Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,307 members, 7,850,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (193424 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Cashkhiid(m): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
Buying from DHgate is the same as buying from aliexpress. The only difference is that you might find it more difficult to communicate with sellers on Dhgate.
Thanks CVM can I have your account number which I can pay my money to. And pls after payment what should I do?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by styvo1(m): 8:57am On Oct 19, 2013
Corvic Roofing tiles is the best roof tiles currently in the Nigerian market. This is best stone chip coated roofing system from SOUTH KOREA. Reliable,Long Lasting,very strong,and fifty year warranty. We have the Roman, Divine, Dimple, Shingle, and Classic kinds of roofing tiles you can ever think about. We make good quality assurance standards under strict QUALITY CONTROL to offer quality services to our client. Therefore quality assurance management shall be pursued at all cost to ensure your satisfaction which is our delight. Make your home one of the best ever.

Corvic the best SOUTH KOREAN roofing tiles within the country.

OUR SELLING POINTS.

ADVANCED ROOFING SYSTEM.
LIGHT, STRONG AND DURABLE.
RIGHT COLORS AND DESIGN.
VERSATILITY AND ECONOMICAL.
SUPERIOR FOR ALL ROOFING SOLUTIONS.
WARRANTIES. (50 years).

WHEN YOU THINK OF YOUR ROOFING, THINK CORVIC.

Your location doesn't matter to us within Nigeria. We can deliver on time.

sty_vo2 @ yahoo.com
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 9:11am On Oct 19, 2013
Dear cvm i just want know if my items will make shipping today, username: Purplecircle. Tracking nos ; 331752268667. Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bizmania(m): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
hello and good evening Chrisvic... Pls my payment card is faulty but I contacted a seller on Aliexpress who agreed for me to pay on delivery to ur office in China and I also contacted Victor who confirmed that it was possible. I paid enough money into ur Diamond bank account and I have asked the seller to ship to ur office on Monday using SF express. My question now is whether I should place order or wait untill U receive my goods...... just that the seller will need collect his money on delivery to ur office... Thanks for prompt response in advance..

P.s.... I'm a first time customer ooo.. I pray this biz yields something wonderful.... Tnks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
Cashkhiid:
Thanks CVM can I have your account number which I can pay my money to. And pls after payment what should I do?
chrisvic buiness logistics ltd:0023239767.....diamond bank
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Matrix1(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2013
Dollar rate as at 19th October is $1-N160 in the market. But why is your exchange rate still at $1-N164
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 9:58am On Oct 20, 2013
Dear chrisvic please chk ur mail and response please.. Purplecircle04@gmail.com
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
I need a response to my mail dear people of chrisvicmall
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
Help needed anyone, aliexpress, the sellers never have their numbers on there page, trying to reach them when am awake is a drag cause if the 7hours difference. Can someone please advice me on how i can get there numbers please as reaching them @ our own time is not working hence delaying order process.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 7:17am On Oct 21, 2013
purplecircle: Help needed anyone, aliexpress, the sellers never have their numbers on there page, trying to reach them when am awake is a drag cause if the 7hours difference. Can someone please advice me on how i can get there numbers please as reaching them @ our own time is not working hence delaying order process.

same here too.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 7:38am On Oct 21, 2013
S.A.E LTD:

same here too.

Morning, i think i found a solution, what i did was select sellers that are online picked the one with good feedback and i chatted with them to get there numbers.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 8:56am On Oct 21, 2013
purplecircle:

Morning, i think i found a solution, what i did was select sellers that are online picked the one with good feedback and i chatted with them to get there numbers.

pls how did u chat online with them, i have tried but no means to do that. Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 8:58am On Oct 21, 2013
S.A.E LTD:

pls how did u chat online with them, i have tried but no means to do that. Thanks
Chat with us now
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 8:59am On Oct 21, 2013
Pls cvm i need female handbags with good quality and cheap also. Can u recommend sellers on aliexpress with good feedback ? Thanks. Or better still can u provide a link? Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 9:00am On Oct 21, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
Chat with us now

thru whch means?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 9:01am On Oct 21, 2013
Can i use whatsapp?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 9:48am On Oct 21, 2013
S.A.E LTD:
Can i use whatsapp?

Chat with cvm or seller on Aliexpress.. If its cvm go to there web page click on chat now. Or add them but there weechat is slow though. As for aliexpress click on chat now then download trademanager. @chrisvic please i also need suggestions on shops that sell quality items. Many thanks to chrisvic they have been very helpful.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2013
S.A.E LTD:
Can i use whatsapp?

Yes you can add them on +8613472845181 thats elena numbers. Shes very helpful.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 10:55am On Oct 21, 2013
purplecircle:

Yes you can add them on +8613472845181 thats elena numbers. Shes very helpful.

but she does not respond oooo
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 11:04am On Oct 21, 2013
S.A.E LTD:

but she does not respond oooo

Thats another problem ,i advice if you wanna chat with them try staying up till 1am or 2am. Cause the webchat sef network hinders that. Add them on weechat thou chrisvicmall.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hello cvm, what do i need to go with, to claim my product? I will receive it in abuja which is to be sent by your agent. Thanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ujawissy: 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
Cvm,i sent money to ur account this morning but it is not showing in my cvm acct.why?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ujawissy: Cvm,i sent money to ur account this morning but it is not showing in my cvm acct.why?

place your order and try to credit in your account by tomoro, it will show then.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
S.A.E LTD:
Hello cvm, what do i need to go with, to claim my product? I will receive it in abuja which is to be sent by your agent. Thanks.
you will be called nothing jst tell them d name writen on ur goods
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by addictiv(m): 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by addictiv(m): 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
CVM, i want to purchase power banks on aliexpress,and i want to use your services to ship them here. the overall wieght of the package should be around 3.6kg.i would handle the payments of the goods and you can handle the shipping. i am yet to inform the supplier that i am using your services.i woud do so after we reach an agreement. how do i go about this as i am a newbie here. thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
addictiv: CVM, i want to purchase power banks on aliexpress,and i want to use your services to ship them here. the overall wieght of the package should be around 3.6kg.i would handle the payments of the goods and you can handle the shipping. i am yet to inform the supplier that i am using your services.i woud do so after we reach an agreement. how do i go about this as i am a newbie here. thanks

can u give me d link to the power banks. Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 22, 2013
Pls i have 2 questions
1), which is better, let chrisvicmall buy ur goods for and ship it or u pay the seller directly and chrisvicmall do the shipping, whatever your answer is pls i want reasons

2)if am to buy from d seller directly and the seller takes it down to cvm, hoe do i confirm dat cvm av received it

Pls i need answers so dat dis pressing issues can become clearer
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 2:20am On Oct 22, 2013
Pls i have 2 questions
1), which is better, let chrisvicmall buy ur goods for u and ship it or u pay the seller directly and chrisvicmall do the shipping, whatever your answer is pls i want reasons

2)if am to buy from d seller directly and the seller takes it down to cvm, how do i confirm dat cvm av received it

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 22, 2013
CVM, do you handle order from Alibaba? How do you do it or how should I go about it?

Thanks!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ib10001: 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
Cvm;i want to know ur charges,my supplier will send the goods to ur office in china,i need the address and someone i can talk to inorder to confirm.what is ur procedure.i waiting for my supply to give me the weight tomorrow.thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
Ifyikillz: Pls i have 2 questions
1), which is better, let chrisvicmall buy ur goods for u and ship it or u pay the seller directly and chrisvicmall do the shipping, whatever your answer is pls i want reasons

2)if am to buy from d seller directly and the seller takes it down to cvm, how do i confirm dat cvm av received it

1.) One advantage with buying directly is that you don't have to wait for us.
2.) If you purchase and the seller send to us, you need to place the order on our plateform so that we will know that your product will reach any moment. After the seller then product, ask the seller for the tracking number of the shipping. With the tracking number you can monitor whether we receive it or not

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.