Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (192947 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by anex4real: 8:47am On Oct 12, 2013
Chrisvicmall I chatted with my power bank seller and he has agreed to pay for the shipping through you, please How will he make the payment to you and send you the goods.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 11:40am On Oct 12, 2013
Chrisvicmall what is the status of my package, i sent u mails but no response. Please update me.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by stevikenna: 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
hello chrisvicmall I made an order of wrist watches since 3months and I havent gotten them,I have sent so many feedbacks and even chatted with elena,pls I need answers,my username on your site is steveikenna
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ogetogeo: Hello CVM, hope my stuffs would make today shipment?
Ogetogeo

Yes
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
anex4real: Chrisvicmall I chatted with my power bank seller and he has agreed to pay for the shipping through you, please How will he make the payment to you and send you the goods.

You mean the seller agree to pay for the shipping for you?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
S.A.E LTD:
Chrisvicmall what is the status of my package, i sent u mails but no response. Please update me.

When you placed the order, you received an order number and a link. Use the order number to track your order status
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2013
stevikenna: hello chrisvicmall I made an order of wrist watches since 3months and I havent gotten them,I have sent so many feedbacks and even chatted with elena,pls I need answers,my username on your site is steveikenna
Send an email to us immediately. State your order number in the email and also whether we purchase the product by yourself or what purchase the product for you
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Cashkhiid(m): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
If you live within Lagos, it is possible but you are responsible for the transportation fee
wow! Thanks Chris, PLEASE I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO SEND THE LINK OF WHAT I WANT TO BUY ON ALIEXPRESS TO YOU PLEASE HOW CAN I DO SO?? I REALLY WANT TO KNOW and is it true that you are the only one who can help me ship items which have batteries in them eg tablets?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

When you placed the order, you received an order number and a link. Use the order number to track your order status

it has been purchased and u promise dat it will be in nigeria on monday 14th october, i just want to know if it has been shipped as said by u dat it will be shipped today. Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by anex4real: 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

You mean the seller agree to pay for the shipping for you?
yes that is it. The weight is 1.1kg how much will he pay and how can he pay you.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
S.A.E LTD:

it has been purchased and u promise dat it will be in nigeria on monday 14th october, i just want to know if it has been shipped as said by u dat it will be shipped today. Thanks

pls answer me ooo, i have clients dat i promise to deliever to
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by happydude: 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
Thanks CVM for your quick response. I will paste the two link and you can help me handle it beside those item has free shipping on them since I am picking them as samples for my client. This is the link for those items http://m.aliexpress.com/item/803607626.html and http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1297374448.html .thank you and I look forward receiving your mail.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
Cashkhiid:
wow! Thanks Chris, PLEASE I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO SEND THE LINK OF WHAT I WANT TO BUY ON ALIEXPRESS TO YOU PLEASE HOW CAN I DO SO?? I REALLY WANT TO KNOW and is it true that you are the only one who can help me ship items which have batteries in them eg tablets?

You visit nairaland through nairaland link. The product you search on aliexpress also has its own link through which you can view the item. To copy the lin, click CTRL+A, and then CTRL+C to copy it. To past it click CTRL+ V
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
Important Update

1.) We will no longer ship product(s) if the total item you are expecting is incomplete. For example, if you purchased products from more than one seller, and we haven't receive all the product(s) from those sellers, we will not ship the ones have already received until your total product is complete.

2.) If you are purchasing product by yourself but want us to handle the shipping, you need to place the order on CVM platform after you have already purchased the item(s) from the seller(s). Make sure that you have completed your purchase before placing the order to avoid being charge extra service charge. Don't forget to ask the seller to write your CVM username as the receiver of the product. Give the seller our China address. You can find our China Address on our contact page.

3.) We will no longer ship or process any other if you fail to place the order on CVM platform. All orders much be placed before we can start the processing.

4.) For those who sell products on CVM platform, you can now reply directly to a customer that makes inquiry about your product. To achieve that, when replying to a specific customer, you should include the customer's ID. You can find the customer's ID in the post of the customer.

5.) We have introduce a Customer Review System. As a customer, each time you review a review, you stand to win 1500 , 750, 400, 200, 100 MTN Air Time and also Chrisvic Credit Voucher. In order to avoid fraudulent activity or dubious reviews, people only people that place order on our platfrom starting from October 6th 2013 can be able to write a review. When writing your review, you can rate our service either 5 (excellent), 4(Good ), 3(Average), 2(Not Satisfy), 1(Poor Service). Please rate accordingly.

6.) We have introduced a new system that can tell you the estimate time you will be able to receive your product in Nigeria. The system helps to solve customer misunderstanding of the right time to place an order. If you want to receive your order on time, we highly recommend that you place the order between Sunday-Tuesday.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
happydude: Thanks CVM for your quick response. I will paste the two link and you can help me handle it beside those item has free shipping on them since I am picking them as samples for my client. This is the link for those items http://m.aliexpress.com/item/803607626.html and http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1297374448.html .thank you and I look forward receiving your mail.

Regarding the free shipping, you need to contact the supplier and ask him/her to use us i.e he/she has to agree with the payment of the shipping otherwise you will be paying for the shipping fee and service charge. Do you still want us to calculate or you want to contact the seller first?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
S.A.E LTD:

pls answer me ooo, i have clients dat i promise to deliever to
What is your order number?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by anex4real: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
You mean the seller
agree to pay for the
shipping for you?
yes that is it. The
weight is 1.1kg how
much will he pay and
how can he pay you.
Won't you people answer my questions
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ujawissy: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
CVM,which is the teller number,considering the fact that i'm using access visa,can i pay into ur acct with it?thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by itsabdul(m): 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
Chrisvic I hope my items have been shipped, people around me are eager to see things are true, so pls don't make me Disappointed cuz I have sent u lot of mails and you havn't replied any yet.
My username is abbati
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ujawissy: 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
Cvm,if i should use mobile money transfer and send you email. can you credit my cvm acct without asking for teller number? thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2013
anex4real: Chrisvicmall:
You mean the seller
agree to pay for the
shipping for you?
yes that is it. The
weight is 1.1kg how
much will he pay and
how can he pay you.
Won't you people answer my questions
Ask the seller to contact Elena to discuss the price. You can find Elena's number on our contact page.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ujawissy: CVM,which is the teller number,considering the fact that i'm using access visa,can i pay into ur acct with it?thanks
Ujawissy: Cvm,if i should use mobile money transfer and send you email. can you credit my cvm acct without asking for teller number? thanks
You can use the reference number of the payment as the teller number
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2013
its abdul: Chrisvic I hope my items have been shipped, people around me are eager to see things are true, so pls don't make me Disappointed cuz I have sent u lot of mails and you havn't replied any yet.
My username is abbati
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Enoquin(f): 7:35am On Oct 14, 2013
angry Chrisvic! Is there a particular reason why my mails are not being answered? angry
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 7:48am On Oct 14, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

this is my order number 387756421748
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by itsabdul(m): 8:31am On Oct 14, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2013
S.A.E LTD:

this is my order number 387756421748

i just chat with victor and he said my package has not been shipped, i am highly dissappointed in your services as i told u i have pple expecting dis package that is why i opted for the express shipping but u pple have failed yourself not me,that was d more reason i made you do the purchase and everything, the essence of express shipping has now been defeated, this is my first time of using your services, i dont think i will do business with u again, let me know when my goods will arrive nigeria
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 8:59am On Oct 14, 2013
First impression dey say last long
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:11am On Oct 14, 2013
S.A.E LTD:

i just chat with victor and he said my package has not been shipped, i am highly dissappointed in your services as i told u i have pple expecting dis package that is why i opted for the express shipping but u pple have failed yourself not me,that was d more reason i made you do the purchase and everything, the essence of express shipping has now been defeated, this is my first time of using your services, i dont think i will do business with u again, let me know when my goods will arrive nigeria
S.A.E LTD:
First impression dey say last long

The reason we ask people to place order on time is to make sure that we process it and receive it before the shipping time. You followed the rule by placing the order on Tuesday and if you check your order tracking, you will noticed that we also processed the order within the specific time we today you. The reason your product wasn't among the one that was sent is because the seller didn't notify us that the product was not in stock though we asked the availability of the product and the seller confirm that it is available. Anyone that has purchased from aliexpress will testify that some sellers do such things. This is one of the situations that is beyond our control. We are sorry
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
@ least you should have communicated to me because i sent u mails and you said there was no problem. Anyway pls let me know when my package will be in nigeria, that is all i want to know now.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by figment232(m): 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
Cvm! ur agents in lag are exploiting us badly can u imagine dat they charged me 2k to send to warri a sample product dat weighs less than 1kg.gosh!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
S.A.E LTD:
@ least you should have communicated to me because i sent u mails and you said there was no problem. Anyway pls let me know when my package will be in nigeria, that is all i want to know now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.