Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? - Romance (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? (31798 Views)

Unrequited Love: What To Do? / How Can One Overcome Unrequited Love ? / "WHAT IF?" A Poem For An Unrequited Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 1:44am On Jul 16, 2013
caribchic:

And this affects me how....? smh

...sweeery calm down...sweeey yor eyes are like the atlantic ocean and yor nose loook like diamond and yor face loook like Ice cream & yor voice sound like chewin gum... sweery did i also menstion that am trading my Range ROver for 2013 BMW X5 jeep? wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 1:46am On Jul 16, 2013
Adamskuty: wish me good night with kisses swrry Infact what are u putting on now ? embarassed

..crackhead..bro i hope u talkin notes wit yor pencil....watch the swaaga and watch how we get the babes wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 1:46am On Jul 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...u dont hav electricity and u surrrounded by mosskito and u live in luxury?...wishfool thinkin!!
If i were u i wouldn't move an inch closer to that girl angry ,she finds u boring already sad u can't get a girl with all these dry lines,i can help u out,seriously! cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 1:46am On Jul 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...u dont hav electricity and u surrrounded by mosskito and u live in luxury?...wishfool thinkin!!
ooh b!tch pls calm ur t!ts,i got my own personal power suppy,24/7 non-stop,and mosquitoes have all been eliminated from my hood,infact u won't see a single mosquitoe there angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...sweeery calm down...sweeey yor eyes are like the atlantic ocean and yor nose loook like diamond and yor face loook like Ice cream & yor voice sound like chewin gum... sweery did i also menstion that am trading my Range ROver for 2013 BMW X5 jeep? wink

Ooh look at me..i'm swooning to the gawds -_-
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 1:51am On Jul 16, 2013
caribchic:

hehehhe! Puhahahhahaha grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 1:52am On Jul 16, 2013
caribchic:

..Misssison acccomplished....I gots the babe...dammm I gots swaaga..Gooood Nite!!!!smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 16, 2013
Goodnight..but i thought u were already sleeping, after all u were dreaming a lot kiss
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 1:53am On Jul 16, 2013
Adamskuty: hehehhe! Puhahahhahaha grin

...hey eddddiot boy..i hope u have learnt good today...u neeed help with the females...holla at me! angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 9:16am On Jul 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...hey my oga..i have really learnt a lot from u concerning how to approach girls...i will hollat u next time i need ur help,mehn! Those girls really fall my hand oh angry
that's maaah booooy cheesy now u are talking,u are free to hollat me anytime,i will luv to teach u manner of approach especially when it comes to girls,ok? angry u luv girls right! I like girls girls girls!
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2013
Lol, good morning. smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 9:19am On Jul 16, 2013
Error grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 9:19am On Jul 16, 2013
Sanboy25: Lol, good morning. smiley
awwwh cheesy good morning to you,how was ur night swrry ? tongue
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2013
Adamskuty: awwwh cheesy good morning to you,how was ur night swrry ? tongue
It was perfect, and yours ?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2013
Sanboy25:
It was perfect, and yours ?
ooh so lovely swrry,u came visiting in my dream tongue grin grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2013
Adamskuty: ooh so lovely swrry,u came visiting in my dream tongue grin grin
Hum, what kind of dream was it ?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2013
Good morning Caribchic cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 9:39am On Jul 16, 2013
Sanboy25:
Hum, what kind of dream was it ?
see swrry i don't have to tell u embarassed

ooh i just can't forget the lovely times we had together ,so romantic embarassed
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 9:40am On Jul 16, 2013
Adamskuty: see swrry i don't have to tell u embarassed

ooh i just can't forget the lovely times we had together ,so romantic embarassed
Hum I thought you didn't knew what I looked like that's why you wanted a pic.. undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 16, 2013
Sanboy25: Good morning Caribchic cheesy

Goodmorning mamita. you slept well i hope? kiss
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 9:41am On Jul 16, 2013
caribchic:

Goodmorning mamita. you slept well i hope? kiss
Yes very good and you ? What did you dream about ? cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 16, 2013
My sleep was short lol, hmm i actually had a nightmare about babies. What about u?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 9:45am On Jul 16, 2013
caribchic: My sleep was short lol, hmm i actually had a nightmare about babies. What about u?
good morning angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2013
Sanboy25:
Hum I thought you didn't knew what I looked like that's why you wanted a pic.. undecided
oooh yeah ! grin *bursted*
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 9:48am On Jul 16, 2013
angry angry angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2013
caribchic: My sleep was short lol, hmm i actually had a nightmare about babies. What about u?
Nightmare about babies ? That's a first for me. shocked Did they look like Chucky ?
I don't remember what I dreamed of... undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2013
spikes C: angry angry angry
cheesy Hi, it's been a while. How do you do ? cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2013
Adamskuty: oooh yeah ! grin *bursted*
tongue tongue
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 9:53am On Jul 16, 2013
Sanboy25:
tongue tongue
so u are sending those stuffs? cheesy cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 16, 2013
Adamskuty: good morning angry
Lol buenos dias pa, how r u today?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2013
Adamskuty: so u are sending those stuffs? cheesy cheesy
No, I'm very stubborn you know... tongue
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2013
Sanboy25:
Nightmare about babies ? That's a first for me. shocked Did they look like Chucky ?
I don't remember what I dreamed of... undecided

Twas just one baby..crazy as hell *shudders*

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (45) (Reply)

Relationship Mistakes You Must Avoid In 2015 / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (photos) / Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.