Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (192681 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
dvdami: Chrisvicmall, today is Saturday. I have not heard from your agent yet. How far with my goods?
Call our agent. Your product is there
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
dvdami: Chrisvicmall, today is Saturday. I have not heard from your agent yet. How far with my goods?

me two, this 15:10 and their Nigeria office close by 17:00

I cant get down to thier office from Oyo state even if I take jet. D;
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
Call our agent. Your product is there
are my products there too?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by dvdami(m): 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
@Chrisvicmall... Your agent, Ifeanyi has called me around 4pm ds aftn.

I will be there on Monday to pick it up.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by sapienman(m): 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2013
dvdami: @Chrisvicmall... Your agent, Ifeanyi has called me around 4pm ds aftn.

I will be there on Monday to pick it up.

Hello dvdami,
I'm sorry I had to get your attention by quoting your post even though my post actually has nothing to do with it.

I sent you a pm on nairaland. Kindly reply to it so we can talk via email.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ogetogeo(m): 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
CVM you guys rock smiley smiley. Got a call from Ifeanyi exactly 14days after shipment was made, I also got my package well packed and all items intact. I have already placed another order that am expecting on monday, but that service charge you guys added again eh, me and una go enter d same shokoto angry angry cus me and Elena get agreement and i been write am as special for the order. tongue
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by addictiv(m): 7:48am On Nov 03, 2013
Cvm. I want to use express shipping but I stay in ph and have no one to pick it up @ lagos airport. What can I do? I need the package urgently.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 8:06am On Nov 03, 2013
addictiv: Cvm. I want to use express shipping but I stay in ph and have no one to pick it up @ lagos airport. What can I do? I need the package urgently.

once your products reach their Nigeria Office, their agent will call you. Negotiate with the agent that called you. They will have it send to you through Transport Vehicle.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 8:11am On Nov 03, 2013
sapienman:

Hello dvdami,
I'm sorry I had to get your attention by quoting your post even though my post actually has nothing to do with it.

I'm a customer of FBN. I wanna believe you work there yeah?
Now, I wanna buy an item from a site(orientdeal.com) and they only accept payment via western union or interbank transfers. I don't really understand how these work and especially, the charges involved.

Could you give me thorough rundown of the procedures involved for both payment systems?
PS: I operate a savings account. I already sent you a pm on nairaland. Kindly reply to it so we can talk via email.

CVM can help you pay using paypal or any other means available in that website. Just give em the links to what you wana buy. Or better stil, click on payment through western Union transfer. Once you've seen it you can go to your bank with there western union details to pay.
Why not buying from Aliexpress that support both Visa and Master card?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by muntaree: 9:51am On Nov 03, 2013
@ Chrisvicmall! Your dollar to naira exchange rate is always high "why"

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 03, 2013
Ogetogeo: CVM you guys rock smiley smiley. Got a call from Ifeanyi exactly 14days after shipment was made, I also got my package well packed and all items intact. I have already placed another order that am expecting on monday, but that service charge you guys added again eh, me and una go enter d same shokoto angry angry cus me and Elena get agreement and i been write am as special for the order. tongue
Please bro, i need to ask you some questions about how u went abt d whole thing, cos d info am getting here is very conflicting
Are u on wassap
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by einsteino(m): 10:30am On Nov 03, 2013
muntaree: @ Chrisvicmall! Your dollar to naira exchange rate is always high "why"

i was shocked to find it at N167/$ when official exchange rate is N159
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by pheleix: 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
einsteino:

i was shocked to find it at N167/$ when official exchange rate is N159

You guys are preventing us from doing business with you. Bring it down to say N162 or N163. I dey beg una
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
Ifyikillz:
Please bro, i need to ask you some questions about how u went abt d whole thing, cos d info am getting here is very conflicting
Are u on wassap

ping me...
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by pheleix: 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
If I place an order when your exchange rate is at N167 and changes to N168 when you are buying the item(s) for me. At what rate will you charge me. Please respond cos I sent you a mail wrt this and you are yet to reply.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2013
pheleix: If I place an order when your exchange rate is at N167 and changes to N168 when you are buying the item(s) for me. At what rate will you charge me. Please respond cos I sent you a mail wrt this and you are yet to reply.

Dollar rate of when your order was processed... Always have it in mind that they wouldn't cheat you.
Have once used my GTbnk master card to pay on aliexprss, and Gtb charged #164 and when I placed order on CVM their dollar rate was #162.

They will follow the real exchange rate as of that moment your order was processed.

What am saying is that, you may place order now, your money would still be sowing in your account because they have not process it. Once your money is deducted, go and look at your order status, you will see the exchange rate they used there.

I hope am clear enough for you to understand.

Perdon my Grammer blunders.
Am not good with ingliz but am trying to be gooder. Lmfao gringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by pheleix: 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2013
Canme4u: Dollar rate of when your order was processed... Always have it in mind that they wouldn't cheat you.
Have once used my GTbnk master card to pay on aliexprss, and Gtb charged #164 and when I placed order on CVM their dollar rate was #162.

They will follow the real exchange rate as of that moment your order was processed.

What am saying is that, you may place order now, your money would still be sowing in your account because they have not process it. Once your money is deducted, go and look at your order status, you will see the exchange rate they used there.

I hope am clear enough for you to understand.

Perdon my Grammer blunders.
Am not good with ingliz but am trying to be gooder. Lmfao gringringringringringringringringrin

Very clear and I appreciate. Remember we're not speaking Ingilis rather MONEY
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by einsteino(m): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2013
Canme4u: Dollar rate of when your order was processed... Always have it in mind that they wouldn't cheat you.

i am a regular customer of CVM, i have never for once seen where their exchange rate is lower than gtb.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Matrix1(m): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
Chrisvic, it is obvious that you have decided to rip off your customers with the current dollar exchange rate on your site of N167 per dollar. The official exchange rate is 159/160 to a dollar as at today, I just wonder when dollar rate is going down elsewhere you guys are taking yours up.

I will not advise anybody to patronize you guys at this exchange rate. Its just too high. There are other ways you guys could have made more money from your customers other than increasing your exchange rate. So my advice to you guys is that you bring down your exchange rate to encourage more patronage and not scare us away with your high rates.

I placed an order through you guys for one laptop which I got at N164 per dollar. Now that I want to buy the same laptop in quantity is when you decided to increase your rate. Well, I will have to wait till you guys come down, or maybe I will just find an alternative means of shipping my goods from my supplier.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by PHRANTAD(m): 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
@CVM,I alredi talked 2 Ifeanyi,he said he already sent the packgae 2 you in China about 3 weeks ago. My username once àgain is Dudùbynatur,the tablet in question is a 16g 10 inches ainol tablet with pouch and stylus pen. Kindly contact Ifeanyi and tell him that Francis(Username Dudubynatur) hasn't yet received his refund becuase the tablet hasn't reached China office
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by promisechild(m): 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
Am planning to do biz with chrisvicmall hope they are credible guys?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Kashif(m): 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
promisechild: Am planning to do biz with chrisvicmall hope they are credible guys?

They are very credible. I picked my stuffs sent via express after two days. Just make sure you communicate properly. Elena works!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ymodulus: 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2013
Kashif:

They are very credible. I picked my stuffs sent via express after two days. Just make sure you communicate properly. Elena works!
yes. but their customer care is badddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd and their exchange rate is horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ymodulus: 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
ALSO CHRISVICMALL how can i change my email on your website?
cuz my email is changed. and i want to effect that on your website but the button aint working
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by LesGrossman(m): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2013
@cvm,

Been trying to credit my acct says 'The Data You Enter Is Incorrect Or Has Not Been Included In Our Profile'.

Kindly credit my acct and effect my Order ASAP.

Username: lesgrossman
Order no: 851241518425
date: 04/11/2013
time: 09:00 am (nigerian time)
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Kashif(m): 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
How much is USD from the parallel market (mallams) today? How is it different from Chrisvic's rate? How many of you has ever bought from CBN? First Bank sells at 164+
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by promisechild(m): 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
I called ifeanyi their representative to send me their procedures on how to pay for my goods up till now he hasn't send me details on how to pay.i don't thinks these guy are serious at all dem don belly full
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Kashif(m): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
promisechild: I called ifeanyi their representative to sent me their procedures on how to pay for my goods up till now he hasn't send me details how on how to pay.i don't thinks theses guys are serious all dem don belly full

All the info you need to transact with them is there on their website. Peeps are not just patient to research.

I placed my first order without asking anybody here any question. Read through DIY here on NL, chrisvicmall and aliexpress websites, and you will get all you need. Best of luck!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2013
promisechild: Am planning to do biz with chrisvicmall hope they are credible guys?

Very credible but communicate with them always.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by einsteino(m): 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2013
Kashif: How much is USD from the parallel market (mallams) today? How is it different from Chrisvic's rate? How many of you has ever bought from CBN? First Bank sells at 164+

do we strike you as illiterate? please do a proper research before commenting, banks have a profit margin of 2-3% per usd. hence when the official exchange rate is 160, they sell at 164. lastly aboki exchange rate is always better off than bank, that is why people have a preference for them.

i know of another shipping company whose exchange rate always matches with the current mkt rate, wouldnt mention their name cos i am not here to advertise.

all we are saying is that the exchange rate should be reasonable
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
einsteino:

do we strike you as illiterate? please do a proper research before commenting, banks have a profit margin of 2-3% per usd. hence when the official exchange rate is 160, they sell at 164. lastly aboki exchange rate is always better off than bank, that is why people have a preference for them.

i know of another shipping company whose exchange rate always matches with the current mkt rate, wouldnt mention their name cos i am not here to advertise.

all we are saying is that the exchange rate should be reasonable
what is d esscence of patronising aboki when u av a dollar account?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.