Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,042 members, 7,863,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY - Romance (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY (144601 Views)

LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY / Exclusive LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Aug., 5th, 2013 | Guest: LUPEY / 10 Lessons To Note From LUPEY - Miss Nairaland Winner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Mrs endowed, we appreciate ur support

Team thickness! Team LUPEY!!! Woooohoooo!!!

LOL. Yay :-)
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by ecode1(m): 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2013
I seems to love this Graise personality a lot. Love you girl and i wish you all the best. Mr. moderator please take note, all my vote is on her.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2013
Killlllz oooo stop hiding my posts na
I was jst giving him a piece of my mind: Some NLers nid brain transplant I swear
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2013
There are 2 contestants in this contest. LUPEY and the REST.

Vote for the individual contestant or join the REST where invalid votes are counted!

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by coogar: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2013
JOYCEOUS: On behalf of Obi, i vote 4 Ada

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2013
VOTE FOR NADIA grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by nmaihat: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2013
I vote for Lupey
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Sweetlemon(f): 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
Ferdinandu: Adaobi has the brains but not the beauty to be Miss Nairaland.I will vote for you if we are looking for the most popular in Nairaland among these Ladies.The people voting for you are doing so because of your popularity before this competition.I think we are not looking for the most Popular.

Lupey, that your write up for answers is too much,In School people who fill up the papers up with unwanted materials like you do end up getting Ds and Es or even carry over.Can't you summarize your answers in simple short English embarassed so that your potential voters will glance through and move on,Nobody have the time .you may have the beauty but you don't have the brains to be Miss Nairaland.

Nadia, I would have voted for you if this is a Teen Beauty Pageant,You postures and answers is more like one contesting teen Beauty pageant not Miss Nairaland.

Graisel I must confess that you have the facial beauty but too smallish in size to be Miss Nairaland.

Sleek Chic is the one with the total package to be Miss Nairaland.Beauty,Brain,Elegance and poise of a total lady to be called Miss Nairaland.SLEEK CHIC takes my vote.I think she should take yours ,Look well before you VOTE

Even though you didn't vote for Lupey, I think this is honest. If there's one person being frank here, I think it's this person.
Sleekchic has the poise of a beauty queen. People are voting Adaobi based on her NL value. That's the truth.
But Lupey's sexiness, shiny skin, and intelligence are too obvious to be ignored.
If this were a real, live pageant like Miss Nigeria, sleekchic or even Graise would have been better for the crown because Lupey is kinda too short. But hey, this is just a photo kind of thing. So the cutest and sexiest should take it

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by grandpoh(m): 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
*team LUPEH*team champion*
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
5 hours remaining!
Still #teamAdaobi a.k.a.Oyoyo Airlines-Nigeria's national airline grin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by 50calibre(m): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
God! This is frustrating, my post don't even last 30 second and they are gone.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by passionate88: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
Mehn, e hard o, bt na NADIA I go still vote, she too doesn't go with much make up. Au'natura.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Osyxcel(m): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
It's not only about the booty.

Check out the:

EYES

SMILE

CHEEKS

FRAME

HEART

and BRAIN too

Complete African Lady (CAL)

#TEAM LUPEY!
#TEAM CAL!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by xynerise: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
In a page of 32posts, Lupey has 20 votes grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2013
who is lupey ?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by kennikazi(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
[size=25pt]GRAISE[/size]

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by An0nimus: 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
Nadia.

#dazall.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by stonemind(f): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
c'mon lets vote that girl with WOW CURVE........ #teamNADIA

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Idowuogbo(f): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I don't get you guys:

1. Lupey hasbeauty

2. Lupey hs the shape

3/. Lupey has the brain

4. Lupey has the heart....I mean, look at what she does for people.

Most beautiful girls of nowadays are more preoccupied with material possession. LUPEY has her head on her shoulder, a successful head that is.

Nothing can ever make me regret my vote, tbh.

The next contender is Vanenni

LUPEY, may your mother continue to sing her praises......she hit a pot of gold when GOD blessed her with you.
Oshey!!!!!!!!

Now u believe in God?

Haa! LUPEY u won a soul for Christ o!

Go LUPEY! Go!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
You know that African woman literature has over-analyzed? That African woman is Lupey....think about it
xynerise: In a page of 32posts, Lupey has 20 votes grin

It ain't over till its over grin
Thanks for making Sexkillz and Ogugua's work easier.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Inik(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
Question 6: What was a recent goal that you accomplished?[/font][/size]

[font=tempus sans itc][color=#300000][size=11pt]Answer: Recently,I decided to work on my skills so as not to rely solely on my profession alone. With respect to this,I learnt to sew under two weeks and also learnt to bake. I just floated my baking business in my school, although she's still a baby.
On a professional level, I and a team of people decided to pay a visit to an extremely remote village in the thick bushes of Osun State, and an orphanage also in Osun State. We provided them with clothes and writing materials for their school, immunization and free medical check-up for both the children and adults and some foodstuff. The goal was to show love to people who hadn't been exposed to the kind of priviledges I have been exposed to. It was a very enlightening moment for me.

Half of the votes for Lupey are being cast because of the bolded, t'was a very wise decision for her to include this.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Obinoscopy(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
Vote out of LOVE and not out of LUST. Vote Graise smiley

#TeamGRAISE
LastApostle: There are 2 contestants in this contest. LUPEY and the REST.

Vote for the individual contestant or join the REST where invalid votes are counted!
Falls down from bed, bwahahahahaha grin grin grin ROFLMAO! grin No, he didn't! angry
I VOtE FOR NADIA

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by An0nimus: 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
Goodboy2012: who is lupey ?
Lupe fiasco?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Deiok(m): 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2013
poundsgeh: ''LUPEY'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''LUPEY'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''LUPEY'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''LUPEY'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''LUPEY'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''LUPEY'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''LUPEY'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''LUPEY'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''LUPEY'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''LUPEY'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''LUPEY'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''LUPEY'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! . If LUPEY doesn't win den bribe was involved.
Oh k,,,, don't crucify me buh fact remains LUPEY Baby

why not kick the chair already.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by stonemind(f): 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2013
An0nimus: Nadia.

#dazall.
may almighty god butter your bread

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (146) (Reply)

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You / Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.