Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (192614 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by itsabdul(m): 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
S.A.E LTD:

i just chat with victor and he said my package has not been shipped, i am highly dissappointed in your services as i told u i have pple expecting dis package that is why i opted for the express shipping but u pple have failed yourself not me,that was d more reason i made you do the purchase and everything, the essence of express shipping has now been defeated, this is my first time of using your services, i dont think i will do business with u again, let me know when my goods will arrive nigeria

Same wit me here bro, I placed an order since on tuesday but dey are now tellin me your product wasn't among the ones sent due to local shipping delay!
Then what's d essence of using express shipping? This is just pure disappointment..don't know wat to tell my customers now, dey wil label me as a lier. And the worst part of it is dat dey don't reply mails, very poor customer service!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by dvdami(m): 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
Please ooo?

Sb shld help me with ChrisVicMall Diamond Bank acct no.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
dvdami: Please ooo?

Sb shld help me with ChrisVicMall Diamond Bank acct no.
CHRISVIC BUISNESS LOGISTICS LTD:0023239767
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2013
Pls i want to know when my package will arrive nigeria, answer me ooo.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:38am On Oct 15, 2013
S.A.E LTD:
Pls i want to know when my package will arrive nigeria, answer me ooo.
We finally received your product. It will be send during the next shipping
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 10:45am On Oct 15, 2013
And when is the next shipping?
Respond.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 11:13am On Oct 15, 2013
Hello everyone, i have been following this, i think we all have to be patient with them please.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
We finally received your product. It will be send during the next shipping
what of my products, have you received the screen and headphone? If so when will you ship them?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by dvdami(m): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
shekers05: CHRISVIC BUISNESS LOGISTICS LTD:0023239767

Thanks very much. Got it.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by oshie(m): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2013
Chrisvicmall: Important Update

1.) We will no longer ship product(s) if the total item you are expecting is incomplete. For example, if you purchased products from more than one seller, and we haven't receive all the product(s) from those sellers, we will not ship the ones have already received until your total product is complete.

2.) If you are purchasing product by yourself but want us to handle the shipping, you need to place the order on CVM platform after you have already purchased the item(s) from the seller(s). Make sure that you have completed your purchase before placing the order to avoid being charge extra service charge. Don't forget to ask the seller to write your CVM username as the receiver of the product. Give the seller our China address. You can find our China Address on our contact page.

3.) We will no longer ship or process any other if you fail to place the order on CVM platform. All orders much be placed before we can start the processing.

4.) For those who sell products on CVM platform, you can now reply directly to a customer that makes inquiry about your product. To achieve that, when replying to a specific customer, you should include the customer's ID. You can find the customer's ID in the post of the customer.

5.) We have introduce a Customer Review System. As a customer, each time you review a review, you stand to win 1500 , 750, 400, 200, 100 MTN Air Time and also Chrisvic Credit Voucher. In order to avoid fraudulent activity or dubious reviews, people only people that place order on our platfrom starting from October 6th 2013 can be able to write a review. When writing your review, you can rate our service either 5 (excellent), 4(Good ), 3(Average), 2(Not Satisfy), 1(Poor Service). Please rate accordingly.

6.) We have introduced a new system that can tell you the estimate time you will be able to receive your product in Nigeria. The system helps to solve customer misunderstanding of the right time to place an order. If you want to receive your order on time, we highly recommend that you place the order between Sunday-Tuesday.

Una no go clap for CVM for these laudable innovations?
Na so our bad belle reach for them?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
S.A.E LTD:
And when is the next shipping?
Respond.
We ship items each Saturday
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
purplecircle: Hello everyone, i have been following this, i think we all have to be patient with them please.
Thanks for your support. We do appreciate
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
blink182: what of my products, have you received the screen and headphone? If so when will you ship them?
Tomorrow, we will give you feedback. Your product has taken long due to misunderstanding from our side. We do apologize
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

The reason we ask people to place order on time is to make sure that we process it and receive it before the shipping time. You followed the rule by placing the order on Tuesday and if you check your order tracking, you will noticed that we also processed the order within the specific time we today you. The reason your product wasn't among the one that was sent is because the seller didn't notify us that the product was not in stock though we asked the availability of the product and the seller confirm that it is available. Anyone that has purchased from aliexpress will testify that some sellers do such things. This is one of the situations that is beyond our control. We are sorry

true, it has happend to me and I have to close the order out of anoyance.

Bro, pls be little patient, I trust they will settle things out for you....

"canme"

when is d actual day my Tablet will arrived? Tracking number "005690224676"
thanks, I had from ELENA you included Keyboard for me before the one I order for arrived at your office, I realy wana commend your effort, thanks.

But I guess, my remaining keyboard will have to be with you till I make another order as I ordered for 2pcs keyboard cases, screen protector, stylus pen, and push.

Thanks in millions tho.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:09am On Oct 16, 2013
Canme4u:

true, it has happend to me and I have to close the order out of anoyance.

Bro, pls be little patient, I trust they will settle things out for you....

"canme"

when is d actual day my Tablet will arrived? Tracking number "005690224676"
thanks, I had from ELENA you included Keyboard for me before the one I order for arrived at your office, I realy wana commend your effort, thanks.

But I guess, my remaining keyboard will have to be with you till I make another order as I ordered for 2pcs keyboard cases, screen protector, stylus pen, and push.

Thanks in millions tho.

Your product has been sent and from estimate, it will be in Nigeria around the date the system mentioned when you placed the order
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by einsteino(m): 6:35am On Oct 16, 2013
For me Chrisvicmall is the Best. They have an excellent customer care service. You can easily keep track of your goods with them. They are alwasys eager and willing to enlighten you on any thing that maybe confusing concerning your shipping. And the best part is they offer the speed of DHL at a price that is way cheaper than NIPOST! Can you beat that? I really love them

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 6:41am On Oct 16, 2013
einsteino: For me Chrisvicmall is the Best. They have an excellent customer care service. You can easily keep track of your goods with them. They are alwasys eager and willing to enlighten you on any thing that maybe confusing concerning your shipping. And the best part is they offer the speed of DHL at a price that is way cheaper than NIPOST! Can you beat that? I really love them

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by einsteino(m): 6:42am On Oct 16, 2013
Chrisvicmall please we need you to start offering shipment for ebay! Please
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by einsteino(m): 6:45am On Oct 16, 2013
S.A.E LTD:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

am for real. i have purchased over 6 items that would normally cost me at least 200usd to ship using DHL, but with chrisvicmall it cost me just 23usd
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 6:50am On Oct 16, 2013
einsteino:

am for real. i have purchased over 6 items that would normally cost me at least 200usd to ship using DHL, but with chrisvicmall it cost me just 23usd

dont u know if u buy goods worth 200dollars and above u can tell ur seller to give u free shipping using d.h.l? I stand to be corrected.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by itsabdul(m): 8:13am On Oct 16, 2013
Hope you have received ny products this time around, don't still tell me its local shipping delay prob.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 8:19am On Oct 16, 2013
Pls i am begging you people with God to ship my package on saturday ooo,i am saying it now ooo, i dont want to hear any excuse again ooooo, thanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Tonjeola1(m): 8:41am On Oct 16, 2013
S.A.E LTD:

dont u know if u buy goods worth 200dollars and above u can tell ur seller to give u free shipping using d.h.l? I stand to be corrected.
Do u know that most sellers has account with dhl?
that is the secret u don't know. what u don't know is bigger than u, bro
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by einsteino(m): 8:44am On Oct 16, 2013
S.A.E LTD:

You call it free shipping. i call it shipping that its cost is already included in the cost price. when i buy over 200usd, i negotiate the cost with the seller if i dont want the seller to ship it for me and save about 40usd. the advantage of chrisvicmall comes when you are buying tiny bits from over 5 or more sellers, you can get them all sent to chrisvicmall and pay just 23usd for all of them. for example i bought a jtag box that cost 153usd with free DHL, i contacted the seller and told him i dont want the free dhl. He agreed to send the jtag box to chrisvicmall and i paid just 104usd for the jtag box! saved 39usd. moreover i had over 5 other goods that i bought from different sellers sent to chrisvicmall, chrisvicmall had them all packaged and sent to nigeria for just 23usd total!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 16, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
Tomorrow, we will give you feedback. Your product has taken long due to misunderstanding from our side. We do apologize
OK, I am waiting for the feedback.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by einsteino(m): 8:58am On Oct 16, 2013
its abdul:

Same wit me here bro, I placed an order since on tuesday but dey are now tellin me your product wasn't among the ones sent due to local shipping delay!
Then what's d essence of using express shipping? This is just pure disappointment..don't know wat to tell my customers now, dey wil label me as a lier. And the worst part of it is dat dey don't reply mails, very poor customer service!

chrisvicmall replies mails but not instantly. i dont like sending them mails because it takes too long to get replies, i prefer chatting with them on whatsapp or on their website's live chat.
As for the local delay in shipment, i dont think thats their fault. You should have kept track with your seller to make sure the goods get sent to chrisvicmall on time. i almost had the same problem, luckily i contacted chrisvicmall to enquire if my goods had gotten to their office and when they told me it hadn't, i quickly contacted my seller. moreso for your goods to get shipped on saturday make sure it gets to their office latest FRIDAY, so make your orders latest on monday since aliexpress could take up to two days to verify your payment and delivery to chrisvicmall's office could take 2 to 3days. Lastly always ask your sellers to use shun feng express to send to chrisvicmall because its the fastest in china. I learnt all this by experience and asking questions from sellers and chrisvicmall.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Tonjeola1(m): 9:09am On Oct 16, 2013
einsteino:

You call it free shipping.i call it shipping that its cost is already included in the cost price.when i buy over 200usd,i negotiate the cost with the seller if i dont want the seller to ship it for me and save about 40usd. advantage of chrisvicmall comes when you are buying tiny bits from over 5 or more sellers,you can get them all sent to chrisvicmall and pay just 23usd for all of them.for example i bought a jtag box that cost 153usd with free DHL,i contacted d seller and told him i dont want the free dhl.He agreed to send the jtag box to chrisvicmall and i paid just 104usd for the jtag box! saved 39usd.moreover i had over 5 other goods that i bought from different sellers sent to chrisvicmall,CVM had them all packaged and sent to nigeria for just 23usd total!

I always tell people that, there is nothing like free shipping,even hongkong, china or singapore post, they (sellers) paid for ur goods before they can get u tracking number. shipping fee already included.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by herboshedhe(f): 9:16am On Oct 16, 2013
Tonjeola1:
I always tell people that, there is nothing like free shipping,even hongkong, china or singapore post, they (sellers) paid for ur goods before they can get u tracking number. shipping fee already included.
Hi bro,thanks for the other time,please are you on whatsapp?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by herboshedhe(f): 9:21am On Oct 16, 2013
einsteino:

chrisvicmall replies mails but not instantly. i dont like sending them mails because it takes too long to get replies, i prefer chatting with them on whatsapp or on their website's live chat.
As for the local delay in shipment, i dont think thats their fault. You should have kept track with your seller to make sure the goods get sent to chrisvicmall on time. i almost had the same problem, luckily i contacted chrisvicmall to enquire if my goods had gotten to their office and when they told me it hadn't, i quickly contacted my seller. moreso for your goods to get shipped on saturday make sure it gets to their office latest FRIDAY, so make your orders latest on monday since aliexpress could take up to two days to verify your payment and delivery to chrisvicmall's office could take 2 to 3days. Lastly always ask your sellers to use shun feng express to send to chrisvicmall because its the fastest in china. I learnt all this by experience and asking questions from sellers and chrisvicmall.
Kindly help with cvm's number being used on whatsapp...thanks!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by einsteino(m): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2013
herboshedhe:
Kindly help with cvm's number being used on whatsapp...thanks!

+8613472845181

thats for Elena. she is very attentive and willing to help. Also Emily is another good customer care on chrisvicmall but i dont have her whatsapp.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by einsteino(m): 9:44am On Oct 16, 2013
Chrisvicmall please we need you to support U.S stores like Ebay or can you recommend any chinese site that one can buy good quality used or refurbished electronics at very cheap price? please
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by itsabdul(m): 9:59am On Oct 16, 2013
einsteino:

Thanks, I will use whatsapp to contact them.
The order am talking about was not purchased by me but by them since last week tuesday, and up to today they have still not contacted me so that I can know whether it has been delievered to them, despite all the mails I have sent them.
May be till when the shipping time has pass again that's when they will contact me with their local shipping wahala

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.