Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (192670 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by LesGrossman(m): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
cry
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by herboshedhe(f): 10:55am On Nov 07, 2013
@CVM,how do I go about ordering for just 3pieces of brazilian weavon?most of my prospective customers wants to see the sample because they are kind of scared as regarding the authenticity od the hair...I need just 3pieces please!!!Please reply to this!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by solomonsojay(m): 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
Please we need to know the specific amount you paid. The date on the screen shot shows 3september. We have searched for 3500naira on that date but it wasn't there.

Pls read through again, I ddnt say I paid 3rd bt on d 2nd, I posted that wen I cudnt credit my account dat morning. My elder broda paid frm lagos airport (he works there) when he cudnt meet ifeanyi dat 2nd to get my goods n pay him at d airport, So he had to pay so my goods cud b sent to me frm alaba.

NOTE: I was to pay 3470 n some kobo n NOT dat 3978 showin in my account.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by addictiv(m): 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
Cvm.I paid NGN 9000 for direct shipping (express) I have already paid for tge package on aliexpress and the money has been deducted from my account. But I got a mail from you this morning saying the product has been purchased and that you wont ship without payment for shipping sevice which I have already paid for even with a surplus of over 200 naira as i was supposed to pay only 52 USD for a 3kg package with sevice charge included. I didn't ask anyone to purchase for me. All you have to do is receive the package from the seller and ship it to me. Pls confirm and make necessary corrections. This is my first trial with you guys. I dont want any problem shikena.
Username is Meyur.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by solomonsojay(m): 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
addictiv: Cvm.I paid NGN 9000 for direct shipping (express) I have already paid for tge package on aliexpress and the money has been deducted from my account. But I got a mail from you this morning saying the product has been purchased and that you wont ship without payment for shipping sevice which I have already paid for even with a surplus of over 200 naira as i was supposed to pay only 52 USD for a 3kg package with sevice charge included. I didn't ask anyone to purchase for me. All you have to do is receive the package from the seller and ship it to me. Pls confirm and make necessary corrections. This is my first trial with you guys. I dont want any problem shikena.
Username is Meyur.

Dat mail is pre-composed, they send it anytin they receive the order u make on dar site so dnt fret. Relax bro grin
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by addictiv(m): 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
solomonsojay:

Dat mail is pre-composed, they send it anytin they receive the order u make on dar site so dnt fret. Relax bro grin
Ok o....thanks for the clarification. ...I for don enter bus de go cvm office for lag thinking say em wan use me play. grin
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by solomonsojay(m): 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
addictiv:
Ok o....thanks for the clarification. ...I for don enter bus de go cvm office for lag thinking say em wan use me play. grin

No, apart frm d fact dat d person in charge of comms isn't go a great job (may b due to 2much work or just lazy grin ) cvm is actually doing great. I mean d china warehouse neva gave any cos 4 alarm, victor communicate wella n clear, ifeanyi delivers gud (bt may b hasty at times so if u dnt rush ur goods don reach alaba grin ). Them dey try.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ymodulus: 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
@chrisvicmall i paid into your diamond bank account today and my account have been credited. i have placed my order but i mistakenly placed it thrice, instead of once.

Am i safe?
also after placing the order i went and have filled the expecting product form.
nOTE WHEN FILLING THE FORM I ONLY USED ONE ORDER NO.

-----question 2-------------
how do i pay for the shipment? cuz the amount have not been deducted from my account.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Akasejude: 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
please cvm if i want u people to do both the shopping and the shiping will u give me a tracking number
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by chemashie(m): 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
Made transfer from Access Bank to your Diamond Bank account today.
Teller number: 1364888
Plz confirm so I can place order today.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
chemashie: Made transfer from Access Bank to your Diamond Bank account today.
Teller number: 1364888
Plz confirm so I can place order today.
NOTE

if you pay into their account from another bank"neft Transfer" if its before 12pm, wait till night before you credit your account. If its after 12pm, you have to wait till other day.

There is no need waiting for them crediting your account before placing your order
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ymodulus: @chrisvicmall i paid into your diamond bank account today and my account have been credited. i have placed my order but i mistakenly placed it thrice, instead of once.

Am i safe?
also after placing the order i went and have filled the expecting product form.
nOTE WHEN FILLING THE FORM I ONLY USED ONE ORDER NO.

-----question 2-------------
how do i pay for the shipment? cuz the amount have not been deducted from my account.

Believe me, they will deduct it once your order is processed.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mayorall(m): 10:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
9KG wristband is gonna be shipped to your
Guangzhou office. Any discount for me?. Hope
you gonna use the normal naira estimation for
me. I cant pay #166 to a USD o.
Victor always seems to have less knowledge
about the status of goods. Please give me
Elena's number.

What's up with this?.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by dav8id(m): 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
mayorall: 9KG wristband is gonna be shipped to your
Guangzhou office. Any discount for me?. Hope
you gonna use the normal naira estimation for
me. I cant pay #166 to a USD o.
Victor always seems to have less knowledge
about the status of goods. Please give me
Elena's number.
me dey see u oo..
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by dav8id(m): 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
@all best way to credit you cvm account instantely within 40 sec is thru online using ur atm.ur acct will be credited instantely..
Regard.

2 Likes

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mayorall(m): 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
dav8id: me dey see u oo..

Boss na wetin you teach me o.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 9:48am On Nov 08, 2013
dav8id: @all best way to credit you cvm account instantely within 40 sec is thru online using ur atm.ur acct will be credited instantely..
Regard.

What freaked me out using Vogue payment for their site is their chargist. Imagine Chrisvicmall that we want to pay our money for is stil going ahead in taking commision from Our payment. Thats why I decided to be using Bank transfer because if you calculate vogue commision and chrisvicmal commisin together the comissions is higher than transfer from your own account

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Akasejude: 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
please cvm i want to us ur service but am in benue hw do u deliver it to me in benue and at wat cost
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by YoungWiseCash: 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
chrisvicmall i will like this product shipped to me in Abia state. Whats the total cost for the shipping and services to be randered. http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/912540355/2013_Cheap_silicone_funny_bracelets.html?from=wap
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by solomonsojay(m): 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
@ MY 3500 PAYMENT HAS BEEN RESOLVED
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ymodulus: 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
Canme4u:

Believe me, they will deduct it once your order is processed.
thanks.

Dear *******
Your product(s) has been purchased.The total product price and service price is 1,670.00naira. Note that the shipping fee is not included. We will deduct the shipping fee once we receive the product. Note that we do not release the product until we receive all payment. All payment should be paid into our bank account or Voguepay Online payment account. The product will reach our office within 1- 3 days. If we receive your product before Friday, 12:00p.m Nigeria time, it will be among the products that will be deliver on that day. If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for using our service.
Regards
Chrisvicmall Team

@chrisvicmall i recieved this mail.
Note am using direct shipping. because i bought the product myself. Am suprise you didnt charge me for the product weight.

When will you do so?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by addictiv(m): 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by addictiv(m): 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
^^^^^^^^ some one help dis dude out....I recieved the same mesage....sum1 saids its an automated response to the order you placed.....but the weight charge wasnt deducted only the service charge was. Why is this so?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ymodulus: thanks.

@chrisvicmall i recieved this mail.
Note am using direct shipping. because i bought the product myself. Am suprise you didnt charge me for the product weight.

When will you do so?

They will deduct shipping fee the day your product is ship out of china, they will also send you sms when its shipped. The message will look like this "Dear canme4u, your products has been shipped to Nigeria, please check your email for more info" once you received message like this, it means your products is on its way to Nigeria

Am I helping someone here?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ymodulus: 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
Canme4u:

They will deduct shipping fee the day your product is ship out of china, they will also send you sms when its shipped. The message will look like this "Dear canme4u, your products has been shipped to Nigeria, please check your email for more info" once you received message like this, it means your products is on its way to Nigeria

Am I helping someone here?
You are more than helping someone. lol tanks

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by addictiv(m): 11:47am On Nov 09, 2013
Pls the seller whom I bought goods from told me that the total wieght of the package was 3kg. Even on the site its 3kg.....now cvm sent me a mail saying the package weighs 4kg. Charging me extra NGN 2, 171. How do I address this? Do they have a different weighing system in china? Has anyone experienced this b4?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by jackson44(m): 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
addictiv: Pls the seller whom I bought goods from told me that the total wieght of the package was 3kg. Even on the site its 3kg.....now cvm sent me a mail saying the package weighs 4kg. Charging me extra NGN 2, 171. How do I address this? Do they have a different weighing system in china? Has anyone experienced this b4?
it always happen due τ̲̅ȍ repacking,it shippers term any product ranging from 1-1.5kg they term it as 2k straight. It has happen τ̲̅ȍ me aπϑ I had to pay excessive due to repacking from their office.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by addictiv(m): 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
jackson44: it always happen due τ̲̅ȍ repacking,it shippers term any product ranging from 1-1.5kg they term it as 2k straight. It has happen τ̲̅ȍ me aπϑ I had to pay excessive due to repacking from their office.
K...thanks bro
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by dvdami(m): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
@Chrisvicmall...I am at your Alaba office now and Ifeanyi is telling me on phone that I have to pay one thousand naira for not picking up my goods earlier in the week.

You guys delayed the arrival of my goods beyond normal and I barely complained. Now your agent is telling me trash.

I don't have a dime to pay ooo.

And I regret yet again for using your service.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mayorall(m): 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
dvdami: @Chrisvicmall...I am at your Alaba office now and Ifeanyi is telling me on phone that I have to pay one thousand naira for not picking up my goods earlier in the week.

You guys delayed the arrival of my goods beyond normal and I barely complained. Now your agent is telling me trash.

I don't have a dime to pay ooo.

And I regret yet again for using your service.

Se kon se wipe ore mama e. Collap his business for today. Slap him if theres chance. After #167 to a USD. What about their own delay. Please drop his number let me blast his stupid brain. Aye e ma baje ni. Tori kini?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by chemashie(m): 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
mayorall:

Se kon se wipe ore mama e. Collap his business for today. Slap him if theres chance. After #167 to a USD. What about their own delay. Please drop his number let me blast his stupid brain. Aye e ma baje ni. Tori kini?
Oluwa mi ero o!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mayorall(m): 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
chemashie:
Oluwa mi ero o!

Boss mi. The guy they vex person ni jare.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.