Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? (11551 Views)

Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? / Is This How You Observe The Shabbath? / The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by Tgirl4real(f): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
MostHigh:

Read Ezekiel chapter 44 smiley

It speaks of the future levitical priesthood and thier ordinances

I love that word ORDINANCES smiley

I read and I didn't see anything that concerns me there.

1 Like

Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by MostHigh: 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
JesusisLord85:

I can't read this guys posts. His writing style gives me headache, He should send to shdemidemi for editing abeg

Always long and misleading smiley
Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by Goshen360(m): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
JesusisLord85:

Nope, didn't claim to be a teacher.
I can't read your stuff because my brain genuinely goes numb. I do read shdemidemi's, so I don't only read my stuff. But demi's is comedy for me. It's like when I watch CNN before I go to bed and listen to the hilarious things uneducated Americans say

grin grin grin Mehn, you are something else. You can't read my stuff because they are too heavy for your kind. Off course you can't comprehend it. grin grin grin Let those who will read read it and see if I lie by what the scripture says. I don't have that kind of time shdemidemi have for you. You just talking to the brother the way you like in rudeness without presenting your point step-by-step. You are found of mixing things up. We know people like you, so that readers will not flow in the teaching of truth being taught. You use wuru-wuru to scatter things here. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by Goshen360(m): 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
Tgirl4real:

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by JesusisLord85: 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
Goshen360:

grin grin grin Mehn, you are something else. You can't read my stuff because they are too heavy for your kind. Off course you can't comprehend it. grin grin grin Let those who will read read it and see if I lie by what the scripture says. I don't have that kind of time shdemidemi have for you. You just talking to the brother the way you like in rudeness without presenting your point step-by-step. You are found of mixing things up. We know people like you, so that readers will not flow in the teaching of truth being taught. You use wuru-wuru to scatter things here. grin grin grin

I know how he operates. I went through galatians verse by verse because he provoked me, and he never really opposed me. He likes it when he takes a verse out of context, and then replies "what does that mean" as if I am his school mate. He provoked me to study revelation and I dispelled this pre-tribulation rapture nonsense, and gave a timeline that makes sense based on scripture and the 7 trumpets.

I did promise to study romans and present my own study, but work has been busy. I have not forgotten
Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by MostHigh: 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Exactly.

By the words of your mouth you are judged smiley

wetin you mean to say na Wetin concern YOU concern priesthood of the kingdom age

LWKM true

Ezk 44 gives a detailed description of the priesthood of the KINGDOM AGE and goes in great length to describe the ORDINANCES of this priesthood smiley

Study to show yourself approved

Dont just hang on Paul's neck to get license to be Lawless.
Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by MostHigh: 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
Goshen360:

child of the little horn smiley

What are the ordinances of your priesthood?

Or is the word ORDINANCE too strong for your jaw?
Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by JesusisLord85: 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
MostHigh:

Exactly.

wetin you mean to say na Wetin concern YOU concern priesthood of the kingdom age

LWKM true

Ezk 44 gives a detailed description of the priesthood of the KINGDOM AGE and goes in great length to describe the ORDINANCES of this priesthood smiley

I only came to the truth this year. I wrestled with it, and the human tendency is to go with lawlessness, as it is easy to satisfy its demands. Enter via the narrow gate friends. Wide is the path to destruction.
It's rather hilarious. Christians ar epersecuting us because we obey the law and mix it with faith in Christ.

Hebrews 4:2 "For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it."

I take joy in these persecutions bro smiley
Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by MostHigh: 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2013
Goshen360:

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss

Stop gloating in your ignorance man.

At least the woman had the spine to respond, if I remember correctly the question was originally addressed to you both.

They know they way to heaven yet they enter not and block the way for those that might have obtained salvation as well.

Child of the little horn

Child of lawlessness.smiley
Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by MostHigh: 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
JesusisLord85:

I only came to the truth this year. I wrestled with it, and the human tendency is to go with lawlessness, as it is easy to satisfy its demands. Enter via the narrow gate friends. Wide is the path to destruction.
It's rather hilarious. Christians ar epersecuting us because we obey the law and mix it with faith in Christ.

Hebrews 4:2 "For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it."

Its the mixing that drives them MAD

They are enraged cause we worship in SPIRIT and in TRUTH

THEY ARE PROPONENTS OF SPIRIT ONLY KIND OF WORSHIP

They say we should either put the truth ASIDE, TAKE IT APART or tailor it to our own paradigms

Imagine the IMBALANCEsmiley

PURE LAWLESSNESS.
Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by MostHigh: 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
JesusisLord85:

The persecutions are the true test of your office

its like the whole world is against you

But like the master has said 2 or 3 witnessess is enough to finish of 1 million heathens smiley

Goshen and co enjoy the broad road while it lastssmiley
Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
MostHigh:

Exactly.

LWKM true

So, I have become lawless because I read and I don't see what you talking about - o thou judge Most high.

You can say whatever oga. Don't send me on errand if you are not willing to present/explain your position or what the chapter is about.

I am saved by grace, through faith, not of my works so I can't boast.

I put my trust in the Most high and I will not be put to shame.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I have receive the gift of salvation and I rejoice.

I live daily to please my father by not fulfilling lust of my flesh, but by faith and obedience to his WORD.

I am sure you know what scriptures call people like you. You want to put a yoke of bondage on people God has delivered. You want to crucify Jesus Christ afresh.

Keep on with your sanctimonious, holier than thou attitude.

The scripture is sufficient for me.

1 Like

Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by MostHigh: 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
Goshen360:

That's the reason you know nothing because you want to read only what you write and it's obvious you not paying attention to what others say and you claim to be a teacher. How do you learn when you don't listen to others. That makes you argue blindly and end of in confusing yourself. Even many scriptures you quote are saying contrary to what you saying. Good luck to you!

Hey Mr man I was witness to one of your disciples complaining about the length of your posts today, and the difficulty in understanding them

But trust the egotistic to lean to their own reasoning. smiley

Just take the correction and make your post short, direct and straight to the point.
Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by JesusisLord85: 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
Tgirl4real:

So, I have become lawless because I read and I don't see what you talking about - o thou judge Most high.

You can say whatever oga. Don't send me on errand if you are not willing to present/explain your position or what the chapter is about.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I have receive the gift of salvation and I rejoice.

I live daily to please my father by not fulfilling lust of my flesh, but by faith and obedience to his WORD.

I am sure you know what scriptures call people like you. You want to put a yoke of bondage on people God has delivered. You want to crucify Jesus Christ afresh.

1 John 2:4 "He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him."

so when you say "I live daily to please my father by not fulfilling lust of my flesh, but by faith and obedience to his WORD", do you mean "I keep his commandments"?

1 Like

Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by DrummaBoy(m): 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
MostHigh's Resume
* Nairaland chief Judaizer
*Black Jew
*Keeps the Sabbath
*Favorite words: lawlessness, Child of the little horn.
*Incoherent

Jesusislord85's Resume
*Jewish proselyte
*In his mid twenties: Young and has a lot to learn though unteachable
*Self confessed judaizer
*Only Judaizers that doesn't pay tithe on nairaland
*Brain goes numb reading long post that should do him some good
*Central scripture: Acts 15. Though he knows nothing of the conclusion reached there.
* Yet to study Romans but is so sure of Paul's position on the law

Most pitiable... smh

I am done for tonight. We'll try again tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
JesusisLord85:

It obvious. When I went through your threads yesterday and I posted on them, I noticed you are still struggling with your theology.

You are yet to be rooted n grounded in God's word. I will suggest you stay on the milk for now - the epistles, before going for the meat.

My sincere heartfelt suggestion for you. May God help you.

Btw, if you live or had lived a lawless life as a believer then you are not saved. The gospel of grace isnt a license to sin. I bet you don't need a special revelation from the torah to know that.
Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by MostHigh: 11:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Must have hit a spotsmiley

How come you cant see??

Its all written in plain English

Better still you can SEARCH YOUR CONCORDANCE ON EZK 44 or even the internet is full of commentaries from different people smiley

Is it that you are too lazy to VERIFY for yourself if what I say is pure bu** or not?

How else are you to obtain proper conviction?

I didn't send you on any errand and I have explained if only briefly what the chapter is about

You want me to WRITE A FULL PAGE LIKE GOSHEN smiley

Abeg no use laugh take kill person o. smiley
Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by Alwaystrue(f): 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
DrummaBoy: @Alwaystrue :

No. You said you will not visit and was OK with me. Why should I quote you because of that... again, this is a public forum and the minute you register a name and comment, you open yourself up to a response... whatever that response might be. That is why in the thread Alex opened I said that this forum requires a level of maturity.

The word JUDAIZER according to MostHigh is a slur word and I meant it so; because that is the only way of putting it straight to folks like you the kind of doctrine you advocate. I showed on my own thread somewhere Paul called those of the circumcision dogs (Phillipians 3); another place he said they should cut of their d..cks if he they continue to insist on circumcision. Now, if MostHigh own up to being a Judaizer and non of you have for once proven him wrong, what does that make you? Are you not a Judaizer yourself?

How much of this advice have you applied to yourself? I have never claimed absolute knowledge of anything on this forum; I came here myself seeking the light on tithing and non of you could prove to me why I should continue tithing and so I stopped. How does this offend you?

I do not know what you mean by the above but I believe I have made myself clear.
I told you whatever name you feel comfortable to call anyone is based on your opinion and if it makes you happy do be happy. You need not explain anything to me.

You came here asking questions on tithe, felt noone answered you and you stopped. Perhaps Nairaland is now what you use to convince or convict you on such issues. So who is now acting offended? How has your refusal to tithe stop me? Or did I ask you any question on tithe or ask you to change your mind?
So I really wonder where all this is coming from?
The maturity displayed by Alex by apologising for abusing people I highly commended and will continue to, I do not think I made a post to you on the thread. It was obvious those who showed maturity on the thread. Sincerely, just be happy with your decisions, stand and convictions as I do not see how I am a part of it or what is bringing all this confession.
Edited

1 Like

Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by MostHigh: 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
Tgirl4real:

It obvious. When I went through your threads yesterday and I posted on them, I noticed you are still struggling with your theology.

You are yet to be rooted n grounded in God's word. I will suggest you stay on the milk for now - the epistles, before going for the meat.

Btw, if you live or had lived a lawless life as a believer then you are not saved. The gospel of grace isnt a license to sin. I bet you don't need a special revelation from the torah to know that.

Coming from someone that cannot interpret ezk 44 in context you statements above sound really silly smiley

Talking about milk and meat. smh
Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by JesusisLord85: 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Joker, lean on the epistles keh. I lean on the word of God.
Because I don't have the word memorised does not mean the lawless group is correct. The truth will remain the truth.
I am saved, I have faith in Christ and I prove I love him by keeping his commandments as the word says.
You are 'saved' because of whatever nonsense you just uttered previously. something about self righteousness.
You also blaspheme by saying the commands of God, his Torah, is a yoke. You do know that right?
Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by MostHigh: 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
DrummaBoy: MostHigh's Resume
*Black Jew
*Keeps the Sabbath
*Incoherent

Jesusislord85's Resume
*Jewish proselyte
*Self confessed judaizer
*Central scripture: Acts 15. Though he knows nothing of the conclusion reached there.

Most pitiable... smh

Hey! you forgot "you can BE exactly as your master is but not greater"

Truly, truly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. If you know these things, blessed are you if you do them." (John 13:1-17)

Oga drummaboy knows more than his mastr apparently with the HELP OF APOSTLE PAUL

LWTMB.

Drummaboy child of the litle horn smiley

No jokes o.
Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by JesusisLord85: 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
MostHigh:

Coming from someone that cannot interpret ezk 44 in context you statements above sound really silly smiley

These guys take lines frm the bible and just apply it indiscriminantly.

shdemi's favourites: "rightly divide", "right hand of fellowship", "new gospel", "shades and shadows".
Bunch of jokers, but I still love them
Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by JesusisLord85: 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
MostHigh:

Drummaboy child of the litle horn smiley

No jokes o.

lest they repent, all of them: marked for destruction.

"not everyone who says, Lord, Lord.."
Pretty sure that sounds like 90% of the church. They believe in christ, as a concept, but can't prove it in their works.
Demi probably reckons Jesus was talking about the Jews there lol.
Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by MostHigh: 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
JesusisLord85:

Joker, lean on the epistles keh. I lean on the word of God.
Because I don't have the word memorised does not mean the lawless group is correct. The truth will remain the truth.
I am saved, I have faith in Christ and I prove I love him by keeping his commandments as the word says.
You are 'saved' because of whatever nonsense you just uttered previously. something about self righteousness.
You also blaspheme by saying the commands of God, his Torah, is a yoke. You do know that right?

I wonder how they treat the instructions of their earthly fathers

Maybe goshen should open a thread on that

How to hounour your earthly father smiley
Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by JesusisLord85: 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
DrummaBoy: MostHigh's Resume
*Black Jew
*Keeps the Sabbath
*Incoherent

Jesusislord85's Resume
*Jewish proselyte
*Self confessed judaizer

Most pitiable... smh

Who said I don't pay tithe? I only said it cannot be performed the way the law instructs because there is no levitical priesthood. Tithe simply means to give one tenth.

1 Like

Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by MostHigh: 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
JesusisLord85:

These guys take lines frm the bible and just apply it indiscriminantly.

shdemi's favourites: "rightly divide", "right hand of fellowship", "new gospel", "shades and shadows".
Bunch of jokers, but I still love them

Brother you profiled the man already

Take Paul out of scriptures and they all go bust

They revere Paul more than Christ himself

sad lot.sad
Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by JesusisLord85: 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
MostHigh:

I wonder how they treat the instructions of their earthly fathers

Maybe goshen should open a thread on that

How to hounour your earthly father smiley

lol. But honestly, the reason I come back here often is because of shdemidemi, he intrigues me, and he always makes me laugh, HARD. Especially at work.

Following their logic, one should just rip the bible up and dash it in the bin.

Paul is now the light bearer, forget what Yashua said, they say.
Jokers
Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
MostHigh:

Hey Mr man I was witness to one of your disciples complaining about the length of your posts today, and the difficulty in understanding them

But trust the egotistic to lean to their own reasoning. smiley

Just take the correction and make your point short, direct and straight to the point.

And I hope you aint referring to me as the disciple?
Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by JesusisLord85: 11:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Ah, but shdemidemi, your head boy, has told me that all one must do is 'believe', in the carnal sense of the word. It is not a license, but still, I will go to heaven whatever happens next.
Is that not what the lawless preach.
In fact, I know you will disagree. But here is the thing, you will use the law to condemn me. shdemidemi believes that doesnt exist anymore, hence I am 'free' to do whatever.

Would you not condemn a man for incest? Paul does not mention incest. But who told you it is sin? When you are ready to use the law to condemn, you better be ready to be judged by it since you don't follow it yourself.
The church uses to law to condemn gays, among other sinners, and often they refer to the Torah when defending their position - though demi only uses what Paul says - but I know you know better than that. So I say to you, better obey it, or be ready to be condemned by it.
Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by MostHigh: 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
Tgirl4real:

And I hope you aint referring to me as the disciple?

Judgement smiley
Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
MostHigh:

Well, you are right. I have no right saying that about him as I am learning myself.

I take my post back.

However, it's wrong of you to call someone lawless simply cos they refused to place themselves under the law.
Re: Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
MostHigh:

Well, you are right. I have no right saying that about him as I am learning myself.

I take my post back.m and I apologise.

However, it's wrong of you to call someone lawless simply cos they refused to place themselves under the law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Prepare Hot Hand Charm For Yahoo Boys, Tailors, Djs Etc.. / Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible / 'Corruption Will Not End In Nigeria Till Jesus Comes' - Prophet Abiara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.