Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (193509 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
promisechild: I called ifeanyi their representative to send me their procedures on how to pay for my goods up till now he hasn't send me details on how to pay.i don't thinks these guy are serious at all dem don belly full
i can't be walking & be chating same time,u guy shld try & understand
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mcfynest(m): 8:53am On Nov 05, 2013
i just registered with you guys, and i want to import from aliexpess.com, please how do i go about this
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 05, 2013
mcfynest: i just registered with you guys, and i want to import from aliexpess.com, please how do i go about this
go to the site and read how to order. Some of you are just too lazy and want to be spoon fed with every single information you should be able to learn on your own.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by einsteino(m): 10:04am On Nov 05, 2013
shekers05: what is d esscence of patronising aboki when u av a dollar account?

wtf! what are you even saying! how many peeps have a dollar account? who has the time & documents to open a domiciliary acct? and even if you do, it doesn't give you any discount... dollar account is not for people like me who notice extra 3naira on an exchange rate, moreso it is quite expensive when compared to aboki.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 10:21am On Nov 05, 2013
einsteino:

i am a regular customer of CVM, i have never for once seen where their exchange rate is lower than gtb.
do you pay online using GTbank master card?

You might want to answer that before comment again.

Why is FBN exchange rate is differ from GTB?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by einsteino(m): 10:24am On Nov 05, 2013
Canme4u: do you pay online using GTbank master card?

You might want to answer that before comment again.

Why is FBN exchange rate is differ from GTB?

i pay online using gtb master card. so?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 10:25am On Nov 05, 2013
LesGrossman:
@cvm,

Been trying to credit my acct says 'The Data You Enter Is Incorrect Or Has Not Been Included In Our Profile'.

Kindly credit my acct and effect my Order ASAP.

Username: lesgro*****
teller no: 2******
Order no: *******
date: 04/11/2013
time: 09:00 am (nigerian time)

send your payment details to info@chrisvicmall.com or call, whtspp them through their numbers. You will find their numbers on their contact us page on their website.

@everybody pasting your credit details on nairaland is at your own risk. gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 10:29am On Nov 05, 2013
einsteino:

i pay online using gtb master card. so?
I bought my 93usd tablets with #164 per USD with GTB master card and when I make payment on chrisvic it is #162 per USD... How do you square that?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 10:37am On Nov 05, 2013
I received my Tablet shipped through CVM yesterday in good condition.

You CVM guys rocks!

Am laughing with #NaiJaVoice gringringrin

for those asking for CVM account number... This is chrisvicmall nigeria account.
BANK NAME: Diamond Bank
ACCOUNT NAME: CHRISVIC BUSINESS LOGISTICS LTD
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0023239767

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by arkonpoint: 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hi there,

I just came about your service recently, I've done through your page and must I say, I'm impressed with your service.

Ive ordered with the free shipping service from aliex and with the time of delivery, I don't think I can have a second trial.

I want to use your service in shipping from China using Direct purchase method, but I'll like to be clear on some certain areas

1. 1kg is $13 using express shipping option, is that the overall shipping fee? no customs, no duty?

2. I stay in Ibadan, is there a way I collect my product here or must I come to Lagos, if so, can I send someone on my behalf

3. The process to get the item shipped to you in China, I understand I'll have to give the seller my username. I'm yet to register but will do so soon, do you charge a fee on registration?

I'll be awaiting your response soon.

Salam
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Kashif(m): 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
einsteino:

do we strike you as illiterate? please do a proper research before commenting, banks have a profit margin of 2-3% per usd. hence when the official exchange rate is 160, they sell at 164. lastly aboki exchange rate is always better off than bank, that is why people have a preference for them.

i know of another shipping company whose exchange rate always matches with the current mkt rate, wouldnt mention their name cos i am not here to advertise.

all we are saying is that the exchange rate should be reasonable

What has literacy got to do with this?? I dont argue for the sake of it. Today, the USD buy rate is N169 at the paralled market. I think you will do well to ask around.

I am not holding brief for Chrisvicmall; just being rational.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Kashif(m): 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
arkonpoint: Hi there,

I just came about your service recently, I've done through your page and must I say, I'm impressed with your service.

Ive ordered with the free shipping service from aliex and with the time of delivery, I don't think I can have a second trial.

I want to use your service in shipping from China using Direct purchase method, but I'll like to be clear on some certain areas

1. 1kg is $13 using express shipping option, is that the overall shipping fee? no customs, no duty?

2. I stay in Ibadan, is there a way I collect my product here or must I come to Lagos, if so, can I send someone on my behalf

3. The process to get the item shipped to you in China, I understand I'll have to give the seller my username. I'm yet to register but will do so soon, do you charge a fee on registration?

I'll be awaiting your response soon.

Salam

I have shipped through them so, I may be able to answer some of those questions to an extent.

1. Apart from the $10 service charge, that is all you pay. You can collate all your packages and pay just a single service charge

2. You can send somebody; just make sure you tell them about it, and supply the person's phone number.

3. You don't pay for registration.

Hope those help.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by einsteino(m): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
Kashif:

What has literacy got to do with this?? I dont argue for the sake of it. Today, the USD buy rate is N169 at the paralled market. I think you will do well to ask around.

I am not holding brief for Chrisvicmall; just being rational.

Gtb charged me 163naira this morning! and official rate is 159naira
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by arkonpoint: 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2013
Thanks alot kashif

I'll definitely start with this service. I've completed the registration too.

Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by LesGrossman(m): 5:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
undecided undecided
Canme4u: you are the real #OLODO/OTONDO for pasting your teller number here. Why cant you send it to info@chrisvicmall.com .

You did this @your own risk. gringringringrin

The way I see it, you ain't doing a much better job by still quoting it....and besides, I don't remember directing my question at you, so next time, if you won't be courteous just zip-it to avoid sounding like an airhead.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by addictiv(m): 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2013
Pls Whats the current cvm exchange rate? Having trouble viewing it on my phone.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by LesGrossman(m): 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
It's N168 to the dollar.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by solomonsojay(m): 7:59am On Nov 06, 2013
@CVM i don't know may be you still consider this thread a customers service venue or not.

i have been transacting with you guys now for quite a while and i never for once made any complain, as a matter of fact i rarely use this thread but rather talk with victor on issues relating to my orders and good. but its since you are not replying my mails i am COMPLAINING NOW cos its seems your attendants or someone there is TRYING TO PLAY ME FOR A FOOL.

the last order i pay for was on 2nd of Sept. 3500 to CVM account and 1500 to Ifeanyi`s account and i know i was to pay just 1473 or something after removing the remaining balance from all the series of 4000 i`ve paid to your account in the past for various orders received. only to be mailed after i had receive my goods and was flexing my life. only to the mailed through info@chrisvicmall.com that i have not paid for the order i received and now my account is saying i owe you N3978 (which is very wrong).

i have sent you the teller number and other details to your mail severally since two 3week now without any reply or attempt to resolve the issue.

i hate complaining and don't wish to do this again so please resolve this sharply.

all i am saying here is...PLEASE CHECK THE DETAILS AND REMOVE THE FIGURE FROM MY CVM ACCOUNT I DONT OWE YOU NO DIME.

THANKS.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by addictiv(m): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2013
Cvm I just placed an order on your site for express shipping. The seller is shipping it to you today. The user name is MEYUR.
thanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by addictiv(m): 10:51am On Nov 06, 2013
Pls which one is serial no? cos I see only teller no on my teller.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2013
LesGrossman: undecided undecided

The way I see it, you ain't doing a much better job by still quoting it....and besides, I don't remember directing my question at you, so next time, if you won't be courteous just zip-it to avoid sounding like an airhead.

your username noted! No correction in future post. But you have forgoten that a good lesson is the lesson you learnt through intimidation as you will find it hard on you and it will kept on ringing in your head and such mistakes wont be made again.

Learn through your mistakes. Mistakes doesn't define who you are, it doesn't make you weak but to make you stronger.

:|sad:x sorry for the way I go about it. If I didn't quote it, how will you know am talking to you?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 11:04am On Nov 06, 2013
[quote author=solomonsojay]@CVM i don't know may be you still consider this thread a customers service venue or not.

i have been transacting with you guys now for quite a while and i never for once made any complain, as a matter of fact i rarely use this thread but rather talk with victor on issues relating to my orders and good. but its since you are not replying my mails i am COMPLAINING NOW cos its seems your attendants or someone there is TRYING TO PLAY ME FOR A FOOL.

the last order i pay for was on 2nd of Sept. 3500 to CVM account and 1500 to Ifeanyi`s account and i know i was to pay just 1473 or something after removing the remaining balance from all the series of 4000 i`ve paid to your account in the past for various orders received. only to be mailed after i had receive my goods and was flexing my life. only to the mailed through info@chrisvicmall.com that i have not paid for the order i received and now my account is saying i owe you N3978 (which is very wrong).

i have sent you the teller number and other details to your mail severally since two 3week now without any reply or attempt to resolve the issue.

i hate complaining and don't wish to do this again so please resolve this sharply.

[b]all i am saying here is...PLEASE CHECK THE DETAILS AND REMOVE THE FIGURE FROM MY CVM ACCOUNT I DONT OWE YOU NO DIME.

Remove the screen shot. Trana chat with them on their website or call victor and explain to him.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:17am On Nov 06, 2013
solomonsojay: @CVM i don't know may be you still consider this thread a customers service venue or not.

all i am saying here is...PLEASE CHECK THE DETAILS AND REMOVE THE FIGURE FROM MY CVM ACCOUNT I DONT OWE YOU NO DIME.

THANKS.
Please we need to know the specific amount you paid. The date on the screen shot shows 3september. We have searched for 3500naira on that date but it wasn't there.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Airforceata: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
hi, i paid 16000naira into your account yesterday but i cant credit the account.

Username: airforceata
Teller: 3792322

i need to place that order ASAP ...PLEASE
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
Airforceata: hi, i paid 16000naira into your account yesterday but i cant credit the account.

Username: airforceata
Teller: 3792322

i need to place that order ASAP ...PLEASE
Have you placed the order? If you haven't please do it now. We will check why your account hasn't been credited
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Airforceata: 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
Have you placed the order? If you haven't please do it now. We will check why your account hasn't been credited

I tried crediting the account but its saying 'invalid data'...can i just go ahead and place the order??
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
Airforceata:

I tried crediting the account but its saying 'invalid data'...can i just go ahead and place the order??
Once you make payment into our account, don't wait until your account has been credited before you place the order. You can go ahead and place the order immediately.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Airforceata: 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2013
I just placed the order. but this is what I got " Dear Airforceata
Your Order Details
Order Number : 586869476571
Placement Date: Wednesday Nov 6th 2013
Estimate Processing Date : Friday Nov 8th
Shipping Method : Express Shipping
Estimate Delivery Time : Monday Nov 18th
2013"
THE PROBLEM IS THAT I AM PAYING FOR EXPRESS SHIPPING BUT YOU GUYS ARE USING NORMAL SHIPPING. WHY IS THAT?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Airforceata: 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
I just placed the order. but this is what I
got " Dear Airforceata
Your Order Details
2013"
THE PROBLEM IS THAT I AM PAYING FOR
EXPRESS SHIPPING BUT YOU GUYS ARE
USING NORMAL SHIPPING. WHY IS
THAT?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
Airforceata: I just placed the order. but this is what I
got " Dear Airforceata
Your Order Details
2013"
THE PROBLEM IS THAT I AM PAYING FOR
EXPRESS SHIPPING BUT YOU GUYS ARE
USING NORMAL SHIPPING. WHY IS
THAT?
We are not using normal shipping but express shipping. If go through this thread, you will noticed that there has been some complains. Some customers complain that we are delaying their product delivery; that it has been more than week or two weeks since they placed the order. We tried encourage people to place order at least 3-7days before each Friday. This is to enable us process and receive your order on time. Despite that, it seems that the advice is not working and for this reason, we have to create this page (chrisvicmall.com/shipping-from-china-to-nigeria?id=14) to see if it can work, but after sometime we noticed that it is not working much since no one has much time to read. After much discussion with our programmers, they came up with the idea to include in customer's email when they place the order. At least the customer will know when he/she should expecting the product. We are happy to say that it solved about 95% of such complains.

In your own break down, you place the order now and in China it is already 10:16p.m, we won't process the order until tomorrow. If we process the order tomorrow, we only have less than 48hours to receive your product before shipping. The good news is that you still have hope of receiving it on Monday but if you did not receive it on Monday, then it means that your product hasn't reach our office before we ship items that week.
Now you understand why the system estimated 18th as the time of delivery.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by rhemahills(m): 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
no one is replying me . please i want to use your service, do you buy goods from kenkn.com.
thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
@Chrisvicmall I have paid for three tablets I told you I wana ship together with my keyboard cases, sleev case, screen protectors and stylus pen I have with you this evening. The seller has not provide Tracking number. Tho I told him to use SFexpress to send it to your office.
My question now is that, should I go ahead in placing order on your site and how do I quote about my products in you china office to be included?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.