Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,018 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (192600 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by addictiv(m): 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
addictiv: CVM, i want to purchase power banks on aliexpress,and i want to use your services to ship them here. the overall wieght of the package should be around 3.6kg.i would handle the payments of the goods and you can handle the shipping. i am yet to inform the supplier that i am using your services.i woud do so after we reach an agreement. how do i go about this as i am a newbie here. thanks
CVM replies pls....how do i go about this...thanks..onuhmeyur@yahoo.com
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by sunboy(m): 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

We need to pass your message to Victor immediately. When you chatted with Victor, which is your chat username?

sammier50, i ordered for 11 pcs of female wrist watches.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by centpado(m): 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
Adeoye Adekunle: Can u do d payment 4 me 2 d seller cos he said i shu use T/T mode of payment & i dnt lyk dat? But u re nt goin 2 charge me 4 dat apart 4rm $10 + shipin
call Victor and inform him,remeber they are 7 hrs ahead of us,so know the right time to call,they would help you do the payment,victor and Elena help me did mine,credit your account on their website,place the order, on the box for information fill in your seller name and phone number with how much you are to pay,your seller would hv told you the equivalent in RMB(chinese currency).also follow up with phone calls
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chuksworld(m): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
To chrisvicmall or anyone that can answer my questions
Please I have few questions to ask
1. Can I pay you online to help me get my goods and shipping from Aliexpress. I can't go to diamond bank because its far from where I stay.
If I can pay online, how?
2. After payment what next?
3. How will I get my goods in kwara state? Does it attract extra fee?
4. Will you send it through a public transport or through a courier service?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ifud(m): 3:33am On Oct 25, 2013
Please credit my account. I have tried to credit my account bt to no avail. I have sent series of emails but none has been answered. You are nt picking your calls. Its frustrating and dangerous. My username is enoiton. Do something.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by BEN30: 7:39am On Oct 25, 2013
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Cheap-Android-Phone-tablet-7-A13-2G-3G-tablet-pc-512M-4GB-8GB-Bluetooth-Tablet/715322854.html

Cvm sent d total cost of d tablet in d link above, service charge nd shipping cost. Your ACCount Info for payment to:
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kemioo77(f): 8:11am On Oct 25, 2013
www.aliexpress.com/item/Domi-X7-7-inch-tablet-pc-build-in-3g-MTK8377-dual-core-with-GPS-dual-sim/833543200.html How much will it cost me to ship this tablet to Akure in ondo state? Pls sent all your info including service charge etc to oluwakemitosin@gmail.com
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
Chuksworld: To chrisvicmall or anyone that can answer my questions
Please I have few questions to ask
1. Can I pay you online to help me get my goods and shipping from Aliexpress. I can't go to diamond bank because its far from where I stay.
If I can pay online, how?
2. After payment what next?
3. How will I get my goods in kwara state? Does it attract extra fee?
4. Will you send it through a public transport or through a courier service?
1.) You can transfer money from your online bank to our bank
2.) Send an email to us about your payment and place your order on our platform
3.) Our agent will send it to you. You are responsible for the shipping fee from Lagos to your destination(Kwara State)
4.) We send it through transportation service
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
ifud: Please credit my account. I have tried to credit my account bt to no avail. I have sent series of emails but none has been answered. You are nt picking your calls. Its frustrating and dangerous. My username is enoiton. Do something.

It takes between 8-24hours for your payment to be update on our server. If your account hasn't been credit 24hours after you make the payment, try crediting it by yourself on chrisvicmall.com/creditaccount
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
BEN30: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Cheap-Android-Phone-tablet-7-A13-2G-3G-tablet-pc-512M-4GB-8GB-Bluetooth-Tablet/715322854.html

Cvm sent d total cost of d tablet in d link above, service charge nd shipping cost. Your ACCount Info for payment to:

You didn't specify the bundle you want to purchase
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
kemi_oo77: www.aliexpress.com/item/Domi-X7-7-inch-tablet-pc-build-in-3g-MTK8377-dual-core-with-GPS-dual-sim/833543200.html How much will it cost me to ship this tablet to Akure in ondo state? Pls sent all your info including service charge etc to oluwakemitosin@gmail.com

You also didn't specify the bundle you want
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by BEN30: 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

You didn't specify the bundle you want to purchase

Pls, CVM I need only one Pices for now just to try your Service.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kemioo77(f): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

I want only one piece for now and do u mean by bundle?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kemioo77(f): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

I want only 1 piece
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by abvkollections(f): 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
abvkollections: CVM,pls answer me oooo.one leg of the shoe u delivered is missing.you refuse to answer my mail abi?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by makeupgal: 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
cvm please i paid into your diamond bank acc friday and my bal has not been updated till now.tried crediting myself it didn't work. Username is oseadah.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by addictiv(m): 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
Cvm you haven't replied any of my previous posts on thiz thread. Pls I am shipping through you from aliexpress. How do I credit my account to place an order?. Do uou have a first bank, gtb account?

addictiv: CVM, i want to purchase power banks on aliexpress,and i want to use your services to ship them here. the overall wieght of the package should be around 3.6kg.i would handle the payments of the goods and you can handle the shipping. i am yet to inform the supplier that i am using your services.i woud do so after we reach an agreement. how do i go about this as i am a newbie here. thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 8:47am On Oct 27, 2013
Anyone from the chrisvic team online today
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 9:50am On Oct 27, 2013
It is so hard to reach this chrisvic guys , atimes i send close to 7 mails before one is responded too,, their online chat not available.. weechat nobody responses, watsapp same thing. Can you guyz provide us with a mean via reach we can reach you and be responded to swiftly.
I quiet understand that the job is demanding and we customers can be impatient alot of times.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Cashkhiid(m): 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2013
PLS, CVM REPLY ALL THESE I AM REALLY IN NEED OF THE ANSWERS, PLEASE CVM:
1. I NEED YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS.
2. SINCE YOUR PICKUP LOCATION IS IN LAGOS, AND I AM IN ONDO STATE, WHICH PICK UP LOCATION SHOULD I SELECT WHEN PLACING MY ORDER?
3. HOW MUCH IS YOUR TRANSPORT FEE FROM LAGOS TO ONDO STATE? AND WHERE WILL MY PRODUCTS BE DELIVERED? IS IT AT THE POSTOFFICE OR AT MY DOORSTEP? CVM PLEASE I NEED YOUR REPLY. DON'T IGNORE THIS PLEASE.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:57am On Oct 28, 2013
BEN30:

Pls, CVM I need only one Pices for now just to try your Service.
You didn't specify the bundle you want to purchase. Which of these bundle do you want to purchase

Bundles
512m 4g wcdma phone
512M 4G gsm phone
add leather case
add keyboard case
512M 8G
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:58am On Oct 28, 2013
kemi_oo77: I want only one piece for now and do u mean by bundle?
You also didn't specify the bundle
Bundle:

Original tablet pc
add Leather Case
add Keyboard Case
add RU Keyboard
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:00am On Oct 28, 2013
makeupgal: cvm please i paid into your diamond bank acc friday and my bal has not been updated till now.tried crediting myself it didn't work. Username is oseadah.

Once you make payment, if your account hasn't been credited after 18hours of making the payment, log into your CVM account and credit it on chrisvicmall.com/creditaccount
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:03am On Oct 28, 2013
addictiv: Cvm you haven't replied any of my previous posts on thiz thread. Pls I am shipping through you from aliexpress. How do I credit my account to place an order?. Do uou have a first bank, gtb account?

Once the seller ship the item to us, log into your CVM and place the order. When placing the order, on the teller number field, enter "Self Purchase Date" e.g "Self Purchase 2013-10-28" Do the same on the Amount Paid field. On the request field, provide the tracking number you received from the seller and also the shipping company used. This will allow us to know that your product is coming to us
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:07am On Oct 28, 2013
purplecircle: Anyone from the chrisvic team online today
purplecircle: It is so hard to reach this chrisvic guys , atimes i send close to 7 mails before one is responded too,, their online chat not available.. weechat nobody responses, watsapp same thing. Can you guyz provide us with a mean via reach we can reach you and be responded to swiftly.
I quiet understand that the job is demanding and we customers can be impatient alot of times.
Between Friday-Monday, our online activity might slow down a little bit due to the limited time we have during the weekend. On Sunday we don't work
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:11am On Oct 28, 2013
Cashkhiid: PLS, CVM REPLY ALL THESE I AM REALLY IN NEED OF THE ANSWERS, PLEASE CVM:
1. I NEED YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS.
2. SINCE YOUR PICKUP LOCATION IS IN LAGOS, AND I AM IN ONDO STATE, WHICH PICK UP LOCATION SHOULD I SELECT WHEN PLACING MY ORDER?
3. HOW MUCH IS YOUR TRANSPORT FEE FROM LAGOS TO ONDO STATE? AND WHERE WILL MY PRODUCTS BE DELIVERED? IS IT AT THE POSTOFFICE OR AT MY DOORSTEP? CVM PLEASE I NEED YOUR REPLY. DON'T IGNORE THIS PLEASE.

1.) You can find our address on our contact page
2.) If you leave outside Lagos, we send product through transport service buses, you will collect it at their park
3.) There is no specify price but on most cases, it is between 1500-4000 depending on the weight of your item, the transport service used, and your destination.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by dvdami(m): 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2013
Hello Chrisvicmall,

My product was shipped on the 14th of October and according to you it should take 14 days to get here.

That means the product should be in Nigeria by now.

How far?

Username is Dvdami
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Eghosa1(m): 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2013
ase
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 8:14am On Oct 29, 2013
Any member of the chrisvic team online please.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 8:38am On Oct 29, 2013
Any member of the chrisvic team online at the moment. Please i have credited your account: username: purplecircle.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by einsteino(m): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2013
chrisvicmall i want to send a product to your office in china. i will pay into your account so you can pay the seller. how much is your exchange rate? also will i need to pay a separate commission for it? i already have products in your office that will be shipped along with it
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by yellowman2225(m): 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
Chrisvicmall: You can criticize us, you can tell us our weakness, you can offer your recommendation and you can as well pat us on the back if we deserve it.

This thread is opened in order to listen to all you have to say. When we fail to reply to your email within 48hours and you called us and nothing was done about it, report it here. When we failed to handle your case and ignore your calls and it has been more than 48hours, report it here. When we failed to deliver your product and it is more than 7days from the estimate time, and we didn't reply to your email, regarding the issue, report it here. If you have any suggestion, question, or opinion, first send an email to us, if you didn't receive reply within 48hours, report it here.

Finally, if you think that we deserve some pat on the back, don't hesitate to do that.
We cannot grow without hearing what you have to say. We are not perfect but we will do everything within our reach to serve you better.

There is always harmony when like minds work together.

For those who might have hit this page by chance through search engine, we do recommend that you check https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free and
https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free/ if you are planning to go into importation business

I ordered for 2 tablets from aliexpress with 4GB ROM and 3,000Mah Battery and a nice model and got bad one shipped to me mistakenly. I however got calls from Victor from China after I have already sold my product at breakeven. Pls always reply our complaints in time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.