Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (192671 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2013
@Blink182,

Your case is as a result of the misunderstanding between you and Elena. Instead of purchasing the screen, Elena has to purchase a new tablet for you. You called Victor about last 2weeks and he told you that your product has been shipped. From estimate you will receive a call between Saturday and Monday next week for pick up. Sincerely speaking we are amaze that you have to write all the things you wrote above. We do understand
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
@Inibradon, Dvdami, and Canme4u,

You guys products were packed in the same bags. Your products are already in Nigeria and will be in our office between today or Saturday. Please expect our call.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
Chrisvicmall: @Inibradon, Dvdami, and Canme4u,

You guys products were packed in the same bags. Your products are already in Nigeria and will be in our office between today or Saturday. Please expect our call.

That sounds good.

Yeah! This is what we call customer service. ha grin hu grin ha grin hu grin ha grin uh grin ah ;Dauahauah Laughing in "Chinko" grin grin grin grin even tho I've lost a customer. grin
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
Chrisvicmall: @Blink182,

Your case is as a result of the misunderstanding between you and Elena. Instead of purchasing the screen, Elena has to purchase a new tablet for you. You called Victor about last 2weeks and he told you that your product has been shipped. From estimate you will receive a call between Saturday and Monday next week for pick up. Sincerely speaking we are amaze that you have to write all the things you wrote above. We do understand
Please remember to add my wristwatch and gift box, it has been in your China office for months.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
blink182: Please remember to add my wristwatch and gift box, it has been in your China office for months.
Yes sire.

It is noted!

gringringringringringrin
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
@Purplecircle

You will receive your product once it is cleared. You should have receive it since Monday because that was when it reach Nigeria. We are working on it. Thanks for your patience. We do appreciate
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
blink182: Please remember to add my wristwatch and gift box, it has been in your China office for months.
We don't know about the gift box. What we send are the watches, headphone and tablet( in replacement of the screen).
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
We don't know about the gift box. What we send are the watches, headphone and tablet( in replacement of the screen).
I have to agree at this point that the box is insignificant. The 3 main items should do it.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by dvdami(m): 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
Chrisvicmall: @Inibradon, Dvdami, and Canme4u,

I am happy now or at least this has pacified my anger.

Waiting till Saturday.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by heywhytech1(m): 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
My username is heywhyzo, I placed order since lastweek Tuesday which i paid for express shipping, I was sent an email on Monday(28th) morning that my total weight is 3kg and it was deducted from my account and that my products has been shipped to Nigeria on Saturday(26th). That say day i called Ifeanyi to confirm before sending someone for collection, since that day Ifeanyi kept telling my goods are not with him. I contacted Elena, she told me I should wait till Tuesday, uptill this moment , i have not received call from Ifeanyi, I sent him messages he refuses to reply. I just want to know if my products are missing, you guys should tell me the truth, please. You have turned me to serial liar because i don't know what to tell my Customer again. Check my order status and let me know the exact day i will receive my products, the username is ; Heywhyzo.

Regards, Heywhyzo Consult Nigeria Limited
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
dvdami:

I am happy now or at least this has pacified my anger.

Waiting till Saturday.

we are in this together bro.

Whatspp me.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by justyinka(m): 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
Brief introduction about our company

We are Nextmove Global Logistics a world-class highly reputable Customs Clearing Agent in Nigeria offering wide variety of services in order to help the clients for Import and Export Customs Clearances. With updated Customs regulations and procedures, we handle clearance of consignments by Sea, Air and Land more efficiently. We can clear all types of shipments, major or minor, for/from across the globe to the utmost satisfaction of clients due to our long years of expertise and wide exposure in this field.

Do you know any big company into importation and exportation of goods, if yes, and your recommendation can link us to such comapny. we are paying such person 10% for every successful business deal.

contact us at nextmoveglobal@gmail.com, justyinka23@gmail.com or by phone on 08035308511
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by yellowman2225(m): 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
chriselena:
What makes you think that we replace you tablet for the purpose of gaining something. And what do you think we stand to gain. If there is a mistake somewhere, we will look into it and it will be corrected. Tell me exactly why you should call us a scam? How would you fill if we call you a Dushebag Who Cannot Type His phone number correctly thereby wasting our time calling the wrong number. Or will you feel happy if our agent has ask you to pay some fees for leaving your product in our office for some week due to the incorrect phone number you entered during your order placement.
Victor will contact you again tomorrow and for the meantime, pack the product you received until we resolve the issue

This is a clear lie. I believe you wouldnt have replied me if I had not called you scam on Nairaland. Where were you when I sent the mail through contact us button on your website for over 5 days with no reply? Is it my phone number that replaced my tablets? OR is it my phone number that sent conflicting e mails to me that my goods has been shipphed an later said it has not been shipped again and finally said it has been in your office for 2 weeks. If my original product is in your office for 2 weeks, is that a reason for it to be replaced by an inferrior one. I trully belief there is a mix up somewhere but it would have been better if you have replied my mails before I came to nairaland. The 2 tablets I could have sold for 35K each, i had to sell both for N34K due to the poor battery, 1.5GB ROM and even the design incuding other bad specification.. Shipping in Nigeria is a very lucrative yet risky job. You need to reply your customers as soon as they complain. " CHRISVICMALL IS A SCAM will surely show up on first page when you search CHRISVICMALL on google or any other search engine. Is this a plus or a minus for you just for making one silly mistake. Stop defending yourself, try and cover/ mend any loophole in your shipping administaration so that such does not occour again. Instead of making N70K, I made only 34K which is even at breakeven. I have forgiven you because I see this as part of business startup. TRULY Victor called me today with his China number and I could see how bad he felt regarding my comment on Nairaland. However, I felt bad for the outburst which has neither replaced my tablet nor help chrisvicmall. He promised to replace the tablet and give me full refund of the money - which really tourched me because he was trying hard to protect his business and the intregity. AT THIS POINT I SAY CHRISVICMALL IS NOT A SCAM BUT THEY NEED TO BRING BACK THE CHAT BUTTON ON THEIR SITE AND ATTEND TO CUSTOMERS COMPLAINS AS SOON AS THEY CAN. As to returning the Tablets for refund- Thats impossible as I HAVE SOLD IT OUT with great annoyance because I cannot even use it myself. Work more on your Customer Service and prompt delivery............til then.............

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by yehmy(m): 1:09am On Nov 01, 2013
i'm new here, first i will like to order for a tab but i don't knw how to go abt it the tab is on alliexpress and dh gate pls who will help me out nd put me tru undecided contact me 08062412168 via whatsapp or bb pin 7B2B6BBE
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by centpado(m): 4:25am On Nov 01, 2013
yellowman2225: I ordered for 2 tablets from aliexpress with 4GB ROM and 3,000Mah Battery and a nice model but chrisvicmall replace what was orderd/ shipped to them by the seller and gave me an inferior tablets with bad specification bcampared to what the seller sent to them. I replied the seller with the goods sent to me and yhey as well sent me the picture of what was sent to chricvicmall and they replaced my order with inferior tablet.
CHRISVICMALL IS A SCAM. BEWARE OF THEM. I mailed them concerning the grevience for 4 days and they did not reply

CHRISVICMALL IS A SCAM. BEWARE OF THEM.
@yellowman,you wouldn't have gone this length to write this,the error or mistake might be on your own side if you check it out,their is no need to write trash to tarnish one business,hv been doing bussiness with chrisvicmall and I haven't had problems with they even help me to pay my seller in china,the money involved is not little its large....

CRISVICMALL IS CREDIBLE....TRUST THEM
CRISVIMALL. IS CREDIBlE.....TRUST THEM
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 5:13am On Nov 01, 2013
yellowman2225:

This is a clear lie. I believe you wouldnt have replied me if I had not called you scam on Nairaland. Where were you when I sent the mail through contact us button on your website for over 5 days with no reply? Is it my phone number that replaced my tablets? OR is it my phone number that sent conflicting e mails to me that my goods has been shipphed an later said it has not been shipped again and finally said it has been in your office for 2 weeks. If my original product is in your office for 2 weeks, is that a reason for it to be replaced by an inferrior one. I trully belief there is a mix up somewhere but it would have been better if you have replied my mails before I came to nairaland. The 2 tablets I could have sold for 35K each, i had to sell both for N34K due to the poor battery, 1.5GB ROM and even the design incuding other bad specification.. Shipping in Nigeria is a very lucrative yet risky job. You need to reply your customers as soon as they complain. " CHRISVICMALL IS A SCAM will surely show up on first page when you search CHRISVICMALL on google or any other search engine. Is this a plus or a minus for you just for making one silly mistake. Stop defending yourself, try and cover/ mend any loophole in your shipping administaration so that such does not occour again. Instead of making N70K, I made only 34K which is even at breakeven. I have forgiven you because I see this as part of business startup. TRULY Victor called me today with his China number and I could see how bad he felt regarding my comment on Nairaland. However, I felt bad for the outburst which has neither replaced my tablet nor help chrisvicmall. He promised to replace the tablet and give me full refund of the money - which really tourched me because he was trying hard to protect his business and the intregity. AT THIS POINT I SAY CHRISVICMALL IS NOT A SCAM BUT THEY NEED TO BRING BACK THE CHAT BUTTON ON THEIR SITE AND ATTEND TO CUSTOMERS COMPLAINS AS SOON AS THEY CAN. As to returning the Tablets for refund- Thats impossible as I HAVE SOLD IT OUT with great annoyance because I cannot even use it myself. Work more on your Customer Service and prompt delivery............til then.............

Bro, finish your good job by kindly modify your earlier post. I will appriciate that.

Thanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 5:21am On Nov 01, 2013
centpado: @yellowman,you wouldn't have gone this length to write this,the error or mistake might be on your own side if you check it out,their is no need to write trash to tarnish one business,hv been doing bussiness with chrisvicmall and I haven't had problems with they even help me to pay my seller in china,the money involved is not little its large....

CRISVICMALL IS CREDIBLE and RELIBLE....TRUST THEM
CRISVICMALL IS CREDIBLE AND RELIBLE....TRUST THEM
CRISVIMALL. IS CREDIBlE and RELIBLE.....TRUST THEM

you're still prolonging the matter by quoting YELLOWMAN222 verbatim. Kindly modify what yellow man posted in your quote with CRISVICMALL IS CREDIBLE and RELIBLE....TRUST THEM
CRISVIMALL. IS CREDIBlE and RELIBLE.....TRUST THEM
just like the way I modify what you wrote. So, that when YELLOwman modify his own, there won't be any remaining trash.
I hope you got it, right?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 5:33am On Nov 01, 2013
At this juncture, I would like to urge and imploy everybody on this thread who have in one way or the other quoted Yellowman post to modify it.
I want to belief that noone is hundred percent perfect and Yoruba proverb says "he who did something that does not please you today may do something that pleased you tomorrow"

we've got to be enduring oneanother as nobody is perfect and nobody above mistakes.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ojialo(m): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2013
ojialo: googday boss! please I will like to buy female purse 1000 pieces from alibaba pls will u help me to transact it Co's am scared of that site I fell more comfortable using aliexpress
Victor or Elena reply me I sent u a mail in ur site no reply and here too no reply do u select people u reply to their messages? CVM if u don't want to do biz with me just open up pls let me find and alternative
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by heywhytech1(m): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2013
I categorically said chrisvicmall is credible, but they have their lapses. If you encountered little delay of your order you dont need to come here and tarnish their image. Please Nairalanders you need to be applying caution, no one is perfect, i had problem with them that does not give me reason to come here and start writing trash about their business empire that they have being building for years, nevertheless Chrisvicmall also have to improve their scope of business, you know without us, there is no you, value us.

Chrisvicmall is real and very credible with capable hands.

Regards, Heywhyzo Consult Nigeria Limited
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by addictiv(m): 10:35am On Nov 01, 2013
Cvm. I have placed my order on aliexpress to be delivered to you in Guangzhou. Can I pay for the shipping directly with my mastercard without having to go to d bank? Pls reply cos its friday lemme know how yo plan myself. Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by PHRANTAD(m): 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
@Chrisvicmall,you have not yet responded to my complaint,about the tablet I sent back to China through you that hasn't yet reached the supplier. Ifeanyi sent the tablet to Victor in China,I have spent money on calls text and internet connection. My username is Dudubynatur,kindly sort this matter out and contact the seller(Jeff Kaid) its a 16g android Ainol tablet,with pouch and stylus pen.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
addictiv: Cvm. I have placed my order on aliexpress to be delivered to you in Guangzhou. Can I pay for the shipping directly with my mastercard without having to go to d bank? Pls reply cos its friday lemme know how yo plan myself. Thanks
You can transfer from your online banking e.g to Gtbank to Diamond Bank or you can pay through voguepay
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
PHRANTAD: @Chrisvicmall,you have not yet responded to my complaint,about the tablet I sent back to China through you that hasn't yet reached the supplier. Ifeanyi sent the tablet to Victor in China,I have spent money on calls text and internet connection. My username is Dudubynatur,kindly sort this matter out and contact the seller(Jeff Kaid) its a 16g android Ainol tablet,with pouch and stylus pen.

Contact Ifeanyi and ask him when the product was sent to us. Currently we haven't receive your item in China.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
@chrisvic i got all my goods complete and intacy and thanks for the assist., wish me luck! grin
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ojialo(m): 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
ojialo: Victor or Elena reply me I sent u a mail in ur site no reply and here too no reply do u select people u reply to their messages? CVM if u don't want to do biz with me just open up pls let me find and alternative
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ojialo(m): 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
[quote author=ojialo][/quote] I talked about chalk machine some months back u ignored me I use another shipping method now this again u are ignoring me
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
ojialo: I talked about chalk machine some months back u ignored me I use another shipping method now this again u are ignoring me
Hello sorry for making you feel that way. It wasn't intentional. What are the first letters of your email id? We would like to use it to cross check your email.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by rhemahills(m): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
please do you buy from kenkn.com because i want to use your service
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ojialo(m): 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
Hello sorry for making you feel that way. It wasn't intentional. What are the first letters of your email id? We would like to use it to cross check your email.
oj
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
ojialo: oj
Check your email
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by dvdami(m): 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
Chrisvicmall, today is Saturday. I have not heard from your agent yet. How far with my goods?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.