr.cork is getting all emotional now grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:05am On Jul 16, 2013
Adamskuty: what's this? :-/
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 1:05am On Jul 16, 2013
...Sandboy said a while ago atht she waz preeetier than MOD Ogugua...can u belive that?..how can that EVER be posssible? (no oofeinse) shocked
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:06am On Jul 16, 2013
Adamskuty: Mr.cork is getting all emotional now grin
Isn't he always like that ? grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 16, 2013
This exchange is so hilarious right now grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:07am On Jul 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...Sandboy said a while ago atht she waz preeetier than MOD Ogugua...can u belive that?..how can that EVER be posssible? (no oofeinse) shocked
Stop talking bullsh*t please, please, please angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:07am On Jul 16, 2013
caribchic: This exchange is so hilarious right now grin
Hi. smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 1:08am On Jul 16, 2013
...QUIT LYIN...U SAID IT..U SAID U WERE PREEETIER THAN MOD OGUGUA AND THAT NAIRALAND FEMALES WERE NAATURALLY UGLIER, ESPECIALLY THE HOMEBASED NIGERIAN FEMALES...U SAID IT....DONT LIE!! angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 16, 2013
Sanboy25:
Hi. smiley

Hi hun, its been a while smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 1:09am On Jul 16, 2013
Sanboy25:
? Swrry we need to got to fb embarassed
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:09am On Jul 16, 2013
caribchic:

Hi hun, its been a while smiley
Yes, it has been. Glad to see that you're enjoying my thread. cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 1:10am On Jul 16, 2013
..BUT HOW DARE U COMAPARE YOR SEF TO MOD OGUGUA??...SERRRIOUSLY?..U said she wasnt all that and u claimed Nigerian females didnt have the X factor...U Said it..DONT LIE!! angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:10am On Jul 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...QUIT LYIN...U SAID IT..U SAID U WERE PREEETIER THAN MOD OGUGUA AND THAT NAIRALAND FEMALES WERE NAATURALLY UGLIER, ESPECIALLY THE HOMEBASED NIGERIAN FEMALES...U SAID IT....DONT LIE!! angry
OK, OK, if you say so... undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 1:11am On Jul 16, 2013
caribchic: This exchange is so hilarious right now grin
a new fish cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 1:11am On Jul 16, 2013
anyways, the poooorno movie started 10 mins ago...guuud nite! angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:11am On Jul 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..BUT HOW DARE U COMAPARE YOR SEF TO MOD OGUGUA??...SERRRIOUSLY?..U said she wasnt all that and u claimed Nigerian females didnt have the X factor...U Said it..DONT LIE!! angry
undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:11am On Jul 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
anyways, the poooorno movie started 10 mins ago...guuud nite! angry
Bye.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 16, 2013
Sanboy25:
Yes, it has been. Glad to see that you're enjoying my thread. cheesy

Of course i am, eases the boredom greatly tonight grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 1:12am On Jul 16, 2013
Adamskuty: a new fish cheesy

...ermm bro, bak up from that one.....I saw her first and she mine! angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:12am On Jul 16, 2013
caribchic:
Of course i am, eases the boredom greatly tonight grin
Lol I also think so. grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 1:12am On Jul 16, 2013
Sanboy25:
OK, OK, if you say so... :-/
i think i need to rate ur looks :-/
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 1:13am On Jul 16, 2013
...damm, my fridge stoppped workin..what tha f***. wher am i gonnna get beer tonite?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:13am On Jul 16, 2013
Adamskuty: i think i need to rate ur looks :-/
My looks are regular, ask Mr. Cork.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 1:13am On Jul 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...ermm bro, bak up from that one.....I saw her first and she mine! angry
ooh dude,not again! I don't fight over girls angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:14am On Jul 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...damm, my fridge stoppped workin..what tha f***. wher am i gonnna get beer tonite?
tongue
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 1:15am On Jul 16, 2013
Sanboy25:
My looks are regular, ask Mr. Cork.
i got nothing to do with a drunkard,plsss angry this is just between me and you,baaaaybeee embarassed
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 16, 2013
Sanboy25:
Lol I also think so. grin

I can see that, tis a lil cray cray ...but im watching ur movie lol
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:17am On Jul 16, 2013
Adamskuty: i got nothing to do with a drunkard,plsss angry this is just between me and you,baaaaybeee embarassed
Lol ok. I'm nothing special really. You don't need to see... smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 1:17am On Jul 16, 2013
I need to rest! Off to bed
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:18am On Jul 16, 2013
caribchic:

I can see that, tis a lil cray cray ...but im watching ur movie lol
Anyway I'll soon leave the 'party', I'm tired... undecided undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:18am On Jul 16, 2013
Adamskuty: I need to rest! Off to bed
Good night dear. smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 1:19am On Jul 16, 2013
Adamskuty: i got nothing to do with a drunkard,plsss angry this is just between me and you,baaaaybeee embarassed

...bro no oofeince but Sandboy will have to lower her standards juss to be on yor level....the only option u hav to to continue chasing to house maids and bread sellers (no ofeinse)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (45) (Reply)

How To Get A Girl Super Wet And Hot In Just 5 Minutes… / What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.