Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians (7678 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Did Jesus Preexist His Birth - Honeychild, Bookmark And Ijawkid Let's Discuss / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by truthislight: 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2013
you are having problems with titles, i have shown you that the word God/god is a title that satan, stones even bear, let alone Jesus christ.

deSika:
na wa when you say Jesus is the son of God. which God are you referring to.

see what the bible says:

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." (Isaiah 9:6).
The bible calls the son "mighty God".

deSika:
so why are you now bringing satan is called god into the issue.

Because the bible calls satan god:

"In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." (2 Corinthians 4:4).

I am not the one calling satan "god".

But the word God get category.

deSika:
permit me to rephrase myy questions as i see that you are an artful dodger.

pls take note, when i say God I mean the creator God.

We have Yahweh the almighty God the one that gave his son Jesus power to create as a master worker.

Then Jesus, the son of God, the mighty one, the one called "mighty God" in Isaiah 9:6.

deSika:

i will now proceed to use the word god without a capital letter
1. the son of the creator/almighty god is a what.

Error! ^
how can the son be the almighty God ? What will the father be called then ?

Did you not read the Exodus 6:3 that Yahweh is the almighty God ?
deSika:

can a cow have a goat for a son

No. The son of a cow is a cow and the son of a goat is a goat, that is why the son of almighty God Yahweh is called "mighty God", Isaiah 9:6.

deSika:

2. what kind of spirit being is Jesus

Jesus was a powerful spirit person befor coming to earth via a miracle done by the father for him to come as a man with blood to pay the ransom.

deSika:

a. an angel (non creator god) spirit being

The word angel means messenger, if Jesus ever went on a message for the father,
what do you think that makes him ?

Apart from the father Yahweh, Jesus was above all other personage in the univers.

After Jesus faithful service here on earth, he was further elevated by Yahweh as a reward for a faithful service in making the fathers name and will known:

"And again, when he(the father) bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him. And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire. But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows." (Hebrews 1:6-9).

The father annointed the son and exalted the son.

deSika:

b. creator god spirit being

Jesus was and is still Yahweh's master worker.

deSika:

what you failed to understand is this my friend.
God the father is also called mighty God, why will Jesus be called the exact name of God the father.

Error ^

The bible calls Yahweh the almighty God.

And Jesus the mighty God. QED.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2013
ijawkid:
We can call anything GOD.....
ehen, if you can call anything God can you now call Jesus God? grin shocked

ijawkid:

Lol.....did you answer when the Father gave all of us the power to reason and think??.......

And how does Jesus being the image of the Father make him equal to him??....are u people drinking alomo bitters or what??......

Ok let me ask you......is the Father the image of the son??.......

The Father is greater than the son......chikena....
nna, answer my question, i asked you first. where and how did the father give Jesus the ability to create. if you cant answer, then pls own up to the fact that you are adding to the scriptures, that puts you in a dangerous position men,

why do you keep dodging phil 2:6 in the form of God,....equal to God

the image of goat is it a chicken. when you look in the mirror, do you see desika as yur image or Ijawkid.

The bible does not say Jesus resembles the father, it says He is the image of the father.
ijawkid:

Why do you think God can create??.....you dey dull yourself o...

There talks about gaining eternal life,not having life in ourselves.......it is only Jesus that the Father has given that gift that is why Jesus would be able to ressurect millions in the future.........

Put your thinking caps on.......

ahahaha uuch, whats the difference. Gods life is it not eternal. are you talking about a different form of life. see the lenght you can go, just because yu want to defend rubbish. stop confusing your self. LIFE IS LIFE. SPIRITUAL LIFE THAT IS. wink

can you pls show the connection between having life and creating because i cant see it.
ijawkid:

So the moment I call the Father my Father I have now become equal with the Father??..... [/QUOTE] on what ground as the messiah or as a normal christian.

[quote author=ijawkid]
I would call Jesus by his name.....the name mighty God applies to his being exalted as king of Gods kingdom....you don't have to call him the mighty GOD...
uhm
the bible says he shall be called. IJAWKID says there is no need to call.

ijawkid:
If the Father himself gave Jesus kids that in turn made Jesus act as a representative Father how does that in any way make Jesus the same as the Father who gave him these children??.....why ona dey mumu like this??........

The Father is still the Father of Jesus and all of us..........put on your thinking caps...

if Jesus is eternal father of all of us, that will make the father what. oops

if the father is our everlasting father and Jesus is our everlasting father. Is it not too clear.
ijawkid:
He is Gods firstborn son....isn't this enough??......
son has nature, stop deceiving yooursef
ijawkid:

Jesus has been exalted above all other angels.......you no read am?......

His Father exalted him......

Jesus remains Gods servant and son for all eternity
uhn
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
deSika:
ehen, if you can call anything God can you now call Jesus God? grin shocked

Lol....it won't make any difference...I would have to be calling everybody GOD...i am suppose to be calling you GOD too...grin....

When ever I call on GOD it is the Father......

deSika:

nna, answer my question, i asked you first. where and how did the father give Jesus the ability to create. if you cant answer, then pls own up to the fact that you are adding to the scriptures, that puts you in a dangerous position men,

Your question was very silly...it would be like asking me when God gave us the ability to reason....

There is no ability anyone posseses that did not come from the Father...not one of Jesus' ability or skill that he posseses that wasn't given to him...

deSika:

why do you keep dodging phil 2:6 in the form of God,....equal to God

the image of goat is it a chicken. when you look in the mirror, do you see desika as yur image or Ijawkid.

And is the image of a goat the same thing with the Goat??....

Do you even know what an image is??....

If there is an image it sure is not the original....

All your photocopied certificates are not the same with your original...

We are all images of the Father and I can't remember when last I was the Father...I can only resemble the Father to some degree but I cannot be the Father...

deSika:

ahahaha uuch, whats the difference. Gods life is it not eternal. are you talking about a different form of life. see the lenght you can go, just because yu want to defend rubbish. stop confusing your self. LIFE IS LIFE. SPIRITUAL LIFE THAT IS. wink

Can you mention just one other person who the Father has granted to have life in himself except his son Jesus Christ??....

You are mistaking eternal life every human would gain with Jesus been granted to have life in himself......

There is a difference....
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
ijawkid:

In deuteronomy 6:4 the tetragrammaton was used........and so you shouldn't even be having Lord there......

Its suppose to read:: Yahweh our God is 1 Yahweh.....

But let me keep you company....

Do you knw the reason why Jesus is called the one Lord in 1 corinthians 8:6??.....

Acts 2:36

36 “Therefore let all Israel be assured of
this: God has made this Jesus, whom you
crucified, both Lord and Messiah.”

The Father made Jesus Lord over man and the church....and so he is the 1 Lord while the Father is the 1 GOD....

But why are u even arguing when it is bleedn obvious that the Father is the 1 GOD and not a combination of Jesus and the holy spirit??....

You blind??......
the father is one God, does not remove the fact that the son is one God, the Spirit is one God. In the end you have one God.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
truthislight:

You did not give answer to the question if Jesus as spirit person can pay for the ransom of mankind ?
is it that you just love to argue.
Was Jesus ever a spirit being. You would answer yes.
Was Jesus ever a man. You would answer yes. The spirit being Jesus and the man Jesus are they different people, are they not the same person.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
shdemidemi:

I believe Philippians 2:5-8 makes everything you claim Christ really is, is not all He really is-
New International Version (NIV)
5 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in very nature[a] God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
7 rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature[b] of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
8 And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
by becoming obedient to death—
even death on a cross!

He made himself nothing, so when you now use what he made himself as a doctrine you would be definitely wrong.
i just like this. Its just straight to the point

1 Like

Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
truthislight:

i showed to you that there is a scriptural difference between mighty God and almighty God.

There is a difference between mighty God and almighty God.

If You want to deny it or start lying, good for you, i have done my part.
yet we need to start from somewhere. As the bible has called Jesus mighty God. Can you call him that

the word is el gibbor, exactly what the father is called. Even if you want to deny elgibbor will you deny everlasting father also
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
truthislight:

i showed to you that there is a scriptural difference between mighty God and almighty God.

yet we need to start from somewhere. As the bible has called Jesus mighty God. Can you call him that

the word is el gibbor, exactly what the father is called. Even if you want to deny elgibbor will you deny everlasting father also. I thought God is the 'everlasting' father how come Jesus is now the everlasting father if not for the simple fact that he has same essence with the father.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2013
deSika: the father is one God, does not remove the fact that the son is one God, the Spirit is one God. In the end you have one God.

Please can you support the incohorent jargons you just wrote with the scriptures??.......

Smh!!!!......

Are you guys just bent on been a nuisance or are you really seeking for the truth.....

Please open 1 corinthians 8:6 or ephesians 4:6 and grow some sense....

angry.......
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by benalvino(m): 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
ijawkid:

Please can you support the incohorent jargons you just wrote with the scriptures??.......

Smh!!!!......

Are you guys just bent on been a nuisance or are you really seeking for the truth.....

Please open 1 corinthians 8:6 or ephesians 4:6 and grow some sense....

angry.......

1 corinthians 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live

yet the father is also the one lord... else there should be 2 lords
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
deSika: i just like this. Its just straight to the point

After making himself nothing he then stripped away his senses and ended up a liar...its wonderful how you guys team up to lie for Jesus.....grin......

Do you guys realize that Jesus isn't Jesus at the end of the day??.......

since being in flesh impaired Jesus' thoughts and knowledge then I think we should discard all Jesus said from the scriptures......

Seriously did Jesus really come from heaven or he was infact impersonated by one of these trinitarians...grin....

1 Like

Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
benalvino:

1 corinthians 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live

yet the father is also the one lord... else there should be 2 lords

The Father is the Lord over Jesus......so you have no damn point....

The Father made Jesus Lord over the church and so Jesus Christ is mentioned as the one Lord.....

Now Jesus and the Father are put together and you see clearly who the one GOD is......

36 “Therefore let all Israel be assured
of
this: God has made this Jesus, whom
you

Why ona dey behave like children??...........

Cheiii.....
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by benalvino(m): 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
ijawkid:

After making himself nothing he then stripped away his senses and ended up a liar...its wonderful how you guys team up to lie for Jesus.....grin......

Do you guys realize that Jesus isn't Jesus at the end of the day??.......

since being in flesh impaired Jesus' thoughts and knowledge then I think we should discard all Jesus said from the scriptures......

Seriously did Jesus really come from heaven or he was infact impersonated by one of these trinitarians...grin....

you don't know where you are driving at... how is Jesus isn't Jesus?
what are you saying?
how did he ended up a liar? or you want to say that verse is fake? the bible tells you he was GOD he emptied him self... if he says he doesn't know the end time he doesn't... he needed the holy spirit for that... the second account he didn't say he doesn't know but he says they don't have to know according to his father's will...

God created us. our very nature is free will and to think. he did not gave us the power to sin ok... If you cant tell when God give Jesus the socalled power to create then its not there in the bible do not assume... Jesus was God in nature... He was the Word of God... there for he is God...
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by benalvino(m): 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
ijawkid:

The Father is the Lord over Jesus......so you have no damn point....

The Father made Jesus Lord over the church and so Jesus Christ is mentioned as the one Lord.....

Now Jesus and the Father are put together and you see clearly who the one GOD is......

of
you

Why ona dey behave like children??...........

Cheiii.....

but the bible say jesus is the one lord... you no gree jesus to be the one God with the father but you want the father to be the one lord with jesus... clap for you self
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
benalvino:

but the bible say jesus is the one lord... you no gree jesus to be the one God with the father but you want the father to be the one lord with jesus... clap for you self

Have you not been shown how Jesus was made the one Lord and what and who he would be Lording over??.....

Please at least try to acknowledge the God and Father of Jesus as the one God and stop this dribbling......
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
truthislight:

You are only trying to press on your unscriptural idea that has no bone in the scriptures.
unscriptural ideas. I laugh in japanese. Can you show one unscriptural idea in what you quoted.
There were other people there when the earth was created, simple.
i did not contest this with you. we are talking about the parties involved in creation. No angel partook in creation, therefore they are not part of the 'let us create'

I also showed to you that Jesus was there and Yahweh was there, this two have the power to create, since Yahweh gave Jesus that mandate.
we are on same page on this

What you are arguing for is all in your head and have no scriptural basis.

There were different people there to ensure that that discussion ensued. simple.
there were different people there agreed, does not mean everybody there took part in the creation of man. The person saying let us create could not possibly be talking to persons without ability to create. That rules out the angels as they cant create man. Imagine me talking to the chairs in my room 'let us eat'. The fact that the person speaking says 'let us make' shows 3 things
1. There are more than one persons that can create, and these persons were be spoken to in genesis
2. The persons involved are one [because of the progression from "in our image" to "in his image"]
3. GOD is the only spirit being with the ability to create. (I dont mean the title god, i mean the one high God). So if there are more than one persons involved in creation, it only means there are more than one person in God.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by benalvino(m): 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
ijawkid:

Have you not been shown how Jesus was made the one Lord and what and who he would be Lording over??.....

Please at least try to acknowledge the God and Father of Jesus as the one God and stop this dribbling......

There is one lord Jesus and the father is lord yet there is one lord simple...
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 10:05pm On Jun 15, 2013
truthislight:

you are just looking for a way to reduce the status of Jesus. THE father is called God, Jesus is called God. The bible writters help you to differentiate the context by capitalising, they never capitalise God when using it for satan or others. And they place Jesus category of capital God with mighty added to it. JESUS creates, God the father creates. GOD IS to be worshipped ALONE yet Jesus is worshipped. Phew!
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2013
Boomark:

You don't know what you believe in, you can't boldly answer for you dear trinity ni. Smh!!! But you formulated that 3 persons are in 1 God. You started stammering when i asked you how many persons said "let us create man."

I thought you wanted to use mathematics. Whatever you want to use, be it colour, water, whatsoever theory it is, i will bring it to nothing.

I asked you to tell me whether each person of the trinity is a God or not.
You dodged it. That is where una trinity doctrine started having problem.
am sure you know the father is God. Am also sure you know that Jesus is called God with a capital G and mighty God. And yes the holyspirit is God. Question answered.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
truthislight: you are having problems with titles, i have shown you that the word God/god is a title that satan, stones even bear, let alone Jesus christ.

see what the bible says:

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." (Isaiah 9:6).
The bible calls the son "mighty God".

Because the bible calls satan god:

"In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." (2 Corinthians 4:4).

I am not the one calling satan "god".

But the word God get category.

We have Yahweh the almighty God the one that gave his son Jesus power to create as a master worker.

Then Jesus, the son of God, the mighty one, the one called "mighty God" in Isaiah 9:6.

Error! ^
how can the son be the almighty God ? What will the father be called then ?

Did you not read the Exodus 6:3 that Yahweh is the almighty God ?

No. The son of a cow is a cow and the son of a goat is a goat, that is why the son of almighty God Yahweh is called "mighty God", Isaiah 9:6.

Jesus was a powerful spirit person befor coming to earth via a miracle done by the father for him to come as a man with blood to pay the ransom.

The word angel means messenger, if Jesus ever went on a message for the father,
what do you think that makes him ?

Apart from the father Yahweh, Jesus was above all other personage in the univers.

After Jesus faithful service here on earth, he was further elevated by Yahweh as a reward for a faithful service in making the fathers name and will known:

"And again, when he(the father) bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him. And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire. But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows." (Hebrews 1:6-9).

The father annointed the son and exalted the son.

Jesus was and is still Yahweh's master worker.

Error ^

The bible calls Yahweh the almighty God.

And Jesus the mighty God. QED.
the problem with you is that you fail to see that the english translators of the bible have helped you to differentiate the God used in each context. They use capital letters for the true God and small letters for other smaller gods. The verses you brought satan god was written in small whereas in reference to Jesus capital letter is used. Abi you will say you did not notice it.

If i show you where Jesus is called God with capital letters, you will say all of us are god.
If i show you where Jesus is called mighty God you will say mighty almighty bla bla
if i show you where Jesus is called everlasting father, silence
if i show you where Jesus says there is no other God beside him, a typical statement of the father you will still bring up excuse
if i show you were the bible says the person pierced is Yahweh you will say it doesnt make sense
if i showed you acts 20:28 where God purchased the church with his blood, you will say wrong rendition.

Seriously you people need help
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
truthislight: I dont know why you are drawing what that is not important.

There were angels when God created the earth, and the first person that Yahweh created is Jesus, simple.

Why are you saying that Jesus is Yahweh ? Why not the other angels that Yahweh created after Jesus ?

Where do you get no angel from ?

Did you not read this:

"Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it? Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof; When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?" (Job 38:4-7).
.:...............................

See ^ what the the bible says happened up there in the bible and stop imputting your personal opinion.

Nonsense!

This are two separate persons.
ofcourse angels were there, but were not part of the persons that was told 'let us'. Thats what i mean when i say angels were not there.

So you dont agree that there is a 'more than one person' nature of God.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
truthislight: I dont know why you are drawing what that is not important.

There were angels when God created the earth, and the first person that Yahweh created is Jesus, simple.

Why are you saying that Jesus is Yahweh ? Why not the other angels that Yahweh created after Jesus ?

Where do you get no angel from ?

Did you not read this:

"Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it? Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof; When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?" (Job 38:4-7).
.:...............................

See ^ what the the bible says happened up there in the bible and stop imputting your personal opinion.

Nonsense!

This are two separate persons.
ofcourse angels were there, but were not part of the persons that was told 'let us'. Thats what i mean when i say angels were not there.

So you dont agree that there is a 'more than one person' nature of God.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
truthislight:

You tell me, does that make any sense to you ?
it still doesnt make sense to you. Then your case is very serious o.

The word became flesh and dwelt among us... Is it not in your bible. When the word became flesh did it stop being the word. If it doesnt still make sense. I dont know what to say again o
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 1:41am On Jun 16, 2013
benalvino:

There is one lord Jesus and the father is lord yet there is one lord simple...

grin....

You for beg paul to just make Jesus the one GOD or make him for squeeze or compress the Father,Jesus and the holy spirit inside the one God,then maybe later substitute the one Lord of the church with Olumba or the pope.....grin....

You for like am like that??.......gringrin.....
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 1:43am On Jun 16, 2013
deSika: the father is one God, does not remove the fact that the son is one God, the Spirit is one God. In the end you have one God.

Oboy come and prove the above gibberish with Just a scripture.....grin.....I dey wait......
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by benalvino(m): 8:33am On Jun 16, 2013
ijawkid:

grin....

You for beg paul to just make Jesus the one GOD or make him for squeeze or compress the Father,Jesus and the holy spirit inside the one God,then maybe later substitute the one Lord of the church with Olumba or the pope.....grin....

You for like am like that??.......gringrin.....

Same goes the other way... Beg him to make the father the one lord squeeze compress too... The fact that Jesus dropped is deity and became man isn't enough explaination for you? The plural God in the Hebrew scriptures no teach you anything?

You ask how many that is the us... That is not three but actually its 3 cause bible teaches that all 3 was involved in creation. Let there be light... That Word "let there be light" is Jesus that's is why we read through Jesus all things were created. When the word is spoken what happens? The holy spirit acts. The word is God the word became Flesh.

The WORD is GOD.

Jesus the first and last same with the father which means every thing came second. Last means everything will stop to exist before them.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 9:54am On Jun 16, 2013
benalvino:

Same goes the other way... Beg him to make the father the one lord squeeze compress too... The fact that Jesus dropped is deity and became man isn't enough explaination for you? The plural God in the Hebrew scriptures no teach you anything?

You ask how many that is the us... That is not three but actually its 3 cause bible teaches that all 3 was involved in creation. Let there be light... That Word "let there be light" is Jesus that's is why we read through Jesus all things were created. When the word is spoken what happens? The holy spirit acts. The word is God the word became Flesh.

The WORD is GOD.

Jesus the first and last same with the father which means every thing came second. Last means everything will stop to exist before them.

Do you know you are being stubborn here with clear cut out truth??.......

Now ask yourself...

Our argument is who is the one true GOd.....paul has shown it is not made up of 3 persons like you and your ilks propose....he says only the Father is the one GOD........

Now is Jesus and the holy spirit the Father??......

This is the only way you can get out of this problem.....and when you do we welcome you to modalism......cheesy......

There is no need to squeeze Yahweh who is the one God into the one Lord,because paul was projecting the truth that Jesus has been made the Lord of the church,while as paul still knows Yahweh is the Lord over Christ...(1 corinthians 11:3)......

Paul was emphasizing on the fact that the one GOD is one being and one person....and there is nothing trinitarians can do to disrupt this truth.....

We have asked for Just one scripture that says Gods is one being but 3 persons..........

We have waited for ages and no scripture to support that LIE.......

Paul has given the right retort to trinitarians and here you are dancing around with the title Lord,just because Jesus was exalted to that position......

Na bad thing GOD do to elevate him son??......

Smh!!!!!!!!.........

of
you

Please see the reason why Jesus is recognized as the one Lord and why the one GOD remains the Father........

If you feel like arguing further read 1 corinthians 11:3......cheesy
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 9:57am On Jun 16, 2013
And Jesus being first and last is linked to his death and ressurection.......

Totally different from when the Father is called first and last......

Smh!!!....
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by benalvino(m): 10:34am On Jun 16, 2013
ijawkid: And Jesus being first and last is linked to his death and ressurection.......

Totally different from when the Father is called first and last......

Smh!!!....

lol excuse to that... will he be the last to resurrect? or he is the first to resurrect and the last God resurrect directly... what a joke. he calls him self alpha and omega also... beginning and end.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by benalvino(m): 10:40am On Jun 16, 2013
ijawkid:

Do you know you are being stubborn here with clear cut out truth??.......

Now ask yourself...

Our argument is who is the one true GOd.....paul has shown it is not made up of 3 persons like you and your ilks propose....he says only the Father is the one GOD........

Now is Jesus and the holy spirit the Father??......

This is the only way you can get out of this problem.....and when you do we welcome you to modalism......cheesy......

There is no need to squeeze Yahweh who is the one God into the one Lord,because paul was projecting the truth that Jesus has been made the Lord of the church,while as paul still knows Yahweh is the Lord over Christ...(1 corinthians 11:3)......

Paul was emphasizing on the fact that the one GOD is one being and one person....and there is nothing trinitarians can do to disrupt this truth.....

We have asked for Just one scripture that says Gods is one being but 3 persons..........

We have waited for ages and no scripture to support that LIE.......

Paul has given the right retort to trinitarians and here you are dancing around with the title Lord,just because Jesus was exalted to that position......

Na bad thing GOD do to elevate him son??......

Smh!!!!!!!!.........

of
you

Please see the reason why Jesus is recognized as the one Lord and why the one GOD remains the Father........

If you feel like arguing further read 1 corinthians 11:3......cheesy

yet there is one lord Jesus... so do you say the father is not lord? oya run from it... the father is called GOD Jesus is called GOD... Jesus Stop being GOD and took flesh he became a man.... now the question is the kind of GOD jesus is a false god? the bible says the father did not create any god and there is no GOD beside him... yet Jesus is GOD john 1:1 and many more... so how are you going to answer that? it is heaven for you to accept that he is God... then you cook the word ok he is mighty God not almighty... yet the father is mighty and almighty then in revelations no just once jesus says he is God almighty... na you know how you they belittle Jesus...

john 1:1 Jesus is recognized as GOD. the father is also recognize as the Lord.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 11:20am On Jun 16, 2013
benalvino:

yet there is one lord Jesus... so do you say the father is not lord? oya run from it... the father is called GOD Jesus is called GOD... Jesus Stop being GOD and took flesh he became a man.... now the question is the kind of GOD jesus is a false god? the bible says the father did not create any god and there is no GOD beside him... yet Jesus is GOD john 1:1 and many more... so how are you going to answer that? it is heaven for you to accept that he is God... then you cook the word ok he is mighty God not almighty... yet the father is mighty and almighty then in revelations no just once jesus says he is God almighty... na you know how you they belittle Jesus...

john 1:1 Jesus is recognized as GOD. the father is also recognize as the Lord.

If Jesus isn't the Father then you have to find out what kind of God he is.........

Then read 1 corinthians 8:6 and fix him in the many GODs that are evoked in that verse....but to us there is but one GOD the Father...if you've agreed Jesus isn't the Father and you're sure of it then its high time you discard the trinity dogma...its of no use holding on to it.....

You say Jesus stopped being God,but soon you would say it was still GOD who came in flesh.....can you people just be consistent for once??.......

You asked the question if the kind of God Jesus is,if he is false..... Abi??...

Please when you read 1 corinthians 8:6 did paul say the other persons who are called Gods are false Gods??......

When Jesus re-quoted and re-iterated that men are Gods did he say they were false Gods??.....

The angels are refered to as" EL",are they false Gods...

When Jesus said only GOD is Good,did he mean everyother person including himself(Jesus) was a bad person...??....

NO......

What you have to realize and come to an acknowledgement is that the Father is the one person who is everything and almighty In every way ......

1..The Father alone is all Good...
2...The Father alone is all powerful..
3...The Father alone has the highest authority (Jesus under the Fathers authority)
4..The Father alone is all knowing...
5...The Father alone is the GOD of Gods

Please read this scripture..

Joshua 22:22

King James Bible (Cambridge
Ed.)
The LORD God of gods, the LORD
God of gods, he knoweth, and
Israel he shall know; if it be in
rebellion, or if in transgression
against the LORD, (save us not
this day,)

Young's Literal Translation
'The God of gods -- Jehovah, the
God of gods
-- Jehovah, He is
knowing, and Israel, he doth know,
if in rebellion, and if in trespass
against Jehovah (Thou dost not
save us this day!)

Please acknowledge Yahweh as the God of over all Gods........

Please abeg you......
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by truthislight: 11:44am On Jun 16, 2013
deSika: is it that you just love to argue.
Was Jesus ever a spirit being. You would answer yes.
Was Jesus ever a man. You would answer yes. The spirit being Jesus and the man Jesus are they different people, are they not the same person.

When Jesus was on earth he was a man.

Are you saying that when human are transformed and taken to heaven, that they will still remain as men in heaven or they will be given spirit body ?

If men going to heaven will be transformed and take on heavenly body, why is the transformation of Jesus christ to man being denied by you ?

Pls, go, cool down and read 1cor 15.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Fornication Of Yahweh / 22 Shocking Facts About Pastor Chris Oyakhilome You Don't Know / Baptism Of The Holy Spirit. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.