Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,578 members, 7,865,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:31 PM

Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY - Romance (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY (144687 Views)

LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY / Exclusive LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Aug., 5th, 2013 | Guest: LUPEY / 10 Lessons To Note From LUPEY - Miss Nairaland Winner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Fussbot: 9:01am On Jun 08, 2013
Some people no sleep wahlai tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
Do you blame them? Many of them are not endowed at the back, so it's a privilege for them to see someone who is. Some people even went to the extent of backstabbing their friends because of yansh. it was that bad.
Lol...my brother,no be small thing oo. The way some girls were admiring her waist is very obvious...imagine what guys will do
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by kaboninc(m): 9:02am On Jun 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
Do you blame them? Many of them are not endowed at the back, so it's a privilege for them to see someone who is. Some people even went to the extent of backstabbing their friends because of yansh. it was that bad.

What of you? Is you endowed at the side? Are you even cute? Do you even had what it take to be bold? If you do plsssss come and contest for Mr. Nairaland.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Afam4eva(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2013
flinspiero: Lol...my brother,no be small thing oo. The way some girls were admiring her waist is very obvious...imagine what guys will do
I'm currently writing a book about "The power of bakkassi". I will reveal what will make someone's friend to port to another camp because of booty. Is booty that powerful? I wonder.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
It's ok. I guess we're all human beings afterall. We backstab every once in a while. I just felt yours was very professional. Where did you learn the act?
**faints**
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 08, 2013
Acidosis:

shocked shocked shocked you've seen my pic before? shocked

[size=15pt]LOL... I'm still cool, just that I've grown moustache & beard like Herbert Macaulay
[/size]
grin grin grin

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Kessythegeek(m): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2013
Lupey's victory has taught me so many lessons...the battle is not always won by the strong! ##teamLUPEY
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 08, 2013
flinspiero: Lol...my brother,no be small thing oo. The way some girls were admiring her waist is very obvious...imagine what guys will do

Because some girl ain't afraid of admiring other beautiful women.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by shizzle11(m): 9:07am On Jun 08, 2013
swtxt:
case in point

On that of Reality, I saw it. Dude was kinda trying to take it to another level and he asked her to e-mail him first, dafuq? Who does that. That prompted her response. You're a lady, u know what I'm talking about.

On the first case, babe, are you telling me you've never had an argument or gotten angry at someone on NL before?. She obviously was arguing with someone on something and infact she also said, ....its just for fun. C'mon, if having and argument or getting angry is termed being rude, then we all including yourself are rude

5 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
I'm currently writing a book about "The power of bakkassi". I will reveal what will make someone's friend to port to another camp because of booty. Is booty that powerful? I wonder.
Yap...with what we have seen here...booty is very powerful, no doubt.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 08, 2013
flinspiero: Yap...with what we have seen here...booty is very powerful, no doubt.

What do you live on pluto?

You just getting to know that on here?

Buhhahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2013
See pple dey drink aspirin for oda pple headache ....Who win don carry waka while fans dey kill demselves for here.
Reminds me of d football fans in my area esp wen it involves Man U nd Chelsea;U go fear "Vinglish"
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 08, 2013
shizzle11:

On that of Reality, I saw it. Dude was kinda trying to take it to another level and he asked her to e-mail him first, dafuq? Who does that. That prompted her response. You're a lady, u know what I'm talking about.

On the first case, babe, are you telling me you've never had an argument or gotten angry at someone on NL before?. She obviously was arguing with someone on something and infact she also said, ....its just for fun. C'mon, if having and argument or getting angry is termed being rude, then we all including yourself are rude

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Acidosis(m): 9:11am On Jun 08, 2013
rokiatu:

hahahahaha.... funny look grin grin

Its not my fault grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Kessythegeek(m): 9:12am On Jun 08, 2013
Vickii Ro: See pple dey drink aspirin for oda pple headache ....Who win don carry waka while fans dey kill demselves for here.
Reminds me of d football fans in my area esp wen it involves Man U nd Chelsea;U go fear "Vinglish"
...may e be...why u nor win.. :B
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by swtxt(f): 9:15am On Jun 08, 2013
let me say I even agree wif u. so telling someone to get off "her thread" was just her arguing?that means oga at the top for close nairaland when everyone including me was dissing him over the derogatory comment he made.
The dude she beefed was her semi campaign manager. Gosh I was literally Lmao when I saw that.
and why didn't u have something smart to say about she replied to her campaign manager soliciting the help of Idowuogbo?
Me thinks that was why Id didn't vote her.
I could still be wrong

shizzle11:

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 08, 2013
Kessythegeek: ...may e be...why u nor win.. :B
Prolly because I dint contest abi u see anyone wen resemble me for deir?
I'll b competing in d next edition sha
Wanna be my campaign manager?
Kikikikiki
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by shizzle11(m): 9:15am On Jun 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Me lie? Dude, don't get me started! Ask her main campaign manager b4 u cough.Msteeeew! Kwasia!'

Mtcheeeeeew ur own times 10
tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2013
Fussbot: Some people no sleep wahlai tongue

Sleep is for the weak.. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2013
rokiatu:

What do you live on pluto?

You just getting to know that on here?

Buhhahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmm...so u mean gals dat doesnt hav booty should go for enlargement b4 they will look attractive?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Idowuogbo(f): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
It's ok. I guess we're all human beings afterall. We backstab every once in a while. I just felt yours was very professional. Where did you learn the act?
Don't rain on my parade Afam!

I won't warn u again o! angry
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Kessythegeek(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Kikikikiki
hmmm no qualms.. Make time reach wink
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Afam4eva(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2013
swtxt: let me say I even agree wif u. so telling someone to get off "her thread" was just her arguing?that means oga at the top for close nairaland when everyone including me was dissing him over the derogatory comment he made.
The dude she beefed was her semi campaign manager. Gosh I was literally Lmao when I saw that.
and why didn't u have something smart to say about she replied to her campaign manager soliciting the help of Idowuogbo?
I could still be wrong

Yes, you could be wrong. Are you sure you did not pierce her back with a sharp knife when she wasn't looking.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by 192: 9:19am On Jun 08, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Kikikikiki

I knee down take God beg you

nor come go fooool urself angry
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Afam4eva(m): 9:20am On Jun 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Don't rain on my parade Afam!

I won't warn u again o! angry
It has happened, it has happened. You're not the first person to do it and you won't be the last. Let's move on.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Idowuogbo(f): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2013
swtxt: let me say I even agree wif u. so telling someone to get off "her thread" was just her arguing?that means oga at the top for close nairaland when everyone including me was dissing him over the derogatory comment he made.
I could still be wrong

Correct! Miss Nairaland gat to show some lurrrrve mehn... Na beauty and hips I wan chop? Na baws! Persona and every other shyte counts. Again, oh my Adakolanut! 2nd position na beans? Let me rub it in for u joor!! tongue grin U go mama! Mad love mehn! Mad love.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 08, 2013
I could still be wrong

idowu was already rooting for another contest .. I don't like drama that's y I said he should leave her ..so whatever way u take it its all good with me.. Reality my inlaw nd he knows I wasn't being serious cause we do talk much even before contest.. The other posts u quoted angazi ..
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 08, 2013
nadia_SA:
Sleep is for the weak.. grin
My dear congratulations!...Thank you for entertaining us with your sizzling pix during the contests...atleast u made us to understand how powerful bootys can be sometimes gringrin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Afam4eva(m): 9:22am On Jun 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Correct! Miss Nairaland gat to show some lurrrrve mehn... Na beauty and hips I wan chop? Na baws! Persona and every other shyte counts. Again, oh my Adakolanut! 2nd position na beans? Let rub it in for u joor!! tongue grin U go mama! Mad love mehn! Mad love.
SMDH
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by n0m0705(m): 9:22am On Jun 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
I thought you were Adaobi's friend though.
Sorry to say this, you are the perfect definition of everything that is wrong with Nigeria. So because they are friend, she should vote her as miss nairaland even when it is obvious she is not, the fact that she made the top 5 is something I still can't accept, and coming out as the 1st runner up ahead of the other 3 is baffling. So if anyone has to complain it shouldn't be her or her team.
Ada, please no offense, I just can't stomach the trash this guy is spewing.

6 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 08, 2013
good morning all tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (146) (Reply)

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You / Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.