Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,108 members, 7,863,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY - Romance (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY (144604 Views)

LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY / Exclusive LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Aug., 5th, 2013 | Guest: LUPEY / 10 Lessons To Note From LUPEY - Miss Nairaland Winner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by vizboy(m): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2013
I vote 4 lupey

Will comeback by 8:30pm to cast my vote.

Anyway first to comment in page 36
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Dygeasy(m): 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
Let me prophesy into your life!

Casting a Vote for Nadia will signal the beginning of beautiful things in your life. That thing you're after will wait and you'll catch up with it and showers of blessings shall rain upon you!

Support #teamNadia and you won't regret it!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
dare2think:

What is beauty to you is something else to others and vice versa. There aint no yardsyick for beauty.

[size=15pt]If people vote for a contestant based on her 'batty', wwhich they find beautiful, can you tell me the crime there?

You voted for contestant based on something you like about her, others are doing the same about their contestants too.

Efforts to obfuscate this competition based on batty is a weak attempt by the opposition camp who seem to be counting thier losses already.

Advice- magnify the qualities of your contestants and stop complaining about the progress of the other camps[/size]

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
LUPEY is the only woman on planet earth a man get to pay her dowry twice.

You pay for her head; then the KILLER hip.

A vote for her brightens your chances!

5 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by DukeNija(m): 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
Lupey I vote!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by chris51(f): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
I pick: Lupey.
Real African beauty
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Acidosis(m): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
dare2think:

What is beauty to you is something else to others and vice versa. There aint no yardsyick for beauty.

If people vote for a contestant based on her 'batty', wwhich they find beautiful, can you tell me the crime there?

You voted for contestant based on something you like about her, others are doing the same about their contestants too.

Efforts to obfuscate this competition based on batty is a weak attempt by the opposition camp who seem to be counting thier losses already.

Advice- magnify the qualities of your contestants and stop complaining about the progress of the other camps

**chewing beef**

*picks teeth*

Pls when you're through, kindly vote for complete beauty smiley Complete Sleekchic

Thanks... cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by arewatech(m): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
Graise has it all. But I have this thing for Adaobi.

I vote Adaobi

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Idowuogbo(f): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
dare2think:

If people vote for a contestant based on her 'batty', wwhich they find beautiful, can you tell me the crime there?

Advice- magnify the qualities of your contestants and stop complaining about the progress of the other camps
Dare on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I salute!

Kimmmmmmmmmmmmmon!

Team LUPEY! We run this.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
LMAO!! The power of booty is at work..

I don't intend to sound mean or insult anyone but chei, why do the other contestants bother with campaigning??

Lupey has carried the crown, I truly see no real struggle. LMAO! The power of booty is real yo! grin grin
LastApostle: Wow!!!!!!! LUPEY is now more popular to nairaland. Infact SEUN; no more nairaland but LUPEYland. Effect the name change please!

Log onto LUPEYland now....

Lupey you see what you have done? shocked

GO LUPEY!
who is spoiling my market naaaa!!! i dey campaign now! stop hiding my post naaaaa grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by paulharry: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2013
Adaobi got my vote...... natural beauty and i believe you will make a good pharmacist too .. dont let the dream die please. our motto as pharmacist is ''AS MEN OF HONOUR,WE JOIN HANDS" SO am joining my hands now so that you will be the 2013 miss nairaland. all the best grin

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by JOYCEOUS(f): 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2013
On behalf of Obi, i vote 4 Ada

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by 50calibre(m): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
Jeez! This is frustrating, my post are just getting hidden like water
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by xynerise: 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
Yes, so who is winning? Pls, guys vote wisely cool

*looks at his wife*
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
vote for LUPEY and meet her in YOUR dreams.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Acidosis(m): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
Shollypopz: LMAO!! The power of booty is at work..

I don't intend to sound mean or insult anyone but chei, why do the other contestants bother with campaigning??

Lupey has carried the crown, I trully see no real struggle. LMAO! The power of booty is real yo! grin grin

And then I'll forward a memorandum to Sexkillz to kindly change the tag of our bi-annual contest

From Miss Nairaland to Miss Big Batty

Thats all...
grin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
JOYCEOUS: On behalf of Obi, i vote 4 Ada
lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Shakirababy(f): 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2013
NADIA I VOTE

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2013
Can somebody tell Rokiatu to stop with the Vampire diaries gifs. She's cracking me the hell up, I don't want to have headache abeg grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Deiok(m): 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2013
KaimaTee: Am so confused, I had grace in mind all along but am now pitching tent with adaobi for her simplicity and everything, everyone one of them is beautiful but this is not just about beauty, it is about her personality, she takes life so easy without any do or die spirit. I vote adaobi
why nah, you can still change your mind ooh. See this pic once more.

#TeamGRAISE

JOYCEOUS: On behalf of Obi, i vote 4 Ada

paulharry: Adaobi got my vote...... natural beauty and i believe you will make a good pharmacist too .. dont let the dream die please. our motto as pharmacist is ''AS MEN OF HONOUR,WE JOIN HANDS" SO am joining my hands now so that you will be the 2013 miss nairaland. all the best grin

grin grin smiley
I vote for suliya omo baba alagbado grin

oya team_suliya

Vote Wasely ! Vote Suliya

she will do roads for u, do fee pap born water for u,built houses and hospitu for u

she will changes Nigeria.
Vote Suliya.
Thank
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Idowuogbo(f): 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2013
50calibre: Jeez! This is frustrating, my post are just getting hidden like water
Awww.. tongue grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2013
Shollypopz: Can somebody tell Rokiatu to stop with the Vampire diaries gifs. She's cracking me the hell up, I don't want to have headache abeg grin grin

Ok then I will use True blood gifs. grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
I don't get you guys:

1. Lupey hasbeauty

2. Lupey hs the shape

3/. Lupey has the brain

4. Lupey has the heart....I mean, look at what she does for people.

Most beautiful girls of nowadays are more preoccupied with material possession. LUPEY has her head on her shoulder, a successful head that is.

Nothing can ever make me regret my vote, tbh.

The next contender is Vanenni

LUPEY, may your mother continue to sing her praises......she hit a pot of gold when GOD blessed her with you.

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Inik(m): 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2013
Shollypopz: LMAO!! The power of booty is at work..

Lupey has carried the crown, I truly see no real struggle. LMAO! The power of booty is real yo! grin grin
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (146) (Reply)

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You / Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.