Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (193432 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
I need to speak or chat with elena! Are you sure shes on watsapp.. Added the numbers but cant find her on my list.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
purplecircle: I need to speak or chat with elena! Are you sure shes on watsapp.. Added the numbers but cant find her on my list.
she is on whatsapp, we chatted dis morning this is her number: +8613472845181
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Cashkhiid(m): 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

You visit nairaland through nairaland link. The product you search on aliexpress also has its own link through which you can view the item. To copy the lin, click CTRL+A, and then CTRL+C to copy it. To past it click CTRL+ V
Thanks CVM, IS IT TRUE THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SHIP IN ITEMS WITH BATTERIES?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
@S.A.E thanks i think the nos i had was wrong.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by einsteino(m): 5:07am On Oct 17, 2013
purplecircle: @S.A.E thanks i think the nos i had was wrong.

then you must have copied wrongly because the number i sent you is the same with the one S.A.E LTD sent you

S.A.E LTD:

she is on whatsapp, we chatted dis morning this is her number: +8613472845181

einsteino:

+8613472845181

thats for Elena. she is very attentive and willing to help. Also Emily is another good customer care on chrisvicmall but i dont have her whatsapp.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 6:43am On Oct 17, 2013
Yes i def copied wrongly.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by einsteino(m): 6:56am On Oct 17, 2013
purplecircle: Yes i def copied wrongly.

no p bro. i jst got a msg from CVM that all my goods have arrived their office in china.. so they will be shipped down to nigeria on friday! yipee!
hope you have rectified your p with them
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 7:00am On Oct 17, 2013
Smiling its sis, am hoping i can do yipee like u oo, items purchased but not sure its in there office yet.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by einsteino(m): 7:07am On Oct 17, 2013
purplecircle: Smiling its sis, am hoping i can do yipee like u oo, items purchased but not sure its in there office yet.

sowie about that. i always prefer being in charge of the purchase myself and leaving the shipping to CVM. that way i will personally see to it that my sellers get my goods to their office in china on time and i can negotiate with the sellers to get discount or sell 1pc only in situations where they sell only in bulk. though its time consuming and stressful, because i have to wake up by 3am to chat with my sellers since china is 7 hours ahead
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 7:10am On Oct 17, 2013
Thats just the issue it is stressful than the payment do you use the escrow system or how? Or you pay seller directly. This is my first purchase trial thou,
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 7:24am On Oct 17, 2013
einsteino:

sowie about that. i always prefer being in charge of the purchase myself and leaving the shipping to CVM. that way i will personally see to it that my sellers get my goods to their office in china on time and i can negotiate with the sellers to get discount or sell 1pc only in situations where they sell only in bulk. though its time consuming and stressful, because i have to wake up by 3am to chat with my sellers since china is 7 hours ahead

pls how long does it take ur seller to send the goods from their office to cvm office? And pls i can't chat with any seller, pls how do i do that?
Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by einsteino(m): 7:44am On Oct 17, 2013
purplecircle: Thats just the issue it is stressful than the payment do you use the escrow system or how? Or you pay seller directly. This is my first purchase trial thou,

Never ever pay any seller outside the aliexpress payment system(escrow)! Else you will not be shielded by aliexpress protection. escrow ensures that the seller is not paid till you confirm that you have received your goods and you are satisfied that it is fully functional. on Escrow you can pay via mastercard, you can use your gtb atm card as it is a naira mastercard. the exchange rate is somewhere around 167 naira per dollars for gtb.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 7:45am On Oct 17, 2013
S.A.E LTD:

pls how long does it take ur seller to send the goods from their office to cvm office? And pls i can't chat with any seller, pls how do i do that?
Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by einsteino(m): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2013
S.A.E LTD:

Thanks

it depends on the shipping company my seller uses and his location. from experience i have discovered that about 90% of sellers are in guangzhou, china while about 9% are in honk kong. now CVM office is in guangzhou, china... if your seller is also in china, it shouldn't take more than 3days(worst case scenario) to get the goods to CVM. if your seller uses SHUN FENG(SF express) it takes about just 24hrs(this is the fastest shipping company). for honk kong sellers it could take more than 3days. always ask your sellers how long it will take and if you are in a hurry, plead with them to use SF express. i bought some items yesterday afternoon and i pleaded with my seller to send it by SF express, CVM just sent me a msg that it has arrived(thats less than 24hrs after i paid for it!).

But note that there are other factors that play a major role in how fast you can get your items to CVM office in china. FIRST it takes aliexpress about 4 to 48hours to verify payment! even after you have paid, some sellers would want to wait for aliexpress to finish verifying payment, since aliexpress could close your order for security reasons(this has happened to me twice). Second is the processing time, always ask your seller how long it will take to process your order. processing time depends on the nature of item and seller, it could take up to 10days for a seller to process an order.!

so to finally answer your question.. lets device a formula

Delivery time = payment verification time + order processing time + time it takes to ship to CVM office

what this means is if you want your items to be included in CVM's friday/saturday shipment and it takes 2days for the seller to process your order, you have to buy the item on aliexpress on monday latest(to be on a safe side)

Now to answer your last question. To chat with aliexpress sellers, you need to download ALIBABA trademanager 2013. it is an I.M software just like yahoo messenger. after installing it, you can go to aliexpress and click on the seller you want to chat with.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 8:32am On Oct 17, 2013
Ok so after payment via escrow, how does one make d various seller send item to cvm so dey can ship @ once. And how to you even get them to ship to cvm.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 8:33am On Oct 17, 2013
Also can one use a gtb us visa card to pay
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by einsteino(m): 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
purplecircle: Ok so after payment via escrow, how does one make d various seller send item to cvm so dey can ship @ once. And how to you even get them to ship to cvm.

you send them CVM china address

CVM China Address (In Chinese)
Receiver: YOUR CVM USERNAME

电话:13472845181
地址:广州省广州市越秀区广园西路218号盈富外贸服装城A1023室
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Cashkhiid(m): 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
Cashkhiid:
Thanks CVM, IS IT TRUE THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SHIP IN ITEMS WITH BATTERIES?
PLEASE IS BUYING FROM DHGATE SAFE? Please any experience?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
Cashkhiid:
PLEASE IS BUYING FROM DHGATE SAFE? Please any experience?
Buying from DHgate is the same as buying from aliexpress. The only difference is that you might find it more difficult to communicate with sellers on Dhgate.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
In the past, if you are purchasing from more than one sellers, we requested that you should provide the phone numbers of those sellers. The good news is that, starting from today, you can purchase from three different sellers without providing their phone numbers. But we still request for phone numbers if you are purchasing from Dhgate or Alibaba
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 12:40am On Oct 18, 2013
So which site do u nt nid fone numbers for
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:29am On Oct 18, 2013
purplecircle: So which site do u nt nid fone numbers for

aliexpress
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by einsteino(m): 6:12am On Oct 18, 2013
Chrisvicmall you have been snubbing my request. Please when are you going to support U.S stores like EBAY or can you recommend any chinese store that one can buy used or refurbished phones at a cheap price?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 6:31am On Oct 18, 2013
einsteino: Chrisvicmall you have been snubbing my request. Please when are you going to support U.S stores like EBAY or can you recommend any chinese store that one can buy used or refurbished phones at a cheap price?

Helping customers purchase from Ebay or any USA store is not supported for now. The only thing we do is help customers make payment for products on Ebay but we don't help with shipping. Some customers chat with sellers on Ebay and tell them that we will help them to make the payment, if the seller agree, the customer will contact us for payment. After the payment, he/she will contact the supplier and the supplier will ship to him/her directly.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by einsteino(m): 7:01am On Oct 18, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Helping customers purchase from Ebay or any USA store is not supported for now. The only thing we do is help customers make payment for products on Ebay but we don't help with shipping. Some customers chat with sellers on Ebay and tell them that we will help them to make the payment, if the seller agree, the customer will contact us for payment. After the payment, he/she will contact the supplier and the supplier will ship to him/her directly.

ok is there any chinese store that one can find quality used or refurbished phones or laptop?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 7:05am On Oct 18, 2013
cvm, i hope my product will be shipped today or tomorrow, pls i beg u with God. These are my details: cvm username: segzy, order details number: 387756421748. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by eyenCalabar(m): 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
From http://chrisvicmall.com/shipping-from-china-to-nigeria?id=14

4.) If you are purchasing by yourself and want us to handle the shipping for you, tell your supplier to use sf-express shipping company when sending the product to us. It is one of the fastest shipping company in China. . Make sure to ask your seller/supplier to write your Chrisvicmall username as the receiver of the product. Once the supplier ship the item, ask for the tracking number of the product and then go ahead and place your order on http://chrisvicmall.com/place_order

Questions:
1. Sending the product to us? In Nigeria or China? If China, what address?
2. Would the shipping fee be paid when you are to receive the product at your office?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
einsteino:

ok is there any chinese store that one can find quality used or refurbished phones or laptop?

You can try amazon.cn if you can read chinese
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
S.A.E LTD:
cvm, i hope my product will be shipped today or tomorrow, pls i beg u with God. These are my details: cvm username: segzy, order details number: 387756421748. Thanks
Your product will be ship tomorrow and you will receive a call on Monday
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
eyenCalabar: From http://chrisvicmall.com/shipping-from-china-to-nigeria?id=14

Questions:
1. Sending the product to us? In Nigeria or China? If China, what address?
2. Would the shipping fee be paid when you are to receive the product at your office?

1.) We mean in China. You can find our chinese address on our contact page. Give the supplier the address written in Chinese.
2.) Yes. All the supplier has to do is give the shipping company your product. We will pay the shipping company the shipping fee once we receive the product.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

1.) We mean in China. You can find our chinese address on our contact page. Give the supplier the address written in Chinese.
2.) Yes. All the supplier has to do is give the shipping company your product. We will pay the shipping company the shipping fee once we receive the product.
how do we convert the address to Chinese?

Also, I want to buy a laptop and a powerbank from aliexpress, do u ship such items?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
[quote author=Chrisvicmall]
Your product will be ship tomorrow and you will receive a call on Monday[/quot

waiting and expecting your call. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.