Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? (7649 Views)

The Six Geographical Regions Of Nigeria In Order Of Development. / SW Get Least Amount Of Ministries Of All Regions / Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by gratiaeo(m): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

Why not take his two piece of clothing to umuahia and buy land their for 30 million
Guy gather your folks tell them to stop selling their lands to Igbo instead of this your everyday cry on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Gboliwe: 8:20am On Jun 23, 2013
idonchop:

Stop there! Lazy? Cowards?
I'm not surprised this is coming from you,in Iboland,you become a big boy by virtue of how many times you have travelled to SW. When did travelling to the southeast become an achievement?
When did remaining at a spot become progressive?
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by gratiaeo(m): 8:25am On Jun 23, 2013
They want you to go but keep on begging you to buy their land
Bunch of confuse people
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by remarkD(m): 8:28am On Jun 23, 2013
So do you agree (with your brother Dayo Kanu) that Yorubas are moving away from their land (to Kano, Togo, Abidjan and Paris) because they can't make it in their own (south-west) land due to poverty, non-conducive environment, (dirty) personal hygiene etc?

Sibrah: Lazy and Cowardly? Yet they go to Kano, Abidjan, Togo and Paris. Improve your game bro!

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:29am On Jun 23, 2013
gratiaeo:
Guy gather your folks tell them to stop selling their lands to Igbo instead of this your everyday cry on Nairaland

How can they? Not when the offer is irresistible. We recently bought 2 plots of land in Coker for a warehouse at the cost of 24 million naira and spent almost half of that amount in settlements. Everybody wanted something. From the traditional ruler to the family heads and the almighty jobless Omo oniles.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:30am On Jun 23, 2013
remark D: So do you agree (with your brother Dayo Kanu) that Yorubas are moving away from their land (to Kano, Togo, Abidjan and Paris) because they can't make it in their own (south-west) land due to poverty, non-conducive environment, (dirty) personal hygiene etc?

The lucky ones escape to London to do Kpeke and kitchen portering.

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Gboliwe: 8:31am On Jun 23, 2013
remark D: So do you agree (with your brother Dayo Kanu) that Yorubas are moving away from their land (to Kano, Togo, Abidjan and Paris) because they can't make it in their own (south-west) land due to poverty, non-conducive environment, (dirty) personal hygiene etc?

that one is confused that is why I didnt even notice him. People who just jump into a discussion without first listening to what is discussed
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 23, 2013
Lmao!!! Dayokanu basically shut all of you up wow... What if Ileke Idi, Tpia@, Katsumoto join, Igbos will cry to the mods lol... Seriously, stop the tribal bashing but only after I add this one.

In Igbo Land they eat dry fish and Eba no soup grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by remarkD(m): 8:49am On Jun 23, 2013
roflmao
another tooth of the fella has been knocked out by this blow. lol

They sit on their oily dirty behinds and calling other people and their lands poverty stricken etc...
while the people he is mocking are working hard...
as you so aptly put it... years go by and when that young chap from the east is ready to buy land in their so called "London to the easterner", then they start asking for a higher price... years back you called him poor... now you want him to add millions to your land... trus Igbo man... whatever he pays for the land... na ten times him go collect after from those that like oily soup and eba.
te author=Sunny_bobo]

You should be ashamed of yourself that a poor young school dropout comes to your town with probably two piece of clothing, a pair of slippers and a plastic bag as his whole possession and 15 years after, the same boy buys a plot of land for 300 million naira in your backyard while his equivalent in your town after the same period is still asking for 'owo da' as an area boy aka Omo onile having lost 26 teeth.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:02am On Jun 23, 2013
Seems like the oily internet rats and cockroaches have been chased into their holes
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:05am On Jun 23, 2013
I have never seen or heard of a Yoruba man being a landlord to an Igbo man in the South East but there are thousands of Igbos who are landlords to Yorubas in the South West. That includes yours sincerely.

4 Likes

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by gratiaeo(m): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2013
0lumide: Lmao!!! Dayokanu basically shut all of you up wow... What if Ileke Idi, Tpia@, Katsumoto join, Igbos will cry to the mods lol... Seriously, stop the tribal bashing but only after I add this one.

Where this goat come from?

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by gratiaeo(m): 9:16am On Jun 23, 2013
If God is for us,who can be against us?{Romans 8:31}*God is for us,and that provides us then with strength that we need to overcome challenges of life*."Just do God's will".

2 Likes

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:18am On Jun 23, 2013
0lumide: Lmao!!! Dayokanu basically shut all of you up wow... What if Ileke Idi, Tpia@, Katsumoto join, Igbos will cry to the mods lol... Seriously, stop the tribal bashing but only after I add this one.

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by gratiaeo(m): 9:21am On Jun 23, 2013

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:24am On Jun 23, 2013
Miss SW 2013.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by ketoprofen(m): 9:29am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

Given the poverty I saw in Alaibo why would anyone want to live there

hey,hey. will u withdraw that statement. igbos anywhere,east,west and north has more purchasing powers more than yorubas. igbos have more equitable wealth distribution than yorubas.

if they live u now,the indigenes of the western region are richer than their eastern counterparts? chinese are all over the world n that ,makes china a poor region? lmao.

btw, igbos(both indigenes and migrants) run the show in Rivers, how dare u ask when port harcourt became an igboland? where is your geography? or did they tell u its yourbaland?
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by ketoprofen(m): 10:00am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

Why cant these Ibos spend the 300m in Abatiti and Aroshuku

Again, point of correction, they spend even more money in the villages, Igbos build their finest houses in the villages. infact, it is in their villages that u see architectural designs, aku ruo ulo tnz on point. its good u mentioned Arochukwu, have u been there?

besides, y are u still puzzled about the migratory nature of people that love business? smh. if the region were not marginalised of sea ports and int'l airport, who cares abt Lagos? because if u get to the same Lagos Ports and Int'l markets, there is strong igbo dominance. if u come to the densely populated east, there is also igbo dominance.

dayokanu, let me ask u? how many indigenous industries of the Sw are owned by yorubas? in igboland, the indigenous industrial axes in Aba, Onitsha, Enugu and the almighty nnewi are not just igbo dominated but igbo exclusive. Aside the migration pattern(which u have been made to know y), what support your stand that alaigbo is not heavily populated. and dont even talk abt 2006 census, cos many igbo ppl refused to be counted. Owerri, Abia, port harcourt ppl said no and the commission presented the figures they could gather but at the end of the day,Anambra still came out as the second state with population density?

what exactly is your problem? ok, i know you are frustrated that igbos over run Lagos, a south western region(not yorubaland, get it right), WHILE YORUBAS are butchers in Onitsha and cab drivers ,[ i understand the hurt myself], even Awolowo felt so in his days but then, relax man, Shit happens in this life,try and live it with it. its not what u will solve on nairaland

8 Likes

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by ketoprofen(m): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2013

what is preventing them from from joining? as if they will come and say different tnz, mtchew....
Eba and dry fish? u mean soaking garri in water and keeping a plate of dry fish beside it? that will be the most nutritious way of soaking garri then. yorubas take it with only sugar.

Besides, we all know the tribe that cant do without soaking garri, those that cry out blood during fuel price increase, plus those that faints when mtn increases tarriffs

3 Likes

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by IGBOSON1: 10:27am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

Many Americans have never left their country because they dont have any reason to migrate away from prosperity

Its only economically disadvantaged places that people want to migrate away en masse like Ibos do

^^^Dude, some quick fire questions-

*have you ever left the South West to any other part of Nigeria in your life!?

*do you have a problem with Nigerians moving from one part of the country to another?

*what is the economic/commercial capital of the country?

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by ak47mann(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2013
remark D: roflmao
another tooth of the fella has been knocked out by this blow. lol

They sit on their oily dirty behinds and calling other people and their lands poverty stricken etc...
while the people he is mocking are working hard...
as you so aptly put it... years go by and when that young chap from the east is ready to buy land in their so called "London to the easterner", then they start asking for a higher price... years back you called him poor... now you want him to add millions to your land... trus Igbo man... whatever he pays for the land... na ten times him go collect after from those that like oily soup and eba.
te author=Sunny_bobo]

You should be ashamed of yourself that a poor young school dropout comes to your town with probably two piece of clothing, a pair of slippers and a plastic bag as his whole possession and 15 years after, the same boy buys a plot of land for 300 million naira in your backyard while his equivalent in your town after the same period is still asking for 'owo da' as an area boy aka Omo onile having lost 26 teeth[b][/b].
i go die from laugh i guess the truth hurt....
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:48am On Jun 23, 2013
A Yoruba friend's new born baby.

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Expensive72(m): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2013
Sunny_bobo: A Yoruba friend's new born baby.
grin
@ Sunny bobo u funny die I swear, but how can u guys pick an argument with an uncivilized & uninformed dayokanu& eko-ole, I can't imaging myself arguing with such things
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by dayokanu(m): 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
gratiaeo:
From all ramification i have notice that your problem with Igbos are jealous that's why you can never prosper.
The same problem Onitsha indigens have today, the land belong to them but they never harvest the fruit from the land instead they continue fighting and quarreling while there guest are making it big.
Why not ask your self why are Igbos all the way from east are making it big instead indigens.

Is this an attempt to speak English? Selling markate doesnt count as education
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Garrithe1st: 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2013
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by ketoprofen(m): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
Garri the 1st: cheesy cheesy

check out, the flat headed child is finer
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Samchelsea(m): 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
yoruba people get serious problem thats why some of them would wish for the world to come to an end than for Nigeria to divide......truth be told most of them are just too afraid to imagine what will become of them if IGBO people ever leave them in the hands of those hausa almajiris

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2013
ketoprofen:

what is preventing them from from joining? as if they will come and say different tnz, mtchew....
Eba and dry fish? u mean soaking garri in water and keeping a plate of dry fish beside it? that will be the most nutritious way of soaking garri then. yorubas take it with only sugar.

Besides, we all know the tribe that cant do without soaking garri, those that cry out blood during fuel price increase, plus those that faints when mtn increases tarriffs

You folks are too sensitive abeg.. Go emo else where jor..

Wait! So soaking Gari is Eba in Igboland? grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don hear new thing... I will change my previous post.

Did you just called Dry fish and Gari nutritious? Lmao!!! See poverty abi na lack of nutritious education I go call am?
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2013
This my Igbo babe just dey beg me make I marry am she won be Yoruba by force....lwkmd
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by FSU: 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2013
See as una spoil this beautiful thread wey I create for better discussion with this unhelpful my ''Mercedez is bigger than yours'' mentality. But seriously, only a naive person will gloat over token performed by all of the Nigerian state governors, and even more naive are those who attribute gubernatorial achievements to party affiliation.

Dayokanu has always been a comedian that should be taken seriously only when you need a good laff.

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by FSU: 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2013
Sunny_bobo: A Yoruba friend's new born baby.

Who did this to this child in 2013? Suny Bobo, Igboville things, right? wink wink I dey there too undecided undecided
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by eggheaders(m): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2013
the flatheaded scoundrels on their empty chest beating routine again we own everything. yet alaigbo look like shytehole with poverty striken enclaves like opoko, woliwo, akunnie, awada and other god forsaken shanties. if y' all are so rich as you want us to believe why are some of your brother's still involved in uzo( truck pushing), kidnapping, armed robbing, baby factory patrons and other social vices

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yobe To Drill Boreholes In All Fire Stations, Receives New Firefighting Truck / They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) / N1.8bn: Recall Buratai For Investigation, PDP Tasks Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.