Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (192682 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by dvdami(m): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
Still being delayed for one thousand naira. When will CVM get it right? By God's grace, this my first transaction is my last with them.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by abvkollections(f): 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
addictiv: Pls the seller whom I bought goods from told me that the total wieght of the package was 3kg. Even on the site its 3kg.....now cvm sent me a mail saying the package weighs 4kg. Charging me extra NGN 2, 171. How do I address this? Do they have a different weighing system in china? Has anyone experienced this b4?

My own case,the total weight from the seller was 2kg and cvm is telling me is 4kg...I quickly reply them to stop and check the error because I won't pay more than 2kg ooo,am still waiting for their response..if they continue like this I will look for another way of shipping my goods,I don tire for their wahala
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by dvdami(m): 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
abvkollections:

My own case,the total weight from the seller was 2kg and cvm is telling me is 4kg...I quickly reply them to stop and check the error because I won't pay more than 2kg ooo,am still waiting for their response..if they continue like this I will look for another way of shipping my goods,I don tire for their wahala

Too much wahala.

Many 'unwritten laws' particularly by Ifeanyi their Nigerian agent.

I have a cheaper agent whom I want to start using. If successful, I will be back here to share their link with you. This CVM think they are gods...

Enough is enough!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
dvdami: @Chrisvicmall...I am at your Alaba office now and Ifeanyi is telling me on phone that I have to pay one thousand naira for not picking up my goods earlier in the week.

You guys delayed the arrival of my goods beyond normal and I barely complained. Now your agent is telling me trash.

I don't have a dime to pay ooo.

And I regret yet again for using your service.
When he called you for pickup, did he informed you that if your product stays at the office for so so days, it will attract some charges? Waiting for your answer
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
abvkollections:

What is your order number, and also we would appreciate if you can post the link of the product which is 2kg and we charge you 4kg. Post it here so that everyone will see it and we will check from our side how it happens
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
addictiv: Pls the seller whom I bought goods from told me that the total wieght of the package was 3kg. Even on the site its 3kg.....now cvm sent me a mail saying the package weighs 4kg. Charging me extra NGN 2, 171. How do I address this? Do they have a different weighing system in china? Has anyone experienced this b4?

What is your order number and also the link of the item you purchased. Waiting for your reply.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ymodulus: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by dvdami(m): 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
When he called you for pickup, did he informed you that if your product stays at the office for so so days, it will attract some charges? Waiting for your answer

Sincerely speaking, he told me absolutely nothing.

Now he is claiming he told me. If he had told me, I would have raised the alarm here a long time ago.

Besides, my product has not even stayed 1 full week in your office.

Please reply asap.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by dvdami(m): 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
Goods received after online demonstrations.

That Ifeanyi guy sef. I never saw him once. I was calling him on phone. He wasted my time and money. Pshewwww
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by abvkollections(f): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
@cvm here is the order number 555193193599 I bought 14 pieces of this same product a month ago u charge me 9kg and now I order 3 pieces u are saying is 4kg plus one leg of my previous order was missing am still waiting ooo
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
dvdami: Goods received after online demonstrations.

That Ifeanyi guy sef. I never saw him once. I was calling him on phone. He wasted my time and money. Pshewwww

Victor done call him be that.

gringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by addictiv(m): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

What is your order number and also the link of the item you purchased. Waiting for your reply.
Order Number : 383555754957.
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1118495600.html
Username is Meyur.
The extra 13 USD has already been deducted from my account and It says I am still owing you over NGN 300. I ll post a shot of the chat btw myself and the seller, where he told me its 3kg. You can also call him to confirm.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ymodulus: 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
@chrisvicmall please what are you doing about your exchange rate?

$167 to NGN1 is not funny.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ymodulus: @chrisvicmall please what are you doing about your exchange rate?

$167 to NGN1 is not funny.

GOOD QUESTION
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
dvdami:
Sincerely speaking, he told me absolutely nothing.
Now he is claiming he told me. If he had told me, I would have raised the alarm here a long time ago.
Besides, my product has not even stayed 1 full week in your office.
Please reply asap.
dvdami: Goods received after online demonstrations.
Good that you have received your item. But it seems that you have been judging this case from one side. When you didn't receive the product, you weren't happy. When you were called for pick up, you left it there,and when you were ask for the demurrage, you raised alarm. We ask you whether Ifeanyi inform you about the demurrage, according to you, you said sincerely speaking, he didn't tell you about it. You said ifeanyi is claiming that he has told you about it.
What if Ifeanyi also said , " sincerely speaking I told him about it and now he is claiming that I didn't tell him about it."
Initially there is nothing like demurrage until some customers started leaving their products which takes space. At the end of the day, there won't be space to park new products. The introduction of demurrage is to discourage customers from leaving their products for a long period of time.

In a case like this, always picture it from the other side of the wall.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
abvkollections: @cvm here is the order number 555193193599 I bought 14 pieces of this same product a month ago u charge me 9kg and now I order 3 pieces u are saying is 4kg plus one leg of my previous order was missing am still waiting ooo

According to you, you said the the product is 2kg, please take a look at the product weight on the aliexpress page. Each per of the product is 1kg. Since you are purchasing 3pairs, please tell us how possible it can be 2kg. From experience any product that is 1kg or 2kg on aliexpress is always 0.2kg to 0.3kg higher after packing. This is because most sellers only measure the weight of the items without adding the weight of the carton to it.

Besides, if you have purchased 14pairs before and you were charged for 9kg, you should have asked why you were not charged 14kg since each pair cost 1kg.
Regarding the missing pair, we have checked even with CCTV but since it is a case of all about Seller claiming that the product is complete, CVM claiming that everything was packed as it was sent, and Abvkollections claiming that it one pieces isn't included, we have inform the order processing department to look into it and see what can be done about it
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mayorall(m): 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
mayorall: 9KG wristband is gonna be shipped to your
Guangzhou office. Any discount for me?. Hope
you gonna use the normal naira estimation for
me. I cant pay #166 to a USD o.
Victor always seems to have less knowledge
about the status of goods. Please give me
Elena's number.

Cvm
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
addictiv:
Order Number : 383555754957.
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1118495600.html
Username is Meyur.
The extra 13 USD has already been deducted from my account and It says I am still owing you over NGN 300. I ll post a shot of the chat btw myself and the seller, where he told me its 3kg. You can also call him to confirm.

Please also ask the seller for the picture of the product after packing it.

Maybe we should start sending pictures of product packing so that the issue of my product is 1kg and I was charged 2kg or why should I be charge 6kg when my product is 5kg; will be reduced
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
mayorall:

Cvm
Mayorall, what is your order number? If you send the product without placing the order, it might affect the shipping. We need to know the order number and the tracking number/shipping company that was used
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mayorall(m): 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
Mayorall, what is your order number? If you send the product without placing the order, it might affect the shipping. We need to know the order number and the tracking number/shipping company that was used

I cant let the seller ship to your office without any agreement and mutual knowledge of the order first.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by dvdami(m): 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Good that you have received your item. But it seems that you have been judging this case from one side. When you didn't receive the product, you weren't happy. When you were called for pick up, you left it there,and when you were ask for the demurrage, you raised alarm. We ask you whether Ifeanyi inform you about the demurrage, according to you, you said sincerely speaking, he didn't tell you about it. You said ifeanyi is claiming that he has told you about it.
What if Ifeanyi also said , " sincerely speaking I told him about it and now he is claiming that I didn't tell him about it."
Initially there is nothing like demurrage until some customers started leaving their products which takes space. At the end of the day, there won't be space to park new products. The introduction of demurrage is to discourage customers from leaving their products for a long period of time.

In a case like this, always picture it from the other side of the wall.

I understand what you mean by some customers leaving their goods for too long in your office, hence d need to apply the so called demurrage.

I certainly didn't hear any such thing from u or Ifeanyi until today.

My advise: Let it be a written law that demurrage applies. Ignorance, they say, is no excuse in the law.

So always alert your custimers that demurrage applies even before their goods arrive. You can also put it on your website.

Thanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ymodulus: 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
dvdami:

I understand what you mean by some customers leaving their goods for too long in your office, hence d need to apply the so called demurrage.

My advise: Let it be a written law that demurrage applies. Ignorance, they say, is no excuse in the law.

So always alert your custimers that demurrage applies even before their goods arrive. You can also put it on your website.

Thanks.
Agreed.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by addictiv(m): 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Please also ask the seller for the picture of the product after packing it.

Maybe we should start sending pictures of product packing so that the issue of my product is 1kg and I was charged 2kg or why should I be charge 6kg when my product is 5kg; will be reduced
So what is to happen to my package since the seller has sent it to you and probably doesnt have a picture of the package during packing.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by YoungWiseCash: 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
@cvm. I will like you to handle a payment for me on alibaba. U will pay for both the cost of d product and d shipping while the supplier will ship it by itself. Will there be any service charge?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
dvdami:

Thanks.
you spoke to ur own favour when i called u last week saturday that ur goods av arrived u said u will be sending some1 to collect it on ur behalf,which u asked what will be required which i dd tell u & also told u der will be extra charges if u dd nt come 2days after u got a call,ur response was dat som1 will come on ur behalf,but u jst refuse to accept ur ignorance.......
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bizmania(m): 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
I am beginning to get irritated by the kind of comments adults are making on this thread. For goodness sake. Chrisvicmall is a formal and legally constituted Logistics service provider and I think issues should be addressed formally too. We just come here and rant rubbish. Yes! errant rubbish.

I may be sounding too harsh but yes! Just take it from me. The opening post of this thread says...''If you send us mail and we don't reply post it here''. How long has your complaint endured without an explanation that will make one to come here and rubbish the effort of a vibrant Nigerian entrepreneur whose empire he has taken almost a millenium to erect.

Please take it personal. For the fact that they are rendering services doesn't mean they have to evacuate your poo all in the name of trying to please customers. They are human beings like you and they have a tolerance range as well as you do.

Their exchange rate is so high.... Are you blind that you can't see the feedback form on their website to report this to them.. Rather you come to a public forum with over one million users to crucify these people and scare away prospective customers.

You are asking for Elena and Victor's number but this is boldy written on the 'contact us' link on their website. You are asking Chrisvicmall based in China where you can find Diamond Bank around Oshodi. China is 7 hours ahead of Nigeria and you call Victor by 6pm Nigerian time and he doesn't pick the call. You come here and spit poo saying ''it's like this people are not even ready for business self''.

You were told to place your order 3-7 days before each Friday. You place order on Thursday and expect them to do magic and send the goods to you. Or you think it's ''molue'' that is bringing the goods down here to Nigeria.

They deliver your goods and you didn't bother to come here and bodly write 'THANK YOU' but you don't spare a second to criticize their flaws. Or didn't you also read their opening post...... ''don't compare us to dhl...ems...fedex...etc but we will do everything possible to serve you well''. This is enough reason to allow SMEs like Chrisvic to properly fit in and adapt to the unfavourable competition in the labour market.

This business is all about patience. Our major problem is that we DON'T READ! We RUSH! We are ALWAYS in a HURRY! we think INSTRUCTIONS are not necessary. No wonder the white man says ''if you want to hide something from a black man put it in writing inside a book.

I am NOT affiliated to Chrisvicmall in one way or the other neither was I lure.... forced or propelled to write this in favour of them but for goodness sake everyone has a conscience and I think we deserve some sort of respect from one another no matter how small.

All the same! I believe there is no CHRISVICMALL without YOU and I believe they are also working against the clock to meet with your insatiable wants as customers.

Even on the brink of certain issues they always deem it worthy to say.... We are sorry; Thank you for patronizing us; We understand; so please let's try to understand too and help Chrisvicmall grow. Thanks all.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by dvdami(m): 1:35am On Nov 10, 2013
shekers05: you spoke to ur own favour when i called u last week saturday that ur goods av arrived u said u will be sending some1 to collect it on ur behalf,which u asked what will be required which i dd tell u & also told u der will be extra charges if u dd nt come 2days after u got a call,ur response was dat som1 will come on ur behalf,but u jst refuse to accept ur ignorance.......

Mr. Man please spear me any further argument.

In as much as I wanted my goods out of your office fast, you never told me about anything demurrage. Accept your own oversight first.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Gudiza(m): 2:18am On Nov 10, 2013
@cvm,so what's ur exchange rate?

some say N167 others N168. I don't want to believe u just issue rates subjectively or, reward loyal customers with more favourable rates.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:19am On Nov 10, 2013
@Bizmania,
Thanks for your words of encouragement. We do appreciate

shekers05: you spoke to ur own favour when i called u last week saturday that ur goods av arrived u said u will be sending some1 to collect it on ur behalf,which u asked what will be required which i dd tell u & also told u der will be extra charges if u dd nt come 2days after u got a call,ur response was dat som1 will come on ur behalf,but u jst refuse to accept ur ignorance.......
dvdami:

Mr. Man please spear me any further argument.

In as much as I wanted my goods out of your office fast, you never told me about anything demurrage. Accept your own oversight first.

Shekers05 and Dvdami,
Let bygone be bygone. Let's move on from here.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:08am On Nov 10, 2013
Regarding the issue of our exchange rate, there is no doubt that our rate is higher or lesser than the market value. Things like money market fluctuation and bank charges during TT might affect our exchange rate.

Though it is difficult to believe but it is true that our business is very risky when it comes to money fluctuation. For example, let's assume that dollar is at 100naira today and 100 customers placed order on that rate. If by the time we transfer the money to China, dollar adds 5naira which is 105naira, that 5naira difference is a huge lost because of the amount being transfer. We have experienced it a lot of time.

Besides, there are also bank charges which ranges from $150 and when the money reach China, there is banks charges also.

Guys don't see it as if Chrisvicmall is trying to leap you off. One of our goals is to make importation and online transaction easy for people.

We have our challenges now. From time to time, issues might arise but we will keep trying as much as possible to see what we can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Eghosa1(m): 3:21am On Nov 10, 2013
Hello CVM, please do credit my account. Its been four days(thursday) since I paid in. Username is Eghosakruz. Go through and confirm. Been trying to get Elena since to no avail as we chatted even on that day with she promising to credit and yet no show. Your "credit account page" keeps showing the very regular no show. Cheers.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:30am On Nov 10, 2013
Eghosa1: Hello CVM, please do credit my account. Its been four days(thursday) since I paid in. Username is Eghosakruz. Go through and confirm. Been trying to get Elena since to no avail as we chatted even on that day with she promising to credit and yet no show. Your "credit account page" keeps showing the very regular no show. Cheers.
Try crediting it on chrisvicmall.com/creditaccount

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.