Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,357 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:13 PM

Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY - Romance (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY (144580 Views)

LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY / Exclusive LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Aug., 5th, 2013 | Guest: LUPEY / 10 Lessons To Note From LUPEY - Miss Nairaland Winner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Acidosis(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2013
...wish I could contest for Mr Nairaland..

But hey! age is not on ma side... I don dey old grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by swtxt(f): 8:31am On Jun 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Mr man, abeg! Everyone has dia reasons for not voting Nadia. Yes, she smoking hot and smart, but! I for one can't stand kiddos with attitude(mad love for Adaobi). In this sort of contest, u play snatch or if anything encourage people to be on ya camp.Of course as u no,team Badosky/LUPEY run this muda-you--no-wat shyte. Nadia came in the game with her one man campaign band with some crazy impression that her beauty/brains would bag her votes, heck! Its a contest, u need both friends and semi-enemies on your court to convince both the followers and audience you deserve that title. Dats game recognising GAME! cool

u got that right... when this miss nl thingy began, I said to my self "this sa chick gonna win this shit" bt inasmuch as I was rooting for her, I decided to go tru her posts then I was like "damn, chick kinda rude" so I kinda stopped wishing she'd win...
Then along came lupey and I tot she was defo beautiful, went tru her post and fell in luv wif her personality and I think that's one reason I voted her.
facial beauty has never been an achievment cos u were created with it. A killer shape to an extent too... To me, its all about your personality because at the end of the day, that's one of the things u have totall control over...
Nadia love, its nt about u being from S.A trust me, U are very beautiful and only a blinf man can say otherwise but in life as u ve probably learnt, beauty can only get u so far...
keep being beautiful kiss

5 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Idowuogbo(f): 8:32am On Jun 08, 2013
flinspiero: hehehe...U alone can decide dat even,i already knew thats how the election will turn out to be so am not suprised in anyway...btw, u alone hav upto 50 monikers sef! so tell me why your candidate won't win?
Na bawss!!! I got disciples, people i e-love and in return they blessed my candidate wiv votes. Yes, Badosky is mouthed! Ask around, I get banned like crazy, I do my time and bounce bck! No time for alt accounts, u gat to say no to addiction and pay for breaking rules. Dats my way.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 08, 2013
Acidosis: ...wish I could contest for Mr Nairaland..

But hey! age is not on ma side... I don dey old grin grin

Sharp jor I have seen your picture before.

Love the hair and the whole usher thing going on. Hubby does it like that too.

But don't tell me you have turned into a cave man oooohh. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Me lie? Dude, don't get me started! Ask her main campaign manager b4 u cough.Msteeeew! Kwasia!'
U got her all wrong...she dint made that comment by herself,i can remember that.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by shizzle11(m): 8:36am On Jun 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! U still dey vex? Buhahahahaha!!!!

Team LUPEY o!!!

See crown! tongue
carry your tongue go inside joor angry angry
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Afam4eva(m): 8:36am On Jun 08, 2013
Wey the Lupey girl sef. All these girls wey go come hia come win contest and dem no go show face again until Jesus come.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Idowuogbo(f): 8:37am On Jun 08, 2013
flinspiero: U got her all wrong...she dint made that comment by herself,i can remember that.
Oh well... We got the Swarovski bebe! Deal with it! tongue

Team LUPEY!

Roki, come shake ya azz for Jesus joor!

Can i get a gif?

Subomi, were u at??
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Miles78(f): 8:38am On Jun 08, 2013
Nadia congratulations nono for coming this far. U represented the minority ZA's in this forum. Umuhle and still young so the sky is the limit for u. Lupey u r an epitome of beauty, brains and that body! Keep it up dear and continue being sweet!

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Team LUPEY!

Can i get a gif?

Subomi, were u at??

I don't have azzz anymore, gone with the wind. tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by shizzle11(m): 8:43am On Jun 08, 2013
swtxt:

u got that right... when this miss nl thingy began, I said to my self "this sa chick gonna win this shit" bt inasmuch as I was rooting for her, I decided to go tru her posts then I was like "damn, chick kinda rude" so I kinda stopped wishing she'd win...
Then along came lupey and I tot she was defo beautiful, went tru her post and fell in luv wif her personality and I think that's one reason I voted her.
facial beauty has never been an achievment cos u were created with it. A killer shape to an extent too... To me, its all about your personality because at the end of the day, that's one of the things u have totall control over...
Nadia love, its nt about u being from S.A trust me, U are very beautiful and only a blinf man can say otherwise but in life as u ve probably learnt, beauty can only get u so far...
keep being beautiful kiss

LMAO! Where did you get that from. Its unnecessary to tell a lie just to defend voting Lupey. Its over, there's a winner, let's stop all the blame game
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Acidosis(m): 8:43am On Jun 08, 2013
rokiatu:

Sharp jor I have seen your picture before.

Love the hair and the whole usher thing going on. Hubby does it like that too.

But don't tell me you have turned into a cave man oooohh. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry

shocked shocked shocked you've seen my pic before? shocked

LOL... I'm still cool, just that I've grown moustache & beard like Herbert Macaulay

grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by kaboninc(m): 8:43am On Jun 08, 2013
Miles78: Nadia congratulations nono for coming this far. U represented the minority ZA's in this forum. Umuhle and still young so the sky is the limit for u. Lupey u r an epitome of beauty, brains and that body! Keep it up dear and continue being sweet!

Where was the win? Pls helped me find her quick quick. I have her medal before it will rust and they will say that am provide fake thing
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Acidosis(m): 8:45am On Jun 08, 2013
rokiatu:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Team LUPEY!

Can i get a gif?

Subomi, were u at??
hehehe...mehn! dis ur campaign don too much joor!, them dey pay you for dis shyte sef??...my concern now is how to see Lupey now....do u have her contacts?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by shizzle11(m): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yea! Call the human torchlight o! I'm ready and high on prescriptions, I need a word battle to calm me the fevk down. grin
I'll call Hot Tima for you'o grin tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by swtxt(f): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2013
shizzle11:

LMAO! Where did you get that from. Its unnecessary to tell a lie just to defend voting Lupey. Its over, there's a winner, let's stop all the blame game
case in point

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Idowuogbo(f): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2013
rokiatu:

Huh? U mean ya Comestic surgeon pumped engine oil in ya azz? Damn gal! Sue him!!!!! angry
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 08, 2013
Afam4eva: Wey the Lupey girl sef. All these girls wey go come hia come win contest and dem no go show face again until Jesus come.
Lol...she is not a regular here, she just wan use big yansh intimidate our nairaland gals. Most of them don begin get malaria sef!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by swtxt(f): 8:51am On Jun 08, 2013
stop hating

flinspiero: Lol...she is not a regular here, she just wan use big yansh intimidate our nairaland gals. Most of them don begin malaria sef!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 08, 2013
Miles78: Nadia congratulations nono for coming this far. U represented the minority ZA's in this forum. Umuhle and still young so the sky is the limit for u. Lupey u r an epitome of beauty, brains and that body! Keep it up dear and continue being sweet!

Thanks Dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 08, 2013
Congratulations lupey!
cheesy

A well deserved victory!!! Expecting to read more from you on Nairaland.

Welldone to all contestants as well.

Good job Moderators, organisers, judges, campaigners, voters, , ati be be lo!
cheesy

Bad job Seun!
angry

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by 192: 8:51am On Jun 08, 2013
shocked
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Afam4eva(m): 8:53am On Jun 08, 2013
flinspiero: Lol...she is not a regular here, she just wan use big yansh intimidate our nairaland gals. Most of them don begin get malaria sef!
Do you blame them? Many of them are not endowed at the back, so it's a privilege for them to see someone who is. Some people even went to the extent of backstabbing their friends because of yansh. it was that bad.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 08, 2013
swtxt: stop hating

Hating for what nah ...Abeg i no get dat kind time joor!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 08, 2013
Dominiquez: uzozumoya

Mooooyaaah
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Afam4eva(m): 8:57am On Jun 08, 2013
nadia_SA:

Mooooyaaah
Is this one Zulu?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by unikdamzel(f): 8:58am On Jun 08, 2013
Wow! So Lupey won afteral.Yaaaayyy.......! Way to go girl. Congrats!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by kaboninc(m): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2013
nadia_SA:
Thanks Dear smiley

Oh...I believe is you that was the first runner-up! You didn't run very well or else you will have win.

Pls stay her let me go and fetch your crowns.
*AmBeautiful pls get it*
*badosky pls guard that place else these wicked will never steal the remaining metals*
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Idowuogbo(f): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
Do you blame them? Many of them are not endowed at the back, so it's a privilege for them to see someone who is. Some people even went to the extent of backstabbing their friends because of yansh. it was that bad.
Ada no vex, but u carry am for head like say d continuous blah u dey spew go generate punnie. Guy, go sort dat conji wey ya body b4 u begin produce pap wey don expire. Nonsense! Come at me with subliminal? U dey craze?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Huh? U mean ya Comestic surgeon pumped engine oil in ya azz? Damn gal! Sue him!!!!! angry

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Afam4eva(m): 9:01am On Jun 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ada no vex, but u carry am for head like say d continuous blah u dey spew go generate punnie. Guy, go sort dat conji wey ya body b4 u begin produce pap wey don expire. Nonsense! Come at me with subliminal? U dey craze?
It's ok. I guess we're all human beings afterall. We backstab every once in a while. I just felt yours was very professional. Where did you learn the act?

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (146) (Reply)

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You / Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.